Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1223613 times)

Himu

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »
I was going to tell my childhood friend my true feelings for her ans ask her out today. We have flirted for years: petting, touching, rubbing, jealousy, all that good stuff.

I was going through my head what I was going to say to her all week.

When I finally see her, she ignores me. I hug her and she just stands there. This woman is driving me insane. Every other time I see her she gets wide-eyed and can't stop touching me. Then on days like this she ignores me completely. I've tried to be there for her because her mom has cancer and her mom is like a second mom to me, she and my mother have been friends since childhood. But she doesn't try to connect with me despite the fact I'm going through the same shit, and doesn't contact me unless she has good news. She ignores me when I try to console her in regards to her mother's cancer, but I'm among the first she invites to her Grad School graduation last May. It's like she only tries to get in touch with me when she has good news, and it's like our history (I have known her literally my entire life) and flirtations mean nothing.

Today I had it. I'm not going to let my feelings be swayed by this woman as much as I care for her and I don't just mean as a something more than a friend too, but as a friend in general.

I don't know what happened to her. She used to be so nice and open but now she's this cold-hearted career oriented black woman who bitches about not finding dates on facebook.

I'd be lying if I said I'm not sad, though, and I feel like an idiot for even making this post.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:53:09 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #361 on: September 04, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
Cherish the friendship, that's it. If she needs her space, fine. And don't let her guilt you into being her tear pillow anymore dude. She clearly doesn't deserve it, at least not right now. Maybe she'll realize how much you care for her, or perhaps she does and just takes advantage of it.

In terms of dating your best female friend from childhood....I wouldn't do it. I've turned down my best female friend twice. We're still on good terms but I can tell she's moved away from me in many ways. We barely talk or see each other, although when we do talk it's like we're in high school all over again, just having fun and making fun of each other. She's gone from a tomboyish type girl into an attractive, smart woman but this is someone I've known for a decade and I don't want to fuck it up while we're still young. I've known her long enough to know she's one of these people who has to be with her boyfriend as much as humanly possible. I know that's something I couldn't deal with right now. So no matter how much I'm attracted to her, I know it wouldn't work out for any significant amount of time. Who knows, maybe when we're older..

Himu

« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2011, 03:04:33 PM »
She doesn't use me as a tear pillow, I don't take that bullshit. My problem is that she fluctuates in her appreciation towards me. I've realized that she's just words and doesn't have the actions to back any of it up, no matter what she says of our friendship or bond that extends past that. When I realized this today, I just felt a lump go down my gut, swallowed my pride and left. I don't see the point in telling someone they're special to you if they act like they don't even care (unless they've done something praise worthy that is).

Maybe I'm being an emo bitch about this but I don't think so.
IYKYK

« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »
She doesn't use me as a tear pillow, I don't take that bullshit. My problem is that she fluctuates in her appreciation towards me. I've realized that she's just words and doesn't have the actions to back any of it up, no matter what she says of our friendship or bond that extends past that. When I realized this today, I just felt a lump go down my gut, swallowed my pride and left. I don't see the point in telling someone they're special to you if they act like they don't even care (unless they've done something praise worthy that is).

Maybe I'm being an emo bitch about this but I don't think so.

Although you could've told her how you felt and it would've been fine, you still took the high road.
野球

Himu

« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »
Well, I just have this deep feeling that I'll only come to regret not telling her, whether she appreciates it or not and not in a "I LOVE YOU! BE WITH ME!!!" nerdlinger I've-been-going-with-this girl-for-only-two-weeks-and-I-want-to-tie-the-knot way either, but a sincere message that she's important to my life. At this point, I'm not even sure if it's worth it but I don't want to doubt myself in the future, and I can't help the emotions I feel when I'm around her and she's not acting like a bitch.

IYKYK

« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2011, 04:50:48 PM »
You can tell her, it's not going to cause problems, but you also know that she's not relationship material. She's not going to somehow change into a better person overnight.
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #366 on: September 04, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »
This thread makes me sad  :(
püp

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #367 on: September 04, 2011, 05:16:01 PM »
Don't. Enjoy your friendship. She's not one of a kind. There are other girls out there like her.
zzzzz

Himu

« Reply #368 on: September 04, 2011, 05:22:10 PM »
You can tell her, it's not going to cause problems, but you also know that she's not relationship material. She's not going to somehow change into a better person overnight.

True enough, I might as well forget about it.
IYKYK

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
o_0

Himu

IYKYK

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2011, 12:12:21 AM »

oh man, truth bombs left n right

:bow objectivity :bow2
vjj

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #372 on: September 05, 2011, 12:19:40 AM »
I might as well give everyone a rundown of my latest situation.

Early this year, I met a girl named Caty.  Very cute in my eyes, extremely talented (music major; opera singer and theatre performer), very interesting style.  At the time she was in the middle of a very long relationship -- two years running.  We kept on meeting at college parties, and we'd always end up finding a secluded corner to just talk – about everything.  We did this for weeks upon weeks.  I won't lie, I was falling for her, but I knew it was all trouble considering her longterm relationship.  Her boyfriend was a typical Vanderbilt student – sorta fratty, sorta douchey, but still a decent guy all around.

Well, spring break rolled around and I told her I was just going home for the week to see my family.  My best friend in Nashville who goes to Vanderbilt is also a friend from my high school in Ohio, so he was coming home for a few days as well.  Caty tells me right before that she was going to come to Ohio with  the aforementioned friend for a day or so just to see our hometown because she was curious about the Midwest (she's from the OC in Cali).  I was really looking forward to showing her around my hometown.

The first day, we hung out at night, went bowling, and drank together.  A lot of fun!  She was away from her boyfriend so she seemed a lot freer and more open to doing different things.  She was staying at my friends house during this, mind you.  The next day, my friend went to go run a few errands with his family, and he said it would take like 6 to 7 hours.  So I took her from him and hung out with her the entire day, just her and I.  We talked a LOT, had a lot of fun, I showed her my high school, my old job, the local hangouts and restaurants, etc.  That evening, we had a party at my other friends house for other kids home for spring break.  Needless to say, her and I got a bit tipsy and were partners in beer pong.  We ran the table.  At the end of the night, I offered to drive her back  to my friends house just because it was on my way.  Before she left, I (because I was a bit tipsy) told her my feelings and kissed her.  She reciprocated.  She had feelings as well.  In retrospect I feel like an asshole for moving in on a girl who was already in a relationship, but it's how I felt.  And how she felt as well.  We made out in the car for 45 minutes or so.  I even let her out and started to drive away, stopped the car, ran out and grabbed her again just to kiss her some more.

Obviously this was a lot to take in for her.  She went back to Nashville the next day and broke up with her boyfriend a few days later, something she was thinking of doing for a while.  I should've seen red flags everywhere, but I didn't.  She told me I wasn't a rebound, and I believed her.  I shouldn't have.  Everytime we hung out the next few months (which was, like, every night), she would feel sad about her ex and get emotional, sometimes cry.  I distinctly remember one night we were fooling around in an open room at a party and she was one hundred percent naked on top of me, crying.  It was awkward.  I was jealous of her affection towards her ex still, and I would make it known.  She told me I was disrespectful for not understanding her feelings.  Whatever.

But I just thought this was normal, considering it was a two year relationship.  I went home for the summer for a few weeks, as did she.  During that break apart, she texts me (NOT CALLS) saying that we were too different and we couldn't work.  I was of course upset, because I really liked her and at one point she told me she loved me.  I was blind sided.  When we got back to Nashville, we still hung out all the time, but under a veil of my anger and resentment of her decisions.  Right in front of my face, she started hanging out with fuck buddies.  I was pissed and I would tell her, and she told me to get over her.  I tried, but couldn't.  This continued until school started.

And school did start.  And what do you know, she got back with her ex boyfriend.  She had told me NUMEROUS times that she never wanted to talk or see him again (he hooked up with one of her best friends numerous times after they broke up).  So they're back together, and she wants to stop talking to me as much because she said its bad for everyone that I'm still not over her.  I'm trying really hard to do so, and it's getting better, but obviously I'm still bitter and resentful.  All my friends seem to side for me but they continually yell at me for even getting in that situation in the first place.  I don't care.  I just wish she liked me like she used to.

Blah.  Take that as you will.
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #373 on: September 05, 2011, 12:49:49 AM »
What really upsets me is that a lot of people put the blame on me for the entire situation.  Before they broke up, Caty and her boyfriend were thought of as the inseparable couple; perfect for each other, never fighting, never dramatic, etc.  When they broke up, I lost a few friends because they blamed me for ruining their dynamic.  I was both the villain and the victim in the entire situation.  It's been rough.
püp

Himu

« Reply #374 on: September 05, 2011, 12:59:57 AM »
why would anyone blame you? she's the one who ultimately broke up with her bf
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #375 on: September 05, 2011, 01:06:41 AM »
I might as well give everyone a rundown of my latest situation.

Early this year, I met a girl named Caty.  Very cute in my eyes, extremely talented (music major; opera singer and theatre performer), very interesting style.  At the time she was in the middle of a very long relationship -- two years running.  We kept on meeting at college parties, and we'd always end up finding a secluded corner to just talk – about everything.  We did this for weeks upon weeks.  I won't lie, I was falling for her, but I knew it was all trouble considering her longterm relationship.  Her boyfriend was a typical Vanderbilt student – sorta fratty, sorta douchey, but still a decent guy all around.

Well, spring break rolled around and I told her I was just going home for the week to see my family.  My best friend in Nashville who goes to Vanderbilt is also a friend from my high school in Ohio, so he was coming home for a few days as well.  Caty tells me right before that she was going to come to Ohio with  the aforementioned friend for a day or so just to see our hometown because she was curious about the Midwest (she's from the OC in Cali).  I was really looking forward to showing her around my hometown.

The first day, we hung out at night, went bowling, and drank together.  A lot of fun!  She was away from her boyfriend so she seemed a lot freer and more open to doing different things.  She was staying at my friends house during this, mind you.  The next day, my friend went to go run a few errands with his family, and he said it would take like 6 to 7 hours.  So I took her from him and hung out with her the entire day, just her and I.  We talked a LOT, had a lot of fun, I showed her my high school, my old job, the local hangouts and restaurants, etc.  That evening, we had a party at my other friends house for other kids home for spring break.  Needless to say, her and I got a bit tipsy and were partners in beer pong.  We ran the table.  At the end of the night, I offered to drive her back  to my friends house just because it was on my way.  Before she left, I (because I was a bit tipsy) told her my feelings and kissed her.  She reciprocated.  She had feelings as well.  In retrospect I feel like an asshole for moving in on a girl who was already in a relationship, but it's how I felt.  And how she felt as well.  We made out in the car for 45 minutes or so.  I even let her out and started to drive away, stopped the car, ran out and grabbed her again just to kiss her some more.

Obviously this was a lot to take in for her.  She went back to Nashville the next day and broke up with her boyfriend a few days later, something she was thinking of doing for a while.  I should've seen red flags everywhere, but I didn't.  She told me I wasn't a rebound, and I believed her.  I shouldn't have.  Everytime we hung out the next few months (which was, like, every night), she would feel sad about her ex and get emotional, sometimes cry.  I distinctly remember one night we were fooling around in an open room at a party and she was one hundred percent naked on top of me, crying.  It was awkward.  I was jealous of her affection towards her ex still, and I would make it known.  She told me I was disrespectful for not understanding her feelings.  Whatever.

But I just thought this was normal, considering it was a two year relationship.  I went home for the summer for a few weeks, as did she.  During that break apart, she texts me (NOT CALLS) saying that we were too different and we couldn't work.  I was of course upset, because I really liked her and at one point she told me she loved me.  I was blind sided.  When we got back to Nashville, we still hung out all the time, but under a veil of my anger and resentment of her decisions.  Right in front of my face, she started hanging out with fuck buddies.  I was pissed and I would tell her, and she told me to get over her.  I tried, but couldn't.  This continued until school started.

And school did start.  And what do you know, she got back with her ex boyfriend.  She had told me NUMEROUS times that she never wanted to talk or see him again (he hooked up with one of her best friends numerous times after they broke up).  So they're back together, and she wants to stop talking to me as much because she said its bad for everyone that I'm still not over her.  I'm trying really hard to do so, and it's getting better, but obviously I'm still bitter and resentful.  All my friends seem to side for me but they continually yell at me for even getting in that situation in the first place.  I don't care.  I just wish she liked me like she used to.

Blah.  Take that as you will.
tl dr

you're hot, acquire bitches

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2011, 01:07:37 AM »
They said I was the reason they did so, and they thought I ruined everything for everyone.  I don't know.  I was looking out for my interests, is that so wrong?

This was us at our prime:

:'(

We were so happy at one time.  I just hate everything right now.
püp

Himu

« Reply #377 on: September 05, 2011, 01:11:30 AM »
her loss, mate
IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #378 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:57 AM »
That's a really shitty picture of her, but I wanted to show you how happy we were
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #379 on: September 05, 2011, 01:25:36 AM »
i've seen happier
AMC

Bebpo

« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2011, 02:06:21 AM »
I read something about Sundays being the night when girls are bored and tired from the weekend and want to talk with you.  I think it's true.

Tonight I've been hungover, tired all night and:

-One girl sends me a message on facebook
-One girl calls me on the phone
-One girl IMs me on aim

All at about the same time.  I'm like, fuck, I'm too tired to socialize; let alone with 3 people at once!

Bebpo

« Reply #381 on: September 05, 2011, 02:07:38 AM »
Ok, catching up on Brandnew's story.  Brandnew is really hot.

Bebpo

« Reply #382 on: September 05, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »
Ok, read that; Brandnew is still really hot; much hotter than that girl. 

That being said, sorry to hear that man.  I've come to the conclusion that when women get out of a long relationship they are even MORE crazy than normal!  No matter wtf they say or do, they still feeling like "for everyday he was my sun, I was his moon, etc...etc...sappy sappy hopeless romantic" and it pulls them apart unless they stomp that shit DOWN.  But it takes effort to move on and if a girl is weak in the confidence department they can't do it and it'll take foreeeeever and they'll destroy many guys in the process who try to start something new with them.

You're super hot, so just get out there, and keep getting out there until you find someone else.  Not just someone with a pretty face who likes to suck your cock, but someone you actually connect with and can have fun together.  That's where I am myself as well. 

Also don't listen to romantic music and don't listen to bitter romantic music.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2011, 02:59:14 AM »
Why is BrandNew hugging a bag lady? Xmas at the soup kitchen?
vjj

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2011, 03:13:00 AM »
Brandnew, an alpha male will always get some heat from jealous people.

What others say is being an asshole, like cheating or stealing women is simply your superior alpha genes trying to spread. It's not your fault, it's nature.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #385 on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:42 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I still love her but I'm just trying to be what everyone wants me to be at the time: a friend only, for her and everyone else.  Le sigh.

Here are more pictures of her.

And here she is with her ex/current boyfriend:

püp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #386 on: September 05, 2011, 03:48:43 AM »
Lol she traded you in for that? You got to be shitting me.

He looks like a christian  :-X :yuck :-X

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »
Religion has nothing to do with my interest in women (unless they're hardcore towards a certain direction –– indifference is what I look for), but they're both staunch atheists.
püp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:31 AM »
That guy is fugly Brandnew.

Maybe she just needs security and can't hang with a cool dude like you, settling for not cool but stable and boring dude in pic.

Bebpo

« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2011, 04:11:02 AM »
You can't be friends, after she screwed you over like that, sorry.  It only makes it worse. 

Sucks, but it's the truth.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #390 on: September 05, 2011, 04:14:48 AM »
Yeah you can't be friends with her.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #391 on: September 05, 2011, 04:25:52 AM »
I don't believe that philosophy.
püp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #392 on: September 05, 2011, 04:30:28 AM »
You can be friends with her.

In a year or two.

Bebpo

« Reply #393 on: September 05, 2011, 05:14:42 AM »
Just got an e-mail concreting plans for tomorrow (wasn't sure if it was happening since she was out of town and sometimes it takes a day or two for her to get to an e-mail).  1st date/meet-up with a cool girl I've been penpaling with for 3 weeks now.

Life is going so good lately!  I'm just worried that the come down when all this stuff explodes in my face will be harsh.

etiolate

« Reply #394 on: September 05, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
BN: You won't be able to be proper friends until all feelings are overcome. It will be tough to discuss relationships otherwise.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #395 on: September 05, 2011, 06:25:58 AM »
we were fooling around in an open room at a party and she was one hundred percent naked on top of me, crying.  It was awkward.  

You're a god of understatement.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #396 on: September 05, 2011, 06:35:38 AM »
He looks like a christian  :-X :yuck :-X

lol spot on.  first words that came to my mind were "aspiring youth pastor"

i'm sorry to hear about your situation brandnew, but i don't see how staying close friends is gonna be a realistic option.  if people are blaming you for breaking up the relationship, her bf prolly hates your fucking guts.  being close to her will be difficult because he won't approve of the sitation at all, and of course people will talk if they know you two are still hanging out behind this dude's back.  best to just work on moving forward, cuz there's not much else you can gain from holding on to feelings for her.
pcp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #397 on: September 05, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »
her loss, mate

This.

Also, you initiated, but she responded. She was interested. She may have been using you to make the move she wanted to all along, but couldn't admit to herself.

If she's also been fooling around with the boys' choir and rugby team while on break, and then immediately got back together with her ex, it says two things:

1) You learned early and fast that it won't work for you two, consider yourself lucky.
2) A relationship that doesn't work is like a shoe that doesn't fit. She's going to find that she still doesn't fit with the young pastor, there.

When she figures it out, don't get back together with her. You can do better. Still, grey eyes. I feel your pain. I am always suckered by women with grey eyes.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #398 on: September 05, 2011, 01:15:08 PM »
 :( BN got dumped for Bieber.

I sorry mang. Any girl who would fuck a dude that looked like that has major issues. Next step: a dykey broad who looks like Bieber.
(|)

« Reply #399 on: September 05, 2011, 01:15:17 PM »
I don't believe that philosophy.

It's the truth, though. Being around her is just gonna tear you up and you know it. Bebpo and Lager are spot on.

If nothing else, you need to spend a period of time away from her before you can be friends. My longterm girlfriend in college broke up with me right before senior year, yet she wanted to still be friends and hang out all the time. She always seemed to find a way to hang around. It fucking ruined me and plunged me into a major funk for a good six months.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:20:17 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #400 on: September 05, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Brian, but you deserve better, brah!

We should change title of this thread to RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of good looking single dudes... and Blackmage  :P
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #401 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »
This mother fucking fly wont get the fuck oout of the WAY fuuuuck I CANT CATCH IT  :maf
UNF

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #402 on: September 05, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »
BrandNew: So you met a girl and got really emotionally attached to her, you guys dated, she broke up with you, you're real upset, and she's still around geographically and socially.  That's the summary, no?

For the near future, stay away from her.  You're not going to rewind the clock to some brief moment of past happiness by being around her, and you're not going to quickly transition into a simple, drama-free friendship with her either.

You'll just make yourself more miserable and prolong your own grief.  So for a while, just stay the fuck away.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #403 on: September 05, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
yes but he might get some pity sex now and then. Deny the power of this argument.
vjj

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #404 on: September 05, 2011, 08:26:15 PM »
yes but he might get some pity sex now and then. Deny the power of this argument.

you evil bastard

stay away, BrandNew!
AMC

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #405 on: September 05, 2011, 08:29:07 PM »
It's actually been okay lately with us, and actually her boyfriend really likes me for some reason.

It's whatever.  At the very least this whole situation has gotten me a lot of sympathy from the girls in our group, regardless if they blame me or not.  Got to touch the greatest ass ever the other night out of sheer coincidence.  It was nice.
püp

« Reply #406 on: September 05, 2011, 08:32:54 PM »

I know it's Cormac Birthday Week 2011 and all, but c'mon man, don't torture the poor lad. :lol
野球

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #407 on: September 05, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
Look, if I can't be mean to people younger and better-looking and more single than me this week, I just don't want to live on this planet anymore. Fair warning :punch
vjj

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #408 on: September 05, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »
I'm sure she's not so wildly unique that you need to make a big deal of this and humiliate yourself. Get over her and move on.
zzzzz

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #409 on: September 05, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »
I'm trying.  My issue is that it seems like all the girls I fall for are in serious long term relationships  :lol
püp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #410 on: September 05, 2011, 10:37:52 PM »
I'm trying.  My issue is that it seems like all the girls I fall for are in serious long term relationships  :lol

homewrecker confirmed
AMC

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #411 on: September 05, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
Look, if I can't be mean to people younger and better-looking and more single than me this week, I just don't want to live on this planet anymore. Fair warning :punch

**adopts philosophy**

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #412 on: September 05, 2011, 10:41:07 PM »
Cajole when I saw you replied, I was expecting "I know that feel bro."  You disappoint me!
püp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #413 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:21 PM »
Ok, read that; Brandnew is still really hot; much hotter than that girl. 

That being said, sorry to hear that man.  I've come to the conclusion that when women get out of a long relationship they are even MORE crazy than normal!  No matter wtf they say or do, they still feeling like "for everyday he was my sun, I was his moon, etc...etc...sappy sappy hopeless romantic" and it pulls them apart unless they stomp that shit DOWN. 

That line immediately made me think of this:

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

BN: It sucks when people "take sides" so to speak in terms of relationships... After breaking up with my ex, I think a few people are very pissed at me but just aren't coming out and saying things. One of them, normally a very close friend (the one that introduced me to her) has been very passive-aggressive towards me. IMO, it's not any of their business...
^_^

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #414 on: September 05, 2011, 11:08:32 PM »
Cajole when I saw you replied, I was expecting "I know that feel bro."  You disappoint me!

I'm a dick. Whatever, I don't feel bad about it. You shouldn't either.
AMC

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #415 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:26 PM »

but he doesn't know this feel, bro

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #416 on: September 05, 2011, 11:12:19 PM »
I don't know how it feels to be as sexy as BrandNew, no
AMC

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #417 on: September 05, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »
Actually if I was a girl I'd be more attracted to you, for what it's worth

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #418 on: September 05, 2011, 11:17:09 PM »

:maf
püp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #419 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:01 PM »
Actually if I was a girl I'd be more attracted to you, for what it's worth

i don't know what cajole looks like but agree'd.
nat