Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5019068 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That thought never crossed my mind!

Thanks!
©ZH

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I'd hit it.

I wouldn't date her though, a girl with such a hard on for the ff series clearly must have a bunch of issues.
i dunno, she might be into sexy roleplay?

You mean me playing cloud and she Sephirot? no thanks.
Drunk

Chinner

I'd hit it.

I wouldn't date her though, a girl with such a hard on for the ff series clearly must have a bunch of issues.

you could be squall and she could be quistis.

Robo

I'd have to hit it with a razor first.  (My jugular, I mean.)
obo

Diunx

I'd hit it.

you could be squall and she could be quistis.

:drool I have a thing for quistis since playing ff8.
Drunk

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
do we actually have pictures of kagari? or is this just speculation? because i cant jerk off to speculation.

I can't find the infamous 'stache pic and she only has a light five o'clock shadow in this one.

(Image removed from quote.)

This isn't ugly at all, I thought we were talking about a troll for a minute there.  And you know guys, girls are more hairy then they let on.
sad

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I'd hit it.

:gloomy
(|)

Mupepe

• Icon
You have good issues.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
:heart

I also have hugggggggeeeee tracts of land.
(|)

Chinner

koshiba is the best though :-* id suck her nipples so hard that shed grow facial hair.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 05:23:20 PM by Chinner »

EmCeeGrammar

koshiba is the best though :-* id suck her nipples so hard that shed grow facial hair.

You'd suck the estrogen out of her body throwing off her hormonal balance?
 ???
sad

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Man, Will Smith threads on GAF are so predictable. People come in and hate on Will Smith, understandably (modern Will Smith sucks) and then you've got the second group that starts yelling "You's racist!". Like clockwork. Apparently he's involved in a remake of "Annie" with his daughter as the lead.
:9

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Can we now just acknowledge he's a glorified stage parent from Toddlers and Tiaras?
___

magus

• LIKES FF7
<----

Diunx

And they aren't even back at being good, the launch window games all look awful or are ports.
Drunk

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Man, Will Smith threads on GAF are so predictable. People come in and hate on Will Smith, understandably (modern Will Smith sucks) and then you've got the second group that starts yelling "You's racist!". Like clockwork. Apparently he's involved in a remake of "Annie" with his daughter as the lead.

People are the same way about Denzel Washington, especially mckmass8808.  I remember some thread a while back where someone talked shit about Denzel's acting and mckmass just threw a shit fit.

I like Denzel but jesus.
🍆🍆

EmCeeGrammar

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419342

alot of denial throughout this thread, Nintendo will be fine in the long run, but Apple most certainly is their biggest competitor right now.
sad

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
 :drudge COSTANZA ALERT :drudge

http://twitter.com/scharpling

.@c0stanza And I wrote on the show for the entire eight years, fuckface. Including the time 'before it got shitty'.
5 minutes ago via web in reply to c0stanza
.@c0stanza Oh, you're that guy. More power to you in whatever you've been trying and failing at in life.
6 minutes ago via web in reply to c0stanza
.@c0stanza You clearly have no idea how to write or appreciate a well-written joke, you dumb wad of garbage.
15 minutes ago via web in reply to c0stanza
 :lol :lol :lol
USA

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It's amazing how much these guys continue to feed the trolls.
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Good Lord, Costanza has been sending out dozens of Tweets for the past 45 minutes to anyone and everyone he can find about how Perfect Couples is terrible and anyone who likes it has awful taste. What a complete and utter mongoloid.
dog

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Who are you and why are you tweeting me?? #Loser RT @c0stanza: @pay_Ah10tion no it isn't.
13 minutes ago via Echofon

rofl I lost the girls link but thats awesome.
USA

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
lmao. #loser

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Quote from: Costanza
In the meantime I will hunt down tweets from people who liked Perfect Couples and berate them.

::)
dog

Costanza

I got bored waiting to download shows. whatever. it was fun. i convinced some people not to bother watching that shitty show so mission accomplished. It's more pathetic that you guys stalk my twitter even after I blocked most of you.

didn't even know who that scharpling dude was at first btw. Then I went to hunt down some trolling ammo at IMDB to fire back at him then accused him of wanting to bang the chick that writes for the show. He got all defensive. pretty funny.

<3 you guys

OptimoPeach

Sounds like time well spent
hi5

Costanza

I got nothin better to do on a Thursday night. 

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
yeah I guess twitter wars are more important then getting a job
USA

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
i convinced some people not to bother watching that shitty show so mission accomplished.

Seems like you were in the minority with that little opinion. :smug
dog

Costanza

That Perfect Couples is shitty? uhhhhhh....

snesfreak

Yeah, Perfect Couples blows.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
It tries wayyy too hard

Too much yelling and LOUD NOISES

Diunx

You guys should go post about that show in my awesome tv shows thread!
Drunk

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I'm telling Kevin about how awful you are, Costanza.
püp

Costanza

i love you guys  :lol

Costanza

I'm honestly just creeped the fuck out that you guys come here and talk about the dumb meaningless shit I do with my friends on Twitter. What the fuck.

I stopped posting here, move the fuck on.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
I'm honestly just creeped the fuck out that you guys come here and talk about the dumb meaningless shit I do with my friends on Twitter. What the fuck.

and yet you keep coming back posting about it.

hmmm

Diunx

We can't stop thinking about you babe.
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Recent Costanza Google Searches

Site:evilbore.com/forum costanza

:spin

Costanza

@ Purple Filth

Because someone like BrandNew is sitting here saying he's gonna tell a friend I've known for 5 years (who's reading this thread right now) what an "awful person" I am because I enjoy being a dick on the internet sometimes and told people not to watch a shitty sitcom that doesn't deserve ratings. What the fuck.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
hi kevin

oh and chill mang.  You're not awful, just odd sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:52:28 PM by BrandNew »
püp

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I'm honestly just creeped the fuck out that you guys come here and talk about the dumb meaningless shit I do with my friends on Twitter.

So that scharpling guy is your friend? Somebody ought to let him know. :teehee
dog

EmCeeGrammar

Costanza.
You have a problem.
It's okay.
It's not your fault.
Not doing anything about it is your fault.
sad

Costanza

I'm honestly just creeped the fuck out that you guys come here and talk about the dumb meaningless shit I do with my friends on Twitter.

No, that's not what I meant. I wasn't even following the dude. His post just popped up in search when I was spamming people.

Robo

(add to OP, pls)
obo

Robo

But guys, you're being creepy and he needs to defend his honor.
obo

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

No, that's not what I meant. I wasn't even following the dude. His post just popped up in search when I was spamming people.

Oh, so you weren't just doing dumb meaningless things with your friends on Twitter, you were just swearing at and harassing random people over a TV show. Gotcha.
dog

Himu

Fuck it. this is outside link material.
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm

Uh if one person here happens to follow any one of the many people you harass on Twitter, they will see it.

How the hell do you even know you are being talked about in this thread? Does someone light up the fucking bat signal for you?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

Uh if one person here happens to follow any one of the many people you harass on Twitter, they will see it.

How the hell do you even know you are being talked about in this thread? Does someone light up the fucking bat signal for you?

Unzip

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :lol
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
he probably uses wildcards for when we call him cuntstanza :teehee
___

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Costanza, does the phrase, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" hold any meaning for you?
MMA

snesfreak

magus

• LIKES FF7
it was a peacefull thread full of people saying how much awesome the game was....

BUT THEN!

TRAGEDY STRIKES!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417621&page=19
<----

Diunx

http://i.imgur.com/wTGeN.png
So he gets alerts sent to a non-existent email?

Do you want me to explain to you what a joke is?
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
it was a peacefull thread full of people saying how much awesome the game was....

BUT THEN!

TRAGEDY STRIKES!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417621&page=19

Shots rang out! A lone gunman!
©@©™

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Real great Let's Play of Deadly Preminition going on over at SA.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3368004&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I'm usually not one to watch LPs as the people doing them usually try way too fucking hard, but this dude is both funny and informative. The thread is good too, but lots of fun fan-art.

Himu

I kinda wanna take SA out of the op, because this thread is kinda for SERIOUS INTERNET SHIT when all SA links people post here are for lol fun and awesome shit but whatever. lol
IYKYK

Shuri

:-\ who is that Coztanza guy  ???