Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 137402 times)

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #480 on: October 25, 2013, 03:36:08 PM »
Quick question, skill ups transfer when when evoing, right?
vin

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #481 on: October 25, 2013, 03:38:37 PM »

only if they retain the same name skill,so for example ripper change skill when they reach final stage so they lose all previous skill up but echidna keep the same skill on all her evolution so she keep the skill up

that said i'm having trouble beating the dungeon,i tought valkyrie would make it a cakewalk but since the valkyrie hit so hard i reach the boss stage in no time,then i reach the boss with no skill charged and get smacked for 10000 immediately which lead to a quick death...

<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #482 on: October 25, 2013, 04:40:27 PM »
Max skill Echinda!  Max skill Verche!  And Gungho still doesn't have any of my shekels.

Gonna farm a bunch of the CoC archers to eventually skill up my Freyr (1.5x fire attack).  Mono-red might have a low ceiling, and lowering Freyr's cooldown won't even mean that much, since it's just there for that last boss nuke, and evolving the archers so you can feed them is a pain in the ass but it's my starter monster and I'm sentimental.

Also, almost max-skilled my green toy dragon (basically a green Siren), using stuff from the last collaboration dungeon.  Hoping to get that last skill-up from the six chances I'll have left.  Eventually gonna plug it into a 9x balanced team once they update its ultimate evo.   Man, that whole thing would have been incomprehensible babble to me a couple months ago.

What magus said.  Works for Echidnas, Sirens, heart-breakers, orb-changers, any pet that keeps same skill throughout different forms.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #483 on: October 25, 2013, 04:45:12 PM »
I'm about to regen my stamina after two more SSP runs, so that will be 7 more... PLEASE GOD JUST ONE MORE SKILL UP

I also need to farm up a CoC healer for my alt Valk team. I'm hoping they have 2x drop on the last day of the collab.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #484 on: October 25, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »
Mandark is basically exactly where I'm at , right down to the fortoytops skillups.

(though I ignored the Verche dungeon. No room on him on my healer team and I don't have a Kirin where he would be really useful)
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #485 on: October 25, 2013, 05:37:16 PM »
got my mythlit,instantly evolved echidna into her final stage,gave her all the red exp sitting on my box which was around 585,000 xp and got her at level 46

my current valkyrie team look like this

level 36 RW valkyrie,level 44 busty freyja,level 46 red empress echidna,level 43 king shynee,and a RK so i can break over the 10,000 hp barrier and get the amazing ability of taking at least a single hit from one of those stupid mask and survive

i did get a CoC healer so i guess i should put some XP into her in case i need a more offensive setup (for satan?) but not a lot since she's soon going to get outdated by angelion

i also used all my remaining stamina on the scarlet snake dungeon,cleared it 3 times on expert for a great total of 0 naga,yeppppp,not even the pleasure of complaining about not being able to get a skill up,at least i got a +1 egg out of it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:40:44 PM by magus »
<----

Steve Contra

« Reply #486 on: October 25, 2013, 05:42:45 PM »
Angelion good?  I got one last time I pulled and I've been slowly leveling it up.
vin

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
Angelion good?  I got one last time I pulled and I've been slowly leveling it up.

all of the toy dragon are getting subtype to fit their element... drall get attacker,shardra get physical,toytops get balance,angelion gets healer and pierdra was already a devil... so yeah they are now super good in mono type team because they can turn an element into heart and then the heartbreaker can turn those heart into usefull orb

the CoC healer you can get from the current collaboration does the same thing but her stat are lower so no reason to dump too many xp on her
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:51:17 PM by magus »
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2013, 05:54:10 PM »
So who's running what teams right now?

I've got my trusty ol' mono-red team with a Freyr lead and the obligatory mystic fire knight/echidna/titan subs, with a Dino Rider (dual orb-changer) as my fourth.

I've got a Kirin team which is sort of the training-wheels version, with Echidna, Verche, Cu Chu, and Siegfried in case I get orb-trolled.  Eventually will get a Valk or two and go hardcore, I guess.

Got a slightly gimpy Cu Chu 9x balance team, with a King Woodsie for the 27x balance nuke, an evoed mystic ice knight, a half-evoed mystic dark knight, and a half-evoed vampire lord.  Good enough to roll through Ocean of Heaven, especially given the wood/dark bonuses vs. blue/light.  Eventually should make it a de facto mono-green team, once Ancient Dragon Knight and Fortoytops get balanced as a sub-type, at which point it can just be Cu Chu x2, Woodsie, ADK, and Woodsie.

Also eyeing a Siegfried 9x physical blue team along the same lines, since I've got a Hermes I hardly use, and he's going to get a physical subtype at some point.  So eventually would look like Siegfried/Hermes/DroidDragon/King Bubblie/???.

Anything else I'd need to get some new monsters from descends or the REM (which I haven't pulled from the last 3 times), really.  No Horus, no Lucy, etc.

edit:  Contra - eventually when you get a Valkyrie you'll be able to put together that 9x attack healer team, and Angelion's going to count as a healer in an upcoming patch, like magus said.  Actually, "when will Angelion count as a healer!?" seems to be a long-running gripe from PAD players, cause having its heart-making skill on a Valkyrie team could be very useful.  Keep levelling that thing, and maybe start running the CoC collaboration dungeon and stashing healers if you can.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2013, 06:01:53 PM »
i started with a light team made by thor/baal/valkyrie/holy dragon/verche and yeah i've pretty much put up that healer team right now since i just recently finished getting all the monster/evo material required to pull it off

i have enough decent monster to start a mono green team,then there is bastet when her upgrade finaly hits and uh... i guess if i clear two heroes i might have a starting point for a balance or physical team

<----

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »
I run Horus lead, Chu Cu, Valkyrie, Siegfried, Echidna for day to day play. Sometimes I will run Isis instead with the same subs if the content is really easy because Isis requires 0 effort to play.

I use Lucifer for most descend dungeons if I just need the drop (i.e. not farming it). Generally safer than Horus given my levels on that team are not completely maxed.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »
I still run dual Lucis for the most part, although I will run Duke Vamp/Luci for farming OoH and other stuff where I don't need a billion hp and more attack will make it go faster

I need to max out my dark team subs... also need to figure out if I want to focus on healer or balanced team for farming.  Probably Healer given that all of my dudes have basically maxed skills for that team.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »

:whoo :gladbron

spoiler (click to show/hide)
0 skill up :fbm
that said is there a difference if you feed skill up monster one at a time or all in a row?
[close]
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2013, 08:14:42 PM »
No difference, each monster with the same skill has a chance to increase the skill at the appropriate rate (currently 20% during 2x skill up)

I've gotten multiple skill ups on the same feed for my Valk and Siren
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
3/7 on the third run through, got the last skill up

So, in total that's:

9/24 drops

2/9 skill ups

MAX SKILLED ECHIDNA AWWW YEAH
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #495 on: October 26, 2013, 01:34:43 AM »
I still run dual Lucis for the most part, although I will run Duke Vamp/Luci for farming OoH and other stuff where I don't need a billion hp and more attack will make it go faster

I need to max out my dark team subs... also need to figure out if I want to focus on healer or balanced team for farming.  Probably Healer given that all of my dudes have basically maxed skills for that team.

If this is ever relevant for you, Healer 9x cleaves through Hera Descended for gravity skillups with extreme speed once you get the levels behind it. I know you have a Horus on one of your accounts, so gravity skillups are something you will have to pay the piper on at some point down the road. Biggest reason though is that it is very easy to get valk friends, not so easy to get chu cu friends, and balance team is kind of weak vs. anything fire.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2013, 05:13:11 AM »
who's the best gravity user out of hades,hera and hera-is anyway?
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #497 on: October 26, 2013, 06:19:11 AM »

Raw stats wise Hera is probably the best- High hp, really good attack at max level.  Double dark Hades has slightly higher attack, less hp.  Hera-is has the highest hp, but lower attack.  Keep in mind, though, that Hera-Is and ultimate evo Hades have multiple elements, so although Hera-is has lower attack, when you factor everything in, it's comparable to Hera.  Along that line of reasoning, double dark Hades is probably the best as far as raw attack power, but keep in mind that Hera and Hera-is are farmable and way easier to awaken.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »

If this is ever relevant for you, Healer 9x cleaves through Hera Descended for gravity skillups with extreme speed once you get the levels behind it. I know you have a Horus on one of your accounts, so gravity skillups are something you will have to pay the piper on at some point down the road. Biggest reason though is that it is very easy to get valk friends, not so easy to get chu cu friends, and balance team is kind of weak vs. anything fire.

I saved the data from that alternate account, but was having issues farming subs for that team, and also having issues reliably matching orbs to get the multipliers unfortunately.

I have an alt account that I'm thinking about deleting, as my main leads (Valk, Lucifer) are basically the same as my regular account, and it feels like I'm just doing the same shit.  I'd like to try Byakko, probably gonna reroll that account when Chinese godfest rolls around.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #499 on: October 26, 2013, 08:14:06 AM »
Dark-light Hades Hades would do more damage than double-dark on average, since off-color second attacks do 30% of your ATK stat, while same-color second attacks do just 10%.  Though you'd probably be matching more dark orbs on a Luci team with a Vampire, so whatever.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #500 on: October 26, 2013, 08:45:49 AM »
Funny/sad story- been trying to get a CoC Healer to drop for my alt Valk team, and haven't gotten one yet... but just got the stupid fucking dragon to drop on Expert.

I guess I have a fire team now, with Tyranos, CoC dragon, Echidna and a CoC archer for burst.

STILL NO FUCKING HEALER DROP.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #501 on: October 26, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »

generally speaking D/L Hades and Awoken Hera-Is are the most valued gravity users, because if you get their skillups they become very viable as spike team subs with their dual elements.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #502 on: October 26, 2013, 01:58:31 PM »
just got P.E.K.K.A :lawd

the funny thing is that i barely got out alive of master difficulty,pekka invaded on round 3,i used echidna on round 5 and then conserved my burst for the dragon,the dragon has a total health of 600,000 hp but my burst only did around 570,000 so next turn he binds every leaf and that basicaly means both valkyrie get shut down,i had to resist 3 turn waiting for the valkyrie to recover and it made for the most "SHITSHITSHITSHIT" moment i had with this game

this game :lawd
<----

Steve Contra

« Reply #503 on: October 26, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »
I'll need to clear my search history after CoC Goblin and CoC Healer :goty
vin

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #504 on: October 27, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »
My Freyja gobbled five evolved COC Goblins and spit out 2 skillups. Happy about that.

I went from rank 117 to 144 and earned 20 million gold over the weekend binge. I had to half-work all weekend, so it wasn't a big deal outside of the extreme boredom of running the same  10 floor dungeon about 150 or so times. Eventually I got to the point where I could watch a dota stream and still match 8-10 matches with just a quick glance.

I pulled a few kings and a Tamadara out of the PAL egg machine so my Valk is now bigger and badder than ever, though I am still not super big on the team for day to day use until the new Fairlio evo gets ported to US.
hex

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #505 on: October 27, 2013, 07:13:40 PM »
yeah i kinda didn't have the heart to grind that much,i got from 107 to 111,not to mention i have like 1 million coin (you have probably like what... 20 million?) i cleared legendary earth dragon on master a few time between rank up but he didn't drop but it's nice to know i have the fire power to now deal with the biweekly dragon dungeon's... i even got a brachy out of it even if he serve no purpouse other than "look! i caught them all!"
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #506 on: October 27, 2013, 07:21:57 PM »
I didn't grind at all, really.  Had work early Saturday, date last night, been hungover all day today.  I'm really starting to question my own commitment to Sparkle Motion.
yar

« Reply #507 on: October 27, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
If I skill up my freyja, and then evolve her, will she lose the skill ups?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 09:42:00 AM by pancakesandsex »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #508 on: October 27, 2013, 08:56:16 PM »
Nope.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #509 on: October 28, 2013, 01:17:19 AM »
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #510 on: October 28, 2013, 02:03:47 AM »
And Fortoytops on balance teams.  But no ultimate evolutions for the mystic knights.  :-/

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #511 on: October 28, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »
today it's 2 month i've been playing and with all the stones from the halloween event and the special dungeon i've been cleared with valkyrie team i've totaled around 20 stones

so what i'm saying is that if the next godfest isn't chinese/something i'll be pretty angry
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #512 on: October 28, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
Speculation is that the Godfest will fall mostly/partially on Halloween, and will thus be Archdemon/something, with "something" likely to be either Chinese or Japanese 2.0.  With the existing groups of Gods, Archdemons and Chinese are the longest that have gone without inclusion in a Godfest. 

I really want a Byakko, but I can clear pretty much anything with what I have so I'm not going to shell out any more cash.  I'll take my 2 pulls or whatever I have amassed and be content.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #513 on: October 29, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »
godfest coming at the end of month,devils/japanese 2.0 as predicted by creepy... stupid halloween thing,couldn't it have been chinese new year or something? >:(

oh and batman is coming to us and their skills have been revealed,they will come in a special rem and the dungeon seems to be a single fight against the joker so i guess joker is the only one you will be able to get for free... as for the skills and attribute's and thing

glove batman

dark/light - physical - 3703/1348/32
Active : delays for 2 turn
Leader: 3.5 atk for all light monster when hp is above 80

batarang batman

dark/dark - attacker - 1990/1700/183

Active : delays for 1 turn
Leader: 2xhp and 2xatk for all dark monster

batwing batman

dark/water - balanced - 2998/1295/313

Active : dark monster attack x2 for 1 turn
Leader : 3.5 atk for all dark monster when hp is above 80

Catwoman

fire - healer (!) - 1035/1398/647

active : random damage
leader : get more coins (meh)

Robin

wood - balanced - 2645/1165/307

active : slightly increase (probably 1.2) attack for balanced type for 6 turns
leader : x4 atk at 8 combo,x6 atk at 9 combo,x8 atk at 10+ combo

Joker

dark - devil - 2593/1863/0

active - activate a skill at random (of yours? any skills? it would be pretty silly if it ended up lolcifer nuke enemies with half of the CD since it's only 15 CD)
leader - deal up to 500% damage when matching orbs

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:34:36 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #514 on: October 29, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
Good, another godfest I can not give a shit about skipping.  Haven't been overly impressed with Japanese 2.0 gods from what I've seen :P
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #515 on: October 29, 2013, 01:20:18 PM »
Good, another godfest I can not give a shit about skipping.  Haven't been overly impressed with Japanese 2.0 gods from what I've seen :P

yeah i'm not sure i want to roll either,the batman REM looks so inviting too,dark monster with delay skills and robinerfedanubis :whoo

EDIT: woah,apparently the batman collaboration isn't just coming... it's coming TOMORROW
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:37:15 PM by magus »
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #516 on: October 29, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
Damn those Batman collab monsters look good.  Wonder how much of a pain in the ass it'll be to find friend leaders if you're trying to run a 12.25x Batman Dark or Light team, though.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #517 on: October 29, 2013, 04:43:08 PM »
Oh lawd, gonna spend all my stones on that stupid batman collab
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #518 on: October 29, 2013, 04:54:14 PM »
so wait, i should use my stones on the batman REM instead of the godfest?
AMC

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #519 on: October 29, 2013, 04:57:04 PM »

If you have a decent egyptian or chinese spike leader (or Lucifer) in your bo I would throw them into the batman machine for sure.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #520 on: October 29, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »

If you have a decent egyptian or chinese spike leader (or Lucifer) in your bo I would throw them into the batman machine for sure.

Seconded.  Those are some pretty useful looking monsters, tbh.  ESPECIALLY D/L Batman... if you can get him fully skilled, you don't need to take Echdina on dark teams anymore.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #521 on: October 29, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »

Nah, I don't. Only gods I've got are Apollo (now evolved!), Freyja, and Archangel Michael. Should I throw into the regular REM for this Godfest? I was thinking I should considering that lineup.
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #522 on: October 29, 2013, 05:32:03 PM »

well it depends on what you want,2 of the batman monster have delays in color that usualy don't have delays which is incredibly usefull (the reason everybody says "echidna this,echidna that" is because echidna has delay) coincidentaly one introduce delay to the amazing world of light (the dark/light batman) so you probably would want one of those

the godfest feature archdemon,they are lame monster that have allright stat,a dark sub element and a skills that deal 3x the damage you receive for 5 turns,they aren't really something to get excited about except for one who gives every devil 2x hp and 2x rcv (the green one - astaroth) which can work as a sort of proto-lucifer

the other thing featured in this godfest is a new set of god which doesn't really follow a theme... they are as following

fire - ame no uzume:

leader : fire monster get 3.5x atk when your hp is above 80%
active : rcv increase by 1.5x for 3 turns

the leader is hard to use,the active is junk,bad!

water/wood - umi&yama:

leader : atk x5 when water/wood/light/dark attack all at once
active: fire orbs become water orb,heart orbs become wood orbs

this is like kirin so it's actualy good but less strong than kirin because kirin come with gravity instead,also since he doesn't like red,that means no echidna unless you purposely waste a slot on her or no delay otherwise... if only there was a dark/light monster with delay...

wood - kushinada:

leader : atk increase by 1.5x after 3 combo,then it increase by 0.5x for each combo other than that (so a 7 combo give you 3.5x atk,and an hypotetical 20x combo give you 10x)
active : reduce damage by 75% for 1 turn

can get pretty high but you either need high luck or skills,the newly upgraded bastet does the same so i don't really need it,the reduction is nice i guess?

light - izanami:

leader : god monster get 3.5x atk when your hp is above 80%
active : all god monster get x2 atk for 1 turn

like ame-no-uzume the leader is hard to use,and of course making an all god team is pretty fucking hard since that means a team made mostly of REM monster (with the exception of verche) boost skill are always good and he's the only one that boost god's anyway

dark - ookunikushi:

leader : atk x4 when combo reaches 6+
active : delay all monster for 1 turn

like kushinada,it takes less combo to trigger but if you don't reach the threshold you get nothing,once again if you have bastet then you can use her instead,the delay is usefull but small

robin from the batman rem also come's with a similiar skill to kushinada but his threshold is pretty fucking high (8 combo for 4x damage,9 combo for 6x damage and 10 combo for 8x damage) so i'm not sure he's worth over kushinada...

so tl;dr - the fire one is awfull,the wood and dark one can buy you an extra turn and can hit extra hard if you are good at combo's,the blue one is like kirin and the light one is sort of a luxury god so is it worth rolling? well nobody of us has experience with the new set of gods so it's hard to gauge them properly but the arch demon aren't that good so only half of the godfest is worth it and you aren't 100% sure that you are going to get a god... if the batman rem has only those 5 monster above and they all drop equaly then trying to get one of the "delays" batman might be a better investment

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:37:44 PM by magus »
<----

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #523 on: October 29, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
thanks, magus. your posts in here are always extremely helpful.

plus, i mean, BATMAN monsters
AMC

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #524 on: October 29, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »
A big thing is that the Batman REM will give one of the five mobs listed for the collaboration, and ONLY one of those five mobs.

The normal REM machine can still give you toytops into mystic flame knight with two pulls. The relative expected value per stone on the Batman mobs has to be higher unless you simply have no need of them.
hex

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #525 on: October 29, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »
I'd go with the Batman one FO SHO.

It's not just Batman monsters vs. the ones in the Godfest.  The REM still will have a ~70% chance you get a non-God egg, whereas the Batman egg machine isn't going to troll you with healer girls, toy dragons, and mystic knights.

edit: Beaten by Frag.  What he said.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #526 on: October 29, 2013, 06:13:37 PM »
And the Batman egg machine is going to be the same 5 stones per pull? Well shit, that has to be better than ANY Godfest.
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2013, 06:32:28 PM »
Robin looks like a really good leader for Tri-Color dungeons, where he might not spike as much as Anubis, but the lower threshold means he's a bit of a hedge against getting orb-trolled.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #528 on: October 29, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »
apparently joker skill isn't really random-random but just draw from a pool made of chinese gods skills,ripper skills,orb refresh,gravity and change the world

also i've heard some people theorizing that the distribution won't be equal and that the D/L batman will be rarer compared to other so i wouldn't splurge all my stones on it yet
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:42:13 PM by magus »
<----

G The Resurrected

« Reply #529 on: October 29, 2013, 07:08:05 PM »
I was getting into Sprit Stones and finally found out about Puzzle and Dragons. I don't know which I'll stick with, but I know this much its a great game to use while on the throne.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #530 on: October 29, 2013, 10:13:04 PM »
Cajole, maybe you DO want to spend your stones on the Godfest.

1. You can only get Batman drops from the Batman REM.
2. The distribution of rolls in the Batman REM is *NOT EVEN*, unlike the Pink REM where your chance was equal for getting each of the healer girls.
3. The drop rate of a gold egg (DW/DL Batman) from a collab REM has historically been around 10-12%. That means you have a ~90% chance of pulling a silver egg (Robin, DD Batman, Catwoman) and a ~10% chance of pulling a gold egg (DW/DL Batman).

http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=23467
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #531 on: October 29, 2013, 10:29:22 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOO

...still want Robin, though

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #532 on: October 29, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
Robin is one of the ones you're more likely to get, probably about 30% of the time from what I can tell.  So, spend 15 stones on 3 pulls and you have pretty good odds of getting one? 
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #533 on: October 29, 2013, 11:15:54 PM »
Ehhh... upon further consideration, I think the Batman REM is the better use of your stones, with "your" being basically "anyone," since you're guaranteed a 4 star monster per pull, and Robin is pretty useful, even D/D Batman might be useful in limited circumstances... only Catwoman seems useless.  So, basically you have 70% chance of getting something moderately useful to potentially awesome.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #534 on: October 29, 2013, 11:38:20 PM »
Even Catwoman has decent-ish stats, but yeah, I can't think of any team where she'd be a really ideal sub.  Mostly she'd sub on mono-red or a healer team until you got something better.  Robin is just a really good sub for a balance team, and a nice leader for certain tri-color temporary dungeons.  Joker has ridiculous attack for anyone running a demon team.

Plus, it's limited time, whereas you might roll the other stuff later.  And, y'know, Batman.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #535 on: October 29, 2013, 11:39:00 PM »
One drawback, though, is that D/W and D/L Batman will be even more rare, making it even harder to find people running them as leaders.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #536 on: October 29, 2013, 11:57:45 PM »
The actual whales that play this game will pump shit tons of stones into that thing over the next two weeks... I don't think it will be TOO hard to find leaders running them.  I think the >80% hp atk modifier leader skills are meh generally speaking though- it's easier to put together a 9x Healer/Balanced team, and you'll ALWAYS get that modifier.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #537 on: October 29, 2013, 11:58:34 PM »
...that said, FUCK DO I WANT A D/L BATMAN.

...and I guess a Robin for a balanced team, too.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #538 on: October 30, 2013, 01:09:15 AM »
Ugh. The batman gatcha seems really juiced. Get ready to sift through a lot of catwomen  in your rolls:

It's up for two weeks, I am going to wait and see what people on the facebook group will report. If the drop rate is truly shitacular , NOPE not worth it, better off with REM than a pile of catwomen and anything past your first Robin.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #539 on: October 30, 2013, 01:20:20 AM »
Just think, tho- you can feed your excess catwomen to your main and then max her skill up in the next three days!

(kidding)

Yeah, that was shittacular luck, but from what people are saying, the hit rate for a gold, 5 star egg (ie, D/L or D/W Batman) out of that machine should be about 1/10, so while that guy in the video was unlucky, not overly so.

Any videos of someone running the dungeon yet?
yar