Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1303846 times)

Himu

Re: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster
« Reply #13500 on: October 08, 2023, 11:48:21 PM »
Being a victim doesn't justify bad behavior even if it's understandable.

That CNN video is propaganda.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13501 on: October 09, 2023, 12:34:17 AM »
you think cnn is in the business of running propaganda for the palestinians?  :doge

hamas took hostages and will exchange them for the prisoners israel has. much of whom have never been charged with anything and are being held indefinitely.

buying into israel slanted propaganda and then dismissing anything that contradicts it as propaganda is a bit silly.

it's always easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. you know this.

here is proof of how easy it is to be fooled: https://twitter.com/akh1e/status/1710900231213101516
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:42:02 AM by team filler »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #13502 on: October 09, 2023, 11:02:33 AM »
Also worth nothing Hamas is not all or even most Palestinians. People are quick to designate Israeli civilians and innocents, but perfectly fine with saying Palestine in general should be blown to bits now in response. You either believe in civilians or you don't.

My views on this may be changing btw. A couple days ago my position was that this was a death march. I get going out blazing instead of living on your knees, but dooming your women and children to death and having zero plans to evacuate them struck me as the most selfish of suicidal gestures. Now, with reports that Hamas is ready for armed conflict and suggestions this could be Ukraine-like situation (well armed an supported defending force, capable of winning battles and force stalemates)? Maybe this is how they win some type of political change. Or maybe not. Clearly both sides will be well armed.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 11:10:53 AM by Phoenix Dark »

Himu

« Reply #13503 on: October 09, 2023, 01:04:34 PM »
Right. I support Palestine, not Hamas.
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13504 on: October 09, 2023, 04:06:18 PM »
What happened to the thread where filler was asking for advice on how to build a powered hang glider
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13505 on: October 09, 2023, 06:04:48 PM »
A slaughter and mass rape at the "Music for Peace" EDM festival organized on the Israeli/Gaza border at the hands of Hamas terrorists flying in on hang gliders is the most current time thing that could've possibly happened.
It only lacks David Guetta being the DJ and it being live streamed on Twitch.

I don't think the league of evil quite realized that had happened until much later. It signed their death warrant though.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the US is already mapping out targets for Operation Zoomer and some hotels in Qatar will experience 'gas leaks' over the coming days.
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #13506 on: October 10, 2023, 01:49:53 AM »
What happened to the thread where filler was asking for advice on how to build a powered hang glider

I have information that will lead to the arrest of Fillery Clinton.
Margs

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13507 on: October 10, 2023, 03:38:15 PM »

Himu

« Reply #13508 on: October 13, 2023, 12:45:30 AM »
Seeing tons of people ask to glass Gaza. It's possible to be pro-Palestine and not pro-Hamas. Meanwhile the Jews demand absolute fealty to their narrative. Don't say anything publicly though or they'll use it against you and weaponize their Jewish power through shame and guilt trips simply for supporting the people of Palestine. Oh wait,"the country of Palestine never existed!" and other  Jewish propaganda.

Love my Jewish friends but gat fucking damn the past week. Even worse, are the Christians who hate both Muslims and Jews but somehow have to insert themselves and categorize everyone they don't like as barbaric.

The last few days conclusively prove what I said about humanity: we are dog shit and we only ever be dog shit cavemen with modern toys. Astaghfirullah.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 01:23:22 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #13509 on: October 13, 2023, 01:29:41 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyU7FDiNM8X/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Mashaa Allah we have this good Jewish brother
IYKYK

Himu

« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 03:41:43 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13511 on: October 13, 2023, 09:58:11 AM »
Happy day of jihad to those who celebrate. Himu, you planning anything explosive today?
:O

Himu

« Reply #13512 on: October 13, 2023, 11:41:20 AM »
Yeah, I am planting a baby bomb inside of your girlfriend.

She dm'd me and said,"finally, a man that knows how to talk to women. I'm so glad I don't have to marry that pedophile." Saving one woman at a time.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 01:54:59 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Himu

« Reply #13514 on: October 13, 2023, 05:33:07 PM »
Things getting really scary and tense. Kind of afraid to go to the mosque but going to champion through.

Saw something about rednecks threatening Muslims. Hopefully it's fake.

Also saw Israel committing war crimes. Pray for Palestine.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13516 on: October 13, 2023, 08:26:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1712876045479637042

"40 dead babies" turned out to be another lie. from the beginning it reminded me of the iraqi's killing babies lie leading into the gulf war

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712415116363169884

:kermit
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:08:21 PM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13517 on: October 13, 2023, 09:13:36 PM »
"hamas killed innocent civilians!"

the civilians:

https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1712792486240760206

Himu

« Reply #13518 on: October 14, 2023, 12:52:37 AM »
Fuck the Israeli pigs up, Palestine.
IYKYK

Sman

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:47:09 AM by Sman »

Himu

« Reply #13521 on: October 14, 2023, 11:46:11 AM »
No thanks. Too white for me. Challah is delicious, though.
IYKYK

Occam

« Reply #13522 on: October 15, 2023, 05:52:59 PM »
Looks like Poland has a real chance to rid itself of its PiS-party rule (antidemocratic, authoritarian, populist, corrupt, nationalist) and return to the European fold.
Which would also fuck Putin-lover Orban.
Rooting for Donald Tusk.

Himu

« Reply #13524 on: October 16, 2023, 02:37:22 AM »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13525 on: October 16, 2023, 02:55:39 AM »
I don't think most jews living anywhere in the world know how coddled they've been. the way the media caters to them. it's probably shocking to most any jewish person when everyone isn't singing their praises and thanking israel for war crimes.

how could they know and why would they even think to ask? it's like white america thinking black america were just exaggerating about police brutality for all these years, or making excuses when there is video evidence.

"how can the police be bad when they never give us problems?"

"how can we be the bad guys when our side says hamas are the terrorists?"

meanwhile jewish people can't even question israel without it potentially costing them financially. maybe just maybe hamas isn't the problem. hamas is the response to the problem.

imagine how infuriating it would be if a country were allowed to commit war crimes against you for decades. commit ethnic cleansing openly and also be painted as the victim.

jewish people around the world have a vested interest in not seeing the reality of the situation. it benefits them all too much to see themselves in the right, or at the very least as somehow not at fault.

Himu

« Reply #13527 on: October 16, 2023, 03:24:00 AM »
https://twitter.com/justincharles/status/1713595112565977297

:isthis

Why are Jews allowed to use the Holocaust for bad behavior and endless victimization but my people gotta get over slavery and Jim crow and Tuskegee and red lining and all this shit? I'm not saying the Holocaust wasn't bad but this reminds me of 8th grade when we read Anne Frank. We studied WWII in 6th grade and learned about the Holocaust but now we were doing it AGAIN and focusing on the suffering of the Jews....AGAIN. I asked the teachers why when we hadn't had one single black history lesson outside of MLK. She got mad.
IYKYK

Sman

« Reply #13528 on: October 16, 2023, 03:31:44 AM »
https://twitter.com/justincharles/status/1713595112565977297

:isthis

Why are Jews allowed to use the Holocaust for bad behavior and endless victimization but my people gotta get over slavery and Jim crow and Tuskegee and red lining and all this shit? I'm not saying the Holocaust wasn't bad but this reminds me of 8th grade when we read Anne Frank. We studied WWII in 6th grade and learned about the Holocaust but now we were doing it AGAIN and focusing on the suffering of the Jews....AGAIN. I asked the teachers why when we hadn't had one single black history lesson outside of MLK. She got mad.

Himu

« Reply #13529 on: October 16, 2023, 03:40:45 AM »
People say that the closer away we get from the 20th century the more people will forget the Holocaust. This happened almost one hundred years ago. Why should we be shamed for saying the truth? "My grandfather was killed in the Holocaust!" Yeah, and my grandfather, the first black policeman of town in Texas was almost beaten to death by the police force because he arrested a white man. My family - like ten kids - had to flee to California and you don't see me bitching about it. I don't think Jews realize the Holocaust will eventually run out of sympathy points for most people.

I need to watch The Limo episode of Seinfeld to remind myself I actually like Jews.

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #13530 on: October 16, 2023, 10:32:39 AM »
You can't slowly exterminate a group of people and NOT anticipate them to fight back by some means, whether conventional or otherwise. Do I condone terrorism and killing kids? No. But it has to be understood that the subjugation of Palestinians has led to and will continue to lead to violence. So I'm not shocked by the language Israel is using concerning collective punishment, or the inhumane bombings and demands for evacuation. They want to dehumanize Palestinians as monsters or animals so that the world feels better about extermination. That plan has clearly backfired though and thankfully even the US State Department and White House are beginning to push back.

It's also worth noting that most people in Israel do not support their government's actions, and they want Bibi outta there. Just like it's worth noting that most Palestinians do not support Hamas.

Himu

« Reply #13531 on: October 16, 2023, 01:53:19 PM »
And like clockwork another fucking Jewish victim piece on the NYT.

It's also worth noting that most people in Israel do not support their government's actions, and they want Bibi outta there. Just like it's worth noting that most Palestinians do not support Hamas.

Provide evidence. Majority of Palestinians support and elected Hamas but that's because they've been pushed to. Provide source on Israelis. They re-elecfed Bibi so it's plain they want this.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #13532 on: October 16, 2023, 03:23:54 PM »
And like clockwork another fucking Jewish victim piece on the NYT.

Provide evidence. Majority of Palestinians support and elected Hamas but that's because they've been pushed to. Provide source on Israelis. They re-elecfed Bibi so it's plain they want this.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/poll-shows-backing-for-netanyahu-imploding-gantz-taking-the-rudder/
https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/biden-netanyahu-israel-gaza-war/

Bibi's popularity was cratering long before the attacks, including the massive protests in Israel a few months ago, against his Supreme Court power grab. He's currently hiding from the press over the comments he once made about strengthening Hamas in order to bait violence that could be exploited to end two-state solution options.

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/polls-show-majority-gazans-were-against-breaking-ceasefire-hamas-and-hezbollah

There hasn't been an election there since 2006, so that's an irrelevant point.

Himu

« Reply #13533 on: October 16, 2023, 03:27:09 PM »
Excuse me for my mistake but I was referring to the parliament election from last year. Bibi won a majority.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Israeli_legislative_election
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #13534 on: October 16, 2023, 03:54:19 PM »
Excuse me for my mistake but I was referring to the parliament election from last year. Bibi won a majority.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Israeli_legislative_election
Yes he won but is currently underwater and it doesn't look like he will be re-elected. Point I'm making is we aren't seeing a 911-type "rally around the flag" shit in Israel, based on the polling and media reports there. Israelis are mad about the attack and wondering why those people were essentially left to die while IDF forces focused on protecting settlers in the West Bank. Not to mention that US and Egyptian intel warned Israel something bad was about to happen. It's like if US media responded to 911 by focusing on that Bin Laden memo Bush received. We're all old enough to remember how little time and interest that got from the media, as they blindly allowed the administration to lay the groundwork for invading Iraq.

You can also see international and US pressure is starting to happen. It seems to me that Biden and Blinken are using their leverage, knowing that Bibi cannot attack them. He has to embrace the US right now, and clearly Biden started out by saying all the things Israel wanted to hear. But now? Clearly the tide has turned and the US is applying pressure.

Himu

« Reply #13536 on: October 17, 2023, 03:32:16 AM »
Remember that the Jews were refugees after WWII. They are doing all of this against the people that took them in. Maybe cons are right about refugees and wouldn't Israelis prove them right?

NOI are idolators but hey, Farrakhan is correct.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 03:45:16 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13537 on: October 17, 2023, 03:38:13 AM »
the oppressor is always in fear that what they are doing to others will be done to themselves if they lose power/control. always projecting at the oppressed as animals, savages, terrorists. anything less than human and deserving of punishment no matter how extreme.

isn't netanyahu losing popularity because israelis would prefer someone more towards the fascist side?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:30:10 AM by team filler »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #13538 on: October 17, 2023, 02:48:56 PM »
There hasn't been an election there since 2006, so that's an irrelevant point.

Yeah, I think its worth remembering that legitimate political parties acting under the will of the people tend not to suspend all elections indefinitely the second they have power.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #13539 on: October 17, 2023, 02:50:15 PM »
Or put their legitimate military targets under fucking schools and hospitals

:kermit

Himu

« Reply #13540 on: October 17, 2023, 11:32:58 PM »
Israel bombed a hospital. Fuck Israel. Pigs.
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13541 on: October 18, 2023, 12:51:55 AM »
https://twitter.com/ImNotAbdi/status/1714367023105397076

every clip I've seen from this interview is piers getting wrecked. bassem youssef is a genius

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13543 on: October 18, 2023, 03:52:13 AM »
Remember that the Jews were refugees after WWII. They are doing all of this against the people that took them in. Maybe cons are right about refugees and wouldn't Israelis prove them right?
:wut

Himu

« Reply #13544 on: October 18, 2023, 09:09:48 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyiWR7_sA3e/

Trump, what's your take on this? If it's more Israel support I think I know who to vote for in 2024: no one.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Sman

« Reply #13546 on: October 18, 2023, 03:30:39 PM »

Trump, what's your take on this?

Move the US embassy in Israel to... Mecca?

:trumps

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13547 on: October 18, 2023, 04:18:10 PM »

Trump, what's your take on this? If it's more Israel support I think I know who to vote for in 2024: no one.

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1714734621173412339
🤴

Himu

« Reply #13548 on: October 18, 2023, 08:00:46 PM »
Make the Israeli pigs oink by any means necessary and boycott the  Democratic Party are the main goals right now.

I pray to Allah that Trump sees reason and calls the Israelis out for being the genocidal blood suckers they are. I will vote for him if he does.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1714432578852438392
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 10:13:41 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

IYKYK

Himu

IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13551 on: October 19, 2023, 06:52:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1712441643280793903

The Legend of Hamas: Tears of the Gaza
🤴

Sman

« Reply #13552 on: October 20, 2023, 12:56:21 AM »
Himu and Nintex dancing around each other in this thread.

I want the cage match.

Kevtones

« Reply #13553 on: October 20, 2023, 01:54:12 AM »
Where did everyone go? I’ve been busy.

Anyway, from cursory reading:

1) Israel has attempted peace talks in 93, 95, 00, 07, 09 and very briefly in 2020. The PLO and then Hamas rejected it every time.

2) Hamas rules over the Palestinian people. Most Palestinians do not like Hamas because Hamas treats them like collateral damage and pawns to a greater purpose. Hamas is not allowing them to leave.

3) Hamas firmly believes that Israel and the Jewish people should be eradicated. They are analogous to Nazis.

4) Hamas killed 1400 innocent Jews on 10/7 in horrific fashion.

5) Hamas has spent the last two years taking all the Iran-money and aid meant for their people and used it to plan this attack (this is from  their leadership).

6) Turning off the water is effective because Hamas took the water pipes meant for their infrastructure and used it to build rockets.

7) A hospital parking lot was bombed and 10-50 people died. Both sides contradict but the US says it was a Palenstine Jihad group and Hamas has already been caught in death toll, nature and location lies.

8) Various western media outlets TRUSTED Hamas blindly. A terrorist group without fact checking whatsoever.

9) Hamas is holding 200 or so hostages.

Yes, Israel has not been perfect at all but holy fuck what the hell is wrong with the left right now? Like, Resetera especially is implicitly trusting and seemingly siding with Hamas despite them being a terrorist group and functionally believing in trans-genocide as a creed.

Tell me what I’m missing?
wrong

Himu

« Reply #13554 on: October 20, 2023, 02:16:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1715161786943410554

Of course.

@kevtones - I'm not left at all and after the beheaded babies lie I do not trust anything from Israel. "Israel hasn't been perfect" sure fucking hasn't. I think it's fair to support the people of Palestine and not Hamas. Israel is a fascist authoritarian state. They've brought this on themselves.

Meanwhile the administration wante to take every single opportunity to suck Jewish sausage. At least it's kosher.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #13555 on: October 20, 2023, 02:21:46 AM »
Absolute unhinged lunacy.

https://twitter.com/yopasta/status/1715194880245502110

https://twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/status/1715207459458162945

FYI: I have been reading One Piece since 2004. If WWIII happens I won't get an ending.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 05:27:26 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Kevtones

« Reply #13556 on: October 20, 2023, 02:48:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1715161786943410554

Of course.

@kevtones - I'm not left at all and after the beheaded babies lie I do not trust anything from Israel. "Israel hasn't been perfect" sure fucking hasn't. I think it's fair to support the people of Palestine and not Hamas. Israel is a fascist authoritarian state. They've brought this on themselves.

Meanwhile the administration wante to take every single opportunity to suck Jewish sausage. At least it's kosher.

Beheaded babies was a lie? When was that confirmed? Also, Hamas used their GoPros and killed a bunch of babies, is that enough?

If Israel removed Hamas from Palestine, wouldn’t that be in Palestine’s favor? I see the word ethnic cleansing tossed around haphazardly right now (not by you), but that is specifically not happening here. However, that is very much the doctrine of Hamas’ desire. Jewish eradication. There is no conceivable way that Hamas is the future of Palestine.

Anyway, that’s why a ceasefire is such a fucking joke. That’s what Israel did two years ago and Hamas planned their 9/11.

wrong

Himu

« Reply #13557 on: October 20, 2023, 02:53:48 AM »
Multiple outlets walked it back. Israel has cut off water and electricity in Gaza. They are war pigs.

Why can't that fucking country defend themselves? Why do we have to support them?

https://twitter.com/sovereignbrah/status/1712986929548165423

This exactly.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:00:14 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #13558 on: October 20, 2023, 03:10:49 AM »
Kevtones I've seen so much Israel propaganda and SUPPORT US BECAUSE OF THE HOLOCAUST my entire life that I no longer care about that country or their fight.

https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1712632433651167445

https://twitter.com/pacifistlib/status/1712636333171355885

Leave them to their fate. Why should we be dragged in?
IYKYK

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #13559 on: October 20, 2023, 05:13:06 AM »
FYI: I have been reading One Piece since 2004. If WWII happens I won't get an ending.

wow, stay safe