General > The Superdeep Borehole

FitnessBore - 2018 edition

<< < (421/1565) > >>

Cormacaroni:
My standard advice is - even if I were a doctor or chiropractor or whatever, I'd be an idiot to try to diagnose you over the net. So if you think it's serious, go see a doctor. Otherwise, don't bug me about it :)

Cormacaroni:
Mups - maybe you need more variety in your eggs. Yesterday I had scrambled eggs with blue cheese, salmon and asparagus; the day before was just fried in bacon grease. Almost every day is different, depending on how you cook and what you add to 'em. I still love them. Then again, I rarely have more than 4 a day. Knowing how to cook is pretty much a prerequisite. Everyone needs to be able to make 10 or so healthy meals they really enjoy eating.

Skidmark:

--- Quote from: Cormacaroni on March 23, 2011, 01:37:09 PM ---My standard advice is - even if I were a doctor or chiropractor or whatever, I'd be an idiot to try to diagnose you over the net. So if you think it's serious, go see a doctor. Otherwise, don't bug me about it :)

--- End quote ---
ok cool, I'll wait a couple of days and see what happens.

Shaka Khan:

--- Quote from: Cormacaroni on March 23, 2011, 01:39:16 PM ---Mups - maybe you need more variety in your eggs. Yesterday I had scrambled eggs with blue cheese, salmon and asparagus; the day before was just fried in bacon grease. Almost every day is different, depending on how you cook and what you add to 'em. I still love them. Then again, I rarely have more than 4 a day. Knowing how to cook is pretty much a prerequisite. Everyone needs to be able to make 10 or so healthy meals they really enjoy eating.

--- End quote ---

What about my case: is it a good idea to eat cheese and fried stuff?! I've been holding back all that stuff up until now :-\

For the past week I've been eating mostly the same things: boiled eggs and sausage for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, a cup of meat and cooked vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and carrots) for dinner. I was totally fine the first few days, but now :bleh.

I desperately need variety but I'm too afraid of mixing it up since it's been working so well.

Smooth Groove:
Shoulder joint is one of the easiest to hurt.  I wouldn't strain it anymore until it gets better. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version