Author Topic: Random Gaming Talk Thread  (Read 3051889 times)

Svejk

Re: Random Gaming Talk Thread
« Reply #22500 on: September 04, 2019, 02:38:16 PM »
Oh shit, it has a character creator?  I got time for dat.  :ohyeah

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22501 on: September 04, 2019, 04:54:47 PM »
🤴

Rahxephon91

« Reply #22502 on: September 04, 2019, 05:16:02 PM »
It's anime Dark Souls, what's not to like?
Um......everything

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22503 on: September 04, 2019, 08:24:00 PM »
dog

Chooky

« Reply #22504 on: September 04, 2019, 08:48:03 PM »
why you say that?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22505 on: September 04, 2019, 08:52:40 PM »
She had a big hand in Ghostwire, which she showed off just two and a half months ago at E3, now she's leaving the company while it's still in development. To me that says something happened, or is happening, behind the scenes at Tango.
dog

paprikastaude

« Reply #22506 on: September 04, 2019, 09:10:58 PM »
rip mikami people. should've stayed at platinum :wag

Rahxephon91

« Reply #22507 on: September 04, 2019, 09:25:19 PM »
Don’t really care. They haven’t shown anything of note about the game. I hardly know what it even is. And the internet's worship of Asian women who do cute things is obnoxious to me.

kingv

« Reply #22508 on: September 04, 2019, 09:43:47 PM »
rip mikami people. should've stayed at platinum :wag

Maybe she will go back to platinum. I

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22509 on: September 05, 2019, 01:21:46 AM »
maybe she's going off to get deprogrammed

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22510 on: September 05, 2019, 04:16:47 AM »
Todd: so we had to fire some people. Something that we had never done.

Audience: woooo

Todd: and thanks to your support these were the best and most innovative layoffs
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22511 on: September 05, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »
she fell by continuing to promote Asian women as being cute. How dare she live her life so freely.

I wish all the best for her as she's awesome. Weird that after her being one of the breakthrough stars of E3 her being fired but that's Bethesda

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #22512 on: September 05, 2019, 01:36:22 PM »

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 01:43:59 PM by MMaRsu »
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22513 on: September 06, 2019, 07:09:08 AM »
ど助平

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22514 on: September 06, 2019, 07:10:37 AM »
is this another dynasty warriors re-skin?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22515 on: September 06, 2019, 07:25:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1169734823956500480

is this another dynasty warriors re-skin?

It has Gust listed as the developer, so probably an RPG.
ど助平

Ghoul

« Reply #22516 on: September 06, 2019, 07:40:03 AM »
Nice might actually be worth playing then, Bandai needs to lose some anime licenses the games have been awful for ages now.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #22517 on: September 06, 2019, 10:57:30 AM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22519 on: September 06, 2019, 11:30:52 AM »
Ten games that define a generations, at least four of them are ports/remakes. Yeah that sounds about right. :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22520 on: September 06, 2019, 11:35:09 AM »

:)
🤴

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #22521 on: September 06, 2019, 04:25:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/nakamura193/status/1169350900772564992

:pika
She's been involved in a lot of really good projects, I'm sure we'll be hearing from her again sooner rather than later.

Ten games that define a generations, at least four of them are ports/remakes. Yeah that sounds about right. :lol
This gen really was pretty port happy wasn't it? No new mainline GTA just V shoved over and lots of downloadable content. Were there more 'games as a service' projects than previously this round and fewer overall big titles? It kind of feels that way to me. I don't have a 4 or a X1 and don't really feel like I've missed that much since the vast majority of games are multiplat and wound up on PC as well. There's a few PS4 things I'd not mind playing but it's not quite enough to make me pull the trigger on a pro for $400, and virtually everything that's X, uh, exclusive (X-clusive?) console wise is on PC as well.

Bloodstained's monthly update for August was held up until today which is no longer August and they had no major announcements aside from the game finally coming out on consoles in Japan on the 24th of next month and that the IGA's Backpack DLC which was on PC day one if not close to will be hitting by the end of this month. :lol Launch an indie game on every platform at once brehs.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2581977
Hi

Shuri

« Reply #22522 on: September 06, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
Insurgency was great!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22523 on: September 06, 2019, 05:20:03 PM »
This gen really was pretty port happy wasn't it?
It feels that way but to be fair almost every gen has had plenty of ports. Games were just small enough before that you could fit 10-20 of them on a disc. Also companies know consumers will buy most of them but this gen really feels like dredging the bottom of the barrel with stuff like medieval and destroy all humans getting remakes.

Trent Dole

« Reply #22524 on: September 06, 2019, 05:31:58 PM »
I'm not entirely opposed to portups/remasters honestly, keeping quality stuff available and in print across multiple generations is great! It's just that they should supplement a consoles library not be a primary defining feature of it.
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22525 on: September 06, 2019, 05:53:21 PM »
What's weird about these remasters is that it usually stops early in the console life cycle.
Yet in 2019, about 6 years into this generation we're still getting ports and remasters.

It makes sense though, considering the demand for all these classics.
You also don't need to have so many consoles hooked up anymore.
I'm thinking about putting my Wii U in storage because nearly every Wii U game that mattered is now on Switch.
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #22526 on: September 06, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
I'm not entirely opposed to portups/remasters honestly, keeping quality stuff available and in print across multiple generations is great! It's just that they should supplement a consoles library not be a primary defining feature of it.

This is why the Switch has one of the most pathetic libraries I can think of. At this point, you can expect 9 out of 10 announcements to be old shit at its conferences/trailer videos  :lol A good console needs to have the exact opposite relation. I didn't buy PS4 for several years either, because I could play most of it on last gen still. But since 2015/6 or so this has become a much superior generation to the last, not last because Japan finally delivers constant quality again. PS360 was pure trash, western AAA dominated and brought all the awful trends (outside of DS being that generation's saving grace). I mostly used PS360 for remasters and bc and hence I don't value them highly either.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:01:56 PM by Spieler1 »

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #22527 on: September 06, 2019, 06:54:43 PM »

This is why the Switch has one of the most pathetic libraries I can think of. At this point, you can expect 9 out of 10 announcements to be old shit at its conferences/trailer videos  :lol A good console needs to have the exact opposite relation. I didn't buy PS4 for several years either, because I could play most of it on last gen still. But since 2015/6 or so this has become a much superior generation to the last, not last because Japan finally delivers constant quality again. PS360 was pure trash, western AAA dominated and brought all the awful trends (outside of DS being that generation's saving grace). I mostly used PS360 for remasters and bc and hence I don't value them highly either.

Eh, I mean it's a handheld with a TV-out that is underpowered compared to current gen, so outside of a few current games specced way down it won't have much exclusive aside from games made specifically for it...of which there are a good few at this point. Yeah, a lot of the early sequels are only half-steps from the wiiu games, but there is still a lot going for it. Portability (better now), the fact a lot of ninty fans don't stray outside the nintendo ecosystem (and will double dip no problems), in addition people in the vast majority that skipped wiiu (and being interested in the good stuff that was missed) equals a system tailor made for ports...and it's a good machine for them.

There are also a lot of genres that are just don't work/are kinda shitty on it IMO, but a lot of that is common sense. Also the switch lite thing is pretty balls in comparison to the full system.  :awesome

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22528 on: September 06, 2019, 07:08:30 PM »

This is why the Switch has one of the most pathetic libraries I can think of. At this point, you can expect 9 out of 10 announcements to be old shit at its conferences/trailer videos  :lol A good console needs to have the exact opposite relation.

Looks like a pretty good mix of new stuff, ports of very recent games, and port of older games if you ask me.  :idont
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22529 on: September 06, 2019, 08:23:05 PM »
Nintendo has finally accepted their faith and has stopped chasing Ubisoft for a subpar 'mature' game or Rockstar for a GTA spin-off.
They no longer look desperate begging third parties to bring over games.

Instead they just port some animu titties and release fun and colorful things like Banjo in Smash Bros.
🤴

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22530 on: September 06, 2019, 08:24:37 PM »
and deadly premonition 2, i'm still blown away at that being announced

Trent Dole

« Reply #22531 on: September 06, 2019, 08:26:06 PM »
I'm kind of willing to give a bit of a pass for porting WiiU stuff over since barely anyone bought the thing. :doge That said if I was a WiiU owner who's since moved on to the Switch I'd be rolling my eyes more than a little bit at the offerings feeling like nearly half shit that I'd most likely already experienced. :lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:22:47 PM by Trent Dole »
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22532 on: September 06, 2019, 08:28:36 PM »
I'm kind of willing to give a bit of a pass for porting WiiU stuff over since barely anyone bought the thing. :doge That said if I was a WiiU owner who's since moved on to the Switch I'd be rolling my eyes more than a little bit at the offerings feeling like nearly half shit that I'd most liikely already experienced. :lol
The Wii U was simply a disaster. I have about 12 to 15 Wii U games, which is about all the good games that were released for it.  :doge
🤴

« Reply #22533 on: September 06, 2019, 09:55:22 PM »
Excited for Deadly Premonitions 2, however even though I own a Switch I still wish it would come out on PC, so like... itd still be playable in 10 years. I mean there is being left to die on consoles BC, and then there is being left to die on a NINTENDO consoles BC....

also obligatory:

bluemax

« Reply #22534 on: September 06, 2019, 11:44:49 PM »
I'm kind of willing to give a bit of a pass for porting WiiU stuff over since barely anyone bought the thing. :doge That said if I was a WiiU owner who's since moved on to the Switch I'd be rolling my eyes more than a little bit at the offerings feeling like nearly half shit that I'd most likely already experienced. :lol

It's pretty annoying. I got a ton of half finished Wii U games that I'd probably finish on Switch but I ain't rebuying them.
NO

Trent Dole

« Reply #22535 on: September 06, 2019, 11:48:47 PM »
If they were cool they'd offer some sort of trade/upgrade path for their physical editions like they did going from the Wii-WiiU Virtual Consoles, but alas.
Hi

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #22536 on: September 07, 2019, 04:31:20 AM »
I bought a wii u recently with a ton of cool games so i dont curr
What

paprikastaude

« Reply #22537 on: September 07, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »

This is why the Switch has one of the most pathetic libraries I can think of. At this point, you can expect 9 out of 10 announcements to be old shit at its conferences/trailer videos  :lol A good console needs to have the exact opposite relation.

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks like a pretty good mix of new stuff, ports of very recent games, and port of older games if you ask me.  :idont

??? The majority is old or DLC.

kingv

« Reply #22538 on: September 07, 2019, 11:59:58 AM »
That’s not even close to true. Nintendo has been releasing one or more exclusives every month since the summer.

paprikastaude

« Reply #22539 on: September 07, 2019, 12:10:00 PM »
It's right there on the list  :goldberg At least half or more is old or DLC. And at the Direct from which that list comes from, most new games were already known from E3, so almost all 'surprise' announcements were old games. Even that Kirby F2P game is a port. Also before summer this year there was no major exclusive release except Yoshis Maccaroni Land and Cardboard VR.

edit: I'm still catching up on 3rd party DS exclusives to this day. Don't think there's a single 3rd party Switch exclusive I could've missed out on yet. :idont (which would be less of a problem for a console that isn't too underpowered to get modern multiplats day1) I had WiiU also, so the actual new 1st party Switch offering is a joke too, especially if you don't care for waifu games.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:00:35 PM by Spieler1 »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22540 on: September 07, 2019, 03:44:36 PM »
They showed off 6 new, exclusive, Nintendo-published games coming out between September and November.

Spieler1: HoW cOMe TheY oNLY sHoWEd ofF PoRts
dog

BisMarckie

« Reply #22541 on: September 07, 2019, 07:24:07 PM »
Got scammed by trying to buy an NES mini. Dude wanted 30 bucks, I sent him the money via PayPal, good thing I didn‘t opt for the friends and family option he suggested. I‘ll just get my money back I guess. :trumps

Shuri

« Reply #22542 on: September 07, 2019, 10:26:03 PM »
that list legit made me cancel my Switch Lite pre-order on amazon.

:snob There's just not enough stuff on the console already available or in the future that would really justify a purchase.  Links' awakening was interesting but eh, after looking at the videos, I'm happy with the original gb and the gbc remix I already own.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:32:47 PM by Shuri »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22543 on: September 08, 2019, 08:25:07 AM »

:snob There's just not enough stuff on the console already available or in the future that would really justify a purchase.  Links' awakening was interesting but eh, after looking at the videos, I'm happy with the original gb and the gbc remix I already own.
There's already so many games you'd need to take about a year or 2 off to play all of the good ones.  ???
🤴

Chooky

« Reply #22544 on: September 08, 2019, 09:11:47 AM »
no guys, don't you understand, there's nothing but ports! ports everywhere! i mean i don't own a switch and have never played on before, but please believe me when i tell you that all of the fun you are having is actually a lie

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22545 on: September 08, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »
When Nintendo brings their games they're not bringing their best.

They're bringing ports, they're bringing remakes and some I assume are new Pokemon.
🤴

kingv

« Reply #22546 on: September 08, 2019, 10:13:23 AM »
It's right there on the list  :goldberg At least half or more is old or DLC. And at the Direct from which that list comes from, most new games were already known from E3, so almost all 'surprise' announcements were old games. Even that Kirby F2P game is a port. Also before summer this year there was no major exclusive release except Yoshis Maccaroni Land and Cardboard VR.

edit: I'm still catching up on 3rd party DS exclusives to this day. Don't think there's a single 3rd party Switch exclusive I could've missed out on yet. :idont (which would be less of a problem for a console that isn't too underpowered to get modern multiplats day1) I had WiiU also, so the actual new 1st party Switch offering is a joke too, especially if you don't care for waifu games.

How many exclusives does PS4 get per year? Even if you include third party stuff, there’s maybe 6 or 7 that are actually “big games”. The rest is like Yakuza and EDF-tier stuff. I like those games, but they’re not really major releases.

Even on switch you are seeing more day and date releases for the big games like doom eternal.

If you look at the entire 2019 release list of possible multiplats there’s maybe 10 that I would even care theoretically be “oh I would like that on switch”
- dmc5
- re2
- ace combat 7
- judgment
- Sekiro
- EDF
- control
- that respawn Star Wars game
- Catherine full body
- borderlands 3

Everything else is either coming to switch already or I don’t even care about it. Half those games I haven’t even bought on my PS4 or Xbox anyway, so it’s pretty debatable how much I care about them.

I guess you could also add call of duties to that list and ea sports stuff, because they are popular.

paprikastaude

« Reply #22547 on: September 08, 2019, 01:29:03 PM »
no guys, don't you understand, there's nothing but ports! ports everywhere! i mean i don't own a switch and have never played on before, but please believe me when i tell you that all of the fun you are having is actually a lie

You don't need to own the console to look up its overwhelmingly retro (yet laughably overpriced) lineup. Or watch the last Direct in which every freshly unveiled title except Deadly Premonition 2 was a port, remaster or DLC.

Luigi's Mansion is the first exclusive since Mario Odyssey that looks like something I'd pay for. So I keep thinking Nintendo might give me more excuses to buy into them, but they never do it. Devil May Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed 2012 ain't it :juicy I wouldn't even mind a good retro console, but not when it's priced like a modern machine. Currently I rather get something like SNES- and Megadrive Mini for a price little higher than a single port of Diablo 3 or Xenoblade or something. Gotta keep waiting for Metroid Prime and Bayo 3 several years down the line, I guess.

How many exclusives does PS4 get per year? Even if you include third party stuff, there’s maybe 6 or 7 that are actually “big games”. The rest is like Yakuza and EDF-tier stuff. I like those games, but they’re not really major releases.

I hate modern console twins without exclusives, but in relation to Switch that doesn't really matter and is a different argument entirely. At the end of the day, PS4 gets every new game day1 except PC specific stuff. I.e. you get Cyberpunk day 1, while Switch will probably get Deus Ex 2011. While a good Nintendo platform like DS got something like SMT Strange Journey exclusive.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 02:17:24 PM by Spieler1 »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22548 on: September 08, 2019, 02:02:34 PM »
LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS
All Nintendo published exclusives with a score of 75 or higher on OpenCritic sans remakes, ports or Nintendo LABO LMAO:
Super Mario Odyssey
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild / The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The Champion's Ballad
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Super Mario Maker 2
Astral Chain
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle / Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure
Splatoon 2 / Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
Snipperclips / Snipperclips Plus: Cut it Out, Together!
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 / Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country
Tetris 99
Yoshi's Crafted World
Super Mario Party
Mario Tennis Aces
Fire Emblem Warriors

That's already 1000+ hours of quality entertainment by Reggie
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #22549 on: September 08, 2019, 02:33:49 PM »
LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS LIST WARS
All Nintendo published exclusives with a score of 75 or higher on OpenCritic sans remakes, ports or Nintendo LABO LMAO:
Super Mario Odyssey
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild / The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The Champion's Ballad
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Super Mario Maker 2
Astral Chain
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle / Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure
Splatoon 2 / Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
Snipperclips / Snipperclips Plus: Cut it Out, Together!
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 / Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country
Tetris 99
Yoshi's Crafted World
Super Mario Party
Mario Tennis Aces
Fire Emblem Warriors

That's already 1000+ hours of quality entertainment by Reggie

:jeanluc

here's a good lineup in the same amount of time

https://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=gamecube&cat=0&year=2003&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=
https://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=gamecube&cat=0&year=2002&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=
https://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=gamecube&cat=0&year=2001&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22550 on: September 08, 2019, 03:57:53 PM »
Who cares about games when you can have cardboard boxes and rubber rings :rejoice

kingv

« Reply #22551 on: September 08, 2019, 04:25:03 PM »
GameCube has notoriously bad ports though and mediocre first party output.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22552 on: September 08, 2019, 05:08:53 PM »
"Ports and remakes don't count!"

"Look at this list I found of GameCube games with ports and remakes included!"

Even when it comes to the big Nintendo franchises the Switch has the GameCube beat and I was a big GameCube fan.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe >> Mario Kart Double Dash
Zelda BOTW >> Zelda TWW
Super Mario Odyssey >> Super Mario Sunshine

If I were interested in multi platform games on Switch I would take DOOM, Diablo III: Eternal Collection and Skyrim over Metal Arms Glitch in the System and XIII any day of the week.
The only thing that is lacking on the Switch for me is F-Zero and Metroid Prime. With all indie games and third party releases included the Switch annihilates the GameCube.
🤴

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #22553 on: September 09, 2019, 02:54:25 AM »
If Nintendo put Mein Kampf on the Switch, there would probably be motherfuckers on this forum stanning for the port.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see that on Switch! No way, that's a for sure buy!"

You fucking sluts.  :-*
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #22554 on: September 09, 2019, 03:08:41 AM »
The Switch fan base is the most annoying fan base. No surprise as it’s a Nintendo thing.

And my experince with the Switch is that I don't mind ports.......of games I've already played plenty of. I played FFXII on my trip and it was great. Great to play that game 40000 feet in the air. I didn't want to play Astral Chain that way though. Wanted to wait till I got home to play it on the tv and when I got home I couldn't help but think this game would be better on pretty much any other modern system.

Oh and Xenoblade 2 was awful. But hey at least a Remake/Port of 1 is coming. That a lone kind of justifies my switch.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:13:41 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Svejk

« Reply #22555 on: September 09, 2019, 08:11:28 AM »
Black Desert has only been out for 2 weeks on PS4 and and they just released 2 new classes already!  :)  Musa and Dark Knight, along with some new boss...

This has been updating WAY quicker than the boner version so far...  Making a Dark Knight class this weekend... totes for sure.  :drool  :hyper

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #22556 on: September 09, 2019, 12:06:20 PM »
If Nintendo put Mein Kampf on the Switch, there would probably be motherfuckers on this forum stanning for the port.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see that on Switch! No way, that's a for sure buy!"

You fucking sluts.  :-*
If it's turned into a visual novel with a cute Adolf-chan, then yes.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22557 on: September 09, 2019, 12:24:48 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22558 on: September 09, 2019, 12:58:53 PM »
https://www.pcgamer.com/borderlands-3-review/
Worst, I ran into a handful of scripting bugs where bits of dialogue repeated endlessly and quests became impossible to complete without restarting the game.

Borderlands 3 has a lot in common with Gearbox fan events as of late. There's a lot of loud, extended posturing while holding what everyone really came for hostage.

63/100

From Polygon
One of us lost a character after putting six hours into the game, and had to start from scratch. After a day or two of playing, random crashes became something I expected, not anything that surprised me — and they got worse as we went through the game.

Quests would glitch out; waypoints would refuse to show up until the game was restarted. A pop-up window randomly gave me instructions about what to do if a mission-critical vehicle was blown up or I got stuck in a level, even though nothing of the sort was happening.

LMAO, sounds like Randy was too busy pissing on his wife than to test his own game  :neogaf

🤴

kingv

« Reply #22559 on: September 09, 2019, 01:30:34 PM »
Yet another game not on Switch.