Author Topic: The Free Games We Give Each Other Thread (use PMs)  (Read 327452 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Re: The Free Games We Give Each Other Thread (Use [hide][/hide] tag)
« Reply #900 on: April 26, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
Verdict guilty looks bloody amazing.. im always down for a new fighting game. I shall apply for a code ^_^ and thanks for giving out keys.. awesome gesture :)
What

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #901 on: April 26, 2017, 01:58:39 PM »
I'll take Spintires, komrade.
dog

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #902 on: April 26, 2017, 02:13:59 PM »
Vermintide is a great game but it's much harder than your typical fps horde game. You def. want to find competent friends/community to play with.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #903 on: April 27, 2017, 08:03:13 PM »
Vermintide is a great game but it's much harder than your typical fps horde game. You def. want to find competent friends/community to play with.

I've been curious about it, but haven't got a PC that will run it. It may help to treat it like you're actually in a Warhammer Fantasy Battle campaign, because player-characters are ALWAYS doomed.

archie4208

« Reply #904 on: May 03, 2017, 07:29:14 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #905 on: May 03, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »
Someone grabbed UnderRail already.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #906 on: May 03, 2017, 09:47:35 AM »
damn niccas already took deadly tower of monsters

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #907 on: May 03, 2017, 10:14:33 AM »
gotta use pms bros
pcp

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #908 on: May 03, 2017, 11:34:38 PM »
Yeah it's a pain but please post what you got and take it to PMs. I'm very sure there are people that scrape keys from this thread.
rub

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: The Free Games We Give Each Other Thread (use PMs)
« Reply #909 on: May 04, 2017, 02:07:41 AM »
Pretty sure it's been proven over and over, and it's even in the thread title now. If you're not using PMs, you're feeding leeches, not your fellow Boritos.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #910 on: June 09, 2017, 10:42:09 AM »
PAYDAY 2 is free to own for a limited time: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/
zzzzz

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #911 on: August 06, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
how about a big ol dump on the bore's chest

since there's so many, might as well call a couple if you're feeling it? especially if it's one with more than one key... then after it dies down, feel free to come back around again for more, no sense in not grabbing a few if nobody else wanted them

posting in the thread probably would work best so others can see what's been called, i'll try to edit stuff out as it goes

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Aquaria
UnderWater Adventure
Homefront (first game)
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Steamworld Heist
Désiré
Gods Will Be Watching
Tricky Towers
Octodad Dadliest Catch
World of Goo
Mushroom 11
No Time to Explain
VVVVVV
The Stanley Parable
Thirty Flights of Loving
Spirits
A Virus Named Tom (two copies)
7 Grand Steps
Waking Mars
Monster Loves You
AI War: Fleet Command
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe
Girls Like Robots
Tower of Guns (two copies)
Mini Metro
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
Human Resource Machine
The Swapper
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Guns of Icarus Online (two copies)
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Q.U.B.E (no, i don't know what the difference is)
Rituals
TIMEframe
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
Ballistick
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
ARMA: Cold War Assault  (this is not the first ARMA, it's their older game Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, but Codemasters kept the Operation Flashpoint name so they had to rename it)
Killing Floor
Chroma Squad
Awesomenauts
The Last Remnant
Anomaly 2
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Garry's Mod

Assassin's Creed® Chronicles China (uPlay)

feel free to mock my unintentional key hoarding as a result of buying bundles for sometimes as few as one or two games or just me in general
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:14:18 PM by benjipwns »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #912 on: August 06, 2017, 04:22:07 AM »
I wouldn't mind grabbing Ryse and Killer is Dead if no one minds.

archnemesis

« Reply #913 on: August 06, 2017, 04:51:34 AM »
I'd love to get Offworld Trading Company, Hacknet and Nuclear Throne. Unless someone else here wants them more.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #914 on: August 06, 2017, 08:48:38 AM »
Oy vey. Keystmas come early. :lucas

Uh, I'll take a Day of the Tentacle Remastered off your hands and volunteer to get murdered by psychopathic teens in Rust. And Chroma Squad please, looks intriguing. And Anomaly 2, why the hell not, the first one was good.

Th-that'll be enough for a year or two. :doge

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #915 on: August 06, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »
may I please have volgarr,  goat simulator, and asscrud china
pcp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #916 on: August 06, 2017, 09:24:20 AM »
btw i have strider and dmc keys if anyone wants them
pcp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #917 on: August 06, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
Benji, let me get Day of Tentacle bro.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #918 on: August 06, 2017, 10:17:15 AM »
Thank you, Benji. :3

Rahxephon91

« Reply #919 on: August 06, 2017, 10:32:10 AM »
Thanks a lot man.

archnemesis

« Reply #920 on: August 06, 2017, 10:35:47 AM »
Thanks, Benji! That's very generous of you.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #921 on: August 06, 2017, 10:51:56 AM »
i love you grandpa gengi
pcp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #922 on: August 06, 2017, 10:52:25 AM »
thx!
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #923 on: August 06, 2017, 12:07:12 PM »
Would like a Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition code if you have one, thanks!
ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #924 on: August 06, 2017, 12:41:08 PM »
I'll take JumpJet Rex, and Retro Game Crunch off your hands. :-*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:46:52 PM by D3RANG3D »

Fifstar

« Reply #925 on: August 06, 2017, 12:43:23 PM »
Can I have Stardew Valley? Pleeease.

And maybe Cook, Serve, Delicious as well ...

Gulp

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #926 on: August 06, 2017, 02:31:11 PM »
lemme get westerado, 2064 & superbrothers

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #927 on: August 06, 2017, 03:51:37 PM »
Going down that list and realizing we've bought the exact same bundles, down to the monthly ones. Salute to a fellow humble whore  :respect

oh shit, didn't realize it wasn't off the record, can I get that Dead Rising 2 code?

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #928 on: August 06, 2017, 04:44:58 PM »
i'll take a 2064 Read Only memories if you don't mind

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #929 on: August 08, 2017, 02:43:43 AM »
TY benji <3

benjipwns

« Reply #930 on: August 08, 2017, 03:33:52 AM »
Going down that list and realizing we've bought the exact same bundles, down to the monthly ones. Salute to a fellow humble whore  :respect
Yeah, I signed up for monthly a long time ago to get some BIG NAME game for the $12, but it is actually a really decent service IMO so I renewed it, especially when you add in the store discount. They've also done a great job of not just filling the monthly's up with keys from other bundles, I mean they could probably dump a Saints Row key in every monthly for the next six years along with the normal bundles they sell with them and not run out of them. But it's almost always been relatively new stuff that hasn't been in other bundles. And I've gotten a decent amount of stuff that I sorta was interested in but not even at the steam sale prices for various reasons, like Overcooked in this months. Which makes the big games I'd get to with a sale at some point like XCOM 2 or Pillars of Eternity just gravy.

This was me cleaning out part of my Humble Bundle's but I've got the others, IndieGala, Bundle Stars, etc. that'll need to get dupes dumped at some point. A lot more questionable garbage in those which is why I was considering dumping some of those for the lurkers. :lol

This is with me activating every key for the games I don't have too. Even if I have no intention of playing them or wanting them. IndieGala for a while it'd be like $2 for the whole bundle (now they're charging the crazy price of $3 or even $3.50!) and there'd be a game I was interested in and two that looked okay, so I'm really paying like a dollar or so for these games and I'd still wind up with nine other games, plus duplicate keys for stuff.

I am convinced I probably have fifty keys of Data Hacker Evolution. It seems like that gets thrown into every other bundle these sites put out. Also it was the "bonus surprise free game" a lot of sites were giving away when you bought literally anything on their store.

Even the sites don't seem to know what you're truly supposed to do with the extras, I remember they were trying the whole tying it to your Steam account thing for a while and some companies were only giving one key for all the games, but they've mostly seemingly given up on that like Capcom put out everything as single keys again even the DLCs and now openly say how to share them with friends. I guess if somebody hasn't bought the bundle for a game, and certainly not bought the game by itself, at this point they're not a potential sale anyway.

One sad thing about the bundle life is watching a quick look or dunkey or something and going "oh cool, i'll have to put that on my wishlist or something for a sale" and then it says on the Steam page that you've owned it for two years. :rofl

Fifstar

« Reply #931 on: August 08, 2017, 04:04:26 AM »
 :bow benji :bow2
Gulp

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #932 on: August 09, 2017, 08:14:13 AM »
Thank you  :)

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #933 on: August 09, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/micro-jumbo-bundle

At the bottom of the screen - Space Pilgrim and Pony Island are free.

Pony Island is a pretty fun treat.
rub

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #934 on: August 09, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »
If I could get Stanley Parable, Steamworld Heist and maybe Ethan Carter that'd be neat. Thank you!
zzzzz

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #935 on: August 10, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »
Let it be known that benji truly does pwn. Thanks dude!
zzzzz

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #936 on: August 10, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »
Benji: If Saints Row the Third is the Full Package, I'll take it off your hands.

benjipwns

« Reply #937 on: August 10, 2017, 03:32:06 PM »
No, it's not, sorry.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #938 on: August 13, 2017, 05:37:10 AM »
Benji my bore bro

Can I get this off you mayne

Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger

Love,
MMaRsu
What

benjipwns

« Reply #939 on: August 22, 2017, 06:43:06 AM »
feel free Boritos to go after another few games in the list, it's been over a week since the last request by anybody so i don't see any problems with people grabbing some more as i assume people grabbed their first picks already

to comment on a couple of the multi-key games i'm familiar with and maybe one or two others that people may not be familiar with or have queries about:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
a virus named tom is a fun little puzzler game with a 1950s sci-fi vibe that's neat, amusing but has a pretty crazy improper difficulty curve, basically your goal is to connect your virus from one end to the other without it running into enemies or other stuff, it's those pipe puzzles in stuff like BioShock writ large (although i personally first remember them popping up in Star Trek TNG on the NES as you had to REROUTE POWER TO THE SHIELDS OR WARP DRIVE, this was also in the GB versions that were terrible but oddly the GameBoy version added some nasty ship combat to the affair*, i'm sure they were in earlier stuff even that i had played but that's where i first remember them getting in the way of a game i thought i wanted to play) - trading cards, so you can make twenty cents or so!

QUBE and the directors cut which adds STORY and a soundtrack...it has a very Portal ascetic and like Portal it is actually fairly clever in starting simple and then expanding from that concept until it can't go farther rather than continuously adding new things, essentially you have two powers, to move objects in/out or up/down or so on, one with your right hand and one with your left (mouse buttons) and most of the puzzles are based around you manipulating objects to get higher up, the simplest example being raising up some blocks to be stairs, it also adds things like blue blocks make you bounce off or so on, so sometimes you need to raise a block, bounce off of it then lower another block so it doesn't bounce you back down...i think if you were to take the QUBE key it may actually give you both versions, as i never bought the directors cut but have it and the original version is not available on the store anymore

Guns of Icarus Online - PvP airship combat, with 70 active players a day, even though it's been in nine bundles and there's no reason this shouldn't have gone F2P...but they're somehow still working on this, and adding PvE, and it has trading cards, also it has an insane amount of achievements: 877, i've never launched it...i think you man stations on each airship

Garry's Mod - okay, there's only one key for this, but someone who wants to experience the best but also the worst thing ever for multiplayer should take it...experience PROP HUNT in its HL2 map full of objects glory and discover why putting file cabinets in plain sight is better than hiding, find out what TTT is all about and why it's great for casual racism from twelve year olds who are slowly being driven crazy by the paranoia, experience the thrill of MURDER, hit up some hardcore role play servers and get yourself banned because you are printing too much counterfeit money and messing up the servers economy, or get banned because you're not supposed to "remember where things are when you die" a rule that everyone will surely follow, or role play being in prison because why wouldn't you want to be abused by people on the internet, accidentally click on a game mode and find that its just a series of maps designed to make you hate yourself yet you still want to get across them to the exit, enter one of the actual building servers and have a guy drop his ship into the map that instantly tanks the framerate of everyone and may crash the server, discover the amazing that is EXTREME FOOTBALL THROWDOWN with the best song ever made for any video game ever that loops endlessly:

yes the possibilities are truly endless in Garry's Mod, almost all of it shoddily thrown together using base Source assets, terrible scripting and extensively questionable design choices and yet always strangely compelling and better designed than something a hundred man team spent three years on

thirty flights of loving - comes with gravity bone, features the best smash cut in a video game, but gravity bone is superior despite being free, but this is a free key anyway so why not get both

anomaly 2 - the anomaly series is tower defense, only you are the invaders, this was unique when the first game came out, really, you had defense grid and you had anomaly and it was sweet and you used phones to send text messages, not play games or watch videos, let alone play tower defenses

euro truck simulator 2 - there's a reason when you type "quick look" into youtube one of the top suggestions is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJ11DNM8k (should you just watch this vinny, drew and alexis classic and not take the key? maybe, probably, even if you've watched it before yes that too) but maybe if you're feeling daring, EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF with four years of updates that addressed almost everything wonky and made this a steam best seller for many years

killing floor - arguably this game is really brilliant when rolling with a true crew, especially if it's you, two friends, and some random Yuropean dude who annihilates everything and doesn't communicate with you ever (note: this is 80% of every KF game i've played) but shouldn't really be confused with L4D despite some similarities on the surface...this is a game where embracing the bullshit is seemingly necessary as you stupidly buy things which backfire every single time and lead to everyone on fire as some giant monster beats you to death, and i mean, EVERYONEEEEEEEE...even that Yuropean dude who is still wasting the monsters with dual pistols, he's on fire too, because someone, we'll not say who, thought molotovs would definitely be a good idea inside this hallway...still has players too

saints row 2 - i'm noting this just in case anyone has wanted this but heard about the port years ago, it's totally fine now, computers just brute force through it now days and it has a ton of graphic options especially compared to most console ports back then...i do not know if the steam version is fixed like GOG's because i haven't installed it since but if it's not you will need a fix or Gentleman of the Row or else it will run at like 30x speed...that may just be CD Projekt fixing the shoddy work they did ten years ago :lol
[close]

*remarkable that until FTL came out EGA Trek was still arguably the definitive Trek ship adventure simulator as none of the others seemed to "get it" (although the Colony Wars knock-off Invasion oddly worked with you in shuttles and the ships as capital ships it had none of the warping into systems not knowing what you'll find aspect), and it was basically EGA Trek plus 20 years of ideas!

Fifstar

« Reply #940 on: August 22, 2017, 07:17:22 AM »
Going all out here I'd be willing to take the following games of your hands:

ABZU
Super Hexagon
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Euro Truck Simulator 2

:-*
Gulp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #941 on: August 22, 2017, 11:12:32 PM »
Going all out here I'd be willing to take the following games of your hands:

ABZU
Super Hexagon
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Euro Truck Simulator 2

:-*

I'd like to see a mashup of ABZU and Euro Truck Sim where it's just a bunch of submerged trucks, doing nothing. The gameplay would be functionally equivalent.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #942 on: August 26, 2017, 11:44:10 PM »
Have an extra Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition Steam key if anyone wants it.
ど助平

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #943 on: August 27, 2017, 05:13:19 PM »
Have an extra Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition Steam key if anyone wants it.

Would love that 🙏🏻

Quaker

« Reply #944 on: September 02, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

:salute

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2017, 09:59:19 PM »
I bought that big-ass Indie Legends Bundle 6 from BundleStars, and I know I'll have a few more things to give away, but I know I'm never going to play Vanguard Princess or its DLC, so hit me up in PMs if you want those.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #946 on: September 12, 2017, 08:46:17 PM »
Anyone want Sonic Generations or Tesla Effect steam key?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #947 on: September 15, 2017, 06:32:30 AM »
Anyone want Sonic Generations or Tesla Effect steam key?

I'll take some Sanic if noone else wants it :D
What

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #948 on: September 15, 2017, 05:55:02 PM »
I bought that big-ass Indie Legends Bundle 6 from BundleStars, and I know I'll have a few more things to give away, but I know I'm never going to play Vanguard Princess or its DLC, so hit me up in PMs if you want those.

*google image search*

Oh no

BobFromPikeCreek

zzzzz

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #950 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:54 AM »
Got a Steam key for Cosmic Star Heroine from doing the GAF Essential RPG post. I already own the game on PS4 and I don't use Steam so here you go. If you haven't played it already, definitely give it a shot, it's probably the best western indie RPG out there, and a large leap up in production values from the majority of them:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
8I5XX-QQ0CJ-CN63Z
[close]
^_^

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #951 on: October 18, 2017, 08:37:50 AM »
Thanks!  :-*

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #952 on: October 31, 2017, 09:09:54 PM »
Please accept these gifts as shameless attempts at getting this post liked. pm if you want any.

(Steam Keys)
Saints Row 2
Saints Row 3 (The Third) taken
Steamworld Heist
The Blue Flamingo
King Arthur's Gold
Two Digits

(these are those artifex mundi hidden object games)
9 CLUES 2: THE WARD
9 CLUES: THE SECRET OF SERPENT CREEK
A LONG ROAD HOME
LEFT IN THE DARK: NO ONE ON BOARD
NIGHTMARES FROM THE DEEP 2: THE SIREN`S CALL
NIGHTMARES FROM THE DEEP: THE CURSED HEART
TIME MYSTERIES 3: THE FINAL ENIGMA
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:52:48 AM by Tektonic »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #953 on: November 01, 2017, 05:34:30 AM »
Id love to grab Saints Row 3 and Steamworld Heist from you man ^_^
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #954 on: November 02, 2017, 09:03:13 AM »
Thanks Tektonic! Steamworld Heist here I come

:doge
What

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #955 on: November 04, 2017, 03:22:41 AM »
Thanks Tektonic! Steamworld Heist here I come

:doge

hope you enjoy it

« Reply #956 on: November 04, 2017, 11:55:17 PM »
If anyone wants Skullgirls from Steam, PM me.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #957 on: November 06, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »
Wash_Dogs 1 is FREE on Uplay's client for the next week and you can pre-load it right now for tomorrow's start-date.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #958 on: November 13, 2017, 06:41:58 PM »
I have a copy of HuniePop, and Sakura Fantasy to give away PM to claim.

:uguu :expert

« Reply #959 on: November 17, 2017, 02:51:04 AM »
Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition is free on the humble store for like 24 more hours.