Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1223487 times)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
i'm going on a date with a girl that messaged me on okcupid. I originally didn't want to because I thought I was done with the site, but she was pretty persistent. It's like calm down baby I know everyone wants a piece of the Grandmaster B but you got be patient, ho.

What you doing for your date?

getting drinks.
UNF

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
Ideal date activity.  Low financial committment, relaxing activity, no shit to distract you from the fact that your date may be a total bore.  Godspeed.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Have you picked out a dumpster to violate her in after the date?
yar

Have you picked out a dumpster to violate her in after the date?

I'm waiting out behind the bar holding it for him. Can't let anyone else get their rape on before our bro.
野球

Mupepe

• Icon
I want to just cut my losses and move on... but now she wants me to hang out with her and her sister tomorrow... I want to break up in person but not with her sis around! Also she said she had a surprise for me when I close on my house (possibly next week)... I can't take a gift or anything. Sigh...

I sorta feel bad for this girl, but you gotta do it.

I feel bad for her too, which makes it very hard. We'll see how it goes... I've broken up with girls and remained friends before so I dunno. She's a good, genuine person and I will be running into her again in the future, due to some mutual friends. So this means I'll be at a wedding next year with 2 of my exes in attendance  :-\
Straight up pimp.  It will be like a Matthew Mcconaughey movie

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Tiesto will have to take off his shirt at some point, then.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

Tiesto will have to take off his shirt at some point, then.

Looks like I better start hitting the gym then!

Had "the talk" yesterday... poor girl was in tears... I fucked up on my handling of things, I dumped like everything on her at once and she was upset about that... we are now on a "break", and she said "give me a call when you figure your shit out". I just want a clean break and to be fully single... she fought me and had a response to everything, every step of the way.
^_^

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Live alone and wish for someone.

Live with someone and wish for more time alone to do what you want.

I've picked the one thats the least amount of work since either way id be wishing for something else anyway.
o_0

chronovore

• relapsed dev
That is some darkness, MAF.

MrAngryFace

lol im gettin old- dont care anymore- have a good job, a few good friends, thats enough till I die in a freak accident
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
lol im gettin old- dont care anymore- have a good job, a few good friends, thats enough till I die in a freak accident

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
UNF

MrAngryFace

Sup dude
o_0

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
what the

Live alone and wish for someone.

Live with someone and wish for more time alone to do what you want.

I've picked the one thats the least amount of work since either way id be wishing for something else anyway.

Or you can live with someone and spend time with them while also doing stuff you want to do. I hang out with my wife, but I also play vidya in the basement and go out with my buddies from time to time.
野球

Himu

you don't "wish" for someone, either. wishing gets you nothing.
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I'm in a similar boat as MAF, minus the having a good job thing.  I'm just really comfortable with who I am and where I'm at in life, and am excited to be going back to school.  I'd rather not have to make the sacrifices that accompany a relationship.
yar

MrAngryFace

Gundam: Hey im not judging- but a relationship is a sacrifice some may not be willing to make and you know what- thats totally ok. Not every relationship goes great, being single isnt always awesome is all im saying.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Just got back from my date. Girl was weird man, but I was kind of attracted to her. She wasn't ugly at all but she was kind of awkward. I'd fuck her. I'm not sure what she thought of me, though. Couldn't read her at all.
UNF

CrystalGemini

Why not ask?
O_O

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
So now that we are "on a break", with the ball in my court... what do I do? I do still care about the girl and hate to see her feelings hurt... but at the same time I need to move on, she needs to move on. Do I even bother calling her back or just ignore her completely? I think she'd at least deserve some sort of closure.

Some girl formerly of Alabama gave me her # on OKCupid... I think I am gonna txt her, see about setting something up. The girl was a former Gamestop manager lol.
^_^

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I'd kinda let it go for awhile, give her time to accept her life without you in it, and then have some kind of closure moment. Say things like, "I want you to be happy because I care about you, but I'm not happy in a relationship right now. If this situation were reversed, I couldn't be happy knowing you weren't." bah, I forgot how awkward all this shit is. I couldn't imagine wanting to stay with someone who didn't want to be with me. If you're in a relationship and there is a difference between how much one person likes the other one, doomed.

How long has it been since you were single? Have you pretty much always been in some sort of relationship?
(|)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I'd kinda let it go for awhile, give her time to accept her life without you in it, and then have some kind of closure moment. Say things like, "I want you to be happy because I care about you, but I'm not happy in a relationship right now. If this situation were reversed, I couldn't be happy knowing you weren't." bah, I forgot how awkward all this shit is. I couldn't imagine wanting to stay with someone who didn't want to be with me. If you're in a relationship and there is a difference between how much one person likes the other one, doomed.

How long has it been since you were single? Have you pretty much always been in some sort of relationship?

Last time I was single was from late 2008-late 2009... Was with this girl since late 2009. I'm usually either in full-blown dating mode, if not in a relationship. Right now I feel that I'm ready to find the girl I could marry, unfortunately I couldn't really see a future with this girl :(

I like the way you say it, but when you say "a while", about how long do you mean? I don't want to keep her around with the false promise that things may get better, btw I am also her first real relationship.
^_^

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Maybe a few days or a week? Long enough for her to not be able to use the excuse that maybe you just need a break. No, I didn't want to be with you last week and I've had a good week to think about it and I've made up my mind.

Yea... Don't feel bad. She was bound to get her heart broken by somebody. Most people don't marry the first guy they're with. It's all a learning experience at this point, whether she wants to admit that or not. But the fact she wants to force or shame you into staying with her proves she really knows nothing about how relationships should actually work.

Edit: If you question a future with her, you're doing the right thing. You could even tell her that it's not fair to waste her time or your's when you just don't see it going anywhere. There's probably a better way to say it, but you get my point. Also, I was the queen of, "Well I don't want to stay with someone I know isn't the one for me, but I care about you as a person, so it's better to end this now before we both resent each other and break up down the road on really bad terms."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:13:49 PM by lennedsay »
(|)

Himu

What was the surprise she has for you?!
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I was browsing OKCupid some more and saw a girl named Katherine on there... it's so sad but the first thing I thought of is dating her and then cheating on her with a girl named Catherine. I really gotta lay off the games  :P
^_^

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Just got back from my date. Girl was weird man, but I was kind of attracted to her. She wasn't ugly at all but she was kind of awkward. I'd fuck her. I'm not sure what she thought of me, though. Couldn't read her at all.

Weird as in...how?

Human Snorenado

• Icon

Weird as in...how?

She enjoyed eating at the Olive Garden.  Fucking degenerate, I know.
yar

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Weird as in...how?

Devolution weird.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Weird as in...how?

Devolution weird.

Super liberal BBC enthusiast?

etiolate

A NEW DATING SITE CHALLENGER APPEARS

http://www.gk2gk.com/

Who is gonna try it out?

edit: Himu match?

http://www.gk2gk.com/members/profile.aspx?MemberId=670016&c=y
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:50:30 PM by etiolate »

Himu

Why do you say Himu Watch when I haven't posted one lick of me cosplaying and only have a tiny interest in anime despite the fact the dude in question is white and only a high school graduate?

if anything, it's Rumbler.
IYKYK

Himu

i didn't know texas only had gay people. thankfully we found him on the internet so we can get rid of him.
IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Haha, one of my friends from TX is gay and another is Bi...
Hi

Himu

He's probably ugly and not cute
IYKYK

etiolate

Bebpo

nm.  Shouldn't even talk about positive things in the open.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
geek2geek LOL
UNF

We want positive stories. Positive healthy relationship stories.  :)
野球

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
It's probably only positive within the bebpo distortion field and he knows it  :P

Mupepe

• Icon
i didn't know texas only had gay people. thankfully we found him on the internet so we can get rid of him.
Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy and you don't look like a steer to me so that pretty much narrows it down.

Bebpo

We want positive stories. Positive healthy relationship stories.  :)

Well, after the total fuckup trainwreck of the last attempt at dating (I did figure out exactly what was going on there, and I want no part of it).  I attempted to grow some balls, stop being a manchild, and act like a mature adult dater.  So in the last couple of weeks I've met about 6/7 girls, gone on dates with about 3 new ones, including second dates, have first dates arranged for 2 others, and will see what's going on with the remaining.  The more I talk to girls and go on dates the more comfortable I get at both and now, I dunno if it's the weather/time of year, or my profile is just really attractive, or I've just learned how to actually communicate with women without coming off as weird, but I'm getting responses from everyone I message and girls are even contacting me first, like I just got this message from someone who I messaged 2 months ago and they were like "I'm sooo sorry I took so long, I thought I'd replied but saw I hadn't".  So right now I'm juggling e-mails, texts, dates with a half-dozen girls at once and it's weird, but I think it's a good thing because I'm feeling fairly content, confident, and not depressed over trainwreck girl anymore.  It's also good because I'm getting stuff DONE at work now, whereas when I was in depression from this past girl I was really depressed and it was hard to work during the day.

Dunno if any of these girls will end up as relationships, but just taking them a date at a time and if they are interesting (aka, we actually have stuff to talk about) and they are attractive to me, then maybe I'll be game for "going out".  Out of all the girls, there are a definitely a few who meet those criteria, one who doesn't and I probably need to cutoff, and since I haven't met a few in person I've yet to see how it goes.

Also there is something weird about this adult dating where you can kiss more than one girl at a time.  Like back in high school if you made out with a girl and she liked you and then the next day you made out with a different girl, you'd be called a slut and it'd be like cheating even though you didn't start "going out" with the first girl.  But that doesn't seem to apply to adults as girls do it all the time to me, so if that's dem rules, then I'll follow them. 

The best thing about dating/hooking up/flirting/talking to many girls at once is there's no time to attach to anything, which is important since I have some attachment problems.  If a girl doesn't work out, don't really feel anything since there are several others.  If I see the right mood I'll go for the kiss and figure if she slaps me and says goodbye, it's fine there are other girls.  So I'm just not giving a ton of fuck and instead trying to have the dates be fun things so regardless of the other person I'm getting a fun night out of it that beats hanging around home typing on the computer.  It's also keeping me super busy since when I come home from work I have dates about half the time and the other half I'm still setting up my new place.

I'm not OVERJOYEDLY HAPPY like I feel when I am in manchild immature love with a girl who will hate me for being needy.  But I'm not unhappy right now and I feel like I've taken a step in the right direction and am entering the world of adults.  I'm also not doing one night stands cause that sucked and it's not what I'm looking for.  I'm meeting people, having good times with them and just seeing how things go.  I've got a karaoke + drinks date on Tuesday which should be a lot of fun for a first date.  Haven't karaoke'd since Japan but I love karaoke to death.  Will be belting out The Bends at full volume that day.

I also met someone who is really really cool, but logistically I think we're just going to be penpals, which is ok as I could use some more good friends who I can connect with.  I think we're already past short stories and heading to light novel length with our e-mails over the last few weeks.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:00:36 AM by Bebpo »

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
TLDR Let's get to the point, bro.  How many did you tap?

MrAngryFace

Relationships: Shits Crazy
o_0

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Bebpo turning a new leaf :bow2

Evilbore psychoanalytic center making things happen :bow2

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Nice job, Bebpo... I've been sending a few emails back and forth to a bunch of different girls. Including one named Katherine, hahahahaha. And one girl who is a cute chubby, busty blonde with a really nice face. Will probably wait til after next week (:bow Electric Zoo :bow2) before I ask any of them on dates. I'm looking in specific for girls who have their shit together - Masters degrees (or going to grad school), decent jobs, and hopefully those who live close by.

How goes the new place, Bebs? I have a crapload of stuff to do now on it, hell I didn't even finish packing my stuff!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:57:46 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
pics of the chubby blonde, tiesto.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
if anything, it's Rumbler.

I have a college degree, thank you very much.
dog

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I sent a chick a message who was SUPER compatible with my on okcupid and she never responded.. She visited my site but I guess she took one look at me and was like fuck no.  :'(
UNF

Bebpo

Ok, I'm really drunk...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 04:16:45 PM by Bebpo »

Himu

JUST KEEP PRESSURING ON, BEBPO
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Ok, I'm really drunk so it's about time I came 100% clean:

I'm dating, hooking up, sleeping, flirting, with a group of girls that gets larger by the night

What's getting larger?  The group size or the girls themselves?  Either way, congrats!

Bebpo

The group size, but hahah, :)

smooth you're in LA; are you a doctor yet, or still med school?  I know you're totally pimp so maybe sometime I should head up and we hit the clubs together?  I think it'd be fucking fun!  No homo!

Himu

this is amazing
IYKYK

Bebpo

I shoulds seink moew ofren.  I locw tou LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bebpo

especially himuro who is like my long lost jrpg buddy.  I want to hang iwth him oneday and pick up chiks and have hot sexy thresomes.

Himu

oh my
IYKYK

Bebpo

We dodn't have to do homo stuff; we can just take a chick from both sides.  I'm super straight (I repeat this in every thread; dicks do nothing for me;l sorry; I like boobs and vaginas).  But I'd love to hang with you some day; doesn't evem have to have sex involved.  I've known you for spooooooooooooo many years through the internet.  One day me and you should cruise downtown, pick up MAD CHICKS and enjoy the pleaseure s of life.

PS.  Suikoden is awesome!  So sad there is no suikoden VI.  I want my Harmonia story!!!!

Himu

I've never been to LA clubs or bars. Haven't been to LA since I was a kid. Kinda miss it. Emphasis on kinda.

It sounds good to me, though.
IYKYK

Bebpo

<3

you're my hetrosexual hero garrett

<3

Bebpo

PS. I just got a reject letter from last night's date:  sounds like all the others:

"I'm glad you had a good time the other night, thanks again for taking me out, I had fun.

However, I have to be honest and tell you that although I think you're a really great guy and I've been having fun getting to know you, I don't think we have a lot of romantic chemistry together. I don't want to lead you on or waste your time, so I think it would be best if we parted ways and wished each other good bye and good luck on our separate adventures. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but at least we can take away some memories of good conversations and awesome mix cds."