Author Topic: Vita Thread  (Read 639318 times)

maxy

• Sales Loser
Re: Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #360 on: December 24, 2011, 05:04:01 AM »
though times for sales nerds ahead

Nothing to be surprised about,future is all about online,DLC,DD,subscriptions,etc...one big mess

But nothing will change,things that sell will warrant a sequel,things that don't sell will be swept under the rug.
cat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #361 on: December 24, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »
I wonder how Monster Hunter 3 Portable sales are since the Vita release.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #362 on: December 25, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »
Hey DCharlie, did I read correctly elsewhere (they were quoting a post you made on GAF) that there IS a way to play U.S. PSP games on the Vita now?  Are two memory cards required for it?

Also went and switched to my Japanese account last night.  Downloaded demos for Dynasty Warriors and Power Smash, then tried Marvel online.  Since I'm set with Japan as my "local" region, it made it easier to find some people to play against.  No lag too.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #363 on: December 25, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
For a Christmas gift to myself, I preordered a Vita WiFi, Wipeout, and Hot Shots Golf.  I don't see anything other than an 8 GB memory stick for the Vita at this time so I'll hold off until I can get the 32 GB stick.
🍆🍆

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #364 on: December 25, 2011, 06:17:01 PM »
Picked up a few PSP things I missed on the store (Persona 3 Portable, Tactics Ogre). Prices aren't terrible. Annoying that they only have the God of War one I've already played though.

Is Peace Walker going to really irritate me? It's super cheap, and I'm thinking the extra stick may help with the controls...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:24:03 PM by Cormacaroni »
vjj

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #365 on: December 25, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »
Have you played the original TO? if not, and this is your first exposure to the game: ruckkkyyyyyyy.
Unzip

cool breeze

« Reply #366 on: December 25, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
Picked up a few PSP things I missed on the store (Persona 3 Portable, Tactics Ogre). Prices aren't terrible. Annoying that they only have the God of War one I've already played though.

Is Peace Walker going to really irritate me? It's super cheap, and I'm thinking the extra stick may help with the controls...

Even with the second stick, Peace Walker will still have digital aiming (8 directions, one speed).  Do you play portables much or did you just want to mess around with the vita? at this point picking up Peace Walker for the PS3 or 360 is better because it has real analog controls and 60 fps  (compared to like ~20 on the PSP).  Same with God of War Ghost of Sparta (2nd PSP game).

But if you do play portables, it shouldn't be too bad.  There should be a demo on PSN if you'd like to try before you buy.  Plus save data transfers between the PSP and PS3 versions, if you end up liking it and want to upgrade.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #367 on: December 25, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »
Not to mention the HD collection has been confirmed for Vita, though I'm not sure if it'll include a remastered, 60fps PW or not.
Unzip

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #368 on: December 25, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »
Haven't played Tactics Ogre but played a fair bit of FF Tactics so fairly familiar with the style.

Will pass on Peace Walker for now then, thanks. I've always been on the opinion that MGS games need a fuckton of remastering so happy to wait.

I don't suppose there have been any reports of PSP games getting a FPS boost on Vita? I thought Chains of Olympus played great on PSP so would be fine with similar performance on Vita w/Ghost of Sparta but if they won't put it up on the store, I guess i'll be passing on that for now. Still in the middle of GoW 3 on PS3 so no real need to pick up the PSP collection just now.

I no longer have a commute so won't really be using this much most likely.
vjj

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #369 on: December 25, 2011, 08:29:16 PM »
Tactics Ogre is $20 on Amazon.  My mind is blown on how cheap it is.
🍆🍆

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #370 on: December 25, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »
that's about what I paid. I was pleasantly surprised at the prices. I could maybe save a bit by buying 2nd hand UMDs and doing the passport bullshit but nah.
vjj

cool breeze

« Reply #371 on: December 27, 2011, 02:25:12 AM »
dcharlie and other vita beta testers, please download, play, and post impressions of the gravity daze demo.  I want to hear how disappointing it is so I can cancel my vita preorder.  or how good it is so I can get a second job.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #372 on: December 27, 2011, 02:54:40 AM »
Got most of my vita launch shit preordered through amazon, so expensive. Still need to get a mem card ordered too
o_0

Himu

« Reply #373 on: December 27, 2011, 02:59:42 AM »
BUY TACTICS OGRE
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #374 on: December 27, 2011, 08:36:17 AM »
So switching to my Japanese account has not helped with online matches in Marvel like I initially thought.  There's 1100+ people listed on the ranked match leaderboards, but nobody ever seems to be playing.   :-\  I wonder if SSF4 3D Edition was like this on the 3DS before the system came out in the States and Europe.  Oh well, should have BlazBlue today or tomorrow.  If there's more people online in that, Marvel is getting shelved until the U.S. launch.

I spent more time yesterday playing the Shin Sangokumusou Next demo (lets you play three different stages and pick from a number of characters) than anything else.  Tempted to import that now as well.

Got back to Uncharted for a bit, and man does that aiming system need WORK.  I hope it gets patched before the U.S. release.

dcharlie and other vita beta testers, please download, play, and post impressions of the gravity daze demo.  I want to hear how disappointing it is so I can cancel my vita preorder.  or how good it is so I can get a second job.

Is that out today?  Cool.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:43:14 AM by lyte edge »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #375 on: December 27, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
BlazBlue's pretty impressive visually and looks exactly like the console versions.  Nice to have a portable version of the game that doesn't look like ass.  I got online and found some matches much faster than UMvC3, but they were much, much laggier.  Surprising coming from Arc, but will try again later.

The Gravity Daze demo is very, very short.  You run around attack/jump with square/triangle, then use R to lift yourself off the ground.  You can aim yourself using either the R stick or by moving the Vita around.  L will put you back on the ground.  When enemies appear, you can lose gravity and go up, then hurl yourself down onto them for massive damage.  A Dragonball Z game made using this engine would be awesome, I think; I got that kind of feeling during the one lone action sequence the demo offers.  Cinematics are done in a mix of still comic book style panels and FMVs.  The characters seem to be speaking a made-up language.

Also when I tried plugging my Vita into my PC, I suddenly was unable to turn the system on.  It wasn't dead; the PS button starting pulsating purple.  Wasn't able to turn it back on until I plugged into an outlet and held down the power button for about 30 seconds.  Weird.
ど助平

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »
tried the Gravity Daze demo on the train tonight. Meh. Visually, it's going for it in a big way but jeez, those controls. Haven't played something so awkward and frustrating since Gunvalkyrie. You could accomplish the same thing with a mouse incredibly easily.  Why should I beat my head against a wall to do it with sticks and buttons? There better be more to the final game than this nonsense.
vjj

cool breeze

« Reply #377 on: December 28, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
Yipes, the Vita took a nasty tumble in its second week.  Fifth place, 72k units sold.  This is one of the biggest sales weeks of the year in Japan.

For comparison, the 3DS's second week was 209k in February.

That's a shame, I guess.  I dunno.  I think everyone expected the vita to do poorly.  It's a shame that the reality is inline with those expectations.

Bebpo

« Reply #378 on: December 28, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
Going against 3DS selling like hot cakes, MH/Mario/MK they're fucked.  It's too bad because it seems like a neat system.

Maybe in a year or two it'll pick up like the PSP did.  Maybe...not, and then Sony evacuates from the portable space for good.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #379 on: December 28, 2011, 03:45:11 PM »
3DS :heart :rock

I'm starting to love the effing shit of mine.
Unzip

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #380 on: December 28, 2011, 04:17:48 PM »
if you were capcom you would release that shit everywhere adding pointless upgrade each time so people buy it over and over and over

i'll be surprised if they don't announce monster hunter 4G for vita by the end of 2012
<----

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #381 on: December 28, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »
Haha, I honestly don't think MH will go anywhere any time soon. Not with those Vita numbers.
Unzip

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
I was expecting the V to do terribly in EU and USA but still have a strong Japanese following.  Yikesaroni.  I don't see how they can fix this situation outside of some surprise IP.  Not even sure a price cut will help.

To avoid being tooo fantardish, is there any indication that the cheaper model is supply constrained?

Is the Vita DOOMED?
sad

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #383 on: December 28, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
WiFi seems to be undershipped and mostly sold out at launch. I'm not sure how different the situation would be had the model allocation was reversed.
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #384 on: December 28, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »
Welp welp welp. Emotions are running high everywhere else. Every discussion is now governed by cheap shots and butthurt. Time to take a break.
Unzip

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2011, 06:57:19 PM »
No MH on Vita sounds like some butthurt internal politics nonsense. If Capcom liked money they would be shipping that franchise on anything with a GPU.

Bebpo

« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2011, 07:11:17 PM »
3DS :heart :rock

I'm starting to love the effing shit of mine.

3DS kind of sucks though.  I mean it's an improvement over the DS, but it's still a janky system with region locking, a small main screen, not that great controls.  Can't be super happy it's going to be the standard for all Japanese games for the next few years :(  I prefer playing games on my PSP to 3DS tbh.

Bebpo

« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:42 PM »
No MH on Vita sounds like some butthurt internal politics nonsense. If Capcom liked money they would be shipping that franchise on anything with a GPU.

There's obviously some behind the scenes shit going on with Capcom.  They didn't just happen to release their monster sales-stealing franchise 2 days before the Vita came out from coincidence.  This was Capcom fucking Sony over hard with purpose.  I dunno what the deal is between Capcom/Nintendo/Sony but I don't see this improving Capcom/Sony's relationship.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #388 on: December 28, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »
Sorry man. I'm incapable of liking theoretical, non-existing games. But I can judge what I have, and what I have I really like.

Also, I can't wait to try MH3G.
Unzip

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #389 on: December 28, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
So if this thing tanks as heavily in the US  as it appears to be tanking in Japan, how soon do you think they'll start rolling out the bundles? Vita, 4-8gb memory card, retail game like Uncharted or LBP, maybe a case and cloth, for the same $250? I figure late summer.
sup

Bebpo

« Reply #390 on: December 28, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »
I dunno.  The system bombing doesn't really affect when I purchase it.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #391 on: December 28, 2011, 07:53:17 PM »
That's awesome!
sup

Bebpo

« Reply #392 on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »
Ok, let me try that again.

Yes, in about 6-12 months there will be a Vita bundle with stuff for fall/winter xmas sales; so if you wait the year out you can save $50-100!

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #393 on: December 28, 2011, 08:41:06 PM »
That's awesome!
sup

Tasty

« Reply #394 on: December 28, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »
if you were capcom you would release that shit everywhere adding pointless upgrade each time so people buy it over and over and over

i'll be surprised if they don't announce monster hunter 4G for vita by the end of 2012

4G? no way, that's definitely gonna be 3DS.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Portable 4th on Vita/PS3 though. Well, I'm 50/50 on it. Who knows if Nintendo really has a deal in place.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #395 on: December 28, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
I was expecting the V to do terribly in EU and USA but still have a strong Japanese following.  Yikesaroni.  I don't see how they can fix this situation outside of some surprise IP.  Not even sure a price cut will help.

To avoid being tooo fantardish, is there any indication that the cheaper model is supply constrained?

Is the Vita DOOMED?

It's only been out in Japan for two weeks.   :lol

Give it some time.  3DS had jack shit and then all of a sudden there was Mario, Mario Kart, and Monster Hunter to spike sales.  All Japan needs is one popular title.  Looks like it won't be Monster Hunter this time around.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:38:11 PM by lyte edge »
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #396 on: December 28, 2011, 11:20:54 PM »

Is the Vita DOOMED?

It's only been out in Japan for two weeks.   :lol

Give it some time.  3DS had jack shit and then all of a sudden there was Mario, Mario Kart, and Monster Hunter to spike sales.  All Japan needs is one popular title.  Looks like it won't be Monster Hunter this time around.

Yeah I'd love to give the Vita shit right now but I just can't. 3DS shows anything can be turned around, no matter how bad things seem.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #397 on: December 29, 2011, 01:48:15 AM »
I really, really want this thing to succeed because the alternate option sucks so fucking much.
Hi

Tasty

« Reply #398 on: December 29, 2011, 01:51:10 AM »
I really, really want this thing to succeed because the alternate option sucks so fucking much.

What's the alternative option?

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #399 on: December 29, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
Vita's what I want to succeed, 3DS with its region locking and original PSP quality visuals can fuck off.
Hi

Bebpo

« Reply #400 on: December 29, 2011, 01:52:50 AM »
3DS and a future of crappy portable Nintendo hardware that's always underpowered, a decade behind in features, and anti-consumer in every possible way.

EmCeeGrammar

« Reply #401 on: December 29, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »
It took two major (mario and monster hunter only have dragon quest and pokemon in their league) ips and a pricecut to turn the 3ds around.  I would argue the desirable software releases correlate with the surge after the price cut effect wore off.  I think ResiEve is still pretty big in Japan so that should help maintain momentum as well.  Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Connection too.

Comparitively, the Vita software outlook doesn't have any standouts that I see the market being receptive to.  There's a tales port, an ffx port, sf x tekken port etc.  I could see those having a marginal impact but nothing explosive.  If I'm missing something on this front I would like to be corrected.

It's just genuinely surprising that the successor to the thriving psp isn't mustering much in its second week of launch during a holiday.  I was expecting steady if not spectacular sales until a pricedrop throughout the next year.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:06:11 AM by EmCeeGrammar »
sad

EmCeeGrammar

« Reply #402 on: December 29, 2011, 02:02:23 AM »
Whats the over/under on being discontinued after it inevitably flops in the western hemisphere? :teehee /flamebait

edit:
But like I said, I only see a wildcard new ip turning this around.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:04:29 AM by EmCeeGrammar »
sad

Tasty

« Reply #403 on: December 29, 2011, 02:13:58 AM »
Vita's what I want to succeed, 3DS with its region locking and original PSP quality visuals can fuck off.

But we need to band together to fight the smartphone menace!

...I can't believe I just said that. :lol

Vita is a great system. But I'm glad we have both systems. It would be a pretty boring world if Nintendo couldn't do the crazy ass stuff they do everytime they make hardware. Besides that, no way Vita would be as good a deal or as good a system as it is without the 3DS. Nor would the 3DS be as good as it is without the looming threat of the Vita.

Tasty

« Reply #404 on: December 29, 2011, 02:20:44 AM »
It took two major (mario and monster hunter only have dragon quest and pokemon in their league) ips and a pricecut to turn the 3ds around.  I would argue the desirable software releases correlate with the surge after the price cut effect wore off.  I think ResiEve is still pretty big in Japan so that should help maintain momentum as well.  Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Connection too.

Comparitively, the Vita software outlook doesn't have any standouts that I see the market being receptive to.  There's a tales port, an ffx port, sf x tekken port etc.  I could see those having a marginal impact but nothing explosive.  If I'm missing something on this front I would like to be corrected.

It's just genuinely surprising that the successor to the thriving psp isn't mustering much in its second week of launch during a holiday.  I was expecting steady if not spectacular sales until a pricedrop throughout the next year.

Don't forget, 3DS has an upcoming Tales port and will no doubt get some more fighting game and JRPG ports/remakes in the future.

I remember PSP not doing well at first and not really having much to talk about in its early years. These things take time. MH was pretty much a non-factor before the PSP and it took on a symbiotic relationship with that system. I'm also of the thought there might be a new IP in  a few years that will "save" the Vita that none of us know about today.

Hell, it could be that lame looking SH multiplayer game. Who knows.

In the meantime though I'm glad we have the 3DS's current and upcoming library of games.

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #405 on: December 29, 2011, 02:43:48 AM »

3DS kind of sucks though.  I mean it's an improvement over the DS, but it's still a janky system with region locking, a small main screen, not that great controls.  Can't be super happy it's going to be the standard for all Japanese games for the next few years :(  I prefer playing games on my PSP to 3DS tbh.

yea, I can't stand nintendo's approach to technology. shame the vita might be in trouble, the psp was probably one of the best handhelds tech wise for its time. seems like the vita may have a similar fate. though I think neither will have the same kind of success as they did last gen.
pyh

Bebpo

« Reply #406 on: December 29, 2011, 03:25:12 AM »

Japan has shown time and time again the general public are not fanboys.  They don't care if a new system is Sony or Nintendo or Microsoft.  If the games they want are there and it's a price they feel is affordable they will buy it in mass.

In general, hardware has crappy launches in Japan post-PS2 era.  Outside the Wii, none of the systems took off from the very start.  PS3 was a disaster, DS/PSP were meh, X360 was lolz, and 3DS/Vita were meh.  PS3 picked up when it had a price drop and FFXIII, DS picked up when it had a remodel and mario games, PSP picked up when it had a remodel and Monster Hunter + FF7 Crisis Core, X360 never picked up, 3DS picked up when it had a price drop and mario + Monhun.  So going by this, systems in Japan are generally ignored by the mainstream public until about a year or two in when they either get a price drop or a remodel combined with a big name game or two.  This creates momentum with word of mouth and the system being seen as "cool" and it continues to do ok as long as it gets decent name releases sprinkled in on a regular basis.

The only question is if Vita will be able to pull together some big game or two to attach to a price drop/remodel in a year or two.  If they can do it, history suggests they'll have a comeback; if they can't...well that's bad for Sony, very bad.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:26:46 AM by Bebpo »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #407 on: December 29, 2011, 10:43:02 AM »

It isn't surprising.  There are no "OMFG MUST-BUY!!!!!!" system-seller titles out for the Japanese to rush out to line-up and buy systems for.  Uncharted might be that title for the rest of the world, but I think many will be turned off by its control issues (assuming no patches are released before February).

Bebpo already pointed out the gloom n' doom for other systems too...PS3 had a shitty launch and I remember being more impressed with the backwards compatibility features than any of the J-launch games.  The Vita launch is at least solid.  Good games are available, but nothing really stands out when they're either ports or versions of games already available on the consoles.

Plus this is Japan we're talking about.  J-RPG title #40540599435904434 may cause systems to fly off shelves, but it's irrelevant to the rest of the world.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #408 on: December 29, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »
Does anyone know how much iOS gaming has gained a foothold in the Nippon?

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #410 on: December 29, 2011, 12:59:26 PM »
They don't care if a new system is Sony or Nintendo or Microsoft.

Fixed.
MS has no chance in Japan...as long as the competition is still around

As for Vita,it will do fine.Japan is portable oriented and can easily support two handhelds.Next year will be rough though,Vita doomed on every corner but eventually games will come and people will forget about everything.Sony might go into panic mode(like Nintendo),Japan is their most important handheld market and people have clearly shown that they like their products(PSP).

The big question is how to make Vita appealing to PSP(handheld) masses,Nintendo could always count on something like pokemon,Sony hmm...it will take multiple games(most likely third party),so yeah it won't be easy

MH "loss" is a big thing but ninthings should not take Capcom support for granted.
cat

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #411 on: December 29, 2011, 03:30:13 PM »
Where can I buy just the memory card? I didnt pre-order the bundle and dont really want to
o_0

Tasty

« Reply #412 on: December 29, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »
it's really easy to spot the guys who only keep half an eye on sales data :teehee

and yes, these second week numbers are very, very troubling taking everything into account, but it's still just one week.  i think it's far more troubling that sony really doesn't seem to have anything software-wise up its sleeve at the moment to turn things around should things continue like this.  however bad the 3ds was doing, nintendo was still sitting on shit like pokemon, mario kart, and mario platformers.  as well, their approach to hardware design meant doing a 40% price cut was something they could reasonably do. 

now, luckily for sony, the vita is using off the shelf parts that are going to reduce in cost a hell of a lot faster than their usual proprietary shit does, so i imagine they're going to have some wiggle room on the price before terribly long.  but at the end of all that, i still don't see the software that's going to turn a desperate situation (if indeed this becomes one) around.  out-of-nowhere system boosters like monster hunter and Nintendo Dogs are wonderful things when they happen, but you can't count on them by any means.

I think it'll sort of be like the PSP at first and get a lot of 360/PS3 ports. How much you use a Vita will depend on if you want to play such games on the go.

But when PS4 and the next Xbox come out Vita will have to stand on its own, and Sony will have to do something to secure content. Maybe bust out the moneyhats? It seems ridiculous to me that Nintendo's more open with their wallet (allegedly) nowadays than Sony is. And if Sony loses focus of the Vita while prepping for PS4, like they did with PSP for a while, it could be game over.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #413 on: December 29, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
i don't care, as long as Lumines Hot Shots Uncharted SoundShapes are all good games it'll be worth $250 for me.
USA

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #414 on: December 29, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
You're preaching to the choire, DC. But you gotta at least allow me to savor these moments. It's the only time when sales-age is interesting.
Unzip

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #415 on: December 29, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »
It's pining for the fjords
itm

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #416 on: December 29, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »
That's what the reference was. Baka Shaka.
Unzip

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #417 on: December 29, 2011, 06:07:55 PM »
... you didn't know what it was? :derp
itm

Sho Nuff

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #419 on: December 29, 2011, 07:01:57 PM »
... you didn't know what it was? :derp

Not instantly, no. :fbm
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:06:48 PM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip