Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 937893 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores
« Reply #5820 on: February 27, 2019, 12:19:10 AM »
Is Vince trying to repeat the Becky/Charlotte/Ronda storyline with Kevin Owens "replacing" Kofi now?  :lol
 :money

I'm not saying that's a bad way to get someone over (if, in fact they ARE pushing a match with more heat on it in Kofi vs Bryan back to 'mania and not just doing this in their never ending "let's throw some shit at the wall and see what sticks" booking style) but FFS you're already doing that same fucking angle with the women's main event match. MOAR VINCE FUCKING PEOPLE OVER is not the recipe for success, unless this is part of a larger storyline that will result in Vince eating a Trouble in Paradise into a Dis-arm-her and kayfabe fucking off to run the XFL.
yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5821 on: February 27, 2019, 10:30:50 AM »
i originally thought they'd be doing some sort of becky vs charlotte thing for fastlane with the winner going to WM but maybe that's the plan for Kofi and KO now?

and then there's the whole other weird Ronda thing on Raw that is happening

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5822 on: February 27, 2019, 10:33:33 AM »
i originally thought they'd be doing some sort of becky vs charlotte thing for fastlane with the winner going to WM but maybe that's the plan for Kofi and KO now?

and then there's the whole other weird Ronda thing on Raw that is happening

Guessing it's going to be KO vs. Bryan for Fastline and then something something McMahon keeps 'em down but Kofi triumphs storyline and goes to Mania instead and will win the belt to get his 'moment.'
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5823 on: February 27, 2019, 10:35:29 AM »
makes sense i guess. plus i suppose they have to have vince be the bad guy in this because they want hhh to be the good guy vs batista so they can't make H be the dick for kofi and becky

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5824 on: February 27, 2019, 10:37:09 AM »
On a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, the release of TJP was discussed and it was noted that in today's landscape, WWE is not firing any wrestlers and that TJP's dismissal was strictly due to "disciplinary reasons" and something the company felt they had to do. 

Arn Anderson was reportedly fired after an "incident" at a house show that led to a stand-off with Vince McMahon.   The reports suggest that some people sided with Arn and others with Vince, who felt that the situation wasn't handled well and the blame fell on Anderson.    Anderson was said to be very well liked backstage by talent.

Vince fired Arn, after nearly two decades, for that?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5825 on: February 27, 2019, 10:39:30 AM »
makes sense i guess. plus i suppose they have to have vince be the bad guy in this because they want hhh to be the good guy vs batista so they can't make H be the dick for kofi and becky

Dirtsheets say:

Despite getting knocked out of the WWE title match at Fastlane in favor of a returning Kevin Owens, a WWE source indicated that Kofi's work as of late as well as the audience reaction definitely hasn't gone unnoticed and that there are still big plans for him. The source added that the long term plan for the New Day was always for one member to branch out and get a significant singles push, however, not many expected it to be Kingston.

Who was asking for Kevin Owens to be immediately shot to the top of the card over Kofi, who the crowd has been firmly behind?
:mindblown
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5826 on: February 27, 2019, 12:42:45 PM »
VINCE: Kofi, I’m replacing you with a wrestler that some call “KO.”
*Kassius Ohno’s ears perk up*
VINCE: A great Canadian star…
*Kyle O’Reilly’s ears perk up*
VINCE: A truly Elite athlete…
*The Internet’s ears perk up*
VINCE: KEVIN OWENS!

yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5827 on: February 27, 2019, 01:01:14 PM »
Kassius Ohno’s ears only perk up at the sound of a refrigerator door opening

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5828 on: February 27, 2019, 03:09:12 PM »
Kassius Ohno is on NXT UK now  :lol
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5829 on: February 27, 2019, 03:47:48 PM »
How dare you disregard Liverpool's # 1?

yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5830 on: February 27, 2019, 03:50:43 PM »
Kassius Ohno is on NXT UK now  :lol

His actual role is a player coach and is essentially the liaison and emissary for Regal/HHH with new indie talent because he has a relationship with basically every promoter and company that WWE hires from, has worked with almost everyone they hire, and intimately familiar with both ends and systems. I would say he's likely going to do work at the UK PC and probably try to convince WALTER that Raw/SD wouldn't be so bad.

Also NXT UK definitely needs more talent and stars anyway because it's literally just British Strong Style and now WALTER that any one gives a shit about.

Oh...that's cool.  The LOLz from me was his kayfabe quitting NXT and turning up at UK!  :P
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5832 on: February 28, 2019, 06:48:17 PM »
i only noticed these cause someone in the resetti mk thread was super asspained about them and saying ronda shouldn't be in mk11 because...she is for real and this isn't a super obvious work i guess?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mortal-kombat-11-roster-stages-discussion-thread.85607/post-18408509
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mortal-kombat-11-roster-stages-discussion-thread.85607/post-18411124

i know, keep the shit in the shit thread but it had me laughing hard.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5833 on: February 28, 2019, 06:54:42 PM »
yep, they went full bitch eating crackers over her.

meanwhile...

i guess he's dead now so it's whatever but still.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #5835 on: February 28, 2019, 08:12:32 PM »
If you were to follow WrassleGAF/ERA,  you'll find a discussion every 3 or so pages where people are afraid to like a talent until they've vetted them to make sure they don't have any problematic content or views out there.

Purity tests for fucking pro wrestlers, brehs :lol :lol :lol

I had to stop liking Andre the Giant when I found out he ate Samuel Beckett as a child.
serge

« Reply #5836 on: March 01, 2019, 01:31:08 AM »
Is that a picture of Ronda's husband in that Twitter post? This is getting nasty in a very manufactured way.

Meanwhile, Eric Bugenhagen will save us all with his rocking out.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5837 on: March 04, 2019, 09:01:20 AM »

TVC15

« Reply #5838 on: March 04, 2019, 08:34:21 PM »
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5839 on: March 04, 2019, 09:17:23 PM »
So it's now Becky and Charlotte at Fastlane for the title and they'll work back in Ronda after, not bad. Also the Shield are back together because fuck it why not they might not have another chance with how every other reunion has gone. :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5840 on: March 04, 2019, 11:54:14 PM »
wtf was that ending :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5841 on: March 05, 2019, 07:30:44 AM »
R.I.P. King Kong Bundy.

So it's now Becky and Charlotte at Fastlane for the title and they'll work back in Ronda after, not bad.

I like how this was going to be SMACKDOWN'S Becky vs. SMACKDOWN'S Charlotte for the RAW women's title.  :lol  But I guess Ronda came back at the end of the show?  Didn't watch most of it apart from the opening and HHH popping a blood vessel kayfabe-screaming at Batista.

Are they setting up The Shield vs. McIntyre/Lashey/Corbinzzz :zzz at Fastlane?  Kinda funny when they had them doing things with Balor, Braun, and sometimes Angle for a while.

ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #5842 on: March 05, 2019, 08:49:21 AM »
Ronda laid the title at Steph's feet last week then walked out, then this week she came back and ...Steph just handed her back the title when asked.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5843 on: March 05, 2019, 09:28:05 AM »
So Stephanie gave in to both Becky and Ronda.  :lol

Stephanie McMahon comes out to the ring with the vacant RAW Women's Title belt and a clipboard. Stephanie steps in the ring and gets on the mic. She introduces a replay of Rona Rousey dropping her RAW Women's Title belt in the ring last week. Stephanie says it's time to rectify this situation, and she introduces Charlotte. She introduces Becky Lynch next, and Becky comes out walking with a crutch. Stephanie says they need a Champion, so this Sunday, Charlotte and Becky will go one on one to determine the new RAW Women's Champion. Stephanie says that because Becky isn't medically cleared, she has to sign an agreement saying she won't sue WWE if she gets injured worse during the match. Charlotte and Becky briefly exchange words, and Stephanie tries to get Becky to focus on signing the contract. Becky signs it, and their match for Sunday is official.

On the big screen we see Ronda Rousey coming in from the parking lot in to the arena. Ronda Rousey comes out to the ring and gets in Stephanie's face. Stephanie says Ronda gave her no other choice, but Ronda says she didn't vacate her Title, she just wanted Becky to be added to the match. Ronda tells Stephanie to giver her the Title back, and Stephanie hands the belt back to her. Stephanie says that at Fastlane, Becky will still face Charlotte. If Becky loses, she's done, if she wins she'll be added to the Title match at WrestleMania. Ronda says she has free range to do anything she wants, because Stephanie just wants to make money and doesn't care about Becky and Charlotte's frail bodies. Ronda yells about the fans booing her, and says she's done entertaining, everyone knows she would break Charlotte and Becky's noses just by sneezing at them. Ronda then kicks down Charlotte and pummels on Becky. She puts Becky in the arm bar, as Charlotte and Stephanie watch from ringside. Ronda pummels on Becky again and puts her in another arm bar.

Ronda lets go and holds up her Title belt. Charlotte backs up the ramp, and Ronda continues the beat down on Becky in the ring. Ronda puts Becky in another arm bar, then she lets go and holds up her Title belt again. Stephanie is backstage for an interview. She says what just happened in the ring is completely ridiculous, and Ronda is the animal that Stephanie knew she was. She says Ronda has no regard for her opponents, the fans, Stephanie, or WWE. Stephanie says she's sick to her stomach about Ronda beating down Becky. Stephanie says Ronda is going to get what's coming to her. Stephanie says she has a lot to think about, and Ronda's behavior needs to be addressed, and it might impact Ronda's career. Fastlane is this Sunday!

Ronda heel turn I guess?  Dunno, don't care.  Am way over her already. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5844 on: March 05, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »
Rumor: Arn Anderson was fired for letting Alicia Fox have a match while intoxicated. 

An unconfirmed report by WrestlingINC suggests that Arn's dismissal did indeed occur after an incident at a house show and it was because he allowed an intoxicated Alicia Fox to wrestle.   Anderson was the road agent responsible for that match and apparently cleared Fox to wrestle despite her condition.  When Vince McMahon found out, he was "furious" and terminated Anderson.

If this is true, why would anyone have sided with Arn? 

And then Alicia Fox is still with the company and not fired.  :doge
On the heels of the report today that Arn Anderson was fired from WWE after clearing an intoxicated Alicia Fox to wrestle at a house show last month, Fightful.com notes that Fox was offered rehab by WWE but went missing soon thereafter to the point where no one knew where she was or even if the rehab was offered. They add that Fox has been on "thin ice" for a while and even had an incident last year before WrestleMania where cameras caught her arguing with Ronda Rousey's husband, Travis Browne. She also reportedly was late for a house show back in 2017 at a time when she was being positioned for a push.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5845 on: March 05, 2019, 11:13:38 AM »
Ronda is boring because she has steamrolled all over everybody like Brock.  Her teaming up with Bazler and them doing the proposed "Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen" storyline would be fun though.

Agreed on all points with that current angle.  Especially adding Charlotte. :zzz

How about a Mania rematch with Asuka vs. Charlotte for the title they are ignoring?   :doge
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5846 on: March 05, 2019, 02:31:45 PM »
I can really only think of two of Ronda's ppv matches that have been squashes: the one where she beat Bliss for the title and the one where she beat Ruby in like 2 minutes. Some of her RAW matches end up being squashes, yeah, but she's generally been booked in a really smart way and has shown great aptitude for the business. I consistently enjoy her in ring work.

Her mic skills need work and her presentation of her character, for lack of a better term, personally bore me but that's subjective. It may work for some people. I'm interested in where they go with heel Ronda, although from the sound of things she might not be around for a while after mania.

Also also: the biggest angle in RAW's women's division has 2/3 of the people in it that are ostensibly SD competitors. Matt Hardy was on RAW but just showed up on SD last week like oh hey, whatever. Same with KO. Yes they'd both been gone with injuries for a while but STILL.

They hyped 6 NXT call ups that they spent months it seems like getting us pumped for, only to have 4 bigger call ups steal their thunder:
-one of them just walks to the ring and back and does nothing
-one of them wrestled a couple matches but never gets to talk
-one of them had a panic attack and never showed up
-one of them had a couple matches and now just sometimes films vignettes where she rolls around on Mankind's boiler room floor asking people to play with her
-the tag team is actually kinda getting a push but they made one of the guys in it mentally challenged

It's almost like the guy in charge of the company is increasingly senile or something

yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5847 on: March 05, 2019, 03:42:15 PM »
pretty sure EC3 still hasn't said a single word yet. also yeah he was shown backstage for a second as the SNL guys walked past him and called him weird as he was spraying himself with oil and looking in a mirror.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5848 on: March 05, 2019, 09:59:27 PM »
Smackdown wins again

mustafa ali :rejoice

becky :lawd

joe winning a title :preach

douchebag dbry :itagaki

face kevin owens :larry

Trent Dole

« Reply #5849 on: March 06, 2019, 01:55:02 AM »
Rumor: Arn Anderson was fired for letting Alicia Fox have a match while intoxicated. 

An unconfirmed report by WrestlingINC suggests that Arn's dismissal did indeed occur after an incident at a house show and it was because he allowed an intoxicated Alicia Fox to wrestle.   Anderson was the road agent responsible for that match and apparently cleared Fox to wrestle despite her condition.  When Vince McMahon found out, he was "furious" and terminated Anderson.

If this is true, why would anyone have sided with Arn? 

And then Alicia Fox is still with the company and not fired.  :doge
On the heels of the report today that Arn Anderson was fired from WWE after clearing an intoxicated Alicia Fox to wrestle at a house show last month, Fightful.com notes that Fox was offered rehab by WWE but went missing soon thereafter to the point where no one knew where she was or even if the rehab was offered. They add that Fox has been on "thin ice" for a while and even had an incident last year before WrestleMania where cameras caught her arguing with Ronda Rousey's husband, Travis Browne. She also reportedly was late for a house show back in 2017 at a time when she was being positioned for a push.
Sacking the agent for the talent being shitty is stupid but not unprecedented. Not so long ago I think it was Finley that was sacked for letting Miz(?) get some heel heat by coming out and interrupting the national anthem. :usacry
Hi

Trent Dole

« Reply #5850 on: March 06, 2019, 07:33:43 AM »
The Gargano/Ciampa angle is stale as hell anyway, just let it die already. :doge
Hi

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5851 on: March 06, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »
damn, well hopefully this isn't the end of the line for him :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5852 on: March 08, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
Look forward to Jim Ross in AEW.  Rumor is he signed a multi-year deal.

The "Ronda pipe bomb" stuff is at the end.

It's amazing how much of a heel promo this is...better than anything on TV. :rofl

Real-life Ronda is just "FUCK FUCK FUCKIN' FUCK FUCK FUCK 'EM FUCK".
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5853 on: March 08, 2019, 02:50:05 PM »
 ::) :trash

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5854 on: March 08, 2019, 05:10:58 PM »
You know Vince is gonna look at Seth the day of Mania, then look at Bork, then decide to put Bork over him

Bork is the real love of Vince's life

Also somehow I bet we end up getting just Ronda vs Charlotte, then SD women's champ Mandy Rose defending vs Lacey Evans
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5855 on: March 09, 2019, 08:36:10 AM »
The funny thing is, arguably the E's in ring performances (or at least the performances the roster is CAPABLE of, if given the chance) have never been better up and down the roster. They just can't tell a story to save their fucking lives anymore.

A lot of it is structural. WWE is no longer really a wrasslin company- they're an entertainment conglomerate that exists to have you buy into their "lifestyle brand." RAW and SD exist only to tell you what has happened on previous editions of RAW and SD, and to get you hype for future editions of RAW and SD, and ESPECIALLY to get you to sign up for the WWE Network, only $9.99 per month, and you'll get all of the glorious Network Specials™ included for FREE.99 with your subscription.

Developing compelling and consistent characters is not an overriding concern. Putting on quality matches even less so, just a happy accident when it happens. We're here to sell tv deals and cash Saudi checks.

yar

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5856 on: March 09, 2019, 08:06:15 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5857 on: March 10, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »
Well, damn- expected a heel turn at Fastlane from Miz, not Shane.
:leon
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5858 on: March 10, 2019, 07:38:03 PM »
Time for Asuka to job to...Mandy.
 :goty2
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5859 on: March 10, 2019, 07:48:26 PM »
Asuka retains.  :o  Guess they want to break up Mandy and Sonya first.  So will Asuka job to Mandy at Mania...or Lacey Evans? :thinking
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5860 on: March 10, 2019, 07:50:44 PM »
Kofi back in the championship match.  Triple threat!
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5861 on: March 10, 2019, 07:53:32 PM »
Now he's not in the match and has to face The Bar in a handicap match
:dead
ど助平

« Reply #5862 on: March 10, 2019, 08:12:38 PM »
Asuka retains.  :o  Guess they want to break up Mandy and Sonya first.  So will Asuka job to Mandy at Mania...or Lacey Evans? :thinking

Neither, please.

Looking forward to Sugar Shane, the greatest wrestler of all time, and Triple H at wrestlemania. Maybe we can get Stephanie in the main event with Charlotte, Becky, and Ronda.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5863 on: March 10, 2019, 09:13:29 PM »
Mustafa Ali added to the SD championship match instead of Kofi.  Crowd has no idea how to react.  :lol

Mostly boos now.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5864 on: March 10, 2019, 09:16:11 PM »
"We want Kofi" chants now.  :lol

ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5865 on: March 10, 2019, 11:23:09 PM »
They've overbooked the women's match to hell so badly I just don't care anymore. Mostly the problem is that the only thing Becky's done since the Rumble is get her ass kicked and get suspended repeatedly. it's hard to stay in love with her character when she's no longer a bad ass but instead the visual equivalent of Tiny Tim Cratchett. GOOD JORB, WWE.
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5866 on: March 11, 2019, 04:12:57 PM »
Yes!!

WHY does that feud need Charlotte?

WHY does that feud need anything McMahon?

WHY did they then start doing the same kind of shit with Kofi?

:stop
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5867 on: March 11, 2019, 04:29:51 PM »
I could understand needing Charlotte in that match if you were going to keep Ronda a face- gotta have at least one heel in there or the dynamic could get weird. But after last week that's no longer a concern. I honestly just don't think they're planning anything further in advance than the next segment anymore. Something (ratings? AEW? creeping senility???) has Vince shook.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5868 on: March 11, 2019, 04:36:03 PM »
As for the Kofi thing I honestly think they realize they lucked into a match that people will give a shit about, but had no real reason to delay it to 'mania, so this is the result of "uh how do we push it back?"

They need to have someone on staff that keeps a bird's eye view of shit tho, so when they say "ok we're gonna do an 'authority fucking with the talent' angle to push this back," the VP of common sense or whatever can say "nah brah, you're already doing that angle on RAW with Becky and it sucks. Figure out another way to do it."
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5869 on: March 11, 2019, 05:37:11 PM »
I could understand needing Charlotte in that match if you were going to keep Ronda a face- gotta have at least one heel in there or the dynamic could get weird. But after last week that's no longer a concern. I honestly just don't think they're planning anything further in advance than the next segment anymore. Something (ratings? AEW? creeping senility???) has Vince shook.

Charlotte just looked dumb standing around doing nothing whenever Ronda has come out to address Becky.  For as much build-up as the women's division has had, in the end they've made everything feel worthless apart from this Becky/Ronda with added Charlotte thing, and that's the problem.  It's like they forgot about the SD championship and the brand new, DEFENDED ON EVERY SHOW!!!!! tag titles?  Still on Raw. :zzz
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5870 on: March 11, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »

Charlotte just looked dumb standing around doing nothing whenever Ronda has come out to address Becky.  For as much build-up as the women's division has had, in the end they've made everything feel worthless apart from this Becky/Ronda with added Charlotte thing, and that's the problem.  It's like they forgot about the SD championship and the brand new, DEFENDED ON EVERY SHOW!!!!! tag titles?  Still on Raw. :zzz

Someone obviously hasn't been watching NXT every Wednesday on the WWE Network at 8 eastern, or you'd know that Bayley and Sasha had shown up to shit talk the women of NXT already  :smug

(your point about defending them stands, but if I had to guess I'd say they're probably gonna do a fatal 4 way match at 'mania with Boss n Hug vs [insert RAW team here] vs [insert SD team here but preferably the IIconics] vs [insert NXT team here, almost certainly the Sky Pirates])

I think the reason the womens divisions have suffered is multifold: 1) your 3 best/most over performers are in the RAW women's match angle 2) no one really knows what the fuck they're doing in two weeks much less at Mania 3) with only 3 and 2 hours each week to promote shit on your shows, some stuff just falls in the cracks, because understandably when you think your audience is too stupid to remember what happened last week and you devote 1/3 of your show to recaps, and 1/3 of it to hyping up the next ppv, that leaves only so much time for actual matches and angles, and AT LEAST 30 seconds of that must logically be devoted to Lacey Evans walking down to ringside and back, doing nothing, and getting called sassy
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5871 on: March 11, 2019, 08:17:46 PM »
Shelton Benjamin attacks Seth Rollins while he argues with Paul Heyman.

:confused
ど助平

dkdk

« Reply #5872 on: March 11, 2019, 08:27:36 PM »
bork i was flummoxed. flummoxed i tell you

i havent even thought about Shelton in ages.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5873 on: March 11, 2019, 08:30:11 PM »
bork i was flummoxed. flummoxed i tell you

i havent even thought about Shelton in ages.

All I could think of is..."OVW or college connection?" And sure enough they referenced it on commentary.  :lol
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5874 on: March 11, 2019, 09:37:28 PM »
Braun vs SNL guy for Wrasslemania :rejoice

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5875 on: March 11, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »
No Way Jose's new look is uh...interesting...?
ど助平

dkdk

« Reply #5876 on: March 11, 2019, 09:44:09 PM »
mothafuckin Harlem Heat  :rejoice

TVC15

« Reply #5877 on: March 11, 2019, 09:44:32 PM »
This episode isn’t very sports entertaining.
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5878 on: March 11, 2019, 10:08:57 PM »
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
GIVE ME WHAT I WANT