Author Topic: COD6 MW2 thread of inferior Clancy SP, sweet SpecOps and energy swords MP  (Read 136639 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
FUUUUUUUUUU

I really need to finish RDR so I can get on this.
©ZH

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
I'll download it when I get in this evening.

I'm also expecting RDR to come in either today or tomorrow so I've got plenty of gaming for the next couple of weeks.

Skidmark

Rumor has it that we'll have a few codes for the new #MW2 map pack to give away very, very soon. Stay tuned.
11 minutes ago via TweetDeck
http://twitter.com/InsideGaming/status/15347079423

Lets hope I get one, I don't have enough point to buy it tonight.

Brehvolution

I still have 400 points left over from the last map pack. I'll only need to buy 800 for this though it may not happen for another 6 days.
©ZH

Skidmark

same here 800 points missing:

Live stream of a guy playing the new maps for whoever is interested:
http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/06/03/live-stream-of-modern-warfare-2-resurgence-pack/

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Boughten.
PSP

Stoney Mason

I always end up with extra points. I just roll it over to whatever I end up purchasing down the road.

Ganhyun

• Used to worship Muckhole. Now worships Robo.
Played a bit. Not feeling these new maps as much as the first map pack, but then again, I've yet to play a normal team deathmatch or anything else other than sabotage. Also had issues staying in rooms. Alot of server disconnects.
XDF

Stoney Mason

Didn't get a chance to try the new maps this evening but I will put in a healthy amount of time on them this weekend.

Skidmark

Finally downloading the map pack.

I also returned 2 games to gamestop, Overlord and pgr4. I got $10 for both, they then removed $3 because the discs were used according to their standards. first and last time I will sell games.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I am going to play some right now.
PSP

Skidmark

I will join you, send me an invite.

drew

• sy
bought this like a bitch

is it just me or is the collective stupidity and wigger factor significantly higher than it was previously?

Stoney Mason

My early impression is that I like most of the new maps.

That Carnival one is weird but I like a lot of the available sight lines all across the map.

Strike is as good as ever.

Trailer Park one seems like it will take a little bit of time for me to learn since there seems like a lot of camping spots inside trailers.

Fuel is big and it will also take me a little time on how to best play that one.

Vacant hasn't popped up yet. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Haven't tried this yet.  I also am the only one out of the group of people I normally play MW2 with who got it.   :-\
ど助平

Stoney Mason

They integrated them into the normal playlists yesterday so you don't have to play some of those weird gametypes you never play anymore.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Except I wish there was just a TDM playlist for the new maps. Or something to separate the maps. I just don't ever, ever want to play Sabotage ever again.
PSP

Stoney Mason

Except I wish there was just a TDM playlist for the new maps. Or something to separate the maps. I just don't ever, ever want to play Sabotage ever again.

They are weighted a bit more heavily at the current time. So if you have the map pack you are more likely to be drawn into the pool of people who have them and for them to come up. But I hear you. I'm not a fan of Sabotage, or Capture the Flag. Everything else I can deal with but those modes seem to last a bit too long for my taste.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I'm sorry I ended up rage quitting, but I could not take our team shitting it up anymore.
PSP

Stoney Mason

Well the funny bit was that Skidmark had gotten locked outside his dorm and he hadn't been playing that match for about 5 or 10 minutes or something. I didn't realize until he hopped back on the mic and told me.

Skidmark

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
 :lol

Skidmark

New Playlists in Modern Warfare 2

Just uploaded two new playlists to Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer that allow you to play public matches with no Killstreaks in a variety of game modes. This update is currently available on Xbox Live, and will be coming to PC and Playstation 3 alongside the Resurgence Package DLC the week of July 6th. The exact details of each new playlist are below:

Barebones Pro:

Play Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All. All Killstreak rewards are disabled.

Players: 4-8

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed

Objective Barebones Pro:

Play Domination, Demolition, HQ Pro, and Capture the Flag. All Killstreaks rewards are disabled.

Players: 8-12

*Xbox LIVE Party Chat allowed.

Jump online, check out the new modes, and let me know what you think, either by email or on Twitter (via @fourzerotwo)!

http://fourzerotwo.com/post/723560718/barebonespro

What I would really  like to play would be a hardcore, barebone and no knifing and tubing playlist of 18 players team death match and domination.  :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 04:54:02 AM by Skidmark »

Stoney Mason

I'll try them out when I get back into town

Brehvolution

Ooooh, sounds fun.
©ZH

Skidmark

barebones pro sucked

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I've had beastly matches, but this was the first one in awhile where I carried the whole team. :lol

PSP

Brehvolution

©ZH