Author Topic: The Bore Tekken 6 Thread Of ONLINE FIXED AND FUCKING AWESOME Post-Patch!  (Read 21974 times)

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
Re: The Bore Tekken 6 Thread Of ONLINE FIXED AND FUCKING AWESOME Post-Patch!
« Reply #300 on: January 18, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
faaaaaaart

O well at least they aren't charging $10 for it in true Scamco style

As long as it lets me grind so I can get FAAABULOUS new purple pants that set people on fire, I'm for it

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #301 on: January 19, 2010, 12:20:28 AM »
So, anyone want to try this (either system)?  I just tried playing a match with a random player, and the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow disconnected after getting himself killed two minutes into the first stage.   :-\
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #302 on: January 19, 2010, 01:05:19 AM »
Found someone who didn't quit.  Online SC multi really is good for item farming/cash-- I got a bunch of items I didn't need and got like two million gold after I sold them all.  Crazy!

I feel so rusty at this game...doing player matches.  Same old shit.  distinguished mentally-challenged fellows sending hate mail/voice messages after every battle.   :lol ::)  ONE guy sent a message thanking me (he wasn't there for the first round so I let him beat me up in the second) and was in complete agreement on the sad status of Tekken online. 

Tekken's fun and all, but I still vastly prefer SF4 as my online fighter of choice, and if TvC next week has good online play, this one might be getting retired early.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 01:09:13 AM by Good Day Sir »
ど助平