Author Topic: a shitty pop Bore to rival pop GAF  (Read 32922 times)

Re: a shitty pop Bore to rival pop GAF
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2015, 06:19:37 PM »
Mø is fucking awesome. So many good songs on her album.

Best dancer too.

Himu

« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2015, 06:40:32 PM »
I listened to Miguel's new album like a month ago and it sucks. I really liked his last LP too.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2015, 01:18:05 AM »
The photos in this post are mine. The videos are not. Cross-posted from my blog and elsewhere.

On August 3rd, Brandon Flowers came to Boston. Brandon Flowers is the lead singer and songwriter for a popular band called The Killers, and he's released two solo albums in between his work for that band.

With that out of the way, I can profess how much I love his music. Across both The Killers and his solo material, Brandon energizes and excites my soul in a way no one else in the medium can.

With doors opening at 7, I made sure to get there at 6:30. The line was already quite long, and by 7 it had wrapped around Brookline Ave. The venue (House of Blues) isn't very big, certainly not like a concert stadium, but that makes the turnout even more impressive to me.

The red represents the entire line as far as I could tell right before they let us in. When they did, I managed to nab a spot just a few yards from the mic on the left side of the floor.

After patiently standing through the strangely dad rock-ish opening band ("Donald?" Is that the band's name or the lead singer...?), there was a 20 minute break before the main event. Some kind of "Under the Sea"-type song started playing as the lights dimmed and the various members took their places on stage. And then...

Brandon Flowers exploded onto the scene in a way that only he could. "Dreams Come True" was an amazing start to his latest album, and an even better start to a concert. The loudness and liveness of the song in person was one of the most energizing experiences I've ever had. I don't think it's possible to dislike or be neutral on this song after you've heard it performed live, it was just that good.

He hopped up right in front of us during the second song, "Can't Deny My Love," and I swear he pointed right at me. When the song finished, the cheers just would not stop. "Wow, sounds like I need to come here more often!" I know it's something he probably says no matter where he plays, but I still flipped my shit. Brandon, you'll always have a place in Boston.

From there, it was onto "Crossfire," "Magdalena," "Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts" - all songs from his debut solo album Flamingo, and all songs that I can really groove to. I was shouting and fist pumping pretty loud for "Why did you roll your dice? Show your cards? Jilted lovers and broken hearts!"

Next he posed a question for us to answer after the next song finished. "Is he innocent, or guilty?" Brandon twanged. The crowd went wild. We knew what was coming.

He asked the question again. "Innocent?" Silence. "Guilty?" The place erupted. Who needs juries when you have mob rule?

"Lonely Town" and "Diggin' Up the Heart" followed, both two extremely strong entries in his latest album The Desired Effect. "Lonely Town" is a great 80s ballad (with a creepy undertone if you pay attention), while "Diggin' Up The Heart" is frenetic absurdity in song form. Before the latter, Brandon related how he was brought up that "bad people were just bad people" and how being in the world expanded his horizons beyond that. When writing "Diggin' Up The Heart," he was "aiming for" something like the film The Place Beyond the Pines but "hit Raising Arizona instead." And all of that really shines through in the song itself.

Brandon then said he'd let us choose between three different covers - "If Still It Can't Be Found" by Joe Pug, "Simply Irresistible" by Rob Palmer, and "Underdog" by The Spoons. The cheers for all three were roughly even (I voted for "Underdog," because "The Spoons" sounds like a cool band name), but it didn't matter. The band launched straight into "Read My Mind" from The Killers' third album, Day & Age. This track is in my top three favorites for the band, and it's probably the most meaningful song ever for me personally. I've attached a very cherished sentiment to it.

He went on to "Untangled Love," "Swallow It," and "The Way It's Always Been" which are fine songs, but not "up there" for me. "Untangled Love" wasn't the strongest track off The Desired Effect, but it was an amazing song to rock out to in person. Very dancey and catchy. The other two were a bit too slow for me.

The main setlist finished with "Human" which is probably the danciest and most well-known single from Day & Age.

Flowers then kind of gave a half-hearted "see ya" gesture and ran off stage, with the rest of the performers following. Knowing we were due for an encore, all of us in the audience just kept cheering. We were rewarded about 50 seconds later when the stage crew brought a synth piano and another mic on-stage. Flowers and the rest returned, along with Donald from the opener.

Brandon proceeded to tell us how when The Killers was just starting out, he'd put on make-up for shows and how they'd run to Wallgreens and how it looked "just awful." But he was inspired by a band called New York Dolls, whose frontman David Johansen releases solo music under the alias Buster Poindexter. (He promises at this point the story will come "full circle.") Apparently, recently The Killer's drummer Ronnie Vanucci played a Buster Poindexter song for Flowers over the phone.

That song - "Heart of Gold" - was then performed by both Flowers and Donald. It was a nice song (though I still couldn't understand Donald at all.) They finished and Donald bid farewell.

Brandon wasted no time and launched into "I Can Change," another one of my favorites from The Desired Effect. Even if it's not AAA material on its own, it's a great crowd-pleaser. After it finished I was feeling pretty winded (standing and jumping for three hours can do that for you.)

He walked up to the synthesizer they dragged on stage before the duet. "So do any of you know what song's this for?" There were a couple generic cheers as I looked around - most were silent and stone-faced. I yelled out, loudest I've ever done in my life, "Still Want You!" The lights dimmed. The synths started. The fog washed over the stage.

"Everyone's got a combination, if you put in the time." Finally, the rest of the audience started to cheer.

He pointed the mic at us and the hall lit up for half the refrain while he sang the rest.

"Nuclear distress?" he asked.

"Still want you!" we all shouted back.

"But the earth is heating up!" he pleaded.

"Still want you!"

"Hurricanes and floods!"

"Still want you!"

"Even more than I did before!" I went nuts.

"Still Want You" is my favorite song from Flowers' solo career. It's poppy and catchy yet still a bit grounded and weighty. It's hummable and shower-singable and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. With it, my night was complete.

There was one final song, "Only The Young" from Flamingo. A nice slow song to close out with. At the end, Brandon thanked us and pleaded that despite our cheering he physically could not sing another song. "If I sing anymore, I'm gonna crack! Sorry, and thank you!" I heard his voice crack a little during "Only The Young" so I didn't hold it against him - in fact, he hit all the notes I wanted him to ("Dreams Come True"/"Crossfire"/"Magdalena"/"Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts"/"Read My Mind"/"Human"/"I Can Change"/"Still Want You.") My only disappointment is that the Jacques Lu Cont remix for "Mr. Brightside" wasn't played (when it was at previous stops in the tour), because it's a lovely remix and the original song is another in my top three The Killers songs. But thinking about it, I'd much rather have "Read My Mind," so again, it's moot.

Easily one of the best experiences of my life. I was nervous since I had to go alone, but once the music actually started everything else just melted away. The only thing that could top this is The Killers dropping by Boston, and I hope they do soon.

tl;dr: :hyper
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:23:49 AM by Tasty Meat »

Tasty

« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2017, 10:02:37 PM »

I dig it. The snake segment had me laughing out loud. She goin' HARD.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2017, 11:01:44 PM »
What the fuck is this trash?
serge

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2017, 12:23:40 AM »
Her leaning into her snake reputation a little too hard. It comes off wayyy too try-hard. I get what she's going for, but... :doge

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2017, 01:59:30 AM »
Her leaning into her snake reputation a little too hard. It comes off wayyy too try-hard. I get what she's going for, but... :doge
Didn't wanna post it but since others agreed then oh well. Her acting is bad and it all made me cringe. I can see CL rocking this but definitely not Swift.

Plus the song is bad, and has shitty beats.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2017, 03:24:54 AM »
It was co-written by Right Said Fred of all people. Just why. :lol
Hi

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2017, 04:24:41 AM »
Yes constable.
ὕβρις

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
Oh she's dead is the corniest fuckin thing and I've loved some other TSwiz

thisismyusername

« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2017, 01:13:21 PM »
It was co-written by Right Said Fred of all people. Just why. :lol

Because "Too Sexy" has a catchy hook? :confused

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2017, 07:37:32 PM »
not knowing how this whole pop thing works, i don't get this whole "dark taylor" kerfuffle people seem eager to have immediate strong opinions about

at least half the singles off 1989 have lyrics like this
spoiler (click to show/hide)
We show off our different scarlet letters
Trust me, mine is better
We're so young, but we're on the road to ruin
We play dumb but we know exactly what we're doing
We cry tears of mascara in the bathroom
Honey, life is just a classroom

[Chorus]
'Cause baby I could build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And every day is like a battle
But every night with us is like a dream
Baby we're the new romantics
Come on, come along with me
Heartbreak is the national anthem
We sing it proudly

The rumors are terrible and cruel
But honey most of them are true
Did you think we'd be fine?
Still got scars in my back from your knives
So don't think it's in the past
These kind of wounds they last and they last
Now, did you think it all through?
All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal, but this won't
So if you come in my way
Just don't

Now we've got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!

[Bridge]
Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
You say sorry just for show
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
“Oh my God, who is she?”
I get drunk on jealousy
But you’ll come back each time you leave
Cause darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream

[Chorus]
So it’s gonna be forever
Or it’s gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it’s over, mhm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They’ll tell you I’m insane
[close]

make a post about taylor swift lyrics :doge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2017, 09:59:31 PM »
not knowing how this whole pop thing works, i don't get this whole "dark taylor" kerfuffle people seem eager to have immediate strong opinions about

at least half the singles off 1989 have lyrics like this
Trust me, mine is better

[Chorus]
We sing it proudly

The rumors are terrible and cruel
But honey most of them are true
Did you think we'd be fine?
Still got scars in my back from your knives
So don't think it's in the past
These kind of wounds they last and they last
Now, did you think it all through?
All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal, but this won't
So if you come in my way
Just don't

Now we've got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!

[Bridge]
Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
You say sorry just for show
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
“Oh my God, who is she?”
I get drunk on jealousy
But you’ll come back each time you leave
Cause darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream

[Chorus]
So it’s gonna be forever
Or it’s gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it’s over, mhm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They’ll tell you I’m insane
[close]

make a post about taylor swift lyrics :doge
What's not to get? She's spent a large part of her career playing up how much she's been wronged by ex-lovers and how mean Katy Perry and Kanye are. After Kim exposed her people started wising up to her whole victim act, and after the slightest amount of pushback she emerged with this new, contrived, semi-self aware 'ooh aren't I so bad, but also seriously they're still so mean to me!' shtick.

She's awful. I'm glad she tossed her songwriting abilities in the garbage because Swiftlerites deserve to be sapped of joy for encouraging this trash in the first place.

benjipwns

« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2017, 10:56:29 PM »
well, that's what i mean in a way, this "new" shtick everyone is on about from this song has been part of her shtick as much as i'm familiar with her which is mostly her singles as much as there's something like "shake it off" there's half the others, "blank space" and "new romantics" in particular never seemed to me as exactly fun and positive songs, especially lyrically as they're rather bitter without any kind of supposed "wink" as alleged and with the latter basically saying life is terrible so be defiant or crumble, and "bad blood" certainly is angry at someone without any feigned interest in reconciliation that others hint at

i mean there's certainly what we'd associate a "darker edge" to the music and style of the new song in comparison to those, but like "blank space" is a celebration of being a sociopath because it's fun to be a sociopath

though bitter at the world Taylor does write more memorable lines from what i can tell

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »
Yeah, that's kind of the point. She's always written 'acidic' lyrics, but she did it with a melody and didn't look like she just walked out of Hot Topic. Bad Blood had a hook, this has her monotonely mumbling over Peaches' "Operate" beat. The "wink" here is her 'owning' the minimal criticism levied at her in regards to her history of framing herself as a pariah

thisismyusername

« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2017, 11:29:17 PM »
really it's just disappointing that Taylor seems uninterested in following up on her most famous writings

I prefer her Information Security version, myself.

benjipwns

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2017, 02:46:55 AM »
enough fighting! if we believe strongly enough Empress Taylor can provide us both:

Tasty

« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2017, 04:18:40 PM »
Yup I'm confirmed for trash-person, I love the song. Chorus is weak though.

This song actually made me go from so-so on TayTay to actual fan. :doge
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2017, 01:45:24 AM »
real pop queen is back, werk it, slay bitch :rejoice

Trent Dole

« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2017, 06:55:10 AM »
Hi

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

benjipwns

« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2017, 03:56:21 AM »
taylor swift album actually disappointing in that i expected more of a departure from 1989 than it is, she's a later-twenties pop star now, it's exactly what you get...even Red wasn't as country as people talk about it, her two big singles off that weren't anything beyond normal pop songs the one even has a drop in the chorus...but the back half of this album is almost more by the book than 1989's toying with genre's was, it's very front-loaded with "the new taylor"

though i admit my interest in this is partly like gaga in terms of there's some weird hysteria around taylor swift, and some of her songs are actually pretty good, so i mostly am reacting to some of the nutty commentary...

The Guardian writer Alexis Petridis opined Reputation, "may be mired in bitterness and gossip, but the pop star's songwriting smarts and lyrical prowess are impossible to deny on her sixth album", noting the songs see "Swift cutting her last ties with her Nashville roots in favour of the blare and honk of EDM-influenced pop".[64] Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield writes Reputation, "shows the darker, deeper side of the pop mastermind". Sheffield also remarked, "As one of the all-time great pop masterminds, she's trying something new, as she always does."[13] Roisin O'Connor of The Independent says "Call It What You Want" is "arguably, the best song Swift has ever made", also praising Jack Antonoff's production, calling it "essential" to the album; "[Antonoff's] love of Eighties synth-pop is the perfect counterbalance to Max Martin and Shellback's dance and electronic touch".[65] Neil McCormick of The Daily Telegraph states, "Reputation is a big, brash, all-guns-blazing blast of weaponised pop that grapples with the vulnerability of the human heart as it is pummelled by 21st-century fame." McCormick continued, "This is an album with blockbuster event status, preceded by a satirical hit ("Look What You Made Me Do") in which she provocatively ditched her "girl-next-door" image for something more glamorously sophisticated."[12] Troy Smith from The Plain Dealer said the album served as a reminder of Swift's songwriting talent, labeling "New Year's Day", "End Game", "Delicate" and "Dress" as standouts of the album. [69]

In a negative review, Geoff Nelson of Consequence of Sound gave the album a D+ rating writing, "Swift's sixth studio album, is a bloated, moving disaster." Nelson continued, "Reputation doesn't improve past its initial singles, even if the chorus of "...Ready for It?" is one of the few vestiges of 1989 Taylor on the album. Elsewhere, Swift finds trouble: She raps, she adopts African-American Vernacular English, and she bizarrely collaborates with Future." Nelson called "Gorgeous", "Delicate", and "Call It What You Want" the "strongest moments on the album"

but like just from my casual viewpoint of having listened to the prior two albums, this isn't a turn of darkness, deepness or bitterness or anything like this, even the music videos aren't that way outside of the fact that she's older and is allowing herself to be portrayed differently in them...all the songs are just playing with different styles just like on the prior

yet i remember people saying the same stuff years ago, "blank space" has this verse and bridge:
Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies, you're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want, be that girl for a month
Screaming, crying, perfect storms, I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns, keep you second guessin' like
"Oh my God, who is she?" I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave, 'cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't, warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't, warn ya

"new romantics" tread this ground of reputations, gossip, bitterness
[Verse 1]
We're all bored, we're all so tired of everything
We wait for trains that just aren't coming
Trust me, mine is better

[Chorus]

and one of her biggest hits from five years ago takes a pretty "dark" view of love:
No apologies, he'll never see you cry
Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
You're drowning, you're drowning
You're drowning
And I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be
And now I see, now I see
Now I see

[Pre-Chorus]
He was long gone when he met me
And I realize the joke is on me, hey!

[Chorus]
Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Till you put me down, oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble

[Bridge]
And the saddest fear, comes creeping in
That you never loved me
Or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah!
[close]

long story short, i don't understand music "journalism" or "commentary" at all, even going beyond the mass media which i assume wikipedia's review quotes were culled from to genre's that i'm more invested in, when i read reviews from sites devoted to them it's the same incoherent garbage

it's not unique to taylor, or pop, but it was looking at the commentary and reaction to this album that popped off this little idea in my head that is far from new and almost patently obvious and not restricted to music but i find it almost entirely unsubtle in music and notice it whenever i look up an album on wikipedia, usually to find out when it came out or something, sometimes i read about the production if it's interesting and then see the "reception" commentary

one of the guys mentioned on both albums' reviews:
Writing for Rolling Stone, Rob Sheffield wrote, "Deeply weird, feverishly emotional, wildly enthusiastic, 1989 sounds exactly like Taylor Swift, even when it sounds like nothing she's ever tried before." Four stars.
Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield writes Reputation, "shows the darker, deeper side of the pop mastermind". Sheffield also remarked, "As one of the all-time great pop masterminds, she's trying something new, as she always does." Four stars.
For some reason he also ranked every song she ever did prior to the new album: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/taylor-swifts-songs-all-ranked-by-rob-sheffield-w504193/silent-night-2007-w504476
He wrote this about "Look What You Made Me Do" at #86 for that:
The main attraction here is the retro Panic! at the Disco vibe. Here's hoping it gets outshined by the rest of Reputation, the way "Shake It Off" was instantly eclipsed by the rest of 1989.

Best line: "It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality." Oh wait – that actually is Panic! at the Disco.
like what does this even mean

thanks to him though because it reminded me of 82. "Thug Story" With T-Pain (2009) and her rapping has really improved over the last eight years

10. "Our Song" (2006)

The hit that made me a Swift fan, the first moment I heard it in 2007 – it knocked me sideways in the middle of lunch. (The CW played it as interstitial music between afternoon reruns of the Clueless sitcom and What I Like About You.) "Our song is a slamming screen door," what a genius hook. I Googled to see who wrote this; it turned out the songwriter was also the singer and – how strange – she was just starting out. I hoped she might have at least another great tune or two in her. This song and that voice have kept slamming those screen doors ever since.
wait, is this guy a girl i used to know in 2006?

though ready for it should have been the first video obv, it's funny that they released them the way they did, it singlehandedly created this whole "the old taylor is dead" narrative and drama and hype that the rest of the album ultimately doesn't support:
[close]

benji rating: two stars out of ten microphones point five

benjipwns

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2017, 04:24:15 AM »
that ranking reminded me of this screamo (do we still call it this or is it all just post-electronic-metalcore now?) cover from one of those increasingly misleadingly titled "punk goes pop" albums that i've come to love in an endearing trash way that sometimes surprises

original: ZAYN, Taylor Swift - I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)
[close]

cover: Ice Nine Kills - “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever”

benjipwns

« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2017, 05:10:27 AM »
oh my god like shut the fuck up and die in a fire (like the old taylor)
                                  \
                                   \
                                    \

Trent Dole

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2017, 03:54:00 PM »
But wat our her thots on teh alt reich tho???!
Hi

Cryo

« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2017, 04:21:25 PM »
fuck a taylor swift, Kelela's album is one of my favorites of the year. Such a sensual and sentimental voyage thru relationship feels.

Frontline :whew
Waitin  :uguu
Take Me Apart  :shaq
Enough  :aah
Jupiter  :noah
Better  :goty2
LMK  :whoo
Truth or Dare  :lawd
S.O.S.  :preach
Blue Light   :mouf
Onanon  :tocry
Turn to Dust  :stahp
Bluff  :nope
Altadena  :miyamoto
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 04:29:01 PM by Cryo »

skullstorm

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
that ranking reminded me of this screamo (do we still call it this or is it all just post-electronic-metalcore now?) cover from one of those increasingly misleadingly titled "punk goes pop" albums that i've come to love in an endearing trash way that sometimes surprises

original: ZAYN, Taylor Swift - I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)
[close]

cover: Ice Nine Kills - “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever”

Jesus christ I don't know what that utter shite is but it is not screamo  :yuck

benjipwns

« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »
man you are really uninformed dude, screamo is like fall out boy and my chemical romance, basically darker music than traditional emo like weezer, jimmy eat world and paramore

skullstorm

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2017, 04:24:52 PM »
What happened to the old Taylor?
©ZH

skullstorm

« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2017, 04:54:13 PM »
I heard she died

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »
Whoa, if true.
©ZH

Tasty

« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2017, 10:44:29 PM »
She's actually more alive on Reputation than you'd think.

Also Reputation is Taytay's best album.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Tasty

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2017, 10:44:47 AM »
Reputation finally hit Google Play and it's actually a lot more consistent than I expected based on the singles.

I wanted to like the Future/Sheeran song but I just can't.

New Year's Day makes me wanna cry though. :usacry

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2017, 10:57:26 AM »

bae  :esports

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2017, 01:14:53 PM »
 :whoo :whew

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2017, 10:47:30 AM »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2017, 10:17:11 PM »

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2017, 11:20:07 PM »
The new charli is a solid tape. It’s a nice mix between the conventional bubble gum stuff off sucker/number 1 angel and the more edmy stuff like vroom vroom