Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 714696 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw
« Reply #13740 on: March 09, 2022, 07:04:54 AM »
I had some spare psn credit so out it to buying the mark edition of WWE2K22 :stahp

Turns out it's pretty fun, by far the best it's been since under 2k and maybe the best since here comes the pain(so far) :titus
I'm anxious to hear more. When the Yuke's to 2K transition really happened, apparently it was remarkably buggy. I'm hoping it recovers and does well. Fans deserve a good game.

Last I saw, WWE started talking to EA about developing their games.  This year's game is the last one they have on their contract with 2K.
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Why so bloody serious?
« Reply #13741 on: March 09, 2022, 07:18:24 AM »
WWE Backstage Assault pls :rash

Pissy F Benny

• Why so bloody serious?
« Reply #13742 on: March 25, 2022, 01:58:48 PM »
Triple H has retired, which robs us of seeing what would have been one of the most self indulgent matches of all time v Cody Rhodes :stahp

« Reply #13743 on: March 31, 2022, 10:26:39 AM »
Triple H has retired, which robs us of seeing what would have been one of the most self indulgent matches of all time v Cody Rhodes :stahp

We still may get Sugar Shane vs. Seth Rollins.

Wrestlemania is two days again. I guess I'm interested in some of the matches. Oh, and I'd like to see Asuka do something, even if she's not wrestling.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13745 on: June 17, 2022, 08:34:29 AM »
VINCE OUT :titus

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/wwe-vince-mcmahon-steps-back-misconduct-investigation-1235166429/

Still booking tho :neogaf

It has appointed McMahon’s daughter Stephanie to serve as interim CEO and interim chairwoman, WWE also said on Friday.

:cornette

So that's-

-Stephanie leaves her position as chief brand officer "to spend time with family"
-Vince is alleged to have had an affair with a younger former employee and possibly used company funds to pay her hush money
-Vince allegedly "pawned her off" to John Laurinaitis
-Kevin Dunn is rumored to have been doing insider trading with WWE stock
-Vince steps down as CEO temporarily and is replaced by Stephanie

This is the best WWE storyline in years.   :doge

I bet nothing ends up happening to Vince, but Laurinaitis will be gone.
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Why so bloody serious?
« Reply #13746 on: June 17, 2022, 08:40:21 AM »
I'm surprised Big Johnny is still there tbh, but as long as nothing sexually harassmenty about Vince comes out, it turns out he didn't use company cash to pay his hoes off and the story doesn't go past "sleazy man in sleazy behaviour shocker", I think Vince will take back over in 6 months or so when theres only Bix left who cares about the story.

Hopefully that ugly bitch Kevin Dunn eats shit :trumps
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 09:03:44 AM by Pissy F Benny »

Pissy F Benny

• Why so bloody serious?
« Reply #13747 on: June 17, 2022, 10:09:07 AM »
Vince is gonna be on smack down tonight, probably starting the Vince is homeless angle :hyper

Hopefully this all results in some unhinged TV.

« Reply #13748 on: June 17, 2022, 12:15:51 PM »
I'm surprised Big Johnny is still there tbh, but as long as nothing sexually harassmenty about Vince comes out, it turns out he didn't use company cash to pay his hoes off and the story doesn't go past "sleazy man in sleazy behaviour shocker", I think Vince will take back over in 6 months or so when theres only Bix left who cares about the story.

Hopefully that ugly bitch Kevin Dunn eats shit :trumps

I think a concern was Vince gave the woman a sizable raise during their affair. So the board might take exception to that.

Listened to the wrestling news on youtube. It's alleged Vince had multiple payoffs/NDAs etc., for this stuff.

Pissy F Benny

• Why so bloody serious?
« Reply #13749 on: June 17, 2022, 12:40:10 PM »
As long as he paid them off out of his own pocket though he should be ok and I can't see the board giving him more than a slap on the wrist over a few unearned raises and promotions (or even having the power to, Vince and the McMahons control most of the voting rights anyway I believe).

Imagine if his downfall comes from being a cheapskate and paying off his side pieces with company money after all of the jams he's wiggled out of over the years though :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev