Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 137545 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #1140 on: March 16, 2014, 02:58:12 PM »
3 yomi skill ups.  I'm happy.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #1141 on: March 16, 2014, 03:08:30 PM »
Is Dumpty a rare invade for ECO? I want one but haven't seen one show up yet on Master.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1142 on: March 16, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »
I've run the hardest difficulty 12 times and never saw one.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1143 on: March 16, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »
:shaq2
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1144 on: March 16, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »
Apparently it's like 4% on Heaven Sent and 2% on Master.

WELP.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1145 on: March 16, 2014, 06:32:12 PM »
Got one on my 13th run. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1146 on: March 16, 2014, 07:18:10 PM »
Heracles would actually work on my horus team if I got the skill time down to match Orochi's, hmmmm.  It means I would get between 24X-37.5X for four turns with no fight back;  assuming I can delay for 24 turns before the final boss.  Better stats than Izanagi too.   
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:24:59 PM by TheInfelicitousDandy »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1147 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:46 AM »
a new normal dungeon is going to be introduced with a fire and water dragon as bosses

the fire dragon get fire atk x4 when hp is full

the water dragon get water atk x4 when hp is full

uh that sounds like a pretty usefull skill for something given for free and not even in a descend dungeon,bet the dungeon is really hard

first archdemon UVO revealed which i guess implies the other are coming too, amon looks boss as fuck

new descend boss looks like another light monster

and lastly here's a pic of a monster which i have no idea how to get

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1148 on: March 17, 2014, 05:35:47 PM »
uuuuuuuurrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh so annoyed

with the release of the evangelion dungeon we now have the first score based dungeon,if you score more than 140,000 point you automaticaly get a tamadra (first time only obviously) you get scored by number of turns,average combo and average rarity of your team and one way to do so is to run the dungeon with just 2 valkyrie and 1 king shynee

well turns out doing so is really hard! i died like an idiot on round 3! i really should have tried my first run of it with a standard team before attempting to do stuff like that

if you do it with a fully loaded team the only way to score big enough is to have a combo average of 8+,that's pretty crazy

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1149 on: March 18, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1150 on: March 18, 2014, 11:36:16 AM »
those are some serious buff

- the non-kirin chinese just got a whole lot stronger as that all orb enchancing awakening now get put to use even when they use her skill
- both kagu and athena have amazing attack AND two-way pronge,with such a buff they now hit for like 3,000... U&Y also got better and now sits at 1,800 atk... alas the other water mon with two water pronged don't really fits but there is shinji & kaworu and they too have almost 2,000 attack
- the resist awakening... i've always been a big fan of these,but i'm sort of worried that they might make monster with multiple of them (there is a series of dragon that has like 5 resist awakening of a single color each) a little too abusable... i mean if you had a monster that resisted 20% of the damage you are going to take with just having to spend a slot you would do it in a batter of eyes no?
- nobody cares about heal bind

also it kinda annoys me that finaly we got resist awakening buffed to 3% here in us only to be told the day after that we are out-dated again
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1151 on: March 19, 2014, 08:58:23 AM »
completed version of amon artwork

lu bu dragon for the joy of DW freaks

more buff! buff buff buff

- takeminekata leader skill going from 3.5x atk to physical when hp <80% to <99%
- zeus-dios leader skill going from 3.5x atk when hp <80% to <99%
- hercules leader skill going from 4x atk to physical when hp <20% to <50%
- izanami active defense buff now absorb more damage (no idea by how much)
- isis active now heal 2 turns worth of bind instead of just 1
- l.meta get an extra bind recovery awakening
- all of the monster with switch skills (the stone dragon,the mystic dragon and tengu) CD reduced to a minimum of 6

graphics for a red odin purin have also been found but no idea if it's a new monster and if it is what he does and the like
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1152 on: March 20, 2014, 02:49:46 PM »
3 tries on hera-ur legend, 3 gold chest in a row... added with the gold chest from previous attempt this is the 5th time i get a gold chest in hera-ur :snoop

in other news supposedly ultimate astaroth artwork

turns out all of the archdemons lift

stat from the two new dragons

Fire Dragon
4585/1203/0
Awakenings: Fire Orb Enhance/Two Pronged Attack/Fire Row Boost
Active Skill: 16/6 cooldows, Switch with Leader
Leader Skill: When HP is full Fire x4 attack
Evo mats: Red Super King, Dragon Plant, Dragon Fruit, Red Dub, Dubmythlit

Water Dragon
4635/1165/0
Awakenings: Water Orb Enhance/Two Pronged Attack/Water Row Boost
Active Skill: 16/6 cooldows, Switch with Leader
Leader Skill: When HP is full Water x4 attack
Evo mats: Blue Super King, Dragon Plant, Dragon Fruit, Blue Dub, Dubmythlit

dungeon also has skill up for red odin in the form of the red odin tamadra i posted above... which would be cool if the dungeon itself didn't cost 88 stamina

1696/1075/168
Awakenings: Fire Row Boost/Skill Boost
Active Skill: Red Odin Skill Up
Leader: Fire and God attack x2
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 02:53:12 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1153 on: March 26, 2014, 08:57:21 AM »
game has recently reached the 30 million download worldwide which means a pretty big event is coming soon... as usual free stones and descend are included (on 29 there is a mystery descend which is likely going to be hera-beorc) but the real interessing part is that two new collaboration are coming

- first there is the gungho collaboration,it features some old skillup like

valkyrie
toytops/parvaati
drall
a bunch of breath skills nobody cares about

but mostly important it features new skill up for

amon
anubis (especialy important considering his new status as an attacker orb changer,can you say proto-hanzo?)
bastet
isis in case you don't want to bother evolving multiple fifth angel

the second collaboration is with ragnarok odyssey,it's 5 round with fixed encounter so you always know what you get

- round 1 is against valkyrie/siegfried/cu-chu skill up
- round 2 is against kagutsuchi/bastet skill up
- round 3 is against minerva skill up
- round 4 is against susano skill up
- round 5 is against a special monster called hrungnir which come with water/wood orb enchance which make him really usefull if you have U&Y or isis (as it let you build an all water physical team that cover all the color if you have bodin)

unfortunately the dungeon can only be accessed by monster with a rarity of 4 or less which mean you'll likely have to pull out your low cost team,which is probably going to be fire based and therefore have problem against hrungnir water element

some new info from japanese side

- RGB pirates appear in the latest 88 stamina dungeon in case you still need to skill up U&Y/Kushinada/Chiyome even after the pirate dungeon are gone
- the new descend info is out

Sandalphon - Light/Water - God/Healer - 2645/1207/615 - Boost Light Row/Boost Light Orbs/Bind Resist

LS: healer hp 1.5x and attack 2.5x
AS: healer attack 2x and reduce damage by 35% for 2 turns

monster in the dungeon (no mention in what order they appear)

unicorn (has a chance to drop) turns random orbs into light orbs but has sucky stat
uriel, eats heart orb when low on hp
gabriel, bind leader and hit player for 99% of his damage
michael, i think he binds both leaders, high defense with low hp and he also hits progresively harder each turn until he hits for over 50,000 damage
raphael, absorb dark damage for 10 turn, on 5th turn hits for 134,000 damage... 2,500,000 hp
uvo archangel, changes orb around
sandalphon, bind skills as pre-emptive,binds god monster for 10 turn after going below 50% hp and hits for 23,000 if below 30% hp

the dungeon also has a gimmick where you can't bring multiple of the same monsters which force you to use two different leaders, no mention whetever you can cheat by bringing alternate version of the same monster (like says F/L horus and F/F horus) though
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1154 on: March 27, 2014, 09:59:54 AM »
new monsters revealed today... remember those artwork of cao cao and lu bu i said they were the new biweekly dragon?

they are actualy the new REM pantheon

Cao Cao

AS: Delay Enemies for 1 turn + water orbs change into fire
LS: Attacker type atk x3,hp x1,35

Sun Quan

AS: Delay Enemies for 2 turn + healer atk x2 for 2 turn
LS: when HP is above 50%, healer atk x3, rcv x1.5

Liu Bei

AS: Dark and Heart Orbs become wood orbs + heal 3000 hp
LS: when HP is above 50%, attacker atk x3,rcv x1.5

Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao

AS: dark orbs become light orbs,fire orbs becomes heart orbs
LS: x4 atk when matching 4 colors or 3 colors + hearts

Lu Bu

AS: 2,5x atk for devil for 1 turn, deal damage equal to 10x atk to all enemies,hp set to 1
LS: Devil type atk x3,hp x1,35

there are also two guan yu which seems to be godfest exclusive because i guess gungho like's guan yu a lot?

Wood/Light Guan Yu

AS: heart orbs turn into wood orbs + recover 3000 hp
LS: when hp above 50% physical monster atk x3.5 and rcv x1.5

Fire/Dark Guan Yu

AS: heart orbs turn into fire orbs + recover 3000 hp
LS: when hp above 50% dragon monster atk x3.5 and rcv x1.5

Suzaku/Leilan has also been confirmed to receive not one but two UVO

R/L suzaku

R/G suzaku

i guess at this point we can soon expect a B/G and B/D seiryu,a G/D and G/L genbu, and a D/B and D/R haku... wonder if they will also get subtype's
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:22:34 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1155 on: March 27, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »
I think I'm done with PAD. Missed a log in Tuesday for the first time in 300 days.  What was happening Tuesday, I wonder...
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1156 on: March 27, 2014, 10:26:13 AM »
I think I'm done with PAD. Missed a log in Tuesday for the first time in 300 days.  What was happening Tuesday, I wonder...

to be honest i'm starting to lose interess somewhat too... the new descend seems to fall all in the same patterns (one monster use skill bind! one monster hits really hard! the boss absorb the element he's weak to!) training new monster to use takes a lot of effort so you always stick to the same team and they keep adding monster that just have mix & match variation of stuff that already exist... i mean look at this video of the latest descend

still when i quit monster hunter 3 i did it because there was no more content, so it's kinda hard to quit when they do keep adding stuff especialy when it takes just a few minutes to log in and do whatever i need to do, that said should i keep updating this thread? sometimes i kinda feel like a crazy guy talking to myself :lol

EDIT: stats and awakenings

Cao Cao

3195/1856/27
Enchance Fire Row/Enchance Fire Orb/Skill Bind Resist/Skill Boost

Sun Quan

2795/1183/530
Enchance Water Row/Enchance Water Orb/Blind Resist/Skill Boost

Liu Bei

2525/1645/353
Enchance Wood Row/Enchance Wood Orb/Jammer Resist/Skill Boost

Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao

2415/1221/641
Enchance Light Row/Enchance Water Row/Extend Time/Skill Boost

Lu Bu

2613/2093/0
Enchance Dark Row/Enchance Dark Orb/Bind Resist/Skill Boost

Wood/Light Guan Yu

4118/1337/182
Enchance Wood Row/Bind Resist/Skill Boost/Auto Heal/Skill Boost

Fire/Dark Guan Yu

3945/1537/203
Enchance Fire Row/Auto Heal/Bind Resist/Skill Boost/Auto Heal/Skill Boost

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:17:03 PM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1157 on: March 27, 2014, 04:36:08 PM »
S-ranked breakers.  Pretty easy.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1158 on: March 27, 2014, 07:30:10 PM »
S-ranked breakers.  Pretty easy.

Yeah i got it too... Where are you putting your tamadra? i just finished getting all of kirin standard awakening just in time for when she get the other 3 one
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1159 on: March 27, 2014, 07:49:41 PM »
Lakshmi.  Just need one more and I'll get her fully awoken.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #1160 on: March 28, 2014, 09:17:25 PM »
Holy fuck I can pseudo-gamble on getting Evangelion characters from an Evangelion-themed egg machine in this game.  :uguu

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1161 on: March 29, 2014, 08:51:19 PM »
godfest announced,it's going to be japanese 1.0 + greco + chinese...

uuuuuurrrgggghhhh, i have 3/15 when last time i got a dupe with a 1/10 chance but at the same time i really want apollo,yomi or one of the non-kirin chinese gods... guess i'm going to roll and then regret it forever when i get a dupe orochi
<----

« Reply #1162 on: March 29, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »
I appreciate your updates magoose!  I wouldn't find out about half this shit otherwise.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1163 on: April 01, 2014, 08:23:48 AM »
godfest report

roll 1: silver egg - ivory dragon (nice! i wanted one,better than a knight at least)
roll 2: silver egg - omfg! another silver egg! ifrit... dupe!
roll 3: silver egg - allright allright,i can feel it,it's a fruit dragon! sylphy... another dupe!

i don't know why the rem likes to build my already low silver egg hope with horrible dupe's, i mean beside ifrit and sylphy the only other silver i have is tiamat and that would have been justificable by the dark festival at least

i cleared the RO dungeon on master but i got close to death several times,being forced to use sucky monster is an horrible horrible experience, that jerk of the boss didn't even drop
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:28:15 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1164 on: April 01, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »
Two rolls.  Apollo and F.A. Lucifer.  Meh. Would have liked with any Japanese 1 or Chinese god.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1165 on: April 01, 2014, 11:25:50 AM »
Died on RO masters.  Two batmans but I didn't have the RCV I needed.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1166 on: April 01, 2014, 11:38:06 AM »
Died on RO masters.  Two batmans but I didn't have the RCV I needed.

i did master with badz-maru (x3 atk when combo at least 5) and a batman and yeah healing was the worst part,i had a RCV of around 1000 and there was a point where i survived with 59 hp remaning
my team was

level max bad badz-maru
level 65 lilith
level max dark keeper
level max unevoed cerberus
level 34 king flamie

i'm in desperate need of more batmans to try again, so wanna team up?

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1167 on: April 01, 2014, 11:44:16 AM »
Added.  I don't think I'm going to try again though.  I really just want valk skill ups which I can get in the other dungeon with less risk.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »
Pulled six times. No God. Fuck this piece of shit game that I've wasted 200 days on.
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1169 on: April 01, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
8 tries, Susano and double Artemis.

Meanwhile a friend pulled twice today and got Kirin and Green Sonia.  He already has Red Sonia (along with a Fallen Angel Lucifer, Loki, D/L Batman, and Belial as possible demon subs) and both green and blue Odins.

Boooooooooo.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1170 on: April 01, 2014, 07:47:08 PM »
Pulled six times. No God. Fuck this piece of shit game that I've wasted 200 days on.

i've had quite a bad beat for a while too (the last god i pulled was orochi back when the player godfest was a thing on january i think?) but honestly i have kirin for when i need a really high attack,lucifer to tank hits and bastet for those situation where i can't use kirin so can i really complain?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
yes i wanted apollo to finish my amazing all physical kirin team, GIVE ME APOLLO CAJOLE
[close]

8 tries, Susano and double Artemis.

Meanwhile a friend pulled twice today and got Kirin and Green Sonia.  He already has Red Sonia (along with a Fallen Angel Lucifer, Loki, D/L Batman, and Belial as possible demon subs) and both green and blue Odins.

Boooooooooo.

i hope you kicked that guy straight into his magic stones
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1171 on: April 01, 2014, 09:30:56 PM »
arg, accidentally went into a tri-colour with my horus team  :(

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1172 on: April 02, 2014, 05:03:52 PM »
i've cleared master on the RO collaboration 5 times and all 5 times i got a gold chest, you have no idea how pissed off i am because this dungeon is horrible horrible horrible, i mean if i had someone that could enter the dungeon with an hp multipler and decent recovery it wouldn't be that bad, if i bothered getting some of those dumb shimonita leek when gunma was around,it would be a cakewalk!

but since the only worthwhile leader i have is badz-maru, it translates into being barely able to heal,attack's that take my whole health bar away and being forced to hit 5 combo almost every single turn for 20-25 turn in a row or die

the only consolation i have is that i got a skillup on bastet from a deviling that dropped... she only requires 6 more to max!
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1173 on: April 02, 2014, 05:12:55 PM »
I ate my leeks because they seemed useless :(

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1174 on: April 02, 2014, 09:53:14 PM »
I have 45 stones on my awesome account, should I just dump them all into this Godfest vote yes or no
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #1175 on: April 02, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »
I have 45 stones on my awesome account, should I just dump them all into this Godfest vote yes or no

i dumped 30 and got jack shit
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1176 on: April 02, 2014, 11:36:55 PM »
I dumped 15 and got two gods but maybe that's just because on the whole I'm a better person than Juice and the RNG recognizes my superior caste.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1177 on: April 03, 2014, 08:56:39 AM »
one of the reason i rolled it's because this way if i got a bad dragon i know what bad dragon to not pick on gift of heaven (which was a good idea considering i got a new bad dragon)

anyway, uvo dino rider looks fucking boss

and the new descend boss seems to be coming in a dark and light version like izanami, it's none other than sanzo, the main character from Journey to the west

they really should have just done a whole journey to the west set but with sun wukong being part of the hero series that idea is now ruined forever >:(

Clash of clan monster are also getting awakenings, the scrub skill up one are getting shitty one, the healer gets a dark resist and an auto heal,the dragon gets a fire row enchance and a skill boost and PEKKA gets an auto recovery,a skill boost and a dark sub element on top of that
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1178 on: April 04, 2014, 08:28:51 AM »
the new descend is going to be cost limited to 20, lot of gods can enter the dungeon but only before evolving, if you have a spare god with a good leader skill that you aren't using,it might be a good idea to keep him unevolved for this descend
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1179 on: April 07, 2014, 07:21:04 AM »
Uvo-No-Uzume artwork revealed, kinda gives me hope for U&Y getting alternate uvo

the new survey dungeon has been announced, the last dungeon (which still hasn't come to the us) was won by hamahime (hanzo skillup) but since she wasn't good enough to be boss material they put her as a random mob and the boss was the dark chaser (haku skillup) so this time they let player decide both the trash mob AND the boss...

the trash mob prize was won by

which is disappointing considering she already dropped from dark mystic and dragon in motley

and the boss prize was won by

which is easy as fuck to skill-up and not that rare from the rem at all, king baddie was apparently really close to winning instead which would have been so much better :beli

isis is also apparently going to get another buff though no mention in which form
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:25:53 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1180 on: April 08, 2014, 06:34:50 AM »
more UVO artwork

beast rider

fire golem

wood golem

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:56:54 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1181 on: April 08, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »
Fuck I wanted Marine rider to keep green :(

Edit:  That is beast rider not marine rider.

Also Goemon just countered me when I only matched hearts?   I didn't think he did that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:55:02 AM by TheInfelicitousDandy »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1182 on: April 08, 2014, 11:56:13 AM »
Fuck I wanted Marine rider to keep green :(

oh uh... sorry, that's beast rider, i automaticaly assumed that marine rider would be the blue one...

why the fuck is the green rider called marine rider?

anyway while you are here, have you beated the golden keeper? i'm finding having to heal for 10,000 every turn while bursting with kirin pretty hard

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1183 on: April 08, 2014, 11:58:08 AM »
Because he rides a fish thing.  Haven't tried it;  no use for the evo material yet.

etiolate

« Reply #1184 on: April 08, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
I just started this up again on a new phone. Got an Odin from an egg. Feels like they changed the starting experience from when last I played.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1185 on: April 09, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »
I just started this up again on a new phone. Got an Odin from an egg. Feels like they changed the starting experience from when last I played.

did you got one of the cool fire/water one or the sucky wood one?

anyway, info about some of the new uvo is out

Suzaku/Leilan Uvo 1

- Gain Wood sub-attribute
- Gain Balanced sub-type
- +100 HP/+100 ATK/+50 RCV
- LS changed into "attack x3.5 when you match any combination of 3 of these, fire, wood, light and hearts

Suzaku/Leilan Uvo 2

- Require Angelit
- Gain Light sub-attribute
- Gain Attacker sub-type
- -300 HP/+430 ATK/-30 RCV
- no change into LS
- 3 new awakening gained so people don't complain all the time about kirin, she gets enchant light row/two way attack (which now also boost the damage by 50% when you trigger it)/skill boost

UVO RGB Golems (these all get the same upgrade so i'm putting them all together)

- require 3 (!) gold keepers
- Gain Light sub-attribute
- +100 ATK/+100 RCV
- LS changed into "atk x3 when matching (golem color) + light"
- first awakening changed from enchant (golem color) orb to bind resist, giving them full bind immunity

Ultimate Ame-no-Uzume

- Gain fire sub-attribute
- Sub-type changed from balanced to attacker
- +350 ATK
- LS changed from "fire monster atk x3.5 when hp is above 80%" to "fire monster atk x3.5 when hp is above 50%"

Isis

new B/B Isis now feature the same LS of the old B/L isis
new B/L Isis is the same but she now also count hearts, so matching all colors + hearts will now yield a 4.5x multipler

kind of a shame R/L suzaku isn't physical, you could build a nice team with the like of gigas,takeminekata and parvaati

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:50:18 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1186 on: April 09, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »
Sanzo (new descend boss, only monster below 20 cost can enter) stat & Skills

Light Sanzo - Light/Light - God/Dragon - 3015/1116/511 - enchance light row/skill bind resist/auto heal

AS: recovery becomes x2 for 4 turns
LS: dragon hp x1.5, dragon atk x2.5

Dark Sanzo - Dark/Dark - God/Dragon - 3213/1215/394 - enchance dark row/skill bind resist/auto heal

AS: cause damage equal to atk x 5, recover the same amount of damage inflicted
LS: dragon rcv x1.5, dragon atk x2.5

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:53:54 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1187 on: April 14, 2014, 09:29:34 AM »
the update with all the cool evo has just hit the us which means i now really need to beat gold keeper for kirin...

and here's a video of the new descend, remember 20 cost and under only so only unevoed god can enter it

mostly notable the boss on round 5 absorb dark and the boss on round 6 absord light, which translates into lot of annoyance for quite some teams

lastly, a fire valkyrie has just been announced, now we just need the wood valkyrie to complete the whole set of the rangers!

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1188 on: April 16, 2014, 05:53:23 AM »

finaly you can run a whole team of power ranger's hera!
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1189 on: April 19, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »
i'm doing the CoC dungeon to skill up my freyja but it's an incredible pain in the ass, so far i'm only missing 2 skill ups so at least i can see the end near

anyway here's uvo marine rider (this time for real) it seems he's getting two-way attack twice,leading to him dealing 2,8x damage everytime you match 4 orb

and it also seems uvo mask are coming so every material has now an uvo version

lastly there is a godfestival going on, norse + archangel, they really couldn't have picked a worst combination
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1190 on: April 19, 2014, 12:39:45 PM »
Finally beat twinlits,  thinking I'm going to LL my ra and use him for descends because double horus just doesn't cut it.   

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1191 on: April 24, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
stat for the new hera are out

- Hera-Sol
- 3315/1325/399
- Light/Dark
- God/Devil
- Awakenings: Resist Dark/Auto Heal/Enchant Light Row
- AS: reduce damage by 35%, enchance all light orb (CD 20/7)
- LS: God type monster HP/ATK/RCV x1.5

in addition to the new hera they launched a new collaboration with the arcade version of PAD, it comes with a dungeon and a REM, the only new monster of the dungeon seems to be the boss and the invade so no new skill up

- Referee Puppet?
- 3521/1088/31
- Fire/Wood
- Physical
- Awakenings: Enchance Orb Time/Bind Resist
- AS: Reduce Enemy defense by 35% for 1 round, also decrease Damage taken by 35% for 1 round (CD 20/10)
- LS: Wood and Fire monster atk x2

- Arcelor?
- 3213/1242/153
- Dark/Light
- Dragon
- Awakenings: Enchance Dark Orb/Skill Boost
- AS: deal damage equal to attack x 50, dragon attack increase by x1.5 for 1 round (CD 28/14)
- LS: dragon atk x3.5, recovery is cut in half

the rem monster are all characters drawn by nomura, all of them feature old active skills and really lame leader skills with the exception of the 2 5-star one but usualy comes with different typing and sometimes better awakening

- Chika & War Goddess Minerva
- 2805/1008/500
- Fire/Fire
- Healer/God
- Awakenings: Enchant Fire Orb/Enchant Fire Row/Skill Boost
- AS: same as minerva
- LS: Healer hp x1.5, atk x2.5

- Murakumo & Titan
- 3158/1523/56
- Fire/Fire
- Attacker
- Awakenings: Enchant Fire Orb/Poison Resist/Enchant Fire Row
- AS: same as gigas
- LS: attacker hp/atk/rcv x1.5

- Riona & Siren
- 2685/1132/436
- Water/Water
- Balanced
- Awakenings: Enchant Water Orb/Auto Recovery/Enchant Water Row
- AS: good ol' guard stance water
- LS: balance hp/atk/rcv x1.5

- Fuiren? & Artemis
- 2328/1159/524
- Wood/Wood
- Healer/God
- Awakenings: Enchant Wood Orb/Skill Boost/Enchant Wood Row
- AS: same as Artemis
- LS: healer hp/atk/rcv x1.5

- Patricia & Valkyrie
- 3595/1098/180
- Light/Light
- Physical
- Awakenings: Enchant Light Orb/Blind Resist/Enchant Light Row
- AS: same as valkyrie
- LS: physical hp/atk/rcv x1.5

- Anri & Chaos Devil Dragon
- 2400/1181/511
- Dark/Dark
- Devil/Dragon
- Awakenings: Enchant Dark Orb/Enchant Dark Row/Skill Boost
- AS: same as CDD
- LS: devil hp/atk/rcv x1.5

lastly the 2 rare pulls who have unique active's

- Io & Siegfried
- 3020/1319/342
- Water/Water
- Balanced
- Awakenings: Enchant Water Orb/Skill Bind Resist/Enchance Water Row/Skill Boost
- AS: decrease damage by 25% for 1 round, turns heart and dark orbs into water orbs (CD 15/11)
- LS: balanced monster hp x2, atk x2.5

- Tennin & Archangel
- 2835/1055/614
- Light/Light
- Dragon/Healer
- Awakenings: Skill Bind Resist/Auto Heal/Bind Resist/Skill Boost
- AS: heal damage equal to rcv x7, reduce bind by 2 turns (CD 11/7)
- LS: light monster atk x4 as long as hp is full

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:36:35 PM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1192 on: April 27, 2014, 10:02:59 AM »
so pretty big round of news today...

- the new descend is out, it's 10 round long and looks pretty hard but the real news is that it features mob that won't get hurt unless you combo over a specific amount (you need at least 5 combo for the sub-boss on round 9 and 6 combo for the boss at the end after/if he goes below 50% hp)

- the new god set seems to be based on female rulers historical figure, shown where himiko (who a quick google search reveal to be some sort of ancient japan queen) cleopatra and ishtar (the babilonian goddess of fertility) (some people are saying that this might be the new biweekly dragon series though)

- a fire zeus descend is coming

- a shitload of new uvo's have been released

Uvo Uriel

- Dragon Subtype Added
- Sub-Element changed from light to fire (that's really fucking stupid)
- LS improved so that it now also boost fire monster atk by x1.35
- +100 HP/+280 ATK
- requires uvo fire fruit

Uvo Michael

- Attacker Subtype added
- Sub-Element changed from light to wood
- LS improved so that it now also boost wood monster atk by x1.35
- +350 ATK
- requires the new mask uvo material

Uvo Belial

- Physical Subtype Added
- Sub-Element changed from dark to light
- LS improved from devil atk x2.5 to devil atk x2.5 AND rcv x1.5
- +500 HP/+100 ATK
- requires gold keeper

Uvo Amon

- Physical Subtype Added
- Sub-Element changed from dark to light
- LS improved from devil hp/atk/rcv x1.5 to devil atk x2, hp and rcv x1.5
- +700 HP
- requires gold keeper

Karin Uvo 1

- Dragon Subtype Added
- Gain Wood Sub-element
- LS improved so that it now also count hearts so any three combination of water,dark,wood and heart orbs will trigger it
- +100 HP/+180 ATK

Karin Uvo 2

- Physical Subtype Added
- Gain Dark Sub-element
- Gains the following awakening, dark row enchance,two-way attack,skill boost
- +760 HP/-90 RCV
- requires dark twinlit

Uvo Riders

- all of them gain 2 copies of two-pronged attack awakenings
- all of them gain +150 ATK
- RGB riders require new uvo mask
- dark and light rider require dark and light twinlit respectively
- wood,water and dark rider gains skill bind resist
- light rider and fire rider gains skill boost

- gunma is coming back, if like an idiot you missed getting a leek collection for low cost dungeon it's finaly time to remedy to that mistake

- also coming the survey dungeon with hanzo and haku skillup

- lastly it seems there is going to be a descend rush dungeon where you'll fight most of the descend boss all in a row, the boss will be dark zeus

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:58:08 AM by magus »
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1193 on: April 27, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
going to max skill my hanzo so that he can rot in my box  :(  U&Y really needs a good ultimate.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1194 on: April 27, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »
I'm actually gonna run the shit out of that survey dungeon to max skill my Hanzo and Byakko :leon
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1195 on: April 27, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
We also get the baby tamdra dungeon today

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #1196 on: April 27, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
Also I don't get why leeks are so good, even though I always see people using them for low costs?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #1197 on: April 27, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »
Also I don't get why leeks are so good, even though I always see people using them for low costs?

800 recovery make them the 4th monster with the highest recovery in the game, let alone out of all the monster that can enter low cost dungeon
then you add the fact that they know iron wall stance and that with 4 of them you can be in iron wall stance FOREVER and a team with 4 leek and 2 slyphy (wood monster hp x2.5) basicaly become like running the gimped version of lucifer

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:44:50 PM by magus »
<----

Tasty

« Reply #1198 on: April 27, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
Almost downloaded this last night. Did I dodge a bullet or am I actually missing out on something cool?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1199 on: April 27, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »
You're missing out on something cool.

But that's nothing new for you.
yar