Author Topic: You guys leave Morphix alone  (Read 9509 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Re: You guys leave Morphix alone
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »
There ain't much of a parallel, G. Your internet life was a fabrication -- there were no innocent parties. morphix' gf, on the other hand, is 100% innocent.
duc

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
I like you a-holes that pretend you're above all the forum drama but know every last in and out of it.

I love it! Gimme more!

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 08:10:58 PM »
Someone on these forums is gonna overstep one day and end up injured or dead.

Wii

G The Resurrected

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »
There ain't much of a parallel, G. Your internet life was a fabrication -- there were no innocent parties. morphix' gf, on the other hand, is 100% innocent.

Not everything was a fabrication. But it still affected my personal life and thats what i was trying to make a point of. It affected a innocent party, my girl Roxy. She had no idea of what was going on and that hurt her. She was innocent just as is morphix's gf is now. Demi took it upon himself to contact Roxy and show her pictures and other things. Was that his place to do that? Is that not overstepping that line between the public facade and someones personal life?

G The Resurrected

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »
Someone on these forums is gonna overstep one day and end up injured or dead.

Trust me you dont know how close you are with that statement. Lets just hope it never has to come to that though.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 08:24:37 PM »

Not everything was a fabrication. But it still affected my personal life and thats what i was trying to make a point of. It affected a innocent party, my girl Roxy. She had no idea of what was going on and that hurt her. She was innocent just as is morphix's gf is now. Demi took it upon himself to contact Roxy and show her pictures and other things. Was that his place to do that? Is that not overstepping that line between the public facade and someones personal life?
How did he contact her?

Shuri

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2006, 08:27:32 PM »
morphix is a grown man. he has to stand up for his girl, he can
handle it himself.

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2006, 08:30:57 PM »
I kind of feel sorry for him.

Honestly Morphix buddy if your on the net just leave the net and all these forums. You'll be much happier without all these crappy people telling you what to do and being asses to you.

Just goes to show that no one on the internet respects people's personal lives. Some of you (not necessarily here but OA) over step bounds and really have fucked up peoples lives. Yes so people are asking for it, but let the shit thats on the internet stay on the internet dont get into peoples personal fucking lives. Its no ones place!

Only thing I feel bad about is that my brother is mad at me and posted pics.  I am not ashamed of my GF at all, I just want to know why my own brother wants to hurt me.  I did do anything to him, I been trying to be extra nice to make up for being gone at night  :-\

I have a very open and honest relationship with my GF, she knows she needs to be in better shape and I am going to help her with it.  This time next year she is going to be smoking hot and we are going to be happy together :D
BUN

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »
You're not happy now?
dap

rocketman

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2006, 08:33:26 PM »
someone of you useless feggits -- especially the ex-OA set -- really get a thrill out of bringing the bad to bear, though, even when the target is innocent of nothing other than dating someone you don't like

Wow, aren't you the cigarillo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »
I ruined you, G, and I can do it again.

On this I swear.
fat

G The Resurrected

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2006, 08:48:17 PM »
Morphix I didnt know your brother was involved in this mess  :-\ I'm sorry to hear. I dont know what the problem might be but your brothers you'll find a way to work it out. He's your family and the worst kind of pain is the kind family can inflict upon one another.

Demi: Yes you did, I hope your satisfied. I honestly dont understand your hostility or your reasons. I could care less though. Cause as a human being your no better than I am for doing what you did. You cant hide behind the net for the rest of your life Thomas. So what goes around will come around.

And thats not a threat its a promise. Cause Karma is one mean bitch.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2006, 08:50:24 PM »
There's no such thing as karma, just people on the internet making empty threats.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2006, 08:57:06 PM »
All i'm saying is people step over the line. Its not Demi's place to do what he did. It wasnt Warren's place either. Its not right and its highly disrespectful. For fuck sake start respecting each other.

APF

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »
I don't care who or what you're dating unless it's a bad relationship.  What's the deal with your brother though, is he jealous you're not spending every waking hour with him?  Sounds like he needs to hook up with someone himself and spend less time trying to embarrass you in front of your internet cronies.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »
All i'm saying is people step over the line. Its not Demi's place to do what he did. It wasnt Warren's place either. Its not right and its highly disrespectful. For fuck sake start respecting each other.

You're stupid. You don't even listen to what comes out of your mouth.

Fuck, these panties are chafing me. You got any tips, fabio?
fat

G The Resurrected

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »
You got any tips

Grow up thats all I have to say to you

Soul Pole Deluxx

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2006, 09:19:05 PM »
This is most likely all a joke. Those of you acting all emo for Morphix are gonna feel like complete idiots in due time.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2006, 09:29:31 PM »
I REALLY don't get why people care.

It's some guy's fat girlfriend.

There's many girls that he could date, he chose a fat one, very high chance in this country.

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »

There's many girls that he could date, he chose a fat one, very high chance in this country.
Isn't the majority of Americans overweight? Not a big deal anyway. Half of evilbore probably haven't even had a girlfriend, he is way ahead of them regardless.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »

Isn't the majority of Americans overweight? Not a big deal anyway. Half of evilbore probably haven't even had a girlfriend, he is way ahead of them regardless.

:(

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I had one for a week...
[close]
AMC

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2006, 09:33:19 PM »
You are a champ compared to Phoenix Dark! You win still.  :-*

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2006, 09:39:42 PM »
Yeah.  And holy fuck, the OA thread is 13 pages.  Fucking transparent, dateless fucks.

Morphix, she doesn't know you're rich right?

anthonyOA

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2006, 09:41:28 PM »

You're stupid. You don't even listen to what comes out of your mouth.

Fuck, these panties are chafing me. You got any tips, fabio?
QTF

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2006, 09:54:43 PM »
Morphix, just hook me up with your brother and he won't be lonely any more.  I'll keep him occupied and he won't have the free time to fuck your life up with.  Hook it up, dude!
serge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2006, 10:00:33 PM »
Morphix, just hook me up with your brother and he won't be lonely any more.  I'll keep him occupied and he won't have the free time to fuck your life up with.  Hook it up, dude!
You're going to cheat on me?  :'(

BobbyRobby

• yachtsman
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2006, 11:30:52 PM »
Don't a lot of you dudes make fun of the girls TBS hooks up with?  Aren't they innocent too?

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2006, 11:43:35 PM »
I sorely doubt TBS is looking to have a serious relationship with them.
duc

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2006, 11:52:08 PM »
I sorely doubt TBS is looking to have a serious relationship with them.

Aren't people arguing that Morphix's lady is an innocent bystander so it is unfair to attack her? The same standard should thus apply to TBS's "ladies" since they too are innocent bystanders. The fact that Morphix is in a serious relationship and TBS is not seems irrelevant.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2006, 12:01:59 AM »
Second of all, TBS posts the pictures of his cheeseburger romances, which m0rphix didn't do. Dude, you're grasping at straws, looking for hypocrisy because apparently a little internet sanctimony pisses you off more than some pretty petty behavior.
duc

Himu

« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2006, 12:04:24 AM »
Am I the only person who finds his girlfriend to not even be that big?
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2006, 12:06:03 AM »
er
duc

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2006, 12:08:27 AM »
Why is TBS not banned?

What exactly happened to G, in short, if it's okay?

Himu

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2006, 12:09:22 AM »
IYKYK

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2006, 12:10:24 AM »
Second of all, TBS posts the pictures of his cheeseburger romances, which m0rphix didn't do. Dude, you're grasping at straws, looking for hypocrisy because apparently a little internet sanctimony pisses you off more than some pretty petty behavior.

So if an asshole like TBS posts a pic of a girl it's fair game, but if an asshole like morphix's brother posts a pic of a girl it's not fair game?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2006, 12:11:03 AM »
Why is TBS not banned?

What exactly happened to G, in short, if it's okay?

Dude's a straight up nutjob, there's really nothing to be explained.
fat

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »
God damnit.

I try to actually play some fucking video games for once, and these fucking online forums go nutso.

First GAF bans spoiler tags, and now this? Damn, should have logged on more often. Fuck.

HLR

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2006, 12:14:44 AM »
I thought spoiler tags were back?

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2006, 12:17:05 AM »
I thought spoiler tags were back?

They are, but still... I could have had so much fun with that.

Such as a OMG ALL SPOILERS EVER THREAD where I just spoiled everything for the fuck of it.
HLR

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2006, 12:25:56 AM »

So if an asshole like TBS posts a pic of a girl it's fair game, but if an asshole like morphix's brother posts a pic of a girl it's not fair game?
If I wasn't in the shower this is what I would have posted. Either way the girls are innocent and had nothing to do with their photos being posted on this or any other forum.

pisses you off more
:lol Where did I sound pissed off?  ???

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2006, 01:03:24 AM »

1) TBS was bragging about his conquests, which wasn't being respectful to the women in question in the first place.  It was, however, TBS's wish to put her pic on the dartboard.

2) Morphix, as far as I've known, has never put a pic of his girl up.  He respected her privacy, and he wanted his private life to have some privacy to it.  Someone did not respect his wishes.

Yes, it's unfair to the gals in both situations, but I hardly think that's the point - to the POV of Evilbore, these ladies are non-existent.  But the situations of our actual posters, TBS and morphix, are different.  TBS asked for what he got, and morphix did not. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 01:05:04 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2006, 01:08:54 AM »
m0rphix posted pictures of her on Waychel's forum a while ago

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2006, 01:22:37 AM »
m0rphix posted pictures of her on Waychel's forum a while ago

The only people who browse Waychel's forums are the overboard stalker types. Irrelevant. Do you honestly visit her forum? I don't. Ask anyone else here, they don't. Maybe Bacon. He probably did.
fat

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2006, 01:27:58 AM »
*silently deletes forum account off waychels site

<_<

>_>
萌え~

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2006, 01:29:07 AM »
I saw the pic on OA a couple minutes ago; how was this discovered?

Morphix has been nothing but cool to me so I can't laugh at him. This is his personal business, which means it's none of our business.

I've always felt that people who don't have girlfriends (IE me) shouldn't make fun of other people's, so meh. Morphix could have easily gotten some gold digging bitch to be his, but instead he went out and got someone who makes him feel good/special/whatever. I can't knock that, and neither can anyone else so fucking grow up and show some class

G The Resurrected

« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2006, 01:36:17 AM »
I saw the pic on OA a couple minutes ago; how was this discovered?

Morphix has been nothing but cool to me so I can't laugh at him. This is his personal business, which means it's none of our business.

I've always felt that people who don't have girlfriends (IE me) shouldn't make fun of other people's, so meh. Morphix could have easily gotten some gold digging bitch to be his, but instead he went out and got someone who makes him feel good/special/whatever. I can't knock that, and neither can anyone else so fucking grow up and show some class

WoW pd you get some respect man. I couldnt agree more with what your saying. It doesnt matter if you have a girlfriend or not. I have one and feel the same way.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2006, 01:38:58 AM »
It's impossible for some of the people here and on OA to show things like class or tact, as they have neither experienced or possessed such qualities in the course of their short lives.  Sometimes I think it would be a hoot to gather up some of the posts I've read over at OA and email them to the person's parents, as I'm pretty sure most of them have no clue as to what kind of human being they've raised.  I think it would certainly be an eye-opener for some of them.
sup

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2006, 03:02:12 AM »
If two girls were the same, personality-wise, I think I would prefer the chubby girl to a girl who is too thin.
WDW

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2006, 03:19:34 AM »
If two girls were the same, personality-wise, I think I would prefer the chubby girl to a girl who is too thin.

Good man
fat

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:48 AM »
The pics I posted on Waychel forum were in a Xmas party pic thread I made, there are loads of pics with 1 of them being me and Emma.  I don't care that my brother posted her pic (he has been threatening me with it for a few weeks now) if I was really worried about it I would have never uploaded the pics in the 1st place.  To be honest no matter what she looks like people on OAs would have made fun of her, it was a no win situation.

The only thing about this that bothers me is that my bro would purposely do something to hurt me.  I have tried over and over to work this out with him, I have invited him to parties and even our big new years bash and he will have no part of it.  He thinks he is totally justified being pissed, bad mouthing my GF at every opportunity when he has not even met her yet (said hi for 10sec as she was dropping off a Xmas cake for our family, that he in fact ate the most of). 

He has a lot of anger built up, I think he needs to get laid.
BUN

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:58 AM »
Why is your  brother suck a fucking asshole? Fuck man.

More cushion for the pushin

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2006, 11:28:05 AM »
The pics I posted on Waychel forum were in a Xmas party pic thread I made, there are loads of pics with 1 of them being me and Emma.  I don't care that my brother posted her pic (he has been threatening me with it for a few weeks now) if I was really worried about it I would have never uploaded the pics in the 1st place.  To be honest no matter what she looks like people on OAs would have made fun of her, it was a no win situation.

The only thing about this that bothers me is that my bro would purposely do something to hurt me.  I have tried over and over to work this out with him, I have invited him to parties and even our big new years bash and he will have no part of it.  He thinks he is totally justified being pissed, bad mouthing my GF at every opportunity when he has not even met her yet (said hi for 10sec as she was dropping off a Xmas cake for our family, that he in fact ate the most of). 

He has a lot of anger built up, I think he needs to get laid.

Did you post pics of Oli's GF on 4chan?
dap

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2006, 11:41:39 AM »
He'll probably avoid the question Waychel style.
boo

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
He said he didn't a couple times.

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
Did you post pics of Oli's GF on 4chan?

No I didn't, my brother said I did so waychel would get mad at me.  Like she would believe him anyway.
BUN

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2006, 12:03:01 PM »
So...how did they leak? Do you have any theories Morph?
boo

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2006, 12:07:56 PM »
well I saw them on 4chan at least once before.  My guess someone else had the pics and kept posting them until someone at GAF saw it.
BUN

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2006, 12:11:58 PM »
Wasn't there something about you getting your computer repaired while they were still on your HD?

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2006, 12:15:58 PM »
they were on my laptop when I sent it in to be repaired, so it is possible.
BUN

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2006, 12:17:58 PM »
No I didn't, my brother said I did so waychel would get mad at me.  Like she would believe him anyway.

You two are seriously fucked up.
dap