Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores  (Read 253542 times)

Stro

• I'm just a dragon-canine boye
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores
« Reply #7500 on: March 15, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
I assume they will, taped for the next week's TV.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7501 on: March 15, 2019, 02:19:58 PM »
The taping spoilers I read (I'm that asshole, always read spoilers) didn't mention it, so I assumed they were gonna do some taped backstage segment where BAH GAWD THESE TWO HUGE FELLAS CAN'T COEXIST AND JUST KEEP A'SCRAPPIN! as a way to push it back to the ppv.
yar

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7502 on: March 18, 2019, 02:47:18 AM »

Simon Gotch annihilated

Stro

« Reply #7503 on: March 18, 2019, 11:12:28 AM »
Raw is supposed to reveal Kurt Angle's WM/retirement opponent. I don't think there are really any rumors about who it might be, so that should be an interesting surprise...to read on the internet tomorrow. Lol watching Raw.

Also WM is projected to have 17 matches and be the longest WM in history. Last year's was 5 1/2 hours and had 14 matches. :stahp

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7504 on: March 18, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »
On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer spoke on Ronda Rousey’s future by pointing out that she is not scheduled for any dates on WWE’s post-WrestleMania European tour.  He added that while before it was a given that Rousey would be back as an active wrestler after taking a hiatus, now things are a bit muddier  and it’s not a lock that she will ever be back - mainly because she’s hasn’t had a lot of fun with the WWE fans turning on her.

While all that is conjecture, the only thing we do know is that Rousey remains under WWE contract for another two years so even if she isn't on TV as a wrestler, she would still be legally bound to the company  for that period of time.

LMAO if this is true.

She also said this on her Youtube series:

"And now that I’m a heel, I can openly profess my love to all the heels that I love. Here’s the list of some of the heels that I love. I love you Liv Morgan. I love you Sarah Logan. I love you Ruby Riott…and I love you Stephanie McMahon. I can’t go down the whole list…I’ll probably ruin everything. Everyone’s all mad."

:doge
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7505 on: March 18, 2019, 11:18:30 AM »
This is the most post-Russo-post-modern angle pro wrestling has ever had, imo

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7506 on: March 18, 2019, 11:49:22 AM »
wait is it not cena vs angle? i felt like they teased that...

Stro

« Reply #7507 on: March 18, 2019, 12:27:58 PM »
I think John Cena posted a pic of Angle on instagram, but he does shit like that all the time. Last check he nor Taker were scheduled at all. Cena was originally going to be up against Lars Sullivan, but Lars broke his brain and all plans were scrapped.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7508 on: March 18, 2019, 12:37:39 PM »
I think John Cena posted a pic of Angle on instagram, but he does shit like that all the time. Last check he nor Taker were scheduled at all. Cena was originally going to be up against Lars Sullivan, but Lars broke his brain and all plans were scrapped.

Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7509 on: March 18, 2019, 12:38:15 PM »
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7510 on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »
#blessedimage

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #7511 on: March 18, 2019, 08:59:50 PM »

Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin Please don't be Baron Corbin
ayy
Hi

TVC 15

• all the parties I go to are full of activists
« Reply #7512 on: March 18, 2019, 09:03:25 PM »
Does Corbin have nude pics of Vince or something?
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7513 on: March 18, 2019, 10:32:24 PM »
 :fbm
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7515 on: March 19, 2019, 08:08:58 AM »
Dirt sheets are saying that either the Angle/Corbin match will have more participants added or that Corbin is just being teased for the match and will be kicked out of it by someone more popular as it gets closer to Mania.

There's hope!
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7517 on: March 19, 2019, 12:11:50 PM »

:dead :dead :dead :dead :dead :dead

They probably should have started Kurt's retirement tour months ago, like the night after the Rumble, then spent this time having Kurt face off hand picked opponents and do remaining dream matches (which is essentially what he did his last few months in TNA) that are possible regardless of brand, then go out at WM against....idk but definitely not Baron Corbin. And definitely not what sure seems like a spur of the moment decision. It's not like there was any build up to his announcement or anything. It should be a crossbrand thing, really should be a SD thing, and they should run Kurt vs Bryan even if its just a 10 minute 12 years too late TV match.

EDIT: I actually feel bad for Corbin, who has been booked into intentionally getting go away heat and consistently booked with his weaknesses highlighted. He's a solid big man in the ring, but his matches need to be short and compact, and he needs to basically never cut promos. So of course they book him to have dreadfully long matches where he needs to do rest holds for most of it because he's a big dude who isn't built for cardio of long matches and not only doing tons of promos, but doing an authority figure role where he's in like an hours worth of segments talking for weeks/months straight. He never recovered from looking like an absolute joke cashing in MITB, and then they spent a year making sure no one will ever want to see him again. I don't get it, you'd think they're high on him to give him that much screen time, but doing so in a way that's killing/killed his career seems to indicate otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:37:37 PM by Stro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7518 on: March 19, 2019, 10:15:53 PM »
vince pls :shaq2

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7519 on: March 19, 2019, 10:33:02 PM »
This shit with Kofi is officially way too drawn the hell out now.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7521 on: March 20, 2019, 12:06:47 AM »
This shit with Kofi is officially way too drawn the hell out now.  :lol

"Hmm, well we've got one hot angle that we've shat all over by overbooking it to hell and back, so the only thing better would be... TWO hot angles we've shat all over by overbooking it to hell and back."

:money

No one ever gets to spout that "Vince da gawd" BS again, not having it
yar

Sideshow Raheem

« Reply #7522 on: March 21, 2019, 09:05:15 PM »
Dirt sheets are saying that either the Angle/Corbin match will have more participants added or that Corbin is just being teased for the match and will be kicked out of it by someone more popular as it gets closer to Mania.

There's hope!

I'd bet on shoehorning in more people.

Go heavy on the triple threats, four-ways, battle royales. Everybody, including the bosses, has to have a wrestlemania match.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7523 on: March 22, 2019, 09:47:00 AM »
King Kong Bundy's kitty is up for adoption. Someone in NJ grab this sweet boy :(

https://twitter.com/megcash21/status/1107007187791069185

Stro

« Reply #7524 on: March 24, 2019, 12:53:08 PM »
A few odds and sods:

The WWE Championship match for WM is still undecided. 2 weeks out. There has been no decision to go with Kofi vs Bryan, KO vs Bryan, or Ali vs Bryan, the latter two which were originally planned but changed when Ali got hurt before Elimination Chamber. One would assume a three or four way match is probably in the works at this point.

It's also still undecided on if Brock/Seth or Charlotte/Ronda/Becky will end the show. It should probably be noted that, much like Kofi's insertion into the WWE Championship scene, Becky was never planned to be part of this match. The original plan was always Charlotte vs Ronda in the main event of WM. Becky's popularity heading into Survivor Series caught them off guard, and the injury putting off the Ronda match and allowing Becky to get a bunch of buzz changed plans completely, which got Asuka/Becky moved to the Rumble (it was supposed to be SD's WM match), Becky winning the Rumble (Charlotte was planned to win and challenge Ronda), and all this bullshit over the past 3 months to try to make it make sense. In fact, Charlotte's beat down of Ronda at Survivor Series was what they had planned for Becky to do, to have a non decisive finish and run the match again down the line.

Also undecided is if they'll stick with Angle/Corbin, as WWE really wasn't expecting such a backlash to the announcement due to it being the blow off to a long running angle ( :lol :lol :lol ). They still might change it, but also have no one in mind to replace Corbin.

Currently nothing planned for Taker or Cena. Taker is expected to be part of the next Saudi Arabia show in April or May. Of note is that Taker turned 54 today. Hulk Hogan will be at WM weekend events, possibly on WM itself, but definitely Axxess and likely the HOF (to induct Brutus Beefcake, who hasn't been announced yet).

2 weeks from the show and Smackdown has 1 out of 4 championships with an announced match for the card (Joe vs Rey for the US Championship, itself a last minute change as originally they were shooting for Joe vs Cena and Rey vs Almas which had been built up for the past 4 months). The Usos have nothing at all, but the team they beat to win the titles will be having a singles match which is actually the most built up match of anything on the card :lol A 4 way is set for SD this week to give Asuka an opponent.

The Women's Tag Titles still don't have a set plan, either. Beth Phoenix came out of retirement to reform her team with Natalya, The Iiconics have a win over Sasha/Bayley, but nothing has been announced or decided on.

Keith Lee is out with an arm injury, which is why there was no follow up to the Lee/Dijakovic angle.

WWE is selling Titan Towers and planning to lease a different building still in Stamford. They're moving to what used to be UBS's North American HQ.

WWE went on another mini singing spree, signing Shane Strickland, Stokely Hathaway, Robbie E (fucking why), and DJZ.

AEW will be running All In 2 in September, this after Double or Nothing in May and another show with proceeds going to gun violence victims in Jacksonville in between. The Young Bucks won the AAA tag titles and will be defending them against the Lucha Bros at Double Or Nothing. There is still nothing on a TV deal that was so hyped to have the biggest networks so interested in :lol They've actually changed their stance from "We're going to have the best TV deal on the biggest networks" to "We could probably just run a TV special once a month or something" to "We don't need to worry about TV right now", so I'd say that's a pretty big indicator that they either had nothing set or whatever networks they were talking with lost interest. Cody is filing for trademarks on various old WCW show names and concepts, but claims most of them aren't for AEW and to not look into it too much.

Okada won the NJ Cup and will be headlining the MSG show against Jay White for the IWGP Championship. ROH is claiming Jay Lethal vs Matt Taven vs Marty Scurll in a ladder match for the ROH Championship is the actual main event but lol. Ibushi vs Naito for the IC title is expected to be announced soon.

TNA has OVW as a developmental territory again...somehow. Impact literally gets 30,000 viewers a show right now. I have no idea how they can have a developmental territory at this stage.

NOAH has dropped the Misawa green and changed their ring to black and white and have had well received shows since their rebranding. AJPW continues to have a great upper card with beefy boi tag matches and Kento Miyahara starting to enter his prime as the ace. Kenny Omega teased he might make a return to DDT.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7525 on: March 24, 2019, 01:07:12 PM »
Taker pls stay away, there's gonna too many WM matches already

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7526 on: March 24, 2019, 02:18:05 PM »
Mania just looks like such a mess right now.  It's crazy since they have so much talent they can use...and it feels like barely anyone is doing anything.  LMAO at finding out that the reason why Braun has been "feuding" with the SNL guys and flipped the car over was to SELL TOYS- there was a toy released of Braun flipping over a red sports car and this was just done for that.  :lol 

I can't even fathom how WWE is surprised that people are unhappy with Baron Corbin being the opponent for Angle's supposed "last match."  Fucking mind-boggling shit right there.  I saw a pretty good comment saying that they could see Angle beating Corbin in seconds, getting on the mic and demanding a real challenge to close his last match, and then out comes Cena or someone as big. 

Asuka having nothing right now and barely even being on TV is the biggest LOL to me.  Nothing for the Smackdown champion?   REALLY?  That's what happens when you don't build up anyone else. 

Taker pls stay away, there's gonna too many WM matches already

Taker is likely going to be on the biggest show of the year -not Mania, because that no longer makes them the most money- but the next show in Saudi Arabia.  :doge
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7527 on: March 24, 2019, 02:59:18 PM »
There's a 4 way number one contender match for Asuka this week on SD. Sonya/Mandy/Carmella/Naomi. :lol

I guess I should have pointed out that there also currently isn't an IC or Raw tag title match scheduled, but at least they have some stuff that would make sense to get booked (Lashley vs Balor, Ricochet/Black vs Revival)

There are 7-8 matches still to be announced...2 weeks before the event  :lol :lol :lol

Stro

« Reply #7528 on: March 24, 2019, 03:16:47 PM »
I've been speed running through Raws, just watching promos/angles and finishes of matches, occassionally whole matches if its something that will have more meaning later on. 1996 is so dull, so stale, everything is still booked like the 80s. Then one day in October, some guy named Vince Russo gets putting on the writing team and the shows change literally over night. It's kind of amazing how much things change immediately.

His first 8 days has Austin doing the chair Pillmanizer to Pillman, Austin going on a rampage at the TV studios, and Pillman's got a gun. Now, since KOTR, Austin had more matches on Superstars than Raw, and I don't believe had a single promo on Raw from June to October. Now he's a key focus of the show, multiple promos per show, and gets that Survivor Series classic with Bret. Bret's "subtle heel turn" is actually not subtle at all, as he was taking shots at HBK for no reason as soon as he came back and after SS, he's consistently bitter and complaining about everything and everyone. Everyone starts cussing, everyone talks about Vince being the boss, they acknowledge fans cheering bad guys and booing good guys, HBK starts being a real douche and talking about he's the only one willing to bring his skeletons out of the closet and on to TV, tag teams are breaking up and feuding, there are a lot more heel vs heel matches, guys are complaining about their booking, SHOOTS.

By January 1997, HBK is calling himself the WWF's favorite degenerate and Vince is talking about ATTITUDE every week. It's really pretty amazing how quickly Vince Russo shook things up. His influence is felt immediately, and he's promoted to head writer in 2 months.

Sideshow Raheem

« Reply #7529 on: March 25, 2019, 11:14:13 AM »
Nikki Bella is retiring from wrestling. I wonder if that means she'll get a retirement match at wrestlemania or elsewhere.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nikki-bella-retiring-wwe-apos-145737219.html

I guess she'll hang on as a reality TV show star. Although I use the term star loosely.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7530 on: March 25, 2019, 11:18:34 AM »
Nikki Bella is retiring from wrestling. I wonder if that means she'll get a retirement match at wrestlemania or elsewhere.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nikki-bella-retiring-wwe-apos-145737219.html

I guess she'll hang on as a reality TV show star. Although I use the term star loosely.

Brie too.  Gonna miss Thicki's too-short/tight trunks.  :'(

They're moving on to start...a podcast. :zzz
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7531 on: March 25, 2019, 12:40:59 PM »
WWE.com announced that the Raw women's championship match will be the main event, making it the first women's match to headline WM. After all the FIRST TIME EVER and WOMEN'S EVOLUTION stuff they pushed so hard the last few years, I think it would be pretty hard for them NOT to put that match on last, or risk getting a whole lot of shit. On the other hand, I bet they're :rodney about how now they have pretty much nothing left to say "first time ever" in regards to the women. After this they'll have to actually just...feature the women normally without patting themselves on the back and making it a PR opportunity.

Kurt Angle will get a farewell match on Smackdown...against AJ Styles, which is neat, but I can't believe they're really just not going to do Bryan vs Angle. The only chance it could ever happen, even if it wouldn't be that good today.

Full card for the ROH x NJPW show at MSG:

0. 30 man Honor Rumble
NEVER Openweight/ROH TV Championships: Will Ospreay vs Jeff Cobb
Dalton Castle vs Rush
WOH World Championship: Mayu Iwatani vs Kelly Klein
Bully Ray Street Fight Open Challenge
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Taiji Ishimori vs Dragon Lee vs Bandido
IWGP Heavyweight/ROH World Tag Team Championships: GoD vs Villain Enterprises vs Briscoes vs EVIL/SANADA
British Heavyweight Championship: Zack Sabre Jr vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi
ROH World Championship Ladder Match: Jay Lethal vs Matt Taven vs Marty Scurll
IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada

If you cut out the ROH stuff that looks like a pretty good show. Castle vs Rush will probably suck since Castle has been injured for what seems like years. I actually watched the 17th anniversary ROH PPV the other night when I couldn't sleep, even on commentary he was like "Yeah I haven't performed well in a long time, sorry y'all". Speaking of that PPV, Iwatani vs Klein happened on that as well and it was genuinely fucking awful. They're going to have the worst match in MSG since the 70s. Presumably the returning Flip Gordon will be the one to answer Bully Ray's open challenge. Unless it's a big shocking return of someone like CM Punk, I don't think anyone is going to give a shit about 50 year old Bubba Ray Dudley getting 10 minutes of promo time at what is literally the biggest non-WWE show in America in 20 years.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7532 on: March 25, 2019, 05:05:14 PM »
Angle vs AJ and now vs Joe, we TNA baby

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1110272294650167296

Stro

« Reply #7533 on: March 25, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »
Literally:

Former TNA Champions currently working for WWE: AJ Styles, Joey Samoey, Kurt Angle, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Rooooo, Bobby Lashley, Eric Young, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Mickie James, EC3, Booker T, Drake Maverick, whatever Gunner's NXT name is, Jeff Jarrett (creative), Abyss (agent), Sonjay Dutt (agent), Mike Kanellis, R-Truth, Brian Kendrick, Chelsea Green, D-Von Dudley (agent), Sarita (trainer), Zelna Vegas, DJZ, Trevor Lee, Mia Yim, Rhyno, Road Dogg (head writer for SD), Shawn Daivari (agent),

Then there are all the people who worked in TNA without being champions: Jeremy Borash, Mark Andrews, Tomasso Ciampa, Curt Hawkins, Dave Mastiff, Alpha Female, Nigel McGuinness, Roderick Strong, Samuel Shaw, basically the entire UK roster worked Impact or GFW tapings.

Shit is absurd at this point.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7534 on: March 25, 2019, 06:32:51 PM »
well tbf almost everyone that wasn't with wwe had a cup of coffee in impact/tna in the 2000s

Stro

« Reply #7535 on: March 25, 2019, 06:37:34 PM »
well tbf stfu nerd mother fucker

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7536 on: March 25, 2019, 06:39:16 PM »
well tbf almost everyone that wasn't with wwe had a cup of coffee in impact/tna in the 2000s

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7537 on: March 25, 2019, 06:47:05 PM »
well tbf stfu nerd mother fucker
:smug

Stro

« Reply #7538 on: March 25, 2019, 06:51:13 PM »
 :ltg

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7539 on: March 25, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
 :money

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7540 on: March 25, 2019, 06:58:03 PM »
Since Raw is in Boston will  Gronk show up? :lol

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7541 on: March 25, 2019, 08:03:06 PM »
Since Raw is in Boston will  Gronk show up? :lol

Maybe his reflection will be looking back at Mojo Rawley from the mirror tonight
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7542 on: March 26, 2019, 04:08:34 PM »
WWE accidentally tweeted out Bryan Vs. Kingston at Mania.  Whoops!  Wait I mean I AM SO ANGRY NEVER SAW THIS COMING :punch
ど助平

Stro

« Reply #7543 on: March 26, 2019, 04:22:58 PM »
WWE actually has a shot at not ending WM with a booing crowd for the first time in 5 years, so I would expect Kofi, Becky, and Seth all to lose their matches and Vince cackle backstage.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7544 on: March 26, 2019, 04:34:58 PM »
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7545 on: March 26, 2019, 07:02:20 PM »
the batista/hhh match is a retirement match? wtf is the point of that?  :lol one person hasn't wrestled in like 5 years and the other has 1-2 matches a year :idont

Stro

« Reply #7546 on: March 26, 2019, 07:07:52 PM »
Kind of I think? Batista said it was going to be his last match and he was going out on his terms, which is why he wanted it with HHH in the first place. HHH I guess said he'd put his career on the line for....idk. I guess he was really mad or some shit.

Regardless I highly doubt it will be the last match for either (HHH for sure), and in fact I wouldn't be shocked at all for them to be involved in a match together (either as opponents or an Evolution reunion) at the next Saudi Arabia show.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7547 on: March 26, 2019, 07:13:47 PM »
big dave is too woke for a saudi show :wag

Stro

« Reply #7548 on: March 26, 2019, 07:19:21 PM »
I just watched the highlights of Joe vs Angle on Raw

:jeanluc

Kurt looks in agony at all times, probably rebroke his neck for the 10th time in the opening minutes of the match, landed on his head AGAIN on a fucking snapmare. What really gets me is how a dude who looks like it hurts to even stand and moves about as fast and graceful as a mummy is somehow still jacked and in better shape than any 50 year old you've ever met in your life. Even if he literally can't close his mouth and is drooling at the end of the match.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7549 on: March 26, 2019, 08:23:37 PM »
Smackdown has Charlotte challenging Asuka for the title right now.  LMAO if they decided that this title situation can be resolved by having her win and taking the title.  :lol ::)  It's either gonna be that or Becky interferes so Asuka can keep it. 

ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7550 on: March 26, 2019, 08:25:39 PM »
this probably ends with a dq from asuka getting attacked by her actual wm opponent or something, right? if they randomly give the title to charlotte that'd be fucked :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7551 on: March 26, 2019, 08:27:36 PM »

It feels like WWE has done a great job of making all other women outside Becky/Ronda/Charlotte seem completely irrelevant right before Mania.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7552 on: March 26, 2019, 08:28:03 PM »
this probably ends with a dq from asuka getting attacked by her actual wm opponent or something, right? if they randomly give the title to charlotte that'd be fucked :lol

That would make too much sense for the WWE to do, dunno.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7553 on: March 26, 2019, 08:40:15 PM »
welp :rofl

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7554 on: March 26, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
:neogaf

Sure, just shit all over Asuka.   :-\
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7555 on: March 26, 2019, 08:42:21 PM »
So now what?  Becky can pin Charlotte and they can continue feuding on SD and Ronda doesn't lose her title?  :doge
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7556 on: March 26, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »
I mean, I guess Asuka didn't have to wrestle a match where her inability to beat her challenger was advertised from the outset, so she's technically still above the Riott Squad on the pecking order, but probably only just. And she actually gets to wrestle on tv, so she's above Nikki Cross. Barely.
yar

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7557 on: March 26, 2019, 10:39:39 PM »
 :maf

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

filler