Author Topic: [DOWN] Oh Exploitable! Santa Demi and his fat sack are here - Free XBL  (Read 54529 times)

naff

• god is dead. satan lives. the year is 1.
Re: [DOWN] Oh Exploitable! Santa Demi and his fat sack are here - Free XBL
« Reply #660 on: March 20, 2010, 11:48:36 AM »
k i feel like I have to defend myself a bit here..

I begged/got some codes from a few of you when it was down the first night, thinking it wasn't going back up, and used them on my account, then it went back up and I managed to get a TON. A majority of which I gave to some friends and PMed to random GAF people. Seemed like demi was already taking care of everyone so I didn't bother handing any out here. Then I sold a small batch for some spending money. And then got a bunch more last night, of which I also gave a good amount of away already and haven't sold.

I was never here begging in the mindset that I could turn around and sell the codes. I'm not that big of a cunt. :(

broke college student that just bought both seasons of breaking bad on blu-ray :lol
pft, i got those for $3 thanks to amazon comic glitch + $5 swagbucks gc

No matter, you could've asked here first. Ripping off dudes from the GAF is all good by me, but imo you should've gone by EB to check if anyone needed them before trying to make a buck. Don't try and justify your dirty poor ass. I'm a student too btw, but trying to make a buck out of an exploit that you didn't find yourself after asking others for charity. Not kosher  :maf
(_,_)

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #661 on: March 20, 2010, 11:58:16 AM »

I begged/got some codes from a few of you when it was down the first night, thinking it wasn't going back up, and used them on my account, then it went back up and I managed to get a TON. A majority of which I gave to some friends and PMed to random GAF people. Seemed like demi was already taking care of everyone so I didn't bother handing any out here. Then I sold a small batch for some spending money. And then got a bunch more last night, of which I also gave a good amount of away already and haven't sold.

I was never here begging in the mindset that I could turn around and sell the codes. I'm not that big of a cunt. :(

broke college student that just bought both seasons of breaking bad on blu-ray :lol

No matter, you could've asked here first. Ripping off dudes from the GAF is all good by me, but imo you should've gone by EB to check if anyone needed them before trying to make a buck. Don't try and justify your dirty poor ass. I'm a student too btw, but trying to make a buck out of an exploit that you didn't find yourself after asking others for charity. Not kosher  :maf

PS4

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #662 on: March 20, 2010, 01:08:38 PM »
On top of that, if you even sell one code you've already made an ass of yourself. Getting those codes required no physical work and you did close to nothing to receive them and you want to charge for them?

Sorry bro, I don't think you're gonna get EB to side with you on this one.
SRY

Beezy

« Reply #663 on: March 20, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
Yeah, selling them is a bitch move. I got like 130-150 codes out of this, and I everything I haven't used is going to other people. Being a broke college student is a lame excuse.

Borys

• CAPTAIN OF XBOX DEATH SQUAD
« Reply #664 on: March 20, 2010, 03:31:53 PM »
ban cuntanza

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #665 on: March 20, 2010, 03:39:05 PM »
So this bitch ass clown came here to beg for codes, and give them away to people on GAF and sell them on EBAY?

Draft

« Reply #666 on: March 20, 2010, 03:40:57 PM »

:yuck

Ban this man. What a mockery of frugal gaming. Taking advantage of Microsoft is a beautiful thing. Taking advantage of your fellow gamers... smh.

Hyoushi

• hooker strangler
« Reply #667 on: March 20, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »
huahua. I'm just getting "supplies depleted" now, after switching to the US site. seems over
地平線

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #668 on: March 20, 2010, 08:36:46 PM »
I'm still good for live almost until my birthday this year thanks to demi! I can't extoll his virtuous nature enough. demi :bow2
WDW

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #669 on: March 20, 2010, 11:37:27 PM »
So this bitch ass clown came here to beg for codes, and give them away to people on GAF and sell them on EBAY?

He should get the same treatment as the guy that tried to kill Spartacus in Episode 8.
@

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #670 on: March 21, 2010, 12:01:32 AM »
It's a shitty thing to do, but it's not ban-worthy.
PS4

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #671 on: March 21, 2010, 12:21:15 AM »
I agree, just leper him
itm

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #672 on: March 21, 2010, 12:25:50 AM »
He doesn't make enough topics to make that worthwhile either.  It's enough that we know what an ass he is.
PS4

Borys

• CAPTAIN OF XBOX DEATH SQUAD
« Reply #674 on: March 21, 2010, 05:51:57 AM »
He doesn't make enough topics to make that worthwhile either.  It's enough that we know what an ass he is.

Yup, he doesn't really post here. He justs pops in from time to time for this kind of EvilBore EXCLUSIVO thing to make money from it.

BAN.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #675 on: March 21, 2010, 05:58:49 AM »
You're too bloodthirsty, Borys!
PS4

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #676 on: March 21, 2010, 06:39:52 AM »
In between the crap, eb love still finds a way - pilonv1 sent me some codes.  Thanks so much boo. :heartbeat

Leper Costanza.

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
« Reply #677 on: March 22, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »
Leper / Tag with his dishonorable actions. 

^ Obvious choice.  "I take from the generous, sell to the eBay, because I'm a douche" with a hyperlink to the correct post in this thread.
HURR