Author Topic: You guys leave Morphix alone  (Read 9506 times)

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
Re: You guys leave Morphix alone
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
yeah, and I don't think anyone was asking you to not OBSERVE that's she's fat. Really, though, is it necessary to state the obvious, especially when she isn't listening and your observation will do little good? Are you in the habit of observing that some people are black, or that some people have brown hair, or some people have really large feet? Is it THAT amazing to see a fatty in the flesh?

Well, for a lot of people I am sure it was quite a shock considering Morphix has slimmed down, and is quite wealthy, hence the multi-paged thread.

People are always consistently, and thoroughly mocked on OA/GA/EB.  Morphix knows this, and I am sure he can handle the situation without being treated like a wounded puppy.  People doing so probably makes him feel worse.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2006, 05:13:44 PM »
personally, i used to constantly taunt morphix over his weight.  most of that hostility stemmed from my own progression and knowing that he could accomplish his goals if just put his mind to it and shut out everything else.  but i've also been very thrilled to see his progress over the last year and a half and quite frankly, it's amazing to behold(same with VYM).  i hope he continues the good work and i have no doubts that if his regimen and workethic rubs off on emma, she will be in good hands.  finally, happiness is all that really counts and for that, he is fortunate to have found that someone. 

Can I get some before/after pics of this guy?

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2006, 05:15:22 PM »
yeah, and I don't think anyone was asking you to not OBSERVE that's she's fat. Really, though, is it necessary to state the obvious, especially when she isn't listening and your observation will do little good? Are you in the habit of observing that some people are black, or that some people have brown hair, or some people have really large feet? Is it THAT amazing to see a fatty in the flesh?

Well, for a lot of people I am sure it was quite a shock considering Morphix has slimmed down, and is quite wealthy, hence the multi-paged thread.

People are always consistently, and thoroughly mocked on OA/GA/EB.  Morphix knows this, and I am sure he can handle the situation without being treated like a wounded puppy.  People doing so probably makes him feel worse.

I don't think he really gives a fuck.

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2006, 05:35:03 PM »
Can I get some before/after pics of this guy?

370lbs+

217lbs
BUN

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2006, 05:53:54 PM »
YOUR HEAD HAS SHRUNK
萌え~

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »
Wow, good work.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2006, 07:00:18 PM »
but i've also been very thrilled to see his progress over the last year and a half and quite frankly, it's amazing to behold(same with VYM). 

Violating?  I don't think I've ever seen any pics of him.
MMA

Lonestar

« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2006, 07:28:52 PM »
but i've also been very thrilled to see his progress over the last year and a half and quite frankly, it's amazing to behold(same with VYM).

the before/after are at OA.  in the pic thread, i believe. 

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2006, 07:50:11 PM »

found 'em.  Holy shit @ the difference.  :o
MMA

Shuri

« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2006, 08:36:27 PM »
thats pretty amazing, but how long did it take to lose all that, morphix?

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2006, 08:45:09 PM »
took him one year, it's not that hard to loose weight, you just don't eat as much.  I remember when I lost weight I crash dieted and lost an unhealthy amount in a short time span - it'll be interesting to see if morphix can add definition/tone to himself, but for now it's still good to see he did this for himself.

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2006, 01:00:02 AM »

How'd you find 'em?

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:16 AM »

How'd you find 'em?

Page 85 on the OA post your pic thread.
MMA