Author Topic: DmC review thread - If you see an old school DmC fan, shoot on sight  (Read 19503 times)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Re: DmC review thread - Capcom to acqure NT for Mega Man reboot.
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »
watching the GB quicklook...

dunno. doesn't look bad or anything. but Brad playing doesn't tell me anything. I need to watch a DMC pro dude play to see if the nuances to the combat are even present. I can say that ease in which he's getting S, and SSSSSSS is SSSSSuper dumb and for babbys.
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »
you have to play the harder difficulties to really be able to tell that.  I'm sure reviewers did not go all the way through DMD.  They rate the entire game based on their normal playthrough, which is why reviews of action games are usually worthless--you get the review of normal mode by someone who didn't really get in-depth with the game and beat it in a rush.

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2013, 07:32:15 AM »
PLayed it for about 1 hour. Definitely better than Bayonetta so far.

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
Yeah, LoS was pretty great. It had amazing visuals.  8)

Can't wait for LoS 2.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2013, 09:11:44 AM »
Yeah, LoS was pretty great. It had amazing visuals.  8)

sounds like a great videogame

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2013, 09:21:18 AM »
Yeah, it is. The low framerate is the only bad thing about the gameplay.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
Flamenco is sooooo salty

Cookin that salt

Salty salt
fat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
they should put me out in the forest where deer can lick me

cool breeze

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
They did in fact work on Dragon's Dogma. And hey now they are free to work on DD2!

I think we have different ideas of how this went down.  Sounds like those people were tasked with making dragon's dogma, and so capcom contracted NT to (re)make devil may cry.  Guessing lost planet 3 is like that also, but no one played lost planet 2 and no one cares about it.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2013, 02:39:26 AM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2013, 03:51:22 AM »
They did in fact work on Dragon's Dogma. And hey now they are free to work on DD2!

I think we have different ideas of how this went down.  Sounds like those people were tasked with making dragon's dogma, and so capcom contracted NT to (re)make devil may cry.  Guessing lost planet 3 is like that also, but no one played lost planet 2 and no one cares about it.
I think we are actually saying the same thing, but I added in a joke about DD2. Since DMC is a sucsesss the dmc3/4 team is free to make Dragons Dogma 2 and not dmc5.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2013, 08:17:07 AM »
decided to go ahead and just buy this. pc version. 40 bucks on gmg.
nat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »
PLayed it for about 1 hour. Definitely better than Bayonetta so far.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:02:37 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2013, 11:30:24 AM »
So how is the story so much better in DmC than the previous games again? Its the same exact shit except that now his mom is an angel(he's half-devil/half-angel omg), Vergil went from Vegeta stereotype rival to in the closet brother, the villain is a libertarians nightmare and the story takes itself waaaaaaaay too seriously and there's waaaaaay too much of it.

By the way, the game is not an action game. Well not in how previous DMC's were action games. It's just here's a bunch of enemies kill em you'll get SS somehow don't you worry, now don't let that steal your attention away from the shoddy platforming and shitty serious story that is the girth of this game.

I'm convinced that these reviewers are fucking idiots.

EDIT: I'm going to beat this shit today. I need an excuse to buy and play a better game.

I figured people who were all about "the old Dante is cheesy, the new games will focus more on a serious story" would end up looking dumb.  Oh hey look, it turned out to be yet another embarrassing teen power fantasy story.  The most you can say about old DMC is that yes, its cheesy, but it's just awkward, not that it's clearly focus group'd from 15 year old males.   Although that may not matter to people who thought Ninja Theory has good writing + story telling.  They have good mocap and get some nice facial expressions and such, the tech side is down, but that's about it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:32:06 AM by Don Flamenco »

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »

and then there's this shit nugget from Digital Foundry of all places:

Overall, it's pleasantly surprising to see DmC working as well as it does at 30 frames per second, proving that high-speed action titles don't necessarily demand a 60Hz lock. That said, we're particularly looking forward to playing the upcoming PC version, where players can hopefully enjoy all the sumptuous visuals of the console versions at much higher resolutions, with the 60FPS response fully restored - something that hardcore fans will almost certainly appreciate."

yes, lower the bar some more and make 60fps a "hardcore" thing.  That'll give all the devs next gen an excuse to push so many effects that their gorgeous game will either tear + stutter to death at unstable 20fps or have the world's tiniest FOV.

dark10x is working for DF now?

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
He's working on an app.

It's a bit like a better Darksiders 2, apart from no Jesper Kyd weaving silken tunes from his musical abdomen.
:{]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2013, 08:39:56 PM »
UK sales report:

Launch week sales for DmC Devil May Cry were just a third of the amount that previous entry Devil May Cry 4 sold during its launch week in 2008.

That's despite DmC having an extra three days on sale - it launched last Tuesday, compared to Devil May Cry 4's Friday launch, the traditional day that new video games hit shop shelves in the UK.

DmC still made the top spot, however - the first time Capcom has gained pole position since the launch of Resident Evil 5, almost four years ago.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 stormed third, Far Cry 3 was fourth and Need for Speed: Most Wanted was fifth.

There was little change in the rest of the chart, and no other new entries. It was another week without any Wii U or Vita exclusives in the top 40.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-21-uk-chart-dmc-devil-may-cry-horns-its-way-to-top-spot
ど助平

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
why is this not out until friday on pc
USA

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »
welp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »
urgh i just realized that i'll have to play this with the 360 controller on pc. unless i try getting the ps3 controller working on the pc again. havent looked into that since i fucked my usb drivers years ago.

the thought of playing a DMC game (even a babby version) with the 360 controller  :-X
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »
so far-- these cut scenes are much worse than I imagined.  this is like if Hot Topic made a video game, but somehow got the Devil May Cry license.  I'll have to play a whole lot before judging the combat, but I can tell immediately that skipping cut scenes won't harm my enjoyment of this game.  I can't say the PC version looks particularly special so far.  A lot of the hazy lighting stuff does not do as good of a job covering up the environments at 1080p 60fps.  The in-engine cut scene after the first mission looked like something out of Deadly Premonition-- the lighting was all washed out, the geometry was obviously simple, rudimentary cars were driving by with no shadows or lighting applied to them.  there's a lot of pop-in.  For some weird reason, the FMVs don't have Vsync on...why wouldn't they vsync captured video :lol  The FMVs are generally low quality...macroblocking everywhere, lower res.

Can't say much about the combat so far, I'll need to get more moves and fight a lot more enemies before judging it.  First boss was a joke and reminded me of a God of War hit sponge boss-- big scary thing with an obvious attack pattern but a shit load of health so it takes forever to kill. 

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
Yeah, this bombed disastrously in the UK and by the looks of it, most other Euro countries.  Should be interesting to see how it shakes out in the US.  Anecdotes aren't worth shit but I haven't been hearing promising things about how well it's moving in the US.

NPD should be fun then

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
DmC review thread - Capcom to acqure NT for Mega Man reboot.
« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2013, 06:04:51 PM »
I played maybe about 5 mins worth, I couldn't find the FPS toggle though, and it still looks ok, the v-sync doesn't really seem to work, and I managed to skip a tutorial bit.

Yeah, the screen tearing is pretty bad.

My PC can run FC3 dx11 full on without breaking a sweat, it gets super warm though.
:{]

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
I played the first chapter. I didn't notice any tearing outside of cutscenes and the fps was rock solid. game has a really good look and style. Ninja Theory has always been good at that. I've gotten over the Dante design. They've de-douchebag'd him enough. But so far his dialog hasn't been particularly engaging.

OK enough of that. The combat. That's what I cared most about.

It took a bit to get used to since a lot of the mechanics are different. You can't lock on, which means how you launch someone in the air is going to be different. In fact it's dedicated to it's own button. I'm not sure how I feel about that tbh... I liked mixing up combos between locking on to one enemy and and just spamming attack into a crowd. I also think it doesnt feel as fluid as the previous games. Hard to explain really. Something about the way the animations transition to each... dunno how it translated into gameplay differences but I noticed it. I DO NOT like how Stinger is implemented though. Forward forward Y is much more awkward than how it was executed previously.

That being said. I still think the combat, at it's core, is sound. I'm early on... I've only finished the first chapter, but I can see some things they can add. And I know the way it handles different weapons. SO I'll reserve full judgement until later. It's still fun it fight dudes.

That first boss battle was disappointing in how babby simple it was.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:55:22 PM by fistfulofmetal »
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2013, 08:16:54 PM »
 bowl smoked, ready to jump in for a few hours.   :)

new stinger input sucks.  but I hear that's the same input for a launcher in MGS Rising, which is scary.  Forward, Forward on analog is really awkward.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2013, 10:43:51 PM »
Well, it's really fun so far.  I'd say they improved everything but the combat + dialogue/story.  I guess that leaves the level design, platforming, and graphics...they are great.   

The combat is close but feels like its missing the special sauce.  Two buttons for dodge, two different chains, weapon change with button combinations...I feel these things limit the new Dante's move possibilities (along with other small things like, um, no styles.) The enemies certainly take their time to attack (on Nephilim) and when they're about to attack, they lift their glowing weapon for 2 seconds, THEN the attack comes out.  :lol  I'm losing health on platforming and screwing up devil dodge timing because I'm sitting there waiting for the whole attack wind-up.   And for a game that wanted to simplify and streamline, these controls are pretty complicated.   They're lacking the finesse of the old games.  My hand has to wrangle around to get in position to do a demon dodge...I don't get what the problem would've been with putting dodge on something else.  Taking out lock-on certainly messed with the controls.   Compared to DMC, all this is a sure step down.  On its own merits, pretty good combat system!   Way more fun than GoW or Darksiders by a long shot.

The story/cut scenes are a waste...this is the only thing I can say I hate about the game.  You can't have someone say what the old Dante says but without any of the overblown ego or smart ass voice behind it.  That makes me think the game wants me to take what he's saying seriously.  Right now, the game's story and dialogue are totally deviant art recreation of a "darker, more complex" Devil May Cry.  Maybe old Dante has a bit of out-of-touch Japanese quirkiness to it that doesn't quite fit into the hyper-marketed age of dudebro gaming, but what we got instead can't be called better by any measure.  The voice actors are totally wooden because the writing is so bad...

It's a shame they had to make it a Devil May Cry game because that's what I'm comparing it to as I play.  It doesn't help that the game almost feels exactly like a DMC game outside of combat.  You do the usual orb collecting, platforming, etc. and during all this it feels like DMC.  Then you get into combat or a cut scene and its DmC.  The combat is still the best in a western action game yet (now the title sort of means something.)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2013, 10:58:01 PM »
I just got both the demon weapons and I agree with Don. The controls for using them take a bit to get used to. Getting my mind to understand when to press the triggers and not to press the riggers seems to be the problem. Like... I want to use the chain grab then launch the enemy when he gets to me... but my finger is already on right trigger so I instead use the demon attack which does way too much damage so the enemy is dead before i can try to even perform any combo in the air. Stuff like that... and switching between them on the fly.

As I said, it's not necessarily that they are hard. It's more that I'm trying to do things in the DMC way and realizing they aren't going to work in DmC.

So...again, it's not bad. In fact I would go so far to say it's pretty OK from what I've played. Just need more time to get used to how it plays.

Probably doesn't help that I just went and played some DMC3. It's funny because I had to just unlearn DmC then relearn DMC quickly but since DMC is so engrained into my brain it didn't take that much time. And I still died the first time fighting the Cerberus. God I remember banging my head against that boss for days.

Compare Cerberus to the Demon Hunter in DmC? fucking joke.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:59:42 PM by fistfulofmetal »
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »
And for this NEW HIP DANTE direction they are going for, he sure is a boring character that barely says anything.
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2013, 11:12:26 PM »
it's different to control, but it really is generally kind of a bad control scheme, DMC or not.  I like that you're offered the two types of dodges, but you don't really have time to choose one in a situation, since you have to readjust your hands to choose.

I also naturally don't use osiris very much because I'm a righty.  I'll use my left hand just fine if I have to, but the difference between the devil and angel weapons seems so minimal.  I don't see why they couldn't boil this all down a little more.  One button to switch between devil/angel, the rest of the buttons all kinds of moves.....
and a lock-on button.
[close]

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2013, 02:31:35 AM »
No idea how it plays, but our animator was rocking this at work on his PC and that game looks like the tits

Rahxephon91

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2013, 03:00:53 AM »
A mission in, Maybe I need to replay play past DMCs, but these feels kind of bad. Everything feels like it has this deliberate  pause and is not as smooth as I believe past DMC's were. I don't know.

Looks cool though. Dante's VA sounds bored though.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
This should have been the main character of DmC:

ど助平

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
I only played a little bit of DMC2 and I really don't remember much about how Dante was in it, but DmC Dante is terrible. He barely says anything and when he does speak nothing of any note comes out of his mouth. What a boring version of Dante.
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2013, 01:39:09 PM »
it sounds like the game gets worse on higher difficulties

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
I assume both yourself and I are playing on Nephilim. So far the only enemies that have been a challenge are the cat/rat/things that charge up when it's buddy dies. Also timing the charge up fist attack against the giant baby faced thing that charges at you is annoying as well.
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2013, 02:37:55 PM »
yeah, i'm on Nephilim.  Up to ch.3, I think?   I won't get around to finishing it for a while...

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2013, 03:39:23 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

i would have been there day 1.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »
So Mundous is an evil demon masquerading as an investment banker who has taken over the world in part through owning debt. Wow. Just what I needed in my DMC. Attempts at gritty topical issues.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2013, 11:04:08 PM »

:rock

Start an online petition for an alternate skin!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »
The game's pretty boring. I'm such a combo master as I just constantly switch between weapons. Throw in a pull here and there and you can just keep the hits coming.

The levels also seem to go by pretty fast and outside of looks they aren't that interesting. Sure you have the "limbo is crushing or moving stuff around" stuff and that leads to some pretty ok platforming, but I don't know thats it. In GoW the scale makes the places you are in feel pretty exciting. This game just uses color and the look is starting to lose it's luster. Maybe it gets better.

And Dante is just boring. Campy and dumb Dante from 3 and 4 was at least fun to watch and at least his voice acting had some enthusiasm.

And maybe I just suck, but jesus I need some lock on. In DMC4 to pull with Nero's arm you know there was a lock on and it at least told you where it was going. I use it in this game and I have no idea what I'm pulling. I want to pull one of the flying things to me, but a ground thing is closer so I guess it goes there.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:54:11 AM by Rahxephon91 »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2013, 01:02:54 AM »
DmC's combat system is just universally inferior to what we've had before. They've streamlined a number of things for new people and the result is a system that isn't as well designed for the fluid move-to-move combat.

You in general have less control over what you're fighting and that makes it incredibly difficult to properly plan out a combo.

It's an OK system for an action game but one designed by a team who likely enjoyed the DMC series but doesn't really understand how to replicate that properly.
nat

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2013, 09:16:10 AM »
The game's pretty boring. I'm such a combo master as I just constantly switch between weapons. Throw in a pull here and there and you can just keep the hits coming.

The levels also seem to go by pretty fast and outside of looks they aren't that interesting. Sure you have the "limbo is crushing or moving stuff around" stuff and that leads to some pretty ok platforming, but I don't know thats it. In GoW the scale makes the places you are in feel pretty exciting. This game just uses color and the look is starting to lose it's luster. Maybe it gets better.

And Dante is just boring. Campy and dumb Dante from 3 and 4 was at least fun to watch and at least his voice acting had some enthusiasm.

And maybe I just suck, but jesus I need some lock on. In DMC4 to pull with Nero's arm you know there was a lock on and it at least told you where it was going. I use it in this game and I have no idea what I'm pulling. I want to pull one of the flying things to me, but a ground thing is closer so I guess it goes there.

I was a bit mad about this but it turns out it doesn't matter what you pull towards you because streamline  ::)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2013, 10:50:15 AM »
there's a fight around halfway through the game where you are 1on1 with you enemy. i was hoping it would be pretty cool however it was more annoying than anything because of the lack of lock-on.

also: the 3rd big boss battle in the game is the single best thing int his entire game so far.
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2013, 12:47:38 PM »
Nope. The fourth boss and the lead up to it is the best part of the game. That was legit a really cool level.
nat

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2013, 02:05:26 PM »
Are you talking about the "spawn"? If so, I have to agree. I just got done with that level/boss and it was a riot. I liked the third boss too, but the level before it was kinda dull. Once you get the hang of the ass-backwards controls, it's fun and still maintains that DMC "style", albeit with a fraction of the depth.
SRY

Rahxephon91

« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
Hey you know it is still kind of fun and yeah they did some good things. Dialing in combos does feel more accessible and I like that the sword shines to signify steps in doing actions. The game does give you a nice amount of moves as well.

All in all it's a pretty well made action game goes.

Is level 4 the soda factory level, because if so I have to agree its kind of cool.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2013, 02:28:53 PM »
The whole thing brought back pleasurable memories of the "Decker's Die" mission from Saints Row 3. And anything that manages to make me remember Saint's Row 3 must be quality. I mean the entire boss battle was fought on a damned record player!  :lol

And I probably shouldn't be doing this but I'm replaying through DMC3 at the time. It's only furthering the inferiority of DmC. However I didn't see an option to increase the difficulty. And I never played the special edition version of DMC3 so I didn't know the difference between Gold and Yellow when I chose it. It's probably an easier setting because it isn't as hard as I remember. Agni and Rudra went down much easier... so I assume it most definitely is on the easier difficulty. Anyone know how i can ramp up the difficulty?

Is level 4 the soda factory level, because if so I have to agree its kind of cool.
I'm referring to boss battles, not levels. The levels we're talking about are around 10-15
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:33:21 PM by fistfulofmetal »
nat

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2013, 02:49:28 PM »
one makes you start a level over, the other has you start from the last checkpoint. no way to ramp up the difficulty except beating the game, which was always my biggest issue with the series.
pcp

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2013, 02:58:04 PM »
one makes you start a level over, the other has you start from the last checkpoint. no way to ramp up the difficulty except beating the game, which was always my biggest issue with the series.

but i seem to remember the special edition being easier by default anyway. which kinda sucks.
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2013, 04:24:54 PM »
image dump incoming. spoilers for the dance club mission:
[close]
nat

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
I finished it. It was OK. #demons
SRY

Himu

« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2013, 06:47:29 PM »
IYKYK

« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2013, 07:44:17 PM »

:bow :bow :bow

Did the DS game (JRPG/Ouendan hybrid) ever come out?

edit: No, it looks like it never came out.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
So does anyone here think that DmC is the best Devil May Cry game or the best character-action game out there after playing through it?
ど助平

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2013, 04:28:15 PM »
*waits in the distance with sniper rifle*

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2013, 04:30:26 PM »
did anyone expect it to be?
pcp

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »
did anyone expect it to be?

A buddy of mine is saying his friends think it's the best DMC and have convinced him to buy it.  One of them thinks it's the best 3D action game ever made.  I find this hard to believe.
ど助平

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2013, 05:41:02 PM »
its better than any other DMC for sure
USA

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2013, 05:43:37 PM »
It's not the best DMC - but it IS better than DMC1, 2, and 4. So, you know, full points for trying.
乱学者

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »
DMC3 > DMC1 > DMC4 > DmC

have not played DMC2
nat