Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255296 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
for some reason, i thought you were engaged to her...?
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
love's just a chemical. for some folks, it's on and off like a switch, and usually in a relationship.
duc

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Greater love hath no wo/man than this, that a wo/man lay off his or her love switch for his or her friends.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
the love switch :phil
duc

chronovore

• relapsed dev
the love switch :phil

Get over here and toggle my love switch, you swishy, 'spergy, depleted uranium deposit.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i'll trip your breaker and blow your fuse my friend :cody
duc

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
bebpo pls :goty2
乱学者

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i got nothin' for bebs but -- and i am not a religious man -- GOD SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF
duc

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Bebs, you're a really cool person and definitely didn't deserve all the hardship she put you through. I have faith you will quickly bounce back and meet someone much more deserving of you.
^_^

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Bebs, you're a really cool person and definitely didn't deserve all the hardship she put you through. I have faith you will quickly bounce back and meet someone much more deserving of you.

lol
duc

chronovore

• relapsed dev

lol
:'(

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Well, Treesong did magically re-appear the minute Bepbo became single...

:uguu

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Here you go bebs
dur

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Here you go, Bebs:

Phoenix Dark

I'm glad the situation was resolved. Work probably makes it hard but you'll find someone soon enough I'm sure.

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
One of my friends is in the middle of doing exactly what Bebpo did. With a much more violent girl. This broad has broken more than $10,000 worth of electronics and shit during her last three breakups. The first time I ever saw her, she went into a screaming fit in my living room so bad I had to get out of my own house. I now keep a Zoo tranquilizer gun at my house just in case she shows back up. 
UK

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I'm hardly the relationship exemplar, and in fact this contributed to my current state, but I'm really glad that I have a zero tolerance policy for emotional outbursts. :spock:

Phoenix Dark

What about emotional neglect and/or passive aggressiveness?
:leon

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I'm hardly the relationship exemplar, and in fact this contributed to my current state, but I'm really glad that I have a zero tolerance policy for emotional outbursts. :spock:

this is why i hold everything in, dad
AMC

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
As an update, I've been with a girl for the past two months.  We hang out maybe a couple times a week.  She's DTF whenever, wherever, which is nice.

A friend of mine tipped me off about an over 30s singles event coming up.  He's went before and said it's a bunch of creepy, desperate MILFs and cougars and that he got a blowski out of the deal.  I'm going to go, I'm hoping for the same thing.

I've had a greater appreciation for the single life in recent weeks.  The feeling of doing whatever you want whenever you want is nice to me.  With various work and school stresses, it's a nice and fun diversion.
🍆🍆

chronovore

• relapsed dev
An expat acquaintance whom I've known for a few years is moving back to the USA to try and find work. He says he's been making less money every year for the last seven years teaching English. What's freaking me out is that he's leaving behind two kids and separating from his wife, stating that money has made things consistently stressful.

I feel really bad for him; I hope this is a wake-up call for him. I can't imagine being separate from my kids for any extended time.

Kara

this is why i hold everything in, dad

AND LOOK HOW YOU TURNED OUT! :smug *gestures to the ruins of your life*

Kara

Emotional neglect - I take a regimen of pills and intramuscular injections of varying cost and clinically proven efficacy that would probably astonish PED using athletes just so that I will not have to suffer unabating melancholy (note, I said unabating melancholy, not melancholy); I don't think it's really a reasonable relationship expectation to expect anything but emotional neglect.

Emotional passive aggressiveness - Only if it's expressed in an amusing fashion, practical jokes for example.

Phoenix Dark

Reading through dating profile

Ok this girl sounds cool maybe I'll message her right -

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Racism, the prison industrial complex, what I want to eat, slapping some people, booty, how they killed Darwin in X-men: First Class when his power was continuous circumstantial evolution for self protection, the tiddies, how there is no ethical consumption under capitalism, WHY DIDN'T ZUKO AND KATARA END UP TOGETHER LIKE SRLY?, orgasms.

:stahp

Kara

how there is no ethical consumption under capitalism

:dead

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Racism, the prison industrial complex, what I want to eat, slapping some people, booty, how they killed Darwin in X-men: First Class when his power was continuous circumstantial evolution for self protection, the tiddies, how there is no ethical consumption under capitalism, WHY DIDN'T ZUKO AND KATARA END UP TOGETHER LIKE SRLY?, orgasms.

thas bae

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
the worse feeling is being 300 miles away and having to hear your SO crying on the phone about a problem you can't do anything about. :fbm

few more weeks until this long distance bullshit is over
nat

Rahxephon91

There's a cute new girl at work who i think is giving me the stare down. I think I'm going to try this one.

Tasty

Darwin was fucking weaksauce and deserved to die first.

Phoenix Dark

how there is no ethical consumption under capitalism

All this time...I should have known Benji was a strong black woman who doesn't need no cisman.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

thas bae
i'd hit it twice :jawalrus

spoiler (click to show/hide)
then run like fukk :goty 
[close]
duc

Phoenix Dark

94% match, cute lady, let me read her summary and see if -

I am (flexibly) polyamorous, biromantic, and asexual. What does that mean?
Polyamorous = prefers to carry on committed relationships with multiple partners, conducted honestly and openly. This is primarily because I, as an asexual (see below), am worried that I alone cannot fulfill your needs sexually as I am naturally nearly celibate.
Biromantic = romantically attracted to both men and women.
Asexual = Uninterested in sex. I may have it on occasion, but I have no desire for it. Sex just ain't my thing.

:what

nudemacusers

match numbers don't lie b
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

chronovore

• relapsed dev
match numbers don't lie b

However, it seems she's uninterested in men's penises, so that accounts for the 6% slippage.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
dude why don't you try christianmingle
pcp

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
So basically she's just looking for friends?

Overall, the online dating experience is far inferior to offline.  I had better luck just wandering around running errands than going online.  Mostly because offline, you never run into special snowflakes like that girl.
🍆🍆

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
few more weeks away from not being long distance anymore :rejoice
nat

Phoenix Dark

So basically she's just looking for friends?

Overall, the online dating experience is far inferior to offline.  I had better luck just wandering around running errands than going online.  Mostly because offline, you never run into special snowflakes like that girl.

Unless you're at Whole Foods I guess. I've been amazed at how many weird profiles I run into, with high match % for me. Can't tell if this is real stuff or just a group of entitled, well off normal people looking for some way to be diverse/different/a minority/whatever.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I'd rather match with horny fatties
püp

Phoenix Dark

Dunno maybe if I was desperate. I think I'll take Wrath da Gawd's advice and just stick to real life shit. I'm not really looking for a gf, just mainly looking for a chick to kick it with. Sometimes I almost want to call my ex, just to chill and watch Netflix or something.
:brazilcry

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

It's been a while, does this mean you're moving to NYC?
^_^

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

Dunno maybe if I was desperate. I think I'll take Wrath da Gawd's advice and just stick to real life shit. I'm not really looking for a gf, just mainly looking for a chick to kick it with. Sometimes I almost want to call my ex, just to chill and watch Netflix or something.

I know this struggle.

yar

Kara

Just act more :fabulous and don't act weird when you're molested and you'll have what you desire, PD. Last night I got to go on a picnic with a gal pal. :preach

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

It's been a while, does this mean you're moving to NYC?

end of the month
nat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

I know this struggle.

(Image removed from quote.)

say, my cornball friends, have you heard the good news about sidehugging?
duc

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
I'm back with the wife, forgot to update you guys. We're better than we were and I gained an understanding for her views on our life. Happy to be back to be honest, still love her more than anyone else on earth whom I didn't create.
YMMV

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I'm back with the wife, forgot to update you guys. We're better than we were and I gained an understanding for her views on our life. Happy to be back to be honest, still love her more than anyone else on earth whom I didn't create.

Glad to hear it, breh. :mynicca
©ZH

Am_I_Anonymous

Thanks man. Being quasi-single was not something I want to be again. Lesson learned.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

Thanks man. Being quasi-single was not something I want to be again. Lesson learned.
You got to smash a couple Latinas and pawgs tho :lawd

Grats on getting back with the wife tho. Black excellence :obama

Am_I_Anonymous

oops
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:10:36 PM by Am_I_Anonymous »
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

There was this one white girl with the meanest ass bro. Seriously.
YMMV

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

ど助平

Beezy

Question to all:

Have you ever been able to stay friends with someone who broke up with you? And no I don't mean years later when you no longer care.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
No. Well, I could have, but no I didn't.

Kara

I'd like to more than anything. :shaq2

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Nope.

I didn't have that many serious relationships. I'm civil with each of them, connected on Facebook, but not I'm not close friends with any of them.

Beezy

Really? Close friends like chrono mentioned?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Question to all:

Have you ever been able to stay friends with someone who broke up with you? And no I don't mean years later when you no longer care.

Yup, one of my ex's from college - we had a big falling out when she broke up with me (due to it being a long distance thing), a few years later she apologized profusely. Later she moved down to Queens and we hung out a few times but as friends.
^_^

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Question to all:

Nope. Because when her or I would start dating someone new, white lies and hurt feelings were unavoidable.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Nope.

I didn't have that many serious relationships. I'm civil with each of them, connected on Facebook, but not I'm not close friends with any of them.

Same.