Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 137556 times)

magus

• LIKES FF7
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #1080 on: February 19, 2014, 07:35:06 PM »
so you guys might want to start saving stones... according to anime site crunchyroll the evangelion collaboration is coming next month

http://m.crunchyroll.com/article/?id=67925

features

- a REM choke full of attackers
- the 6 star of the set comes with a x3 attacker LS and an AS similiar to lucifer
- dungeon feature skillups for green odin,isis and archdemon lucifer
- the boss is a dark attacker that comes with one of those fancy ignore defense damage skills which can fits a dmeta team
- it also seems that a misato monster not present in the original REM set will be there so there is also chance for other skill up monster and or bosses showing up
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:20:19 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #1081 on: February 19, 2014, 07:37:29 PM »
Attackers you say :gladbron

Knowing GungHo, they'll run a Ninja/Riders godfest during that collab just to make people shell out more for stones. The fuckers.
yar

« Reply #1082 on: February 19, 2014, 08:26:32 PM »
Magoose, you're friends list is full.  Add me first.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1083 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:20 PM »
Magoose, you're friends list is full.  Add me first.

there added :beli

2 days of scarlet snake princess have been announced this weekend... will i be able to get another skill-up? nobody knows
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1084 on: February 19, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »
Still have three skill ups to go; 83 max stam and 2 stones.  I can do it. 

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1085 on: February 19, 2014, 11:24:35 PM »
I think I'm getting kind of burnt out on PAD
yar

« Reply #1086 on: February 20, 2014, 12:25:30 AM »
Need a keeper of rainbow and I can ultimate my echidna.   Can't wait.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1087 on: February 20, 2014, 06:50:59 AM »
I think I'm getting kind of burnt out on PAD

well after you get a team that can do most of the descend in a reliable manner there isn't much to do other than skilling up stuff for any eventual future dungeon,that said didn't you stone your way through several of them? :heh

anyway, more japanese updates

- some sort of new gaming mode (or whole new game? i'm not sure) where you can play as a tamadra is going to get released, no idea what is the purpouse of it all... you can also dress the tamadra like amaterasu,valkyrie or satan

- siegfried is getting an alternate busty evo B/L, LS is physical atk x3.5 when hp is above 80%

- cu-chu is also getting an alternate busty evo... G/R, LS is balanced atk x3.5 when hp is above 80%

- a new keeper dungeon is getting released with a keeper called the golden keeper inside it

- and finaly the first mythical beast ultimate... ultimate phoenix and ultimate cerberus

- and ultimate sasuke

- two of the evangelion rem monster are getting busties too,asuka is getting upgrade to attacker hp/atk x2 to attacker hp x2 and atk x2.5 and the 6 star rare (shinji & kaworu) is getting a devilit evolution with the LS changing to attacker atk 3.5x as long as your hp is above 80%

EDIT: oh boy the update are flying today

Ultimate Mechdragon Hadar (supposedly you get him by fusing all mech dragons together)

Ultimate Zaerog

Ultimate Lilith version 1

Ultimate Lilith Version 2

Ultimate Siren

the vote for new ultimate has been decided

1. kirin
2. l.meta
3. lucifer

ehy i have 2 out of 3!

new biweekly dragon series after flower dragon announced,they are going to be sengoku dragons,here is cao cao dragon (disappointed it's not blue,can't wait for the lu bu dragon)

next god series will be indian 2.0,here's durga

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:56:21 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1088 on: February 20, 2014, 03:34:04 PM »
add me pancake

EDIT: goddamn green hera dungeon sounds super annoying

Round 1 - Dark/Light Hades - 4,444,444 hp - pre empitive reduce orb movement time,deals 177,776 damage after 6 turn
Round 2 - Ultimate Leviathan - pre emptive skill binds, deals 2549 on his furst turn then the amount double every next turn
Round 3 - Ultimate Alraune - pre emptive heal, bind when less at 50% hp
Round 4 - Green Hera - pre emptive makes her immune to light for 10 rounds

soooooo

dmeta can't do it because she get murdered by hades
lucifer can't tank
kirin can't do it because she's all about light damage

horus maybe?

ya, lol horus

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1089 on: February 20, 2014, 03:37:24 PM »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1090 on: February 20, 2014, 05:37:53 PM »
that ra video is unfair... he can stall for 10 turns only because there is a shitload of + egg in the basket and he can kill hera only because she doesn't renew the light protection

anyway! some more info

Golden Keeper - 3626/1107/0 - Light/Fire

AS: heal 3000 hp and void dark damage for 1 turn (same skill as radius)

Misato - 2395/1680/282 - Fire/Light - Attacker - Enchance Fire Row/Enchance Fire Orb/Skill Boost/Bind Resist

AS: turn dark and heart orb into fire orbs
LS: not sure about this but i think it's attacker get atk 2.5x and rcv 2x

The Ninth Angel (Evangelion invade mob) - 2053/1378/-200 - Dark - God/Attacker

AS: dark enchance (same as cerberus)
LS: something something attacker 1.5x
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1091 on: February 20, 2014, 05:39:07 PM »
I know its unfair.  I posted it to show how hard it will be, especially with horus. 

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #1092 on: February 21, 2014, 07:35:14 PM »
Can one of you jerks look up my code for me?  Phone shat the bed and I had to get a new one, trying to migrate data
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1093 on: February 21, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »
Can one of you jerks look up my code for me?  Phone shat the bed and I had to get a new one, trying to migrate data

yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1094 on: February 21, 2014, 09:24:07 PM »
Don't you need the other code too?

Steve Contra

« Reply #1095 on: February 22, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »
Yup, nothing is working :-\
vin

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1096 on: February 22, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1097 on: February 22, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »

Yeah, not sure what to do in that case. I wrote mine down on a slip of paper I keep in my desk just in case. #notanaddict #kindofanaddict
yar

Steve Contra

« Reply #1098 on: February 22, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
Re-Roll!
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1099 on: February 22, 2014, 11:45:54 AM »
Re-Roll!

There is that pink egg machine coming with like 2% chance for Chinese gods in addition to the healer girls... Not a terrible thing to toss early stones at I guess.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1100 on: February 22, 2014, 12:23:19 PM »

Yeah, not sure what to do in that case. I wrote mine down on a slip of paper I keep in my desk just in case. #notanaddict #kindofanaddict

Anal is spelt with an l and dick with a k.  OK I see 'ana' and my brain fills in the rest #analwaysananalproblem

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1101 on: February 23, 2014, 12:55:24 AM »
8 for skill ups on monday.  I really need my EOS max skilled. 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1102 on: February 23, 2014, 01:38:47 AM »
i did the dungeon a bunch of times today and i didn't even get a drop i'm pretty close to being done with this game and i've never even bothered with a descend
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1103 on: February 23, 2014, 06:38:40 AM »
i got 3 so far
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1104 on: February 23, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »
Got 10 so far.  Going to have another stone and a level up as well.  Also got 5 + eggs and 6 masks.  It's been good to be this time.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1105 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:25 PM »
i'm up to 8... too bad i'm wasting some of my stamina on red pirate dragon,legend is too hard for me but the fucker didn't drop on master even with x2 :beli
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1106 on: February 23, 2014, 05:01:47 PM »
13 so far.  I think around 18 I get a 90% chance of max skilled (need 3 more)

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1107 on: February 24, 2014, 08:14:25 AM »
3 skillups out of 9 naga for a total of 11 CD :obama

are you guys going to roll the pink REM? it's sticker girls (healer which change 2 colors into hearts) and a small chance to get a chinese god out of it
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:18:06 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1108 on: February 24, 2014, 10:49:15 AM »
1 skill up from 13, muther fucking cunt farts

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1109 on: February 24, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
Why don't I see the samba dragon?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1110 on: February 24, 2014, 04:45:06 PM »
Why don't I see the samba dragon?

Because you touch yourself

spoiler (click to show/hide)
look for "mardi gras parade"
[close]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 04:47:17 PM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1111 on: February 24, 2014, 05:42:11 PM »
wasn't that; I posted 3 hours before it went up.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1112 on: February 27, 2014, 10:50:17 AM »
godfest announced,it's indian - archdemons... usualy this would be a pretty sucky godfest but recently the RGB indian have been buffed so that they give x3 atk to their respective color,and archdemons are now orbchanger that comes with 2 row enchance and 2 skill boost,belial in particular has tons of friend as there are a lot of good fire/dark devils like hera-ur and red sonia... the dark archdemon fallen angel lucifer also now comes with a nuke AND a dark orb enchance and that orb enchance will be skillable next week when the evangelion collaboration comes

that said i probably won't roll unless the godfest also fall within a light/dark festival

the new dragon only descend is also coming tomorrow... my dragon are still sucky and underleveled but i heard master is really easy so i might try it just in case

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1113 on: February 27, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
I'm going to roll twice.  I want the Indian gods (except the black one) and a few of the demons. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1114 on: February 28, 2014, 11:31:56 PM »
Got Lakshmi, which is what I wanted most (bought 12 stones though *shame). 

I think I can F/L my Horus now that I have Lakshmi's RCV

So team will be F/L horus, B/G Lakshmi, Yomi, Orochi, Echina, and either F/F horus, L/L Ra, or Baset friend.

Fully awoken, that is an extra 2.5 seconds, :lol  Decent HP, 2 skill boosts but low RCV.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1115 on: March 01, 2014, 12:43:19 AM »
Rolled once, got a toytops!

10 rolls in a row without a God, what what.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1116 on: March 01, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »
rolled twice,first roll was a flame golem (between drops and the pal machine this is like my 4th one) the second roll was a sylph, kinda happy with the sylph, most people don't like elemental but i think they are under-rated and as all of the elemental are balanced type,sylph is the one that is in the right color

EDIT: wow zombie dragon is like the easiest descend ever,i went in with a party that had like level 20 monster and still won without breaking a sweat
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:15:06 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1117 on: March 01, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »
Rolled once, got a toytops!

10 rolls in a row without a God, what what.
Na na nana

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1118 on: March 01, 2014, 04:06:32 PM »
Forgot the last na, sorry.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1119 on: March 03, 2014, 08:54:22 PM »
0 stoned athena with double kirin when creepy had to buy his way to victory :umad

spoiler (click to show/hide)
after 3 try and 100 wasted stamina... :fbm
[close]
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1120 on: March 04, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »
You dummy, you're aware they GIVE you stones? And you throw some away every godfest and get another golem, right? Using 2-3 stones on a descend when you're guaranteed a useful monster is perfectly legit. DUR DUR DUR DUR.

I swear, there must be stupid in the water over in euroland.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1121 on: March 04, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
He just mad about your sweet skills, Magus.

Also the stupid isn't in the water; it's in the genes. 

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1122 on: March 04, 2014, 01:28:35 PM »
Magoose beat NES Contra with no continues or even dying once, I guess
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1123 on: March 04, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »
finally got some pengdras out of my fucking box. yeeee actually leveling up shit
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1124 on: March 04, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
don't be like that creepy! here i offer you this!

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1125 on: March 05, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1126 on: March 05, 2014, 10:43:47 AM »
Mega Update is out with all the super juicy info

Ultimate Kirin - Gain Light Sub-Attribute - Gain Physical Sub-type (!) - +350 HP - LS/AS unchanged - Gains 3 more awakening,Enchanced Light Orb,Skill Boost and enchanced movement time - Requires new gold keeper

Ultimate Light Meta - Sub-Attribute changed from light to water - +100 HP/+50 ATK - LS: changed from healer 3.5x atk when 80%>hp to healer 3.5x atk when 50%>hp - 3rd awakening changed from bind heal to skill boost - Requires Angelit

Ultimate Lucifer - Sub-Attribute changed from light to water - +100 ATK - LS: small increase to attack (1.3x?) on top of the 2x hp and rcv for dark monster

Ultimate Draggie Knight - Wood Sub-Attribute added - +950 HP/+300 ATK - LS: dragon attack increase x2.5 - second awakening changed from attack boost into skill boost

Ultimate Siren: - Water Sub-Attribute added - +700 HP/+400 ATK - LS: improved healing (from x3 to x4? from x3 to x5?)

Ultimate Normal Lilith - Dark Sub-Attribute added - +800 HP/+100 ATK/+50 RCV
Ultimate Angelith Lilith - Light Sub-Attribute added - Type changed into Attacker/Devil - +150 HP/+370 ATK/-30 RCV - LS: Attacker atk x3 - second awakening changed from plus recovery into enchanced dark row

both version get an upgrade on poison mist,on top of the poison devil attack increase by 1.5x for 1 turn

Ultimate Sasuke: - Wood Sub-Attribute added - +100 ATK/+60 RCV - LS: Attacker hpx2,atk x2.5

Ultimate Mechdragon Canopus - Light Sub-Attribute added - God Sub-type added - +200 HP/+50 ATK/+60 RCV - LS: Wood and god monster attack x2.5 - first awakening changed from enchanced wood orb to enchanced wood row - Requires you to sack all other color of mechdragon except wood and a gold keeper

Ultimate Mechdragon Hadar - Fire Sub-Attribute added - Devil Sub-type added - +300 HP/+100 ATK - LS: Dark and devil monster attack x2.5 - first awakening changed from enchanced dark orb to enchanced dark row - Requires you to sack all other color of mechdragon except dark and a gold keeper

Ultimate Phoenix - Fire Sub-Attribute added - +400 HP/+100 ATK - LS: Attacker HP and ATK x2 - requires fire tri-fruit
Ultimate Cerberus - Dark Sub-Attribute added - +400 HP/+50 ATK/+50 RCV - LS: Attacker HP and ATK X2 - requires devilit
Ultimate Unicorn - Light Sub-Attribute added - Healer Sub-type added (!) - +350 HP/+90 RCV - LS: Healer HP and ATK x2 - requires angelit

Ultimate Zaerog - Dark Sub-Attribute added - +500 HP/+50 ATK/+50 RCV - requires one of each tri-fruit and a devilit - 3 more awakenings: enchanced dark orbs,enchanced dark row and skill boost

Droidragon is also getting 9 awakening 3 of each status resist
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:16:54 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1127 on: March 05, 2014, 10:57:05 AM »
Kirin is seriously ridiculous. 

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1128 on: March 05, 2014, 11:43:57 AM »
Kirin is seriously ridiculous.

mmm... well,i think they gave her more awakening because she got like half of the vote when it came to picking ultimate evo monster,she's really popular... that said +350 HP and enchanced orb and skill boost aren't that great,i'd say the biggest upgrade are

1) sub light element,when you are hitting with a 25x multipler every little bit adds up
2) time boost,if you are a combo/color leader you need this,all of the other color/combo leader had one
3) having a physical sub-type make her an amazing sub for takeminekata for when you'd rather have a team that doesn't automaticaly die when certain color decide to not appear
4) the physical sub-type open 75x atk possibilities with king bubblie,but with that said i'm not sure i'd give up echidna,valkyrie and angelion and the number of decent wood physical subs isn't exactly great with the two best option being either hercules or the new parvaati

the buff on L.meta is nice and makes her a lot more usable as a leader,i'd say the one who really got screwed up was lucifer... a little extra attack helps with dealing against high defense demons but otherwise it doesn't do much,and the change to his sub-attribute means he now get binded by hera-ur,if they made him a devil at least he would have been a good sub for ronia with his amazing rcv

i'm kinda pissed that there are 2 ultimate mech dragon,i collected 2 of each on purpouse knowing this was coming and now it turns out i needed 3 of each >:(

having a x3 attacker lead in lilith is nice,maybe poor player can now build weakass 12x team with friends d.meta?

what else... unicorn introduction to the amazing world of the healer team is nice but the only myth beast i have is cerberus and between super hadar and the zombie dragon i'm not sure there is a reason to pay him any attention anymore

oh by the way,here's a video of the gold keeper dungeon which you need to beat in order to evo kirin,the two mechdragons or the alternate version of siegfried and cu-chu

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:24:55 PM by magus »
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1129 on: March 05, 2014, 04:09:07 PM »
With two Kirin leaders and those awakenings, you're looking at 100% enhanced light orbs (assuming you've got a Valk or Verche, and why wouldn't you?), two 13-turn minigravities, an 8-turn Echidna, and an extra second  of matching time.  Very handy for short descends where stalling is difficult.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1130 on: March 11, 2014, 07:56:45 AM »
hatsume,kraken and griffin busty artwork

but more importantly artwork for the new descend boss gaia which from the look of it will be just wood or wood/water,they really picked up the slack on wood descend,this is like the 3rd in a row

also a new guerrila dungeon that just drops evolution material is going to be released,not as interessing as the new baby tamadra guerrila dungeon buy ehy! free stone and chance to get extra dub myth,will take 35 stamina per run

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:14:52 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1131 on: March 12, 2014, 11:02:54 AM »
stat about the new busties are out,no real surprise other than kraken losing attacker and gaining physical... which kinda sucks for the shinji & kaworu team

Ult Hatsume
2129/1205/708 (0/+100/+30)
Lead skill: Healer Type 2x ATK and 1.5x HP/RCV

Ult Kraken
2611/1629/-50 (+400/0/+50)
Physical/Devil type
Lead skill: Physical Type 2x HP/ATK

Ult Griffin
935/1639/465 (+300/+100/0)
Lead skill: Attacker type 2x HP/ATK

the real surprise is that D/L batman is getting an ultimate!

+200 HP/+50 ATK/+20 RCV and for some reason a devil subtype,wonder if that make him usable as a satan sub

EDIT: gaia stats and skills!

Gaia - Wood/Wood - God/Attacker - 2065/1540/494 - Enchance Wood Orbs/Blind Resist/Enchance Wood Row

AS: reduce damage by 35% for 1 turn,recover 4000 hp
LS: attacker attack increase by 3.5x your recovery get cuts in half

it seems like a weird mish-mash between owning tamadrapurin and a weaker d.meta, but i'd say the biggest problem is that all of the monsters that would make her work are rare and unpopular like sasuke,the green rider and griffin

if you do decide to roll the evangelion REM do note that it has a very hard hitting wood attacker with come's which also come with a mini-boost to attacker type and 2 wood row awakening's
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:36:42 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1132 on: March 13, 2014, 08:14:45 AM »
Update 6.4.2 is out,features!

- new awakening for all of the god REM pulls, most importantly bind immunity for RGB romans,an extra skill boost on norse god,an extra enchance row on arch demons,autoheal on lucifer, a lot of the god's with meh awakening getting extra enchance row or skill boost
- hero series LS changed so that it's easier to activate
- resist awakening upgraded from 2% to 3%
- evo descend degraded into extra difficulties for daily dungeons (which also means tri-fruit is avaiable today)
- all of the uvo beside the last 2 batches including shiva,all of the rippers,all of the bad/late bloomer dragon,some of the ninja and the 2 new version of siegfried and cu-chu
- health bar now change color depending on your percentage of health
- 50 stamina dungeon now have a score feature, you get scored based on number of combo's,turn and average rarity of team,if you get ranked with an S you also score a free tamadra

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1133 on: March 14, 2014, 09:28:29 PM »
godfest announced JP 2.0/Heroes

this is a pretty decent godfest,i'd be happy to score izanagi and in a minor measure okunikushi or kushinada (or heck i guess even ame-no-uzume considering all of the fire gods i own) and the heroes series is somewhat popular,in fact the dark one was even in the last japanese player choice godfest

still since i own kirin and orochi,i really want apollo to build that kirin physical team that looks so hot
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1134 on: March 15, 2014, 02:49:02 PM »
no yomi skill up after 5 tried :(

also the evolve martial for the blue ones is two fucking water keepers each and Lackshmi needs like 13*6*2 water keepers for a good chance at full skill up for an active that is complete shit anyways.  So gay.

edit:  that is 3900 stamina just to get the water keepers, fuck.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 02:57:24 PM by TheInfelicitousDandy »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1135 on: March 15, 2014, 09:17:32 PM »
no yomi skill up after 5 tried :(

also the evolve martial for the blue ones is two fucking water keepers each and Lackshmi needs like 13*6*2 water keepers for a good chance at full skill up for an active that is complete shit anyways.  So gay.

edit:  that is 3900 stamina just to get the water keepers, fuck.

skilling up stuff sucks that's why i'm wasting all my stamina trying to get all of my important mons to level 70 at least

anyway info on the new descend is out, it's cost limited to 14 which let you bring echidna and homura at full standard evolution at least

round 1 - bunch of treants on super slow timer,super high defense and they hit for 9000 if you let them attack (and also binds if low on hp)
round 2 - pretty much the same thing except without the defense it's a wood/water tiamat that hit for 18000 a
round 3 - 2 cockatrice and 1 centaur - the cockatrice can bind and jammer, the centaur has a multi hit skill and high defense,they don't hit hard but considering you have a team with unevoed monster in it,they'll probably insta-kill you if they attack all at once... the centaur also go into rage mode after you kill the cockatrice's
round 4 - wood/light ceres, turns random orbs into heart orbs,heart orbs into wood orbs... after getting below 50% she bind all fire monster,waste a turn and then fire a mega attack
round 5 - gaia, pre-emptive of absorbing fire for 5 turns,turns random orbs into hearts,uses an attack that brings you to 1% hp like cu-chu and shouki and has a skill that cause bind,nothing of interess otherwise

looks more horrible than wood hera to be honest,at least you don't have to bring sucky monster there

here's a video of hisoka (works sort of like a smaller tamato takeru,atk 3.5x when matching x fire orbs together) doing it

and a video of asuka for a monster that is going to actualy be avaiable here (atk and hp x2 to attackers) doing it having a much harder time

tamadrapurin seems another popular option

my only option for these low cost dungeon is badz-maru,i'm happy i rolled him but i'm not sure if he has enough bang for this
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1136 on: March 15, 2014, 11:32:25 PM »
Got a yomi skill up, woo, I guess

Also got Hanzo in evolved form.  Guess it works for U&Y, woo, I guess.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1137 on: March 16, 2014, 06:29:48 AM »
If you're ever lucky enough to pull a D Meta, you'll be happy you have Hanzo. He's also been on my Dark teams for forever.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1138 on: March 16, 2014, 09:06:29 AM »
3 pulls

- cupid (meh)
- ifrit (didn't have one and he doesn't completly suck anymore)
- aaaaaaaand U&Y DUPE

Congratulation pad! you fucking did it! you gave me my first dupe god even though the chance of it happening were minimal

I have no idea whatsoever what to do with it... feeding it would be a waste, i guess he would be a decent sub for the other U&Y or maybe i can hope for a branching evo so that both get proper use... considering they are brothers i could see a wood/water evo where the brother switch
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:09:25 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1139 on: March 16, 2014, 09:36:15 AM »
150 day bonus, and green mystic knight :(