Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4209685 times)

Hurry Devo, correct them before they believe lies.

Okay.

Since you're permed and all.

Which means I'm winning compared to you.  :D

I don't miss gaf and I rarely post in this forum/site. I only post when I'm bored after I've done productive things in life. I just got a raise. I'm doing good.

I'm happy that you got a raise and that your life is presumably going well, but I'll never understand your need to punch up your posting with the "I'm not one of you; I'm better than you" undertones.

Isn't she doing the same thing as well? just not in their face?

She assumes I care about gaf as much as her. I can't give a single care about that place. I bet she posts there morning, noon, and night. Yet their all nerds and losers to her.  ::)

Well, you're getting to the heart of why some senior members of this forum hate this thread:  some think it's juvenile and/or unnecessary and demonstrates an unhealthy fixation on another forum when there's perfectly good conversation worth having here. The counter, though, is that some simply enjoy gossiping, or having a group that's in on them as they laugh at other things behind their backs (and I'm not trying to have that "behind their backs" come across as weasley). What Devo is doing is in the spirit of this thread. Whether this thread should exist or is stupid and should be nuked from existence is up for debate.

Yeah, well, I had sex with your wife!

My wife is in a coma.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I post elsewhere what does Lan do exactly? Oh right bust my balls lol.

Lan

You bitch about everything on gaf, yet your life is gaf. That is more sad than anything you can prove on me.

You seem to care enough to point this out every time you're here. What's really bothering you?

Its annoying how you run to places like this thread to talk about other people on a different site. Its called being bitch-made. I don't even know or care about these people you talk about. Your personality is annoying and sad.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Its annoying how you run to places like this thread to talk about other people on a different site. Its called being bitch-made. I don't even know or care about these people you talk about. Your personality is annoying and sad.

Jesus you are mad. What did I do honey boo?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
ITT  :weeaboo
©@©™

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

I'm not even mad, Lan is having one of those shitfits of hers, this is why I usually ignore her. Think I'll just go back to doing that.

Lan

Okay.

I don't miss gaf and I rarely post in this forum/site. I only post when I'm bored after I've done productive things in life. I just got a raise. I'm doing good.

I'm happy that you got a raise and that your life is presumably going well, but I'll never understand your need to punch up your posting with the "I'm not one of you; I'm better than you" undertones.

She assumes I care about gaf as much as her. I can't give a single care about that place. I bet she posts there morning, noon, and night. Yet their all nerds and losers to her.  ::)

Well, you're getting to the heart of why some senior members of this forum hate this thread:  some think it's juvenile and/or unnecessary and demonstrates an unhealthy fixation on another forum when there's perfectly good conversation worth having here. The counter, though, is that some simply enjoy gossiping, or having a group that's in on them as they laugh at other things behind their backs (and I'm not trying to have that "behind their backs" come across as weasley). What Devo is doing is in the spirit of this thread. Whether this thread should exist or is stupid and should be nuked from existence is up for debate.

Well hopefull it gets nuked. At least I don't feel alone in my annoyance. 

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Okay.

Isn't this thread where you have the most posts? Oh man it clearly annoys you.

Lan

I'm not even mad, Lan is having one of those shitfits of hers, this is why I usually ignore her. Think I'll just go back to doing that.

If anyone shouldn't have access to the internet it should be this one.

Lan

Okay.

Devo: I'm going to ignore you, but right after I not ignore you.

Your life is gaf. I win by default.

Lan

just murder each other in the digital realm already

America has to grow stronger as a Technopoly before this can happen.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
My wife is in a coma.
You're beat Youngblood, you just screwed yourself!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Lan

Fight! Fight! A sista and a white!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
If the black don't win, we all jump in!
[close]

:lol

I'm only a sista if you are black. Only older black people still do the "sista", "brother" thing. lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

king of the internet

• 🚽

Okay.

quote pyramid

Lan

(Image removed from quote.)

yes Kelly is the best. Your point?

awesome I have a hash tag.  :D

Lan

Okay.

quote pyramid

If we continue it might turn into one of those magic eye images where you have to cross your eyes to see the real picture.

parallax

Maybe leeness and SquiddyBiscuit are trolling you Cowbells  :lol
The master baiter being baited herself

She has timedog do that for her

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Maybe leeness and SquiddyBiscuit are trolling you Cowbells  :lol
The master baiter being baited herself

She has timedog do that for her

Daily trolls.

Rahxephon91

Yeah, well, I had sex with your wife!
The jerk store called, they said they're running out of you.

FStop7

Advice blows but since we're all here anyway.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49932846&postcount=12031

Reaffirming that narrative.

I am pretty sure that Leeness is Kathy Bates' character from Misery.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
man i love this thread :lol
duc

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Cowbell's Angry Dome

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Lan

I dont even post links from gaf and go, omg what a virgin loser. I dont have enough time for all that.

I have no problen telling people directly their a fucking idiot or spineless.

Devos ault?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:54:50 AM by Lan »

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
I dont have enough time for all that.

Honey, who're you trying to kid here; you've got time. ::)
Unzip

benjipwns

We get it devo and lan you want the GAF simp dick so much you'll fight over it on an offspring forum. (dat simp side dick)

Now can you get back to baiting GAF and playing FFXIV so the rest of us can get back to wallowing in misery over our bans or not bans or duckroll pedophilia fantasies and no matter what the case questioning WHY DO THESE GAFFERS NOT GET IT?

This forum is here for us to heal by discounting the GAF masses for our elite and really godlike views, how are we supposed to live in this bubble when you interfere and bring us into the harsh reality of ladies, likely naked, and oiled and so naked, fighting over their video game playing men? Fighting so much. Begging. Just wishing. Asking what level our character is. Oh yes, we just prestiged. Oh oh oh, airstrike. Yesssss.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:21:11 AM by benjipwns »

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523257

1hr left on earth, time to play Majoras Mask
itm

benjipwns

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49938750&postcount=28
On one hand, I agree with this.

On the other, a significant portion of the people engaging in this behavior aren't doing so because they're making rational independent choices, but because of a deep seeded lack of self esteem perpetuated by a white culture that sees lighter skin as more beautiful and darker or black skin as bad or ugly.

I still think it should be allowed, mind you. I just see how it perpetuates Eurocentric standards of beauty. I'd look for ways to move culture away from a Eurocentric standard of beauty generally rather than target this behavior specifically.
-2.639759 Eurocentric beauty

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49863282&postcount=307
Both shows are pretty mean-spirited, actually. ITC might be a bit more subtle about some things, and as a result, appear more good-natured about its characters, but both shows take a very dim view of their "nerd" anti-characters. For every moment of Moss' understated genius, Roy is a bumbling fool. Jen and Douglass are the very real and very terrifying representation of actual management layers within a corporate IT hierarchy.

BBT follows along similar "horrible human being" tropes. Sheldon is a tragically awful person, though he has grown over the course of the show. Leonard is the worst kind of social outcast (he can function in social situations, but he's a complete asshole). Raj is deranged. Howard started as one of the creepiest, Oedipal sociopaths in recent sitcom memory, but even he's turned a corner with his marriage to Bernadette. Penny is still lousy, even though she tries.

Amy, on the other hand, is probably the only truly good person on the show. She's grown immensely, she's forced Sheldon to grow, provided Penny and Bernadette with a rather insightful mirror...and I'll venture that her relationship with Sheldon is the philosophical heart and core conceptual underpinning of the show: that these people need to grow up, ditch their ill-conceived notions about what the world should be, carve a decent life for themselves, and learn how to be adults. The irony is that it applies to everyone there, not just the four guys.

And I think that's the core difference between ITC and BBT. ITC is very narrowly focused, and benefits from that laser focus. BBT is more of an ensemble piece, like Friends (though I'd say BBT is far more tolerable), with a broader subject matter.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:03:27 AM by benjipwns »

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
BBT is more of an ensemble piece, like Friends (though I'd say BBT is far more tolerable), with a broader subject matter.

Reading that thread makes me sad
itm

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Friends sucked.
©@©™

Lan

FFXIV? Havent played it since late 2011? Look my user name up on the ffxiv main site to see how far I got. It wasnt very far. I dont even remember my user name I have to search for it. I play DS and 3DS more.
Shaka: whatever you like to believe.

totally not a creep

am i alone in thinkin opiate will snap and kill a bunch of people irl ?

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Beep boop, such an action would be illogical.
Boop!
<コ:彡

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

Unzip

king of the internet

• 🚽

See, he wouldn't snap. He's always in control of his emotions. He strikes me as more of the type to maintain the illusion during the day and then come home to dissect people in his basement at night. 

nudemacusers

nooooo anything but that gif nooooooooooo
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Cowbell's Angry Dome

I'll suplex you.  :maf

If I were somebody cool, I'd photoshop your head on there, but I'm Don Flamenco.   A mid-tier, at best, boxer from the game punch out. 

Don Flamenco 2 was close to being upper tier.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Oh dear.

The only spergy bullshit ITT should be from linked GAF posts. I don't need an overload thanks to Lan setting up some shitpost dripfeed IV directly into it kthx

Also Friends didn't suck shut up  >:(
bent

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I feel bad for Timedog's anus. All this Devo EB/GAF shade n aggression has to go somewhere

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Lan

Bro: eh, I think its much better than neon colored furries with tramp stamps and tongue rings.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Keep goin :drool
bent

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^_^

archie4208

Somebody stole Joe's avatar at GAF too.  Now I'm confused when I see the mushroom cloud.  :maf

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
nooooo anything but that gif nooooooooooo

U MAD?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
oh hell nah  :gurl
©@©™

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
FFXIV? Havent played it since late 2011? Look my user name up on the ffxiv main site to see how far I got. It wasnt very far. I dont even remember my user name I have to search for it. I play DS and 3DS more.

hey boo!  :-*
UNF

hampster

I saw in one thread that ThoseDeafMutes never watched The Simpsons. Now I understand what went wrong :-\
Zzz

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Post count pretty much explains why that thread has gone to shit.

king of the internet

• 🚽
Post count pretty much explains why that thread has gone to shit.

Seriously. I mean, I would never post myself on GAF so I have no business in that thread in the first place, but still. The wankery is unbearable, that thread would be infinitely less embarrassing if NinjaBoy and DeafMutes stopped posting forever.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50010600&postcount=229

This guy is late-twenties at least and used to spend his time in TinyGAF creeping on teenage girls who'd come into the chat :rofl
bent

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50010600&postcount=229

This guy is late-twenties at least and used to spend his time in TinyGAF creeping on teenage girls who'd come into the chat :rofl

:kobeyuck

I mean, I'm not going to say she's not cute, but "I'd gladly go to jail for one good night with [a 16 y/o]"? You ain't right son, get some help.
©@©™