Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 207569 times)

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
Re: Dark Souls (PS3/360) - 2011 Worldwide
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2011, 11:04:23 AM »
Melee can be very powerful, but killing the AI is indeed a lot easier with magic. Against human players, it's another story.

You can do more than 3-4 swings once you raise your endurance stat though. I think it maxes out at 40, so it doesn't take too long to get a decently sized meter.
BiSH

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2011, 11:10:02 AM »
Magic against invaders and NPC black phantoms is pretty much useless, imo. Even if I successfully land a single hit after many tries, the damage I end up dealing is embarrassing (See: Satsuki's fight).
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2011, 06:51:22 PM »
What are some good stats I should be pumping, and what are some hot armor equips I should get? I'm still using default Temple Knight goods, and mostly been playing it safe.

And when can I trade in my Demon Souls? I havent found anyone, but everyone says not to eat them like placenta.

I beat Phalanx and Tower Knight so far, haven't touched any other worlds.
fat

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2011, 07:25:52 PM »
Go to other worlds now. 2-1 should be your next bet. Equipment and stats are totally dependent on your class. There's a lot of solid TK builds, I've never used a Temple Knight, but things to think about when building your stats is what sort of play style you want and to make a good build an idea of what future weapons you want to use is good too.

If I was using a TK I'd focus on a faith build - easy to use (no reliance on enchantments and stuff to be awesome), high vit, end, and faith with just the base magic and strength needed for some decent weapons, ~18 strength, and 18 int so you get 3 spell slots and can use some decent weapons like great axe, large sword of moonlight, and blessed + 5's.

Basically Vit and End are the key stats then just choose which way you want to go with your offensive stat and gouge the fuck out of it, don't mess around just focus on a key thing like Strength, Magic, Faith or Dex, stats like int shouldn't be taken past 18 (at which point you get 3 spell slots) unless you're a magic build or require more than 3 spell slots for some reason. At SL 120 you wanna have something like 50 vit, 40 end, 40 something else. with everything else being just enough to get you through. You can make an all rounder if you want but it takes longer and you'll need to level higher/grind more to be effective. The advantages of levelling stats past 50 is questionable, basically the level bonus you get becomes more and more irrelevant past 50.
◕‿◕

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »
I'm not looking for high level play. Just want to beat it once, so a "safe" route would be preferable.
fat

naff

« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
Yeah, still applies. Just level your vit and endurance and another stat, leveling other stats as you need them for equipment (dex for a decent bow etc) wouldn't think about magic with a TK outside of getting it to the base 10 to get spells off Freke. If you focus on one stat outside of vit and end you'll be a boss in no time
◕‿◕

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2011, 07:37:42 PM »
What are those glowing lizards that run away? I'm guessing they're random enemies that drop good loot.
fat

naff

« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2011, 07:39:18 PM »
Crystal Lizards drop lots of stones for crafting. Very helpful but annoying at the same time as the only way to get some stones is a random drop from certain lizards
◕‿◕

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »
Can you shoot at the lizard?  It's too fast for me if I try to sneak up on it. 

Demi, if you haven't done so already, it's probably worthwhile to cheese the dragon with the compound short bow.  It takes about 120 arrows and 15 mins.  No problemo for a cheev whore like you. 

naff

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »
Yeah I still suck at killing crystal lizards. I use spells like soul arrow or arrows with lock on usually, have your thief's ring equipped too. So many get away from me though and they only spawn ~5 times each before disappearing forever. There are probably some good strategies for killing them out there
◕‿◕

Smooth Groove

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »
How do I kill Tower Knight with bow and arrows?  I can't seem to do any damage with auto-aim on his head from an archer's position from the side. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »
Everything takes way too much damage off me. Are you sure theres no good armor in this game?
fat

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »
You're always going to take a lot of damage when you get hit. There are heavy plate armor sets around, but they're not worth using unless you really crank your equip burden (since you never want to have more than 50% burden). I just use the good cloth/leather sets for the most part.

Best way to kill the crystal lizards is the bow + thief ring, yeah. Pure black world tendency + Sword of Searching helps to get better drops out of them as well.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:24:18 PM by iconoclast »
BiSH

Smooth Groove

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »
Just finished off Tower Knight with soul arrows.  I'm back to using Royal now.  The knight was just too clunky against multiple enemies.  Which melee weapon should I invest in for a shield + sword style?  I've got a rapier, mail breaker, scimitar and bastard sword in my inventory. 

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
you can use the crescent falchion from 4-1 for practically the entire game if you put points into magic.
BiSH

Smooth Groove

« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »
I saved Ostrava in 1-2 but then died and forgot to save him a 2nd time.  Is there a chance he could be dead? 

naff

« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
I just use the good cloth/leather sets for the most part

Old King Dorans Armour :rock
◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2011, 09:53:22 PM »
Everything takes way too much damage off me. Are you sure theres no good armor in this game?

Gouge your vit bro. And munch dem grasses

Unless you're well overleveled getting hit is always going to hurt a lot, the idea is to not get hit. There's also some pretty boss shields out there, the Large Steel Shield is boss and easy to get and the Dark Silver Shield you get much later protects you 100% from magic when raised
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:56:23 PM by quietID »
◕‿◕

Smooth Groove

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »
Finished 2-1 as well.  2-2 seems kinda hard for my current level and I got destroyed by mind flayers in 3-1 with my last run as a knight.  Should I just skip to 4-1 with the skeletal warriors who don't seem too hard to deal with?

naff

« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2011, 02:54:36 AM »
 :lol The real Demon's Souls has just begun....
◕‿◕

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2011, 09:03:20 AM »
I always do 4-1 early for dat Crescent Falchion. God tier weapon for low levels.

:lol The real Demon's Souls has just begun....

The true Demon's Souls starts here.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
on new game+ :rock
[close]
BiSH

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2011, 10:17:17 AM »
Yeah, that Crescent Falchion was a godsend. I upgraded mine to +5 and stuck with it for the rest of my playthrough.
Unzip

Smooth Groove

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2011, 02:01:41 AM »
FUUUUUUUUCK!  I hate this POS!

Had a perfect fun through 4-1 but didn't realize I was entering a boss battle, so I lost about 1,5000 souls.  Then I tried to rush back to the boss fight but only ended up dying too many times so that the world tendency turned completely black.  My character is not powerful enough so that I don't have to rely on cheesing with thief ring, soul arrow and bow.  It takes me at least 10 minutes just to make it back to the boss every time.  It's just too boring to keep replaying the same segment with the same cheap but only effective tactics.  So I died repeatedly because I just don't have the patience to precisely redo all the crap.   

I'll try again this week but what can I do about that black phantom?  He's right by the doorway so I'm guessing there's no way to sneak by him.  Will he go away if I spend enough time in other levels? 

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2011, 02:11:23 AM »
- Why would the world tendency turn pure black? you're not consuming Stone of Ephemeral eyes to regain your body every time now, are you? Dying in soul form has no effect on WT.

- Gates covered with the "colorless fog" (that looks different from the regular fog) are always leading to bosses, they should be unmistakable man.

- There is shortcut in 4-1 (right after the first fog door) that takes you to the boss in less than 1 minute, check the wiki.

- Try logging online, usually that's enough to neutralize a pure black tendency for me, then disconnect.
Unzip

Smooth Groove

« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2011, 02:20:29 AM »
I used one stone because I just wanted to kill off that damn boss.  But he killed me right before I finished him off because the targeting system messed up my evasion.  Immediately after that death, the black phantom still wasn't around.  It wasn't until a couple of deaths later that I noticed the phantom samurai standing outside the gateway.  I had never seen a black phantom before so I thought it was a NPC that I could talk to.  LOL 

I don't know if I can get online right now because I don't wanna upgrade firmware until Sony gets rid of their stupid rootkit.  Is there some other way to get rid of the phantom or do I just have to level up and kill it?  I guess I could also try 3-1 since my character is around level 26 with pretty decent gear. 

Btw, that shortcut is pretty sweet but too bad, it still won't help until I can get by the phantom. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:33:20 AM by Smooth Groove »

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2011, 03:13:24 AM »
First of all, always remember that a world doesn't turn black unless the world tendency reaches -3, that's 3 deaths in body form if the tendency is neutral. Dying in soul form shouldn't have affected the tendency.

Now the only way to avoid Satsuki's black phantom at this point is to equip the Graverobber's Ring if you have it (you become harder to detect by Black Phantoms), draw closer to where you start, then throw a couple of Soul Remains (he'll start confusing the remains for you, waving his weapon in the air), as soon as he does that run like hell.

But even if you skip the BP, take the shortcut to the boss, Adjudicator will probably rape you again; he hits harder, and has more HP in PBWT.
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »
How do you climb ledges? I just saw a vision of another player do it, but my character wont. It's that item near the first fog gate in 4-1...
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2011, 12:22:31 PM »
Also how do I trade with the crow thing?

This game is like, so blatantly obtuse.
fat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
Um, small ledges can be climbed automatically (iirc), but I think you may be referring to the shortcuts that take you straight to boss (and the ring behind the wall along the way). There are three possible shortcuts, with the one you're referring to (one before entering the first fog gate) being the trickiest. Here's how you can do all three:

shortcut #1 to the Adjudicator

There's a shortcut to get to Adjudicator location from near the start of the level, but it requires careful rolling. So make sure you aren't burdened before attempting it. You don't have to sprint at the wall, and some have done it from a standing start at the right place.

When you enter 4-1, and you encounter the two archers shooting from above the first fog door, there's a tower to the right that you can access by climbing the stairs in the left tower and going across the rampart where the two archers are. Remember, at the bottom of the right tower is where you pick up the copper key to free Blige, and there is a trap down there if you fall down. As you walk onto the top of this right tower from the walkway, you can go left around and down the stairs, or if you look right towards the far corner you will notice a part of the wall that is crumbled and is missing some blocks. From the top of the tower, if you run and then roll toward the broken part, you will land on top of the tower wall instead of falling onto the stairs. Sometimes you will see a message on the ground like "Run Here" , and sometimes people leave a message on the top of the wall where you should aim to land. Once you're there, look down and see where the wall below separates the starting area on the right (where you picked up the Talisman of God under the tree), and you can fall down to your left (down to where the HP regeneration ring is). This left path will take you right next to the area with the last staircase down to the Adjudicator (and it's a great way to rush the crystal gecko on the ledge).

shortcut #2 to the Adjudicator

Unlike the previous shortcut, this can be done even while wearing heavy armor.

Climb the ladder at the top of the stairs right after the second fog (behind Vanguard), and cross the broken roof to the beginning of the plank. Climb onto the crenellations here and roll straight out towards the ocean; you will land on the crenellations below. From here you can drop down into the courtyard beyond the penultimate fog of the level, right before the Adjudicator. You can also walk around on the crenellations for a better view of that part of the level.

It is also possible to do this shortcut by running off the crenellations, without rolling, but that is not as easy.

rolling shortcut to finish the level without opening the Fog Gates

There is a secret way that allows you to pass through the level easily without activating any of the fog gates which enables you to deter black phantom invaders from following you. This process involves a running roll up a stone railing on the stairs by the first fog gate and up onto the platform with the first dual katana wielding black skeleton. (Near where the crescent falchion +1 is located). To see a demo of this shortcut please view this video.

[youtube=560,345]90i3463kN7Y[/youtube]

I'm assuming you were referring to the last shortcut, right?
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2011, 12:32:44 PM »
I dunno, it was the first quote. Sounds like its something I dont need anyway.
fat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2011, 12:44:42 PM »
Yeah, first and third shortcuts aren't worth the trouble. The second is fairly easy, but is only useful if you wanna reach the Adjudicator real quick after getting killed by him, for example. Otherwise go through the entire stage.
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2011, 01:01:22 PM »
If I touch the Archstone back at the entrance do I lose all my souls? I want to go back and drop shit off.

edit: Answered my own question... it doesnt. Nice, maybe I can do some quick farming from Skeletons
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:13:17 PM by demi »
fat

Smooth Groove

« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »
Just make sure that you don't turn the world tendency of 4-1 into pure black.  The black phantom Satsuki is a cheap bastard with unlimited heals.  I could get him down to 20% but my weapon is not quite powerful enough to finish him off before he heals.  Even if I successfully sneak past him, there is another demon blocking the path to the boss.  Guess I'm fucked in world 4 until I've beaten most of the other worlds and leveled way up. 

3-1 and 3-2 are surprisingly easy though despite how scary they look. 

Smooth Groove

« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
If you want to farm in 4-1, take the non-shortcut route to the boss.  There are many golden skeletons and manta rays along the way that are easy to snipe and give out many souls.  All you need is a long distance spell/weapon and the Thief ring. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
Coool... I'll go do 3-1 and 2 then. I grabbed the Long Bow and Falchion at least. I might stick with Falchion since it regens MP and my guy has Heal already. Rather than munching on grass.
fat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2011, 12:18:48 AM »
If you have the time to farm souls you should buy the "Evacuate" miracle (you got the talisman at the beginning of 4-1, right?) it enables to warp back to the Nexus from everywhere with all your Souls intact.
Unzip

naff

« Reply #156 on: February 20, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »
Get a weapon with nice reach so you can quickly break his attempts to heal (Pole/Spear) and a good shield to cheese Satsuki if you need to, can you get back online yet smooth? If you beat 4-1 you can farm the Reaper for some quick levels but I wouldn't waste too much time as there's much better grindan opportunities in ng+
◕‿◕

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »
:piss grinding souls :piss2

The easy way out of everything. Wish they would have patched that out.
BiSH

naff

« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
I never really needed to grind souls for levels, but levelling weapons would've been pretty annoying if I couldn't just jump to 4-2 and nail that reaper a couple times before heading to Blacksmith Ed
◕‿◕

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »
New screenshots: http://www.destructoid.com/dark-souls-is-gloomily-gorgeous-195649.phtml

GOOD LORD

Every other game on the planet has just been annihilated.
BiSH

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
You can smell the pyres that burn with their corpses.
SRY

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »
Screen shots look crazy hot! I love the one with the wolf.

(Someone mentioned that they like Lord of Shadow's wolf (boss?) more, I haven't played that game and youtube and GIS are failing me, I wanna see for myself).
Unzip

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »
The wolf in the demo (ie. the first level)? I dunno, he just looks like a big wolf. Except the one in Dark Souls looks 100x bigger. /shrug
BiSH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2011, 03:15:23 PM »
I'd like Dark Souls to expand upon:

- Loot (I came across maybe 2 sets of armor in DS, and 4 Swords)
- Make Loot have more impact on my decision to wear it (or: lol defense wats dat)
- Character Creation (make them more unique for truly unique builds, instead of WELL WHO CARES U CAN DO ANYTHING LOL)
- Checkpoints (This obviously was addressed with the campfires)
- Co-Op (or instead: dont make me jump through hoops just to play with someone)
- Better targeting control / general combat improvements

The actual "world" of Demon/Dark Souls is great, perfect. They are just hindered by being "japanese"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:17:33 PM by demi »
fat

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »
Oh man, demi, we should get naked and cam while we co-op this game.
SRY

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2011, 03:22:30 PM »
The wolf in the demo (ie. the first level)? I dunno, he just looks like a big wolf. Except the one in Dark Souls looks 100x bigger. /shrug

He's in the demo? :lol

Goes to show how little I cared for that game.

I'd like Dark Souls to expand upon:

- Loot (I came across maybe 2 sets of armor in DS, and 4 Swords)
- Make Loot have more impact on my decision to wear it (or: lol defense wats dat)
- Character Creation (make them more unique for truly unique builds, instead of WELL WHO CARES U CAN DO ANYTHING LOL)
- Checkpoints (This obviously was addressed with the campfires)
- Co-Op (or instead: dont make me jump through hoops just to play with someone)
- Better targeting control / general combat improvements

The actual "world" of Demon/Dark Souls is great, perfect. They are just hindered by being "japanese"

Agreed, especially with the top two points. The game needs more loot, more armor sets AND separates that are viable when equipped alone. Gaining the actual benefits only when wearing the entire set was pretty weak.

Retain the forging system, but greatly improve weapon drops. I don't want all epic weapons to be forged.
Unzip

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2011, 03:43:12 PM »
I want more loot variety, but I don't want them to emphasize it too much. This isn't an MMO/Diablo where you go through runs through the game and grind for the ultimate set. No thanks.

Tons of unique builds already exist. Get to soul level 120 where the PvP happens and plan the type of character you want to play accordingly. I guess you want to choose a "warrior" or "mage" class with limited abilities, but all that would do is take away your freedom to build the exact character you want. No thanks.

Checkpoints. NOPE. Keep that far away from the game. Demon's Souls forces you to learn how to play properly if you want to beat it, there's no need for that to change. Dark Souls takes place in one large connected world - the campfires are not checkpoints, they are just replacements for archstones.

Co-op, I don't really care. Demon's Souls was a single player game and the "co-op" in it was not truly co-op, you just summoned people who were willing to help you through a stage. But then again, after I beat Dark Souls by myself, I do plan to play with friends so I'd rather not have too much hassle.

How do you suggest they improve the targeting and controls? I can't think of much.
BiSH

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2011, 03:48:31 PM »
Yeah if there's one issue I didn't have with Demon's Souls, it's the controls. They're uniquely laid out, sure, but they work.
SRY

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
Targetting, not controls, could use some improvements, especially in how the camera locks onto the target. It made 5-1 and part of 5-2 rather unpleasant to play.
Unzip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »
Last I checked that's all you do in Demon Souls. What else is there to do after you beat the bosses? Go for Platinum, or "go through runs through the game" aka NG+. What does platinum require? Grinding for stones. Why not give bread crumbs along the way, for both sides of the coin? Which follows up to the second point, your suggestion for me to "get to soul level 120 for PvP" - which is where more loot can come in to play. And on the same note, I have zero interest in PvP, it's too MMO - the same thing you don't want the game to be.

One huge improvement they can make to the combat is with bows and manual aiming.

Dark Souls can still be a single player game. Demon's Souls manages with multiple players by jacking up boss/enemy HP, Dark Souls can just as well do the same. It's not a problem if you're playing with experienced players who have all angles covered.

I didn't mention it in the previous post, but the -camera- can do a huge overhaul as well. This was a huge nuisance in 5-2 when I am walking through that dilapidated village and the camera got hung on a roof while I had to deal with those knife weilding gremlins. I think they should bring back King's Field by allowing a first person camera.
fat

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2011, 04:27:44 PM »
You are running through the game on New Game+ because 1) it's basically "hard mode," and 2) to power up your character more and get new abilities. What I meant by my previous comment was that I don't want to have to go on "False King" runs in the hopes of getting lucky on a 2% drop rate for a godly sword or something. That would be emphasizing loot too much. Maybe that's not what you meant, but I have seen too many people wanting to turn Demon's Souls into Diablo, and I don't want that at all. I do want more loot variety (there's already a fair amount), but I want it to stay easily accessible as well. If I need something, I know where to get it. And I don't think PvP in RPGs makes it MMOish either, but whatevs.

And I'm pretty sure Demon's Souls doesn't change anything when playing with blue phantoms (ie. bosses always have the same amount of health).

The camera and targeting could use some refinement. They're not perfect, but they're hardly problematic. The camera in particular could be better about going through various objects.
BiSH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/bosses

A note on blue phantoms in boss fights

The more phantoms you have aiding you in your boss fight (maximum of 2), the more HP the boss will have. This means nothing, however, if your blue phantoms are decent damage dealers and stay alive for the duration of the battle.
fat

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
Huh, never noticed that. I guess because they still die faster, so it's hard to tell.
BiSH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »
I'm buying whatever guide they make for this game... was the Demon Souls guide any good?

I just beat the game too. lol @ killing Doran with just Poison Cloud.

Game is good, but hindered by Japanese design. Lots of room for improvement.
fat

Herr Mafflard

« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »
edge preview

Quote from: Miyazaki
I have no intention to make the game easier. I want it to be more difficult. We are trying to make the most difficult game possible.

FFFUUUUUUUUU

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »
:bow Miyazaki :bow2

One of the few developers left who isn't a complete pussy.
BiSH

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2011, 06:25:26 PM »
That sounds good to me, thanks for the scans.
Unzip

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2011, 06:34:06 PM »
Damn, he directed AC4 and AC4A too. This guy is the best thing to happen to From in a long time.

Hopefully they announce a release date at E3.
BiSH

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:40 PM »
I didnt think it was a difficult game, just hindered by the archaic Jap design and control. Tighten a couple screws and everything will be a+
fat

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2011, 07:48:11 PM »
GOTY 2011 (2012?)