Author Topic: Nintendo's next-gen (Wii 2?) launch strategy  (Read 9694 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: Nintendo's next-gen (Wii 2?) launch strategy
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »
The Wii isn't a videogame system at all, so Nintendo hasn't launched any hardware into the market as of this generation as far as I know ???
PSP

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »
The Gameboy Color was released before the Neo-Geo Pocket Color (although not before the Neo-Geo Pocket) and the DS was released before the PSP. 

And the Virtual Boy was the first 3D IN YOUR FACE CONSOLE, and we all know how successful that was!

The Wii isn't a videogame system at all, so Nintendo hasn't launched any hardware into the market as of this generation as far as I know ???

:lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 08:19:49 PM by Good Day Sir »
ど助平

« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »

WOW, mind blown. Your high-caliber wit, fluidic delivery, and awesome punch-lines are the qualities that must have earned you high praise in these parts. Seriously, a fresh-off-the-boat junior member on the free IGN forum could have devised a better retort, dipshit.

GDS, which is why I said home consoles. Nintendo could release their handhelds at any time of a generation's cycle, and it would still beat out the competition, but its their home consoles that possibly require a new launch strategy (which is what the topic is about).

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »
wtf is a IGN ???
PSP

M3wThr33

« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »
wtf is a IGN ???
It's some big page that has a lot of advertisements and there's a guy there named Matt who has sex with some lady that used to work for Nintendo and he says shit and people care.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2010, 11:57:09 PM »
Sounds like something Nintendosbooger would read.
PSP

drew

• sy
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
looks like even that big dick of yours didnt stop you from raging on the internet to a tongue in cheek obviously baiting troll :smug

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2010, 02:36:42 PM »
Yeah, I actually had a Wii before I had a 360

:uguu :uguu :uguu  :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu :uguu