Author Topic: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening  (Read 3331215 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: New Random Talk Thread: Let the Bottom-Feeding Commence!
« Reply #30540 on: September 30, 2017, 11:14:49 PM »
Doge

🍆🍆

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #30541 on: October 01, 2017, 12:10:52 PM »
how to not think for 6 or 7 days

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #30542 on: October 01, 2017, 12:15:58 PM »
Drink kava and play video games.  :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #30543 on: October 02, 2017, 12:14:26 AM »
I had one of my semi-annual Muslim religious holiday obligations (day of mourning for one the dudes every other Shia male is named after) and met a friend from 10 years ago. We caught up and shot the shit for a few hours, I gave him a ride back home. It was really good.

I don't think he ever caught on that I forgot his name.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30544 on: October 05, 2017, 03:29:16 AM »
Never thought I would enjoy 10C°, but here I am. Was getting tired of 30C° and boob sweat while in Japan but I'm actually really liking this cold weather even though it's raining almost every day. The winters in Norway are pretty harsh but I'm excited to see snow again for the first time in years. 😍

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #30545 on: October 05, 2017, 07:33:16 AM »
God I miss snow.  :'(

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30546 on: October 05, 2017, 08:17:04 AM »
i wish i was one of those people who never truly knew what cold weather felt like. fuck the cold.
pcp

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30547 on: October 05, 2017, 08:59:59 AM »
Just wanted to say Hi to y'all  :)  I've been lurking here for a while now and you seem like a fun bunch so I decided to join.

Looking at your GAF thread I guess I have to mention that I've never really been active there; I'd lurked GAF for a while (still do from time to time) and registered, but considering the overall stupidity there I promptly lost interest after my account got approved so I've never posted shit there.
Well anyway, nice meeting you  :doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30548 on: October 05, 2017, 09:06:32 AM »
A sunabouzu fan is friend to me

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #30549 on: October 05, 2017, 09:13:59 AM »
It's best not to look at the GAF thread. Welcome!

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30550 on: October 05, 2017, 09:55:10 AM »
A sunabouzu fan is friend to me

Still one of my favourite anime shows, although I kinda prefer the zany first part of the show to the more serious second half.
Dat dub tho  :noah 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #30551 on: October 05, 2017, 10:10:54 AM »
Using :noah in the proper context. You'll fit right in here, breh. :obama
©ZH

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30552 on: October 05, 2017, 10:13:31 AM »
Hey punk o/

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30553 on: October 05, 2017, 11:14:45 AM »
Never thought I would enjoy 10C°, but here I am. Was getting tired of 30C° and boob sweat while in Japan but I'm actually really liking this cold weather even though it's raining almost every day. The winters in Norway are pretty harsh but I'm excited to see snow again for the first time in years. 😍

The older I get the more the heat drags me down but despite that I'm always gonna prefer the warmer seasons and climates. Autumn approaching fast now here and I'm getting depressed as hell  :fbm

Living in Scandinavia during winter would break me :-\

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #30554 on: October 05, 2017, 12:02:58 PM »
I think my mind is deteriorating. I find myself forgetting random words (usually adjectives) and have trouble expressing myself. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Granted, English is not my first language, but I'm fully fluent and have been speaking it for 20+ years. Does this happen to you guys, when you forget a word and it bugs the shit out of you, and then it comes to you a couple of days later? The other day I even tried to reverse google search a definition and google couldn't help me!
spoiler (click to show/hide)
the word was ergonomic
[close]

Do you take any prescription drugs? A lot of seemingly benign ones fuck with acetylcholine levels which can affect short and long term memory. And by "benign," I mean like blood pressure drugs.

I had one particular prescription that absolutely wrecked my ability to remember detailed information about things. I'm normally a walking encyclopedia about movie and media shit and could remember names and what not at the drop of a hat. Once I lost that ability, I knew I just had to stop taking the meds. After I stopped, everything came back, so it's not like all that knowledge was lost forever.
serge

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30555 on: October 05, 2017, 01:01:58 PM »
I think my mind is deteriorating. I find myself forgetting random words (usually adjectives) and have trouble expressing myself. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Granted, English is not my first language, but I'm fully fluent and have been speaking it for 20+ years. Does this happen to you guys, when you forget a word and it bugs the shit out of you, and then it comes to you a couple of days later? The other day I even tried to reverse google search a definition and google couldn't help me!
the word was ergonomic
[close]

What you're describing sounds familiar to me actually.

I always had a spotty memory which contributed to the fact that I've never been able to learn more than one foreign language (English). But over the last few years I've started to become so fucking forgetful and scatterbrained in almost every aspect of life. I couldn't recall the most basic words and expressions sometimes, not only in English but in my first language too. That and constantly being tired, without energy and absentminded.
Shit scared me when I was just turning 30 so I decided to look for help. After finally getting an appointment with a therapist this spring, he quickly deduced that I'm suffering from ADHD. :fbm

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30556 on: October 05, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »
Where are you from, punk? How'd you find us? Are you an alt?

agrajag

« Reply #30557 on: October 05, 2017, 01:38:12 PM »
the word was ergonomic
[close]

I always had a spotty memory which contributed to the fact that I've never been able to learn more than one foreign language (English). But over the last few years I've started to become so fucking forgetful and scatterbrained in almost every aspect of life. I couldn't recall the most basic words and expressions sometimes, not only in English but in my first language too. That and constantly being tired, without energy and absentminded.
Shit scared me when I was just turning 30 so I decided to look for help. After finally getting an appointment with a therapist this spring, he quickly deduced that I'm suffering from ADHD. :fbm

I'm always tired too! Maybe I should see a doctor.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30558 on: October 05, 2017, 01:38:15 PM »
Just wanted to say Hi to y'all  :)  I've been lurking here for a while now and you seem like a fun bunch so I decided to join.

Looking at your GAF thread I guess I have to mention that I've never really been active there; I'd lurked GAF for a while (still do from time to time) and registered, but considering the overall stupidity there I promptly lost interest after my account got approved so I've never posted shit there.

BBWs or BHMs?
fat

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30559 on: October 05, 2017, 02:31:18 PM »
Where are you from, punk? How'd you find us? Are you an alt?

Some fool on GAF annoyed me a few years ago. Was hoping somebody was shit talking him somewhere else. Found this board via Google lol. Read a bit but forgot about it after a while. Found it again, lurked a while and decided to join :yeshrug

And I'm from Germany

BBWs or BHMs?

If I got the acronyms right the former
Sorry?
[close]

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #30560 on: October 05, 2017, 02:36:27 PM »
the word was ergonomic
[close]

How's your sleep? Overweight at all? Even if not, sleep apnea is a possibility. I had a sleep study done recently and was diagnosed with narcolepsy :goty

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30561 on: October 05, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
the word was ergonomic
[close]

I'm not saying you got that. Doctors don't diagnose adults with ADHD anyway unless there are signs pointing back to childhood and school(e.g. being hyperactive and/or lacking concentration).

But going to a doctor is always a good idea :like Was scared shitless about meeting a therapist beforehand but he's a nice guy and the therapy's really helping me.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30562 on: October 05, 2017, 02:51:08 PM »

BBWs or BHMs?

If I got the acronyms right the former
Sorry?
[close]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Beautiful_Woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Handsome_Men
fat

agrajag

« Reply #30563 on: October 06, 2017, 01:06:20 AM »
the word was ergonomic
[close]

I'm not saying you got that. Doctors don't diagnose adults with ADHD anyway unless there are signs pointing back to childhood and school(e.g. being hyperactive and/or lacking concentration).

But going to a doctor is always a good idea :like Was scared shitless about meeting a therapist beforehand but he's a nice guy and the therapy's really helping me.

I find that I lacked concentration the most in college. Maybe it's the nature of the curriculum though, I was capable of paying attention just fine in high school, but when it came to 2 hour lectures in university my mind would just wander off, or I'd end up drawing doodles and not retain any of the information. Even when I would take notes my doodle to note ratio wasn't good.

Question though, why did you decide to see a therapist in relation to those issues in the first place? Did you see your primary doctor first?

the word was ergonomic
[close]

How's your sleep? Overweight at all? Even if not, sleep apnea is a possibility. I had a sleep study done recently and was diagnosed with narcolepsy :goty

That doesn't sound fun. What are you doing to deal with the narcolepsy?

Sleep is alright, but I feel like I never get enough. Like, I'll wake up sleepy no matter what, even if I just slept for two hours. Not overweight at all, probably around 15% body fat or so. Sleep apnea is possible, as my sinuses are very often clogged up, I know sleep apnea has to do with breathing problems. I think my ex gf had it, she was a snorer and sometimes her breathing would kind of start studdering like she was choking or something. And her dad had sleep apnea. As for my breathing, I have this weird thing (well, I don't know if it's weird or not, frankly I haven't heard anyone complain about a similar thing) is that only one of my nostrils gets clogged up at a time. And when I sleep on my side (which is the only comfortable sleeping position for me), gravity will make all the mucus shift to the bottom nostril. Like it will literally drip down to the lower sinus allowing me to breathe freely out of the other nostril. It is highly annoying.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30564 on: October 06, 2017, 01:38:42 AM »
AmA, got diagnosed with "strong ADHD" earlier this year at the age of 28.. although I've always had it. It sucks because my mom was in denial so I didn't get it checked as a kid and it basically ruined my grades even though I was a good student. And my previous doctor brushed it off as a part of my depression without even listening to me, in my late teens/early 20s. Finally got someone to listen, who saw it right away. My tests all had pretty obvious and strong results. It was a pretty good closure of what was "wrong" with me, which in the long run was what I needed.

I didn't want meds so far but I'm going back to school to finish my degree eventually and not sure what I should do about it.

On the topic, my dad doesn't understand it well and he thought it was a mental handicap  "Isn't it one of those distinguished mentally-challenged things?" (His words), when I said I was gonna see a doctor. So obviously now he doesn't know I have ADHD. But he most likely also has it. :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30565 on: October 06, 2017, 02:15:57 AM »
I never knew that about you, I guess it's because our common friend for sure has it and it's always been bigger/more obvious to notice there. Can you describe how it feels? I always get these sort of dull headaches, almost like I can visualize mist and lose track of what i was doing when I try to focus for a while. Luckily I work in IT so I can break my tasks down to really small 30 min max chunks and fit them together in the end (programming yaaay). Music and listening to podcasts seems to help lots, also when I do a paleo diet.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #30566 on: October 06, 2017, 02:57:53 AM »
I got prescribed ADHD drugs last year. I didn’t even pretend to have it as a kid or anything. I just said I have an aggressive work schedule, wake up extremely early, and work in an open office that distracts me. Even knowing my past diagnoses, which include bipolar disorder and other things that I thought would kibosh my attempt at getting legal amphetamines, it was easy to get a prescription. I think once you’re over 30 and don’t have any obvious addictions/drug-seeking behaviors, doctors will pretty much give you whatever the TV commercials tell you to ask about.
serge

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30567 on: October 06, 2017, 03:33:25 AM »
Question though, why did you decide to see a therapist in relation to those issues in the first place? Did you see your primary doctor first?

I sought help because those issues really started to hamper me in everyday life.

The biggest problems were the fatigue and the lack of energy to to almost anything. I didn't enjoy anything anymore, just wanted to stay home and sleep through the day. I couldn't watch a movie, play vidya or read a book without getting tired of it after half an hour or less. As the shy fool that I am I was never really that social to begin with but after finishing university last year I became a social recluse more or less. But more importantly I started to make mistakes at my new job because of being constantly tired, absentminded and disinterested in anything.

I didn’t go to my primary doctor. I contemplated my issues and, researching the net I stumbled upon ADHD. That fit the description and I started to look for experts on the field last autumn. I found a clinic near me and asked for an appointment. Six months I had to wait until I finally got to see my therapist this spring. Now I am on medication and while not all of my problems have disappeared magically, the core issue, my lack of energy and motivation, became suddenly way more manageable. And from there I can tackle the other issues. As pathetic as this may sound: Simply posting on some internet message board like this one wasn’t something I could have managed three months ago.

But anyway, what Purrp Skirrp said might also be true in your case. I went to a sleep doctor myself a few years ago when I thought my problems were related to sleep apnea or something, but the tests were inconclusive in that regard. That guy actually advised me to go to a therapist (without mentioning ADHD in particular) but fool that I was I said nah :-\

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30568 on: October 06, 2017, 06:36:13 AM »
wrong threaaaaaaad
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:20:04 PM by Rufus »

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #30569 on: October 06, 2017, 08:29:50 AM »
That doesn't sound fun. What are you doing to deal with the narcolepsy?

Sleep is alright, but I feel like I never get enough. Like, I'll wake up sleepy no matter what, even if I just slept for two hours. Not overweight at all, probably around 15% body fat or so. Sleep apnea is possible, as my sinuses are very often clogged up, I know sleep apnea has to do with breathing problems. I think my ex gf had it, she was a snorer and sometimes her breathing would kind of start studdering like she was choking or something. And her dad had sleep apnea. As for my breathing, I have this weird thing (well, I don't know if it's weird or not, frankly I haven't heard anyone complain about a similar thing) is that only one of my nostrils gets clogged up at a time. And when I sleep on my side (which is the only comfortable sleeping position for me), gravity will make all the mucus shift to the bottom nostril. Like it will literally drip down to the lower sinus allowing me to breathe freely out of the other nostril. It is highly annoying.

Treatments for narcolepsy are similar to those used for ADHD, which is something I was diagnosed with as a 20 year old about 6 years ago.
I had to do an 8 hour neuropsych evaluation that also included an IQ test, but I doubt most people have to go through this much of a process in order to get a diagnosis.
Admitting as a college student that you sometimes drink and smoke weed :ufup

The treatments commonly used are some kind of stimulant, like Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse, or a "wakefulness promoting agent" such as Modafinil or Nuvigil. I tried Nuvigil and hated how I felt, and I can't stand Ritalin either so I'll be sticking with Adderall which I've been taking on and off the last few years. There's another treatment that helps with sleep, something called Xyrem, which is similar to or some derivative of GHB--yes the date rape GHB. You take a few drops of a solution each night and in return experience a deeper restorative quality of sleep that helps alleviate daytime sleepiness. I'm eager to try this rather than relying on benzos. They help with falling asleep but seem to negatively impact sleep quality/architecture.

Good luck figuring things out. Maybe inquire about a sleep test or see if ADHD is a possibility. I'd get some blood work done just to rule out any thyroid issues and check out Vitamin D as well.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30570 on: October 06, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »
I never knew that about you, I guess it's because our common friend for sure has it and it's always been bigger/more obvious to notice there. Can you describe how it feels? I always get these sort of dull headaches, almost like I can visualize mist and lose track of what i was doing when I try to focus for a while. Luckily I work in IT so I can break my tasks down to really small 30 min max chunks and fit them together in the end (programming yaaay). Music and listening to podcasts seems to help lots, also when I do a paleo diet.

You didn't know because I got diagnosed earlier this year, although I've always had it. It's hard to explain, because people are very different about how they handle it. Like our common "friend", he obviously has other issues that are more of a problem. lol

There are a lot of stuff to deal with when having ADHD, I know there are more people here who have it too and they probably all have different experiences with the common symptoms. Actually I realized it's hard to talk about this online because I've never really went into details before and I wouldn't be able to explain my own experiences well without opening up completely, which is not gonna happen. :doge

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30571 on: October 06, 2017, 03:40:54 PM »
I got prescribed ADHD drugs last year. I didn’t even pretend to have it as a kid or anything. I just said I have an aggressive work schedule, wake up extremely early, and work in an open office that distracts me. Even knowing my past diagnoses, which include bipolar disorder and other things that I thought would kibosh my attempt at getting legal amphetamines, it was easy to get a prescription. I think once you’re over 30 and don’t have any obvious addictions/drug-seeking behaviors, doctors will pretty much give you whatever the TV commercials tell you to ask about.

Yeah, I was worried at first and even brought old school report cards with me to prove things but my doctor didn't actually really care about any of that old stuff. His questions and even those tests I had to go through where quite obvious in their intention too. I could have bullshited my way through to those drugs if I wanted to...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30572 on: October 07, 2017, 12:42:26 PM »
Started watching some Super Best Friends videos and had the weird thought that maybe Liam wasn't there anymore for some reason despite nothing to clue me that way ? Decided to check the reddit and indeed he stopped doing SBF videos quite a few months ago. Weird. Maybe I picked that up months ago without realising ?

Pity too. Apparently Matt took a break too around that time. Youtubing can be serious business.

ὕβρις

Bebpo

« Reply #30573 on: October 09, 2017, 12:35:21 AM »
Was kinda under the weather this weekend,

Then had dessert fest at a birthday dinner with bites of key lime tart, pinapple upside down cake, strawberry shortcake and vanilla ice cream w/chocolate chips and LIFE WAS AMAZING.
Sometimes I forget how sweets are the nectar of gods.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30574 on: October 09, 2017, 02:56:35 AM »
I often hear people saying that eating sweets gets them out of an emotional dump but it never did the same thing for me ??? I mean they are tasty and all but I don't think they've ever lifted up my spirits or anything except maybe during childhood. But I guess that did help me to give up on sweets for the most part half a year ago...

But happy it works for some :-[

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30575 on: October 09, 2017, 03:02:11 PM »
Whatever happened to Dat Phan?

Bebpo

« Reply #30576 on: October 09, 2017, 08:08:20 PM »
In the middle of the Anaheim Hills 2 fire here. About half the employees/attorneys/people in the area have left to evacuate their homes under mandatory evacuation. Sky is dark grey and nothing but the sound of fire trucks all day. I'm probably ok. Still pretty freaky, haven't seen a fire get this close to where I live my entire life.

Bebpo

« Reply #30577 on: October 09, 2017, 08:24:58 PM »
My friend down the street just texted me "little ash piles everywhere outside"  :'(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30578 on: October 09, 2017, 08:34:39 PM »
I've got friends up in wine country who are also experiencing massive brushfires.

Do these count as biblical plagues protesting Trump's idolatry, or is this just the way weather works now?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30579 on: October 09, 2017, 08:45:29 PM »
Stay safe, Bebpo!
dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #30580 on: October 09, 2017, 08:47:06 PM »
We just went through some shitty wild fires around here awhile back. Does your home have filtered air? The air quality can get real bad

Bebpo

« Reply #30581 on: October 09, 2017, 10:23:16 PM »
We just went through some shitty wild fires around here awhile back. Does your home have filtered air? The air quality can get real bad

Yeah, I think most places/homes here do. Air doesn't seem bad. It's weird because it's pretty close but it doesn't even smell too much like fire. I think the wind is blowing away from the direction I'm in so it's getting carried south and I'm like west of it. I got my emergency pack just in case and took home the backup drive from work. But 99.9% fine where I am at unless the wind changes direction and blows embers more into the city. I live in the concrete jungle away from trees which surround the outside of the city.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #30582 on: October 10, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
Whatever happened to Dat Phan?

Dat fan death.  :'(
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #30583 on: October 11, 2017, 10:15:10 PM »
My aunt sent me some pictures of my cousin's art -- a cousin who I remember as being a meek little girl.  First thing - awesome picture of MF Doom's mask. lol   

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #30584 on: October 12, 2017, 02:10:13 PM »
I hopped on the crypto currency train today. ($15 into Ethereum and $15 into Litecoin) :doge

I haven't bought Bitcoin yet though. I'm waiting for a significant dip before I do that.  :doge

My sleep deprived brain thought it was a good idea.
[close]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30585 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:01 PM »
What about DogeCoin? I hear its future prospects are quite good.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30586 on: October 12, 2017, 02:23:32 PM »
Buy some :doge coin
©@©™

Brehvolution

« Reply #30587 on: October 12, 2017, 02:42:33 PM »
Put real money into fake money futures, brehs.
©ZH

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30588 on: October 12, 2017, 02:44:54 PM »
Pay in real doges

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #30589 on: October 12, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
I'm up 16 cents. :lawd.

All money is fake if you really think about it, man.

:stoner
[close]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:27:00 PM by Atramental »

Brehvolution

« Reply #30590 on: October 12, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »

[close]

replace :stoner with Ron Paul.  :paul
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30591 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:53 PM »

[close]

replace :stoner with Ron Paul.  :paul

What's the difference?
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #30592 on: October 12, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »

[close]

Congrats on your 16 cents.  That's a lot for a graphic designer. 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30593 on: October 12, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
Travelling home from a tech conference. Everyone there was sooo happy and bubbly and learning and making connections I was like "I hate everyone here. You're all a waste to society." I guess now I know how Etoilet feels all the time.
que

FatalT

« Reply #30594 on: October 12, 2017, 11:49:32 PM »
Got a new job in an automotive parts plant making double per hour what I was making at Hot Topic, along with Health/Dental/Eye Insurance, personal time, and paid vacation time. Also a consistent schedule of 4 days on, 4 days off of 12 hour shifts. 6 PM to 6 AM. Working where my girlfriend works but she's on the OPPOSITE 4 day rotation so she's trying to get put onto mine so we can actually see each other more. Just finished my first 4 days on Wednesday morning and I start again Sunday. So far it's pretty easy work that has me going "I'm getting paid to do this? Why didn't I get into manufacturing sooner?" Can't wait for those big ass paychecks though. It's 3rd shift but it fits my lifestyle of being a vamp anyways.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #30595 on: October 14, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »

[close]

Congrats on your 16 cents.  That's a lot for a graphic designer.
Haha  :'(

Well, here's hoping the latest Bitcoin bubble pops soon... :hitler

When /biz/ has meltdowns like this you know it's a great time to buy. Can't wait to see this again. :success

[close]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:33:23 PM by Atramental »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30596 on: October 14, 2017, 05:02:04 PM »
Got a new running buddy and potential foil to go to martial arts lessons with me, hopefully he doesnt run away (heh) from me like they all do :(

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30597 on: October 15, 2017, 11:04:00 AM »
You answered your own question.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30598 on: October 15, 2017, 11:07:52 AM »
Can't say I've noticed a difference with ketchup, but I certainly do with how soda is served.

nudemacusers

« Reply #30599 on: October 15, 2017, 11:33:59 AM »
7️⃣7️⃣7️⃣ pages 🚫 👿 🙌🏻
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽