Author Topic: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening  (Read 3374685 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Re: New Random Talk Thread: Let the Bottom-Feeding Commence!
« Reply #30840 on: December 20, 2017, 03:52:19 PM »
The bathroom at this client site.....it doesn't matter what stall I go to, or when I go, there's always a fresh roll of toilet paper. Even if I go again after a bit. Fresh, new roll of TP.
I think I've stumbled onto something dark and sinister.
que

etiolate

« Reply #30841 on: December 20, 2017, 03:59:17 PM »
Man, a lot of my friends that call themselves feminist have turned hard against trans women. WTF?

I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of self-professed feminists viewed trans women as a conspiracy from The Patriarchy™.
You're not kidding. They're like "trans women are just the physical manifestation of patriarchal gender roles."

I just can't.

:lol

Within their feminism, that makes perfect sense.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30842 on: December 20, 2017, 06:14:05 PM »
Went back to the same stall. Sure enough; new roll of toilet paper. What is going on? :six:
que

skullstorm

« Reply #30843 on: December 20, 2017, 07:40:43 PM »
There's clearly a time loop in that bathroom.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30844 on: December 20, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »
There's clearly a time loop in that bathroom.

Puppy is gonna take a dump into his own lap.  🍆💩
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #30845 on: December 20, 2017, 10:25:14 PM »
Went back to the same stall. Sure enough; new roll of toilet paper. What is going on? :six:
They do this at my job too because it's the corporate office and someone literally cleans the bathroom and replaces the toilet paper roll every 30 minutes or so.  I used to think it was a waste but some of the janitors there told me they just take the leftover rolls home so at least they get used.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30846 on: December 20, 2017, 11:16:08 PM »
They do this at my job too because it's the corporate office and someone literally cleans the bathroom and replaces the toilet paper roll every 30 minutes or so.  I used to think it was a waste but some of the janitors there told me they just take the leftover rolls home so at least they get used.
No mups, I'm sure there's a dark force at work here.
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #30847 on: December 21, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »
It's only as dark as what you eat

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #30848 on: December 21, 2017, 03:02:41 AM »
It's only as dark as what you eat

As a corollary to this, binge eat beets before making love to introduce the color of passion to your most intimate encounters.
serge

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30849 on: December 21, 2017, 05:03:40 AM »
I wonder if you cough up that green shit from your chest when youre sick its like regurgitating a shit load of cum, they cant be that far off consistency.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30850 on: December 21, 2017, 05:17:49 AM »
Only one way to figure out...
que

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30851 on: December 21, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »
Only one way to figure out...

i trust your judgement.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30852 on: December 21, 2017, 10:39:31 AM »
Had a strange dream last night and the bore was part of it. I was on the subway and someone said, "Puppy will get you a relationship, but Mupepe will get you laid."
This plus the immortal toilet paper roll....I think I'm going mad.
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30853 on: December 21, 2017, 06:50:54 PM »
Had a strange dream last night and the bore was part of it. I was on the subway and someone said, "Puppy will get you a relationship, but Mupepe will get you laid."
This plus the immortal toilet paper roll....I think I'm going mad.

Yeah, but we're with you, so it's OK.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30854 on: December 21, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »
Man, a lot of my friends that call themselves feminist have turned hard against trans women. WTF?

I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of self-professed feminists viewed trans women as a conspiracy from The Patriarchy™.
You're not kidding. They're like "trans women are just the physical manifestation of patriarchal gender roles."

I just can't.

Weirder still, there's a lesbian movement which follows this as well. Like, in the realm of "punching down," you'd think lesbians would be the ones willing to cut some slack, but no.  :-\

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30855 on: December 21, 2017, 06:55:36 PM »
Just goes to show, you always become what you fight against.
que

Bebpo

« Reply #30856 on: December 23, 2017, 02:17:28 AM »
Half-built a PC today and it was so much fun. I love building computers.

I needed a new work computer and was lazy and didn't feel like building a computer since it wasn't gonna be some top of the line gaming rig, so I just bought a pre-built ACER desktop from Amazon.
Got it and the HDD was noisy as fuck to the point where it would drive me crazy since it was constant noise. Tore the computer apart, tried switching out my old HDD for the new one but for some reason it wouldn't boot even though the old one was a bootable drive on the previous computer? Idk,

So I was like hey, why don't I just put in a nice small SSD. Do I even have SATA? So I looked up the motherboard which was custom and found out it had 2 SATA II cables, one going to the HDD and one going to the CD drive, so I ran down to the computer store at night, got a cheap SSD (damn, SSDs are fricken cheap these days! $60 for 250gig), loaded a USB bootable stick, switched the new drive in, booted it up and everything worked. Screwed it in, cleared the case up, installed office and irfanview and foxitreader and good to go.

Was a lot of fun and satisfying when it all worked. I should pick up a hobby of building electronics, I've always found it pretty fun.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30857 on: December 23, 2017, 10:01:33 AM »
Nothing beats the feeling of your newly built computer booting through on the first try.

:lawd

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30858 on: December 24, 2017, 08:48:01 AM »
Home made tortilla wrap things are perfectly fine christmas food right? The salsa got red, white and green.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30859 on: December 28, 2017, 12:54:11 AM »
Just goes to show, you always become what you fight against.

brb, fighting against moe anime girls
©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #30860 on: January 03, 2018, 03:47:11 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30861 on: January 03, 2018, 03:49:12 PM »
I think my ancestry is also Austrian, Russian, and some Polish.
:respect
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30862 on: January 03, 2018, 04:22:52 PM »
My wife's uncles both got their DNA ancestry stuff done (big in Mormondom) and they posted them to facebook comparing saying "Man isn't it interesting how your background says this and mine is different?"

I don't have the heart to tell them. Everyone else either agrees with me or can't put two and two together.
que

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30863 on: January 03, 2018, 05:31:43 PM »
the way youve written that hurts my brain a little, you dont have the heart to tell them but everyone agrees with you?im assuming here these are two brothers who are actually not blood related or what?

my family is completely broken and i have no idea what my heritage is. I only found out that ive went by the family name simpson for 27 years of my life to be told a few months back im not a simpson by blood. Story goes, one of the most prominent business families in the north of scotland, the owner of the business had an affair with a housemaid, which resulted in my grandfather, the simpson family found my grandfather naked wandering the streets at like 3/4 year old, took him in, and made him sign the paperwork against his knowledge, my grandfather died not knowing the truth. My dad went to the courts and corroborated the truth, after someone got pissed and told him in the pub on a nightout. As of right now, the only people im blood related to on my dads side still alive is my dad and his sister and their children, the rest of my family i know nothing about. I could have been born into wealth, but instead i got the simpson name, which tbh i like better than geddes.

My mums side is no better. Never met my blood grandfather, and theres a whole portion of family who live in canada who want nothing to do with us, and i cant blame them. I dont know anything other than that they exist, the only pure bloods i know on this side are my uncle, my mum and my grandmother, the rest are all half-aunts and cousins.

I dance on the line of kinda wanting to know and not. I grew up around a lot of confused people. I have very dark hair, that looks black to everyone. And tbh even shining a sunlight on it, its very hard to notice its dark brown. To many of you, that probably means nothing, in scotland it results in at least once a month someone asking me if i dye my hair. I never have, but scottish people really dont have hair this dark - or is incredibly rare. Once in high school, someone actually asked me what the deal was with my hair because it was so thick and dark, and i was sitting next to an indian guy and i guessed he cross referenced. I went home and asked my grandmother (mums side) who i lived with at the time, and she told me great grandmother had an affair with a chinese traveller.

Pretty sure that was a joke - but doesnt answer the question as to where i come from. The only other indicator of mixed heritage is that my skin, scottish people (+all my family) burn like fuck, i however do not.

so fuck knows man, i would do that test kit shit, but i dont want 3rd parties owning my dna. soiduno

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30864 on: January 03, 2018, 06:02:07 PM »
Interesting about your family and also about Scottish hair color.  Did not know that!

Googled and found this. 

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/01/the-genetics-of-scottish-hair-color-variation/#.Wk1gQzeQyiM

But is it legit?  Because this is the last line of the article.
* These rules are not hard & fast, there are daywalkers, individuals with normal pigmentation excepting their red hair.
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30865 on: January 03, 2018, 06:18:34 PM »
the way youve written that hurts my brain a little, you dont have the heart to tell them but everyone agrees with you?im assuming here these are two brothers who are actually not blood related or what?

my family is completely broken and i have no idea what my heritage is. I only found out that ive went by the family name simpson for 27 years of my life to be told a few months back im not a simpson by blood. Story goes, one of the most prominent business families in the north of scotland, the owner of the business had an affair with a housemaid, which resulted in my grandfather, the simpson family found my grandfather naked wandering the streets at like 3/4 year old, took him in, and made him sign the paperwork against his knowledge, my grandfather died not knowing the truth. My dad went to the courts and corroborated the truth, after someone got pissed and told him in the pub on a nightout. As of right now, the only people im blood related to on my dads side still alive is my dad and his sister and their children, the rest of my family i know nothing about. I could have been born into wealth, but instead i got the simpson name, which tbh i like better than geddes.

My mums side is no better. Never met my blood grandfather, and theres a whole portion of family who live in canada who want nothing to do with us, and i cant blame them. I dont know anything other than that they exist, the only pure bloods i know on this side are my uncle, my mum and my grandmother, the rest are all half-aunts and cousins.

I dance on the line of kinda wanting to know and not. I grew up around a lot of confused people. I have very dark hair, that looks black to everyone. And tbh even shining a sunlight on it, its very hard to notice its dark brown. To many of you, that probably means nothing, in scotland it results in at least once a month someone asking me if i dye my hair. I never have, but scottish people really dont have hair this dark - or is incredibly rare. Once in high school, someone actually asked me what the deal was with my hair because it was so thick and dark, and i was sitting next to an indian guy and i guessed he cross referenced. I went home and asked my grandmother (mums side) who i lived with at the time, and she told me great grandmother had an affair with a chinese traveller.

Pretty sure that was a joke - but doesnt answer the question as to where i come from. The only other indicator of mixed heritage is that my skin, scottish people (+all my family) burn like fuck, i however do not.

so fuck knows man, i would do that test kit shit, but i dont want 3rd parties owning my dna. soiduno
They think they're blood related by the same mother and father and are like "I have Scottish, German and Welsh blood and he has Scottish, German, Russian and Finish blood. How cool is that!" I don't have the heart to tell them otherwise. Their mom was a notoriously strict Mormon matron so it would be a huge scandal
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 06:24:30 PM by I'm a Puppy! »
que

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30866 on: January 03, 2018, 06:29:11 PM »
im gonna be straight with you, im pretty stoned, and im not exactly sure what youre getting at with this article, so ill tell u what i know and hope it helps.

i dont know exactly how rare black hair is for scottish people. BUt overwhelmingly in my life, ive always been asked about hair dye, and everytime ive gotten my hair cut its the same patter "oh your hair is so dark and thick" almost everytime as far as I can remember actually. There is variation aye, and there have been other scots with dark hair ive met, but I know nothing about their ancestry. And im not sure if this article goes into difference between black and dark brown hair, but i go through my life telling people  my hair is black because its easier than trying to prove it is not.

From what ive seen scottish people average out to med brown, to fair, blond and red hair. There is a ginger gene in my family for sure, my dad has a ginger beard so. Its in there somewhere.

I have bright green eyes, i mention this cos i saw it mentioned in the article, come to think of it tho, i cant think of anyone with green eyes in my family. Need to double check that.

As for skin, fuck knows man, really. I've spent the last 5 years constantly living in the night, and i barely see the sun, so my body hasnt had to keep up with producing melanin, so i dont have anything recent relay to you. These days i would use sunscreen regardless of skin complexion. So the only reference i have for you, is spending 2 weeks in florida summer without sun screen and being fine. My mum, her brother and everyone else with us practically melted and burnt alive. Tbh though, i dont have a good reference for how much scottish people burn, just anecdotally. BUt i would say on average scottish people burn a lot more than elsewhere, same with irish. But the history is muddy, i think the more rooted your heritage is from celtic bloodlines, the more likely you are to be a fair skin red head who flash fries looking at the sun. However, even those here with scottish mom and dad, could very well originated from English imperialism, so its hard to say. Thats one of the reasons why ireland is still kinda messy.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30867 on: January 03, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »

They think they're blood related by the same mother and father and are like "I have Scottish, German and Welsh blood and he has Scottish, German, Russian and Finish blood. How cool is that!" I don't have the heart to tell them otherwise. Their mom was a notoriously strict Mormon matron so it would be a huge scandal

Is the mum still alive? if she has popped her clogs, id consider talking.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30868 on: January 03, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »

Is the mum still alive? if she has popped her clogs, id consider talking.
Mum passed away and is practically revered as a saint in the family. Which makes the whole thing a bit more funny/sad.
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30869 on: January 03, 2018, 09:03:39 PM »
My wife's uncles both got their DNA ancestry stuff done (big in Mormondom) and they posted them to facebook comparing saying "Man isn't it interesting how your background says this and mine is different?"

I don't have the heart to tell them. Everyone else either agrees with me or can't put two and two together.

…just to check, these uncles are both from the same mother, yes?
NVM, saw your response.

skullstorm

« Reply #30870 on: January 04, 2018, 08:03:00 PM »
Have you tried shampooing your dolls' hair?

Show me the Monster High doll. I don't like them or Bratz. I do think MH is much better than Bratz though. I especially like their shoes and clothes. How do you plan on making MH doll less Kylie? Cut her face up? What Barbie's do you have?

Skull move doll talk over here: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=34032.0

Okay doll talk here now. Yeah I tried shampooing the hair and read some instructions for other things to try but no use. The hair feels matted and nasty no matter what I do. At least it smells nice now lol.

I've seen some Bratz makeunders online where people just paint really plain faces on them and make boring clothes for them and whole new feet since they don't actually have feet inside the shoes, you remove the shoes and they're footless, how dumb is that. I'm not gonna mold new feet for her so she'll just keep her massive boots and I don't want to make her all plain jane but I am planning on repainting her so that I'll use shadowing to create an illusion of a nose and make her eyes and lips more realistic. I know she'll still look stupid when I'm done because the proportions are so wrong but I've hated those dolls' faces ever since I first saw one so I'm itching to just do something to it. I saw instructions somewhere how to cut eyeholes for a doll and insert glass eyes, that might work for a Bratz but I don't know how crafty I'll be feeling when I finally get a chance to work on them.

Here's the MH and two barbies, I guess I should make clothes for them too since they were all naked when I got them, also reason for spoilering if someone is sensitive to nude dolls. Or has bukkake fantasies about them.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

They all look rather worn, someone has definitely played with them before I got them. They all have quite pretty faces but I still want to experiment with them. I just hope I won't ruin them, but if I do, at least they were really cheap.

Himu

« Reply #30871 on: January 04, 2018, 08:11:41 PM »
That Monster High doll is....actually cute. I like it. First one I've seen that I remotely want. Is that the zombie chick?

I'll ask some doll friends if they have any ideas on what to do with their hair!
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #30872 on: January 04, 2018, 08:34:09 PM »
Haven't heard back from my friend yet but my first suggestion would be to buy a brand new made to move Barbie. If you're interested in posing your Barbie, photographing them in neat settings and dioramas, made to move is kinda required. That way you'll not only have a fresh Barbie, but also a doll you swap the other Barbie heads to, assuming they fit and share the same skin tone.

So you're looking for this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015EB27VY/ref=twister_B01CVLF9JC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Look how posable and movable she is. She can pose and do anything.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:39:31 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

skullstorm

« Reply #30873 on: January 04, 2018, 08:39:04 PM »
That Monster High doll is....actually cute. I like it. First one I've seen that I remotely want. Is that the zombie chick?

I'll ask some doll friends if they have any ideas on what to do with their hair!

Yeah I think she's cuter than many other MH dolls I've seen. She's Lagoona, whatever the hell that is.

And thanks! That blonde Barbie has the worst glue hair but I'm afraid the others might get as nasty eventually. I'm willing to experiment with the blonde and if something works I'll try that with the others too :like

And ooh I didn't know there are Barbies you can move like that, I might want one now  :o

Himu

« Reply #30874 on: January 04, 2018, 08:45:01 PM »
Made to Move gives lots of options.

You've got blonde Barbie

Brunette

Olive skin, skateboarder

Asian

Black

And other options.

A good idea is usually to get a M2M Barbie and then head swap to your choosing. But again, that's where you consult guides. First I need to find out what your Barbie's even are to see if they're M2M compatible.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #30875 on: January 04, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »
Cindi talking about swapping Barbie heads and making them move however she pleases is really tickling the dismemberment fantasy parts of me.
serge

Himu

« Reply #30876 on: January 04, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
Wow. MH dolls can be cute.  :o

This is Lagoona.

Cindi talking about swapping Barbie heads and making them move however she pleases is really tickling the dismemberment fantasy parts of me.

IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30877 on: January 05, 2018, 05:36:21 AM »
What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30878 on: January 05, 2018, 05:39:10 AM »
Thought I clicked the wrong forum.

kingv

« Reply #30879 on: January 05, 2018, 07:58:31 AM »

The methodology that these company’s use to assign you “ancestral dna” is highly suspect.

I wouldn’t put much stock into it meaning anything, especially if done by different companies.

That said there is a rule that every Mormon has to pipe Mitt Romney if asked.

kingv

« Reply #30880 on: January 05, 2018, 07:59:34 AM »
Cindi, do you live in the Midwest? Do you want to babysit?my kid would love you.

Edit: I’m no better, I collect action figures

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #30881 on: January 05, 2018, 08:02:40 AM »
Doll collecting?   :doge

Action figure collecting?  :doge

My Pacific Rim models and statues?  8)

kingv

« Reply #30882 on: January 05, 2018, 08:06:00 AM »
Struggle Godzilla?!  :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #30883 on: January 05, 2018, 08:10:40 AM »
You motherfucker  :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30884 on: January 05, 2018, 09:17:18 AM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30885 on: January 05, 2018, 09:50:33 AM »
How does your ego even accept ill-gotten likes, man. They shouldn't even count.

skullstorm

« Reply #30886 on: January 05, 2018, 09:56:48 AM »
Yeah the couple of Barbies I have are just some completely random ones (the cheapest I found since I just wanted to try repainting on them), I got the blue haired pink bodied Barbie because of the hair color but her legs are hard plastic so they don't even bend at the knees. She really could use a new body if her face ends up nice after the repaint.

I googled and she's apparently Fairytale Fairy Summer Doll.

I don't really like blonde Barbies that much, unless they have a really pretty face or a cool outfit. Reflects my tastes irl I guess. I kinda like that skateboarder Barbie, I like that look on her face :-*

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30887 on: January 05, 2018, 10:00:52 AM »
Thought I clicked the wrong forum.

Ugh, I know right? Try clicking this handy link.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

skullstorm

« Reply #30888 on: January 05, 2018, 10:19:04 AM »
What I'd really like to do with Barbies would be to buy a curvier brunette one and a skinny blonde one and repaint their faces, do the hair and make the clothes (or buy some 90s Barbie clothes online) so that they'd look like Edina and Patsy from AbFab  :P

TVC15

« Reply #30889 on: January 05, 2018, 12:24:03 PM »
I always liked how pointy their legs got. I wouldn’t be opposed to stripping down, getting on mah belly, and having Cindi go off on my hole like a slasher, stabbing repeatedly and rapidly.
serge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #30890 on: January 05, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »

Blood relatives can have different genes cuz science

skullstorm

« Reply #30891 on: January 05, 2018, 01:20:09 PM »
I always liked how pointy their legs got. I wouldn’t be opposed to stripping down, getting on mah belly, and having Cindi go off on my hole like a slasher, stabbing repeatedly and rapidly.

Please film this when you do it so the rest of the forum will  also learn to appreciate dolls

Himu

« Reply #30892 on: January 05, 2018, 04:05:57 PM »
Skull, I heard back from my friend. :)

"I thnk the two Barbies have kanekelon hair, which can get very staticky. Giving it a wash, and then using LOTS of cheap Suave conditioner, or as Crystal suggested, fabric softener, comb out the tangles, and then letting it air dry would work. And if Laguna has saran hair, then first try just combing out the tangles. If the ends are still frizzy, conditioner combed through and rinsed with hot water, and then letting it air dry will usually work unless it's terribly frizzy like an 1980s Barbie and the Rockers, which takes Drastic Measures."
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #30893 on: January 05, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
Cindi, do you live in the Midwest? Do you want to babysit?my kid would love you.

Edit: I’m no better, I collect action figures

Unfortunately I'm not but I absolutely adore and am very good with kids. Little angels.
IYKYK

skullstorm

« Reply #30894 on: January 05, 2018, 04:52:56 PM »
Thanks Cindi, I'll try what your friend suggested some day when I have more free time on my hands  :)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30895 on: January 05, 2018, 05:48:56 PM »
This board is too inclusive.

TVC15

« Reply #30896 on: January 05, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »
Skull, I heard back from my friend. :)

"I thnk the two Barbies have kanekelon hair, which can get very staticky. Giving it a wash, and then using LOTS of cheap Suave conditioner, or as Crystal suggested, fabric softener, comb out the tangles, and then letting it air dry would work. And if Laguna has saran hair, then first try just combing out the tangles. If the ends are still frizzy, conditioner combed through and rinsed with hot water, and then letting it air dry will usually work unless it's terribly frizzy like an 1980s Barbie and the Rockers, which takes Drastic Measures."

Ok, let’s say that things get really ribald when you’re working my ass with those Barbie legs and you go into some madcap erotic seizure where the stabbing gets imprecise and out of control. Barbie legs are going in my ass. Barbie arms are going in my ass. The torso. The head. Skipper. The entire Barbie eventually.

After we’re done, you want to clean the Barbie to the best of your ability. If we had been using a 1983 Sun Gold Malibu Barbie, what would be the procedure to clean her hair?
serge

etiolate

« Reply #30897 on: January 05, 2018, 08:03:47 PM »
What do you guys do when you're setting up a tea party but you can't get your dolls to look like they're really having tea due to the binding of their hands and the scarf over their mouths?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #30898 on: January 05, 2018, 08:26:34 PM »
The scarf acts as a strainer
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #30899 on: January 05, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »
The scarf acts as a strainer
Yes, but what do I do about the tea?