General > Video Game Bored

ACNL - CUTEST THREAD ON THE BORE

<< < (198/198)

MMaRsu:

--- Quote from: Tasty Meat on April 03, 2020, 04:16:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: MMaRsu on April 03, 2020, 04:14:35 PM ---Oh im sorry dude im such a dolt I just realized I put my watering can in my closet on the fifth row or something O_o

Let me know for how many bells they are selling over there ? :)

-edit-

Oh 134 they are selling for 163 over here debating if I should sell or wait :p

--- End quote ---

I'd probablllly sell if you haven't been keeping track, but up to you.

--- End quote ---

Well they were about 150 yesterday and then 155 and then 160 and now 163 so who knows I might sell em tomorrow, shops are closed on my end now

Ill just continue on tomorrow, bit tired now

Tasty:
https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Fortune_Shop

Seven years on, I still don't have this shop lol. This game always feels like it has more to give.

Tasty:
Was curious how my New Horizons playing stacked up to New Leaf, so checked my 3DS Activity Log...

325:58 :doge

NH still has a ways to go to catch up, which is actually comforting in a way. Reinforces that an Animal Crossing game is never "finished" or "beaten." :)

Tasty:

Happy seven-year birthday to Animal Crossing: New Leaf! :heartbeat (In NA.) A lot of people here might want to log on today to enjoy the anniversary ceremony with Isabelle. :) For me, I think my first day was June 13th, so a couple days to go for me.

Crazy that despite playing it on and off for seven years I still haven't "unlocked" everything... there's a whole shop still to open, badges still to get, public works villagers have yet to even propose... New Leaf certainly wasn't lacking for content and that contributed to its staying power for sure. :) Seems like it will end up as a fitting capstone to the traditional Animal Crossing formula as well as a decent transition/bridge to New Horizons (with Public Works and Welcome Amiibo.)

New Leaf also introduced Isabelle to the series too which can't be understated. :heartbeat

Also a good article: 7 Years Of New Leaf: Seven Features We Want Back In Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Here's to another seven years of Animal Crossing!!!

Tasty:

Made a trip back to Serres to prepare for the 7 year anniversary tomorrow. I definitely missed Bam. :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version