Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780876 times)

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
It was always about Cow and Chicken anyways. only nerds and bitches liked those other shows mentioned.  ::)

Ignored by:   0 member

WTF?

Raban

• The baby...
Ignored by:   2 member

:'(
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
Who are they?

I think I said before: Jobber and Candyflip.
SRY

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Unignore me people.

These are the members currently ignoring you
Phoenix Dark, am nintenho, BlueTsunami, Himuro, Eel O'Brian, BrandNew, BlackMage, aoi tsuki, The Sceneman, Donono, Eric P, Green Shinobi, E-DuB, Purple Filth
brb

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
How did that happen? :lol
:9

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
I succesfully pushed GS's button by ignoring him, then he made one of those links that ignore a person when you click them.

http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?topic=34029.0
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:45:02 PM by Rebiak »
brb

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I don't know those people.

That's because neither of them even posts here anymore.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Set up a new Leper status just for GS so that everyone on the forum has him set to ignore automatically. It could be "The Walking Ignored". :teehee
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I succesfully pushed GS's button by ignoring him, then he made one of those links that ignore a person when you click them.

I was wondering why he suddenly went on a tirade against you the other day. So all you did was set him to ignore? smh
dog

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
<3 Rebiak

Green Shinobi

Let's call a truce guys.

Rebiak and I already made our peace. Same with Ichirou and I.

But for you five:
ManaByte, DJ_Tet, AdmiralViscen, Cormacaroni and The Business.

There's no reason why we need to act like little shits to each other. I'll take all of you guys off of ignore if you'll do the same. We can stop all the arguing and pettiness right here and now. Let's bury the hatchet and move on. I know there is much we can learn from each other if we can negotiate a truce. We can find a way to coexist. Can there be a peace between us?

DJ_Tet

Set up a new Leper status just for GS so that everyone on the forum has him set to ignore automatically. It could be "The Walking Ignored". :teehee

This for sure.

Most butthurt loser I've ever seen on a forum. 

Cry some more just quit pm'ing me distinguished effete fellow.

edit:  He thinks I care if he ignores me  :lol 
TIT

Green Shinobi

::)

My first PM to you was quite civil; you're the one who gave the snotty response.

And calling me a butthurt loser?  :lol In two years of posting here, I've never once added someone to my ignore list unless they had done so to me. You're the one who can't just suck it up and :patel

Himu

I didn't set you to ignore, rebiak. wtf
IYKYK

DJ_Tet

You're the one who can't just suck it up and :patel

You're right, that's why ignored you.  So I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.  Hope that clears it up for you.
TIT

Himu

I didn't set you to ignore, rebiak. wtf
KEEP READING

No need to read, he's already off!  :)
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
LOUD NOISES
AMC

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
nsfw
  :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw
the fuck, so i found this on jjam
PEdo site? How do you report this shit? I gotta send a mail to fbi or some shit?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:05:40 PM by WrikaWrek »

treythemovie

The fuck is this?

http://fusionfall.cartoonnetwork.com/

Apparently you can blame this chick for those drawings: http://www.geocities.jp/foomidori/

Looking it up, it seems that its a webgame purposely designed as an anime rip-off to the point that they even hired a japanese artist and made a english manga prequel.

I thought Cartoon Network, rightfully, ditched the anime demographic ages ago?

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Took the direct link out.

Went to the fbi site. Did what i could, they are crazy, make you do a bunch of stuff that simply ain't happening.

Barry Egan

smh Wrika, I clicked on that link without thinking.

If Boogie knocks down my door in the near future I'm sending him your way.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Fuck did i know man, i didn't think it through. Reported the site to other sites that work against this kind of shit.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Unignore me people.

Phoenix Dark, am nintenho, BlueTsunami, Himuro, Eel O'Brian, BrandNew, BlackMage, aoi tsuki, The Sceneman, Donono, Eric P, Green Shinobi, E-DuB, Purple Filth
so did you do that or did the forum fart itself?  I've never put anyone on my ignore list.

Barry Egan

Unignore me people.

so did you do that or did the forum fart itself?  I've never put anyone on my ignore list.

:greenshinobi

Raban

• The baby...
I love how at first Glen's like "Fucking Rebiak what a dick" and when people call him out he's like "Fuck you guys, he crossed me", and now when more people find out what's up he's like "C'mon guys I just wanna be cool".

What a mess :lol
SRY

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
I think the forum flipped out, I never put Rebiak on ignore, I like him. Have now unignored him.

treythemovie

I think the forum flipped out, I never put Rebiak on ignore, I like him. Have now unignored him.

The forum didn't flip out. As mentioned before, Green Shinobi made a link that would automatically put Rebiak on one's ignore list and you guys must have clicked it

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

The forum didn't flip out. As mentioned before, Green Shinobi made a link that would automatically put Rebiak on one's ignore list and you guys must have clicked it

He actually changed the link in that post early this morning from Rebiak to AdmiralViscen.  :lol
dog

Raban

• The baby...

He actually changed the link in that post early this morning from Rebiak to AdmiralViscen.  :lol

This guy's depravity is as boundless as his posts defending Avatar.
SRY

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

This guy's depravity is as boundless as his posts defending Avatar.

When it was Wilco, GS, and Ichi going at over Avatar, I was willing to stand up for him. But that was a long time ago.
dog

Lol I posted a link that made like 20 people ignore Fresh Prince and everyone just had a laugh but when GS does it people call for him to be banned? :spin

Raban

• The baby...
Lol I posted a link that made like 20 people ignore Fresh Prince and everyone just had a laugh but when GS does it people call for him to be banned? :spin

Shake you seem like a smart guy, just look at the kind of posts this guy makes ffs :P
SRY

Shake you seem like a smart guy, just look at the kind of posts this guy makes ffs :P

He picks some fights he probably shouldn't pick, but I don't see what all the fuss over GS is. He seems like a good poster minus some of the outbursts and things.

Raban

• The baby...

He picks some fights he probably shouldn't pick, but I don't see what all the fuss over GS is. He seems like a good poster minus some of the outbursts and things.

tbh I don't really give a shit either way, but I wouldn't say he's a good poster, and him being banned would almost completely eradicate thread derailment
SRY

At least GS makes actual posts. Ban people like FP, drew etc. first -- people who contribute nothing to discussions but random one liners that typically send things off the rails.

DJ_Tet

Drew is another one I ignored (ala worthless posts criteria) but to his credit he hasn't spammed my inbox wondering why.

He probably doesn't give a shit, and he shouldn't.

TIT

drew is an e-nihilist, though. Of course he doesn't give a shit.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

I put him on ignore for this.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

Fucking shit lol

I had 0 people ignoring me yesterday, but one now. Maybe it's just GS.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
What did Rebiak do or say that pissed off GS so much? I still don't even know. :lol
PS4

Raban

• The baby...
What did Rebiak do or say that pissed off GS so much? I still don't even know. :lol

I'm pretty sure Rebiak just put GS on ignore
SRY

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Really? That was it? Holy fuck.
PS4

Raban

• The baby...
Really? That was it? Holy fuck.

Evidently, but Glen is probably going to ride up in here and correct that for us. Back on topic:

World's Saddest Internet Argument Techniques

I think I'm guilty of all of these. Like half of them happened in that thread where I argued with Powerslave.
SRY

treythemovie

Well Green Shinobi is the sort of person to make a post calling another forum the worst shithole ever, only to make said forum his new online home two months later. So the guy kinda asks for it.

Plus I assume your scenario was intended as a joke whereas GS's was some twisted version of revenge.

Veidt

So Eb. I just turned agnostic....

Raban

• The baby...
So Eb. I just turned agnostic....

Why?
SRY

Why not go all the way and just say you're an atheist?

Barry Egan

:himu

Veidt

baby steps i guess.

Raban

• The baby...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393722

Ah. What is Costanza's av from?

Atheism is pretty extreme. Certainty about anything regarding the afterlife or spirituality is kind of ignorant.
SRY

Costanza

Ah. What is Costanza's av from?

A comic called Hack/Slash. It's about a hot virgin goth girl who goes around hunting undead serial killers with a distinguished mentally-challenged mutant. Pretty awesome stuff.

Agnosticism is basically a cop out, imo. I consider myself an atheist and am still willing to believe there could be a higher power, I just don't actively believe in a true god or a single religion. There's no way to be sure (at this point anyway :smug), but agnosticism has always struck me as a way of saying "well I'm basically an atheist but don't think of me as a snob". There's still room for error in atheism, but I think it speaks more for denouncing religion and the idea of a structured way of life than for saying we really know there's nothing out there. We just think there's nothing out there, which is basically what agnostics claim separates them from religious folks, too. Nobody really knows anything; you either believe in religious doctrine or not, imo.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:43:32 AM by The Dark Shake 3000 »

Robo

baby steps i guess.

baby steps TO HELL  :kylielaff :kylielaff :kylielaff
obo

Raban

• The baby...
Agnosticism is basically a cop out, imo. I consider myself an atheist and am still willing to believe there could be a higher power, I just don't actively believe in a true god or a single religion. There's no way to be sure (at this point anyway :smug), but agnosticism has always struck me as a way of saying "well I'm basically an atheist but don't think of me as a snob". There's still room for error in atheism, but I think it speaks more for denouncing religion and the idea of a structured way of life than for saying we really know there's nothing out there. We just think there's nothing out there, which is basically what agnostics claim separates them from religious folks, too. Nobody really knows anything; you either believe in religious doctrine or not, imo.

But what's wrong about living life in a structured manner? Let people live how they want. If it makes them happy to live by the rules of some deity they've imagined up, or if it makes you happy to live life by your own standards or no standards at all, that's fine.

Religion or not, as long as you aren't hurting other people, live your life the way you want it. It's sad from the perspective of outsiders to see somebody sacrifice a life of self-fulfillment to pursue enlightenment at the feet of a god, but to them it's all they have. Why would you take that away?
SRY

I don't think there's anything wrong with people being religious. It's not my place to tell people what to believe.

I just don't buy into it myself. Hence, I lay claim to being an atheist.

etiolate

The guilt, everything you do, makes you feel guilty. You start to accept life as it is, rather than make life the way you want it to be. Based on a set of arbitrary rules.. This can't be true right?

Good faith shouldn't be tied to guilt. Organized religion sometimes/often abuses guilt to proliferate itself. Religion and the organized physical embodiment are different things. Just keep that in mind.

Either way, soul searching is good. People these days are too quick to question their own morality and religious view once, and then bail on the whole issue entirely.

Organized religion exploits guilt like the media exploits fear. Anything for ratings. :tbslol

Raban

• The baby...
I don't think there's anything wrong with people being religious. It's not my place to tell people what to believe.

I just don't buy into it myself. Hence, I lay claim to being an atheist.

We're on the same page then! :P
SRY