Author Topic: [DOWN] Oh Exploitable! Santa Demi and his fat sack are here - Free XBL  (Read 109143 times)

Raban

• The baby...
times like this I wish I still had an iPhone :'( :'(
SRY

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
:lol: I dont even need to clear my cookies now, it's just working with a new browser session.
itm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I saw a different netflix code on CAG, but I got the same result, so its definitely IP based. Anyone have a dynamic IP to test?

Quickly! Somebody with a 56k connection!

Try it on your Dreamcast!
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You must do your part and satisfy us. Our pussies yearn for your codes
fat

pilonv1

I'm subbed up to Jan 2013 now and have 5 codes left over. I coudl get more but lunch is over and I have work to do :(

edit: do any of you have dynamic IPs? I know someone resetting his router and getting new codes.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:09:55 PM by pilonv1 »
itm

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I'm on Cable, no dynamic
fat

pilonv1

DSL FTW
itm

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I'm subbed up to Jan 2013 now and have 5 codes left over. I coudl get more but lunch is over and I have work to do :(

edit: do any of you have dynamic IPs? I know someone resetting his router and getting new codes.

Is Jan 2013 the limit?  I'm only 3 months away from maxing out, then! Send me 3 codes! XD
PS4

G The Resurrected

Damnit someone already freaking used my IP fuck shit shit. I've been trying with my phone as well but its not working after I clear all data. I could use some damn XBL soon as I'm almost up with my year.

pilonv1

No idea what the limit is, but I figured Jan 2013 is good enugh for now.

If you're using the iphone, make sure you are using 3G data and opening a new browser window for the code entry. I have the first page of this thread open, then click the link in demi's post and it opens a new tab.

I've got about 10 codes left over so far, happy to hand them over to those who need them. If I get time this afternoon during work I'll grab a few more
itm

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
The worst thing they could do is remove the codes you'd already put into your account, I think.
PS4

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
They wont do anything... casuals
fat

G The Resurrected

Thanks pilonv1 for the codes bro! I still cant get my phone to get any so this will go along way. Can't believe some of you have till 2013 Amazing.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Bz, I'll give you a year for a free game
fat

pilonv1

No problem, glad to help since others helped me last time.
itm

G The Resurrected

Bz, I'll give you a year for a free game

Ok Rock Revolution is coming to your door step. And its free of charge!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Fat shit. Banned
fat

G The Resurrected

You know I'm kidding, but I do need to unload the copies I still have lying around.  :lol

I still have 12 copies as well as 3 dlc codes for Fallout 3 content.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
If you have any extra codes, I'll pay a $1 for each month.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
wow... $1. talk about breaking the bank
fat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
well it leaves me some room for profit.

pilonv1

Sorry I've got offers for $5 a code
itm

BobFromPikeCreek

Found out about this late. I'm getting friends to do it for me. Up to 4 codes.
zzzzz

BobFromPikeCreek

"supplied depleted"
lol at least I got a few months out of it.
zzzzz

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
It's not depleted man.
fat

BobFromPikeCreek

That's what it just told me!
zzzzz

pilonv1

:lol I'm not selling them. I have 7 codes left for worthy bore bros :-*
itm

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
HOOK IT UP !! PLZ :(

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
:lol I'm not selling them. I have 7 codes left for worthy bore bros :-*

Could you send me three?
PS4

pilonv1

If no one claims them by tomorrow Ichi I will. You outed yourself with a long subscription though :P
itm

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I'm not asking for all seven though. ;)
PS4

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
The first person who posts a picture of them licking their own nipple (POST, don't PM) will get my codes.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
PS4

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
to prove that it's you, it has to be in front of your computer screen.  I don't think you've even posted a picture on here before.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It's totally me, dude.

PM me the codes whenever you're ready.
PS4

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
for all I know, you're a blasian midget.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
:yuck :yuck :yuck

leper this filth

Yep, leper nintenho for not being a man of his word.
PS4

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
fine homoslice, you can take all of my codes:

BT8BY - W7BM3 - V8MVT - GQPQQ - 3JDFY

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Just used that
fat

Beezy

:lol

I have 86 codes left, but I plan on giving them to friends. If I have any left afterward, I'll send some to people here.

drew

• sy
is there a cap to how many months you can have linked to your profile?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
3 years
fat

Beezy

Yeah, I'd have free Live for the next decade if it wasn't for that. :lol

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
The only codes I got from this I gave to friends who needed it a lot more than me.  Someone let me know if this becomes a little easier to navigate.  I'd like to get a couple for myself and some more for my friends.
HURR

maxy

• Sales Loser
I have three codes,i will give it to some nice(smart) person that answers my questions:

1)You have astronauts in earth orbit,they are in weightless state,why?

2)What is circle mathematical definition?
cat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I have three codes,i will give it to some nice(smart) person that answers my questions:

You do not need to do any work to support a mass that has no acceleration (ie: by gravity).

Y^2+X^2=R^2?  I dunno that's probably about something way beyond me.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
i'll ban you if you dont give me the codes
fat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

1) They are not astronauts, but children at space camp, who are astronauts in their minds, and they are in a zero gravity simulator.

2) 360 degrees

maxy

• Sales Loser

You do not need to do any work to support a mass that has no acceleration (ie: by gravity).

Wrong
No formulas,numbers...just words

Greed is a deadly sin,Demi.
cat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive

Wrong

not even going to humor my response.  I got #2 correct.

maxy

• Sales Loser
No you didn't
cat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
okay, i'll try to be more specific...A circle is a simple shape of Euclidean geometry consisting of those points in a plane which are equidistant from a given point called the center. The common distance of the points of a circle from its center is called its radius.
Circles are simple closed curves which divide the plane into two regions, an interior and an exterior. In everyday use, the term "circle" may be used interchangeably to refer to either the boundary of the figure (known as the perimeter) or to the whole figure including its interior. However, in strict technical usage, "circle" refers to the perimeter while the interior of the circle is called a disk. The circumference of a circle is the perimeter of the circle (especially when referring to its length).  A circle is a special ellipse in which the two foci are coincident. Circles are conic sections attained when a right circular cone is intersected with a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone.

The ""vertex"" of a circle is the point in which any line can cross.
The diameter of a circle is the length of a line segment whose endpoints lie on the circle and which passes through the centre of the circle. This is the largest distance between any two points on the circle. The diameter of a circle is twice its radius.
The term " radius" can also refer to a line segment from the centre of a circle to its perimeter, and similarly the term "diameter" can refer to a line segment between two points on the perimeter which passes through the centre. In this sense, the midpoint of a diameter is the centre and so it is composed of two radii. A chord of a circle is a line segment whose two endpoints lie on the circle. The diameter, passing through the circle's centre, is the largest chord in a circle. A tangent to a circle is a straight line that touches the circle at a single point. A secant is an extended chord: a straight line cutting the circle at two points. An arc of a circle is any connected part of the circle's circumference. A sector is a region bounded by two radii and an arc lying between the radii, and a segment is a region bounded by a chord and an arc lying between the chord's endpoints.

The circle has been known since before the beginning of recorded history. It is the basis for the wheel, which, with related inventions such as gears, makes much of modern civilization possible. In mathematics, the study of the circle has helped inspire the development of geometry and calculus.
Early science, particularly geometry and astrology and astronomy, was connected to the divine for most medieval scholars, and many believed that there was something intrinsically "divine" or "perfect" that could be found in circles.[citation needed]
Some highlights in the history of the circle are:
1700 BC – The Rhind papyrus gives a method to find the area of a circular field. The result corresponds to 256/81 as an approximate value of π.[1]
300 BC – Book 3 of Euclid's Elements deals with the properties of circles.
1880 – Lindemann proves that π is transcendental, effectively settling the millennia-old problem of squaring the circle.[2]

The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter is π (pi), a constant that takes the same value (approximately 3.141592654) for all circles. Thus the length of the circumference (c) is related to the radius (r) by

or equivalently to the diameter (d) by
Area enclosed

Area of the circle = π × area of the shaded square
Main article: Area of a disk
The area enclosed by a circle is π multiplied by the radius squared:

Equivalently, denoting diameter by d,

that is, approximately 79% of the circumscribing square (whose side is of length d).
The circle is the plane curve enclosing the maximum area for a given arc length. This relates the circle to a problem in the calculus of variations, namely the isoperimetric inequality.
[edit]Equations
[edit]Cartesian coordinates

Circle of radius r = 1, center (a, b) = (1.2, -0.5)
In an x-y Cartesian coordinate system, the circle with center (a, b) and radius r is the set of all points (x, y) such that

This equation of the circle follows from the Pythagorean theorem applied to any point on the circle: as shown in the diagram to the right, the radius is the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle whose other sides are of length x − a and y − b. If the circle is centered at the origin (0, 0), then the equation simplifies to

The equation can be written in parametric form using the trigonometric functions sine and cosine as

where t is a parametric variable, interpreted geometrically as the angle that the ray from the origin to (x, y) makes with the x-axis. Alternatively, a rational parametrization of the circle is:

In homogeneous coordinates each conic section with equation of a circle is of the form

It can be proven that a conic section is a circle if and only if the point I(1: i: 0) and J(1: −i: 0) lie on the conic section. These points are called the circular points at infinity.
[edit]Polar coordinates
In polar coordinates the equation of a circle is:

where a is the radius of the circle, r0 is the distance from the origin to the centre of the circle, and φ is the anticlockwise angle from the positive x-axis to the line connecting the origin to the centre of the circle. For a circle centred at the origin, i.e. r0 = 0, this reduces to simply r = a. When r0 = a, or when the origin lies on the circle, the equation becomes
In the general case, the equation can be solved for r, giving
the solution with a minus sign in front of the square root giving the same curve.
[edit]Complex plane
In the complex plane, a circle with a center at c and radius (r) has the equation . In parametric form this can be written z = reit + c.
The slightly generalized equation  for real p, q and complex g is sometimes called a generalised circle. This becomes the above equation for a circle with , since . Not all generalised circles are actually circles: a generalized circle is either a (true) circle or a line.
[edit]Tangent lines
Main article: Tangent lines to circles
The tangent line through a point P on the circle is perpendicular to the diameter passing through P. If P = (x1, y1) and the circle has center (a, b) and radius r, then the tangent line is perpendicular to the line from (a, b) to (x1, y1), so it has the form (x1−a)x+(y1−b)y = c. Evaluating at (x1, y1) determines the value of c and the result is that the equation of the tangent is
(x1 − a)x + (y1 − b)y = (x1 − a)x1 + (y1 − b)y1
or
(x1 − a)(x − a) + (y1 − b)(y − b) = r2.
If y1≠b then slope of this line is
This can also be found using implicit differentiation.
When the center of the circle is at the origin then the equation of the tangent line becomes
x1x + y1y = r2,
and its slope is
[edit]Properties

The circle is the shape with the largest area for a given length of perimeter. (See Isoperimetric inequality.)
The circle is a highly symmetric shape: every line through the center forms a line of reflection symmetry and it has rotational symmetry around the center for every angle. Its symmetry group is the orthogonal group O(2,R). The group of rotations alone is the circle group T.
All circles are similar.
A circle's circumference and radius are proportional.
The area enclosed and the square of its radius are proportional.
The constants of proportionality are 2π and π, respectively.
The circle which is centered at the origin with radius 1 is called the unit circle.
Thought of as a great circle of the unit sphere, it becomes the Riemannian circle.
Through any three points, not all on the same line, there lies a unique circle. In Cartesian coordinates, it is possible to give explicit formulae for the coordinates of the center of the circle and the radius in terms of the coordinates of the three given points. See circumcircle.
[edit]Chord
Chords are equidistant from the center of a circle if and only if they are equal in length.
The perpendicular bisector of a chord passes through the center of a circle; equivalent statements stemming from the uniqueness of the perpendicular bisector:
A perpendicular line from the center of a circle bisects the chord.
The line segment (circular segment) through the center bisecting a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
If a central angle and an inscribed angle of a circle are subtended by the same chord and on the same side of the chord, then the central angle is twice the inscribed angle.
If two angles are inscribed on the same chord and on the same side of the chord, then they are equal.
If two angles are inscribed on the same chord and on opposite sides of the chord, then they are supplemental.
For a cyclic quadrilateral, the exterior angle is equal to the interior opposite angle.
An inscribed angle subtended by a diameter is a right angle.
The diameter is the longest chord of the circle.
[edit]Sagitta
The sagitta (also known as the versine) is a line segment drawn perpendicular to a chord, between the midpoint of that chord and the circumference of the circle.
Given the length y of a chord, and the length x of the sagitta, the Pythagorean theorem can be used to calculate the radius of the unique circle which will fit around the two lines:

Another proof of this result which relies only on two chord properties given above is as follows. Given a chord of length y and with sagitta of length x, since the sagitta intersects the midpoint of the chord, we know it is part of a diameter of the circle. Since the diameter is twice the radius, the “missing” part of the diameter is (2r − x) in length. Using the fact that one part of one chord times the other part is equal to the same product taken along a chord intersecting the first chord, we find that (2r − x)x = (y/2)². Solving for r, we find the required result.
[edit]Tangent
The line drawn perpendicular to a radius through the end point of the radius is a tangent to the circle.
A line drawn perpendicular to a tangent through the point of contact with a circle passes through the center of the circle.
Two tangents can always be drawn to a circle from any point outside the circle, and these tangents are equal in length.
[edit]Theorems

Secant-secant theorem
See also: Power of a point
The chord theorem states that if two chords, CD and EB, intersect at A, then CA×DA = EA×BA.
If a tangent from an external point D meets the circle at C and a secant from the external point D meets the circle at G and E respectively, then DC2 = DG×DE. (Tangent-secant theorem.)
If two secants, DG and DE, also cut the circle at H and F respectively, then DH×DG = DF×DE. (Corollary of the tangent-secant theorem.)
The angle between a tangent and chord is equal to one half the subtended angle on the opposite side of the chord (Tangent Chord Angle).
If the angle subtended by the chord at the center is 90 degrees then l = √2 × r, where l is the length of the chord and r is the radius of the circle.
If two secants are inscribed in the circle as shown at right, then the measurement of angle A is equal to one half the difference of the measurements of the enclosed arcs (DE and BC). This is the secant-secant theorem.
[edit]Inscribed angles
See also: Inscribed angle theorem

Inscribed angle theorem
An inscribed angle (examples are the blue and green angles in the figure) is exactly half the corresponding central angle (red). Hence, all inscribed angles that subtend the same arc (pink) are equal. Angles inscribed on the arc (brown) are supplementary. In particular, every inscribed angle that subtends a diameter is a right angle (since the central angle is 180 degrees).

[edit]Apollonius circle

Apollonius' definition of a circle: d1/d2 constant
Apollonius of Perga showed that a circle may also be defined as the set of points in a plane having a constant ratio (other than 1) of distances to two fixed foci, A and B. (The set of points where the distances are equal is the perpendicular bisector of A and B, a line.) That circle is sometimes said to be drawn about two points[3].
The proof is as follows. A line segment PC bisects the interior angle APB, since the segments are similar:

Analogously, a line segment PD bisects the corresponding exterior angle. Since the interior and exterior angles sum to , the angle CPD is exactly , i.e., a right angle. The set of points P that form a right angle with a given line segment CD form a circle, of which CD is the diameter.
[edit]Cross-ratios
A closely related property of circles involves the geometry of the cross-ratio of points in the complex plane. If A, B, and C are as above, then the Apollonius circle for these three points is the collection of points P for which the absolute value of the cross-ratio is equal to one:

Stated another way, P is a point on the Apollonius circle if and only if the cross-ratio [A,B;C,P] is on the unit circle in the complex plane.
[edit]Generalized circles
See also: Generalized circle
If C is the midpoint of the segment AB, then the collection of points P satisfying the Apollonius condition
   (1)
is not a circle, but rather a line.
Thus, if A, B, and C are given distinct points in the plane, then the locus of points P satisfying (1) is called a generalized circle. It may either be a true circle or a line. In this sense a line is a generalized circle of infinite radius.
[edit]See also

List of circle topics
Cycle
Loop
Hoop
Ring
Squircle
[edit]Notes

^ Chronology for 30000 BC to 500 BC
^ Squaring the circle
^ Harkness, James (1898). Introduction to the theory of analytic functions. London, New York: Macmillan and Co.. pp. 30.
[edit]References

Pedoe, Dan (1988). Geometry: a comprehensive course. Dover.
"Circle" in The MacTutor History of Mathematics archive
[edit]External links

Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Circle geometry
   Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Circles
Circle (PlanetMath.org website)
Circle formulas at Geometry Atlas.
Interactive Java applets for the properties of and elementary constructions involving circles.
Interactive Standard Form Equation of Circle Click and drag points to see standard form equation in action
Munching on Circles at cut-the-knot
Ron Blond homepage - interactive applets
calculate circumference and area with your own values
MathAce's Circle article - has a good in-depth explanation of unit circles and transforming circular equations.
Categories: Circles | Geometric shapes | Curves | Conic sections | Pi
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:41:44 PM by Don Flamenco »

maxy

• Sales Loser
Bold the correct answer
cat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Bolded!

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

Wrong
So you mean like geosynchronous orbit where there acceleration is constantly changing?  Then the reason they don't have "weight" is that the vector of their acceleration isn't pointing directly to the surface of earth (it's constantly changing towards it).

A circle is a geometric shape with all the points an equal distance from the center.

maxy

• Sales Loser
Don

Hmm...no
You are so close,answer can literally bite you...

Wrong
So you mean like geosynchronous orbit where there acceleration is constantly changing?  Then the reason they don't have "weight" is that the vector of their acceleration isn't pointing directly to the surface of earth (it's constantly changing towards it).

A circle is a geometric shape with all the points an equal distance from the center.

Fail on both questions...nature is actually very simple
Fist answer has some points but it is too complicated,no need for that
Btw,if some math professor asks you question number 2,don't answer like that
cat

Raban

• The baby...
dude maxy you're a dick!

even if that's copy/pasted, Don is trying really hard to get codes and you're being all college professor

lame, dude :-\
SRY

maxy

• Sales Loser
I will give them my codes of course...i am not that mean
cat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
then it's this?  my second guess:
"'circle' refers to the perimeter while the interior of the circle is called a disk. "

maxy

• Sales Loser
Not quite...a little hint,very very very close to the beginning of your copy-paste
cat