Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1300408 times)

warcock

Re: International Politics Thread - Russia + China = World superpowers
« Reply #4320 on: July 14, 2018, 06:50:53 PM »
:drudge :drudge :drudge :drudge :drudge
https://twitter.com/soutuna/status/1018254986315169792

https://twitter.com/SaqrMaghrebi/status/1018215177437745152

The Iranian backed regime in Iraq is completely falling apart.

Nintex get an internship at fox news. I guarentee you will make multiple times whatever salary ur getting in dumpster netherlands.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4321 on: July 15, 2018, 02:48:41 PM »
:drudge :drudge :drudge :drudge :drudge
https://twitter.com/soutuna/status/1018254986315169792

https://twitter.com/SaqrMaghrebi/status/1018215177437745152

The Iranian backed regime in Iraq is completely falling apart.

Nintex get an internship at fox news. I guarentee you will make multiple times whatever salary ur getting in dumpster netherlands.
Maybe I can just do it from here. Fox News reporter from Europe holding the tide against the EU fake news.  :smug
🤴

Corporal

« Reply #4322 on: July 17, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »
PLANWIRTSCHAFT 2.0

Man, EU just going derp and deciding that we need European-made Exascale computers is hilarious. Now I've been outside of any deeper techy stuff for a decade or two, but I'd still grant myself "interested noob" status. To me, the timetable looks completely unachievable. Hilariously so. That's centrally planned economy levels of lunacy.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Best of all Brexit happened, causing the Brits to sell off ARM for a pittance. It's just so fitting. We had something at least vaguely in the general sector with a thriving and wildly successful surrounding market, but stood at the sidelines and watched idly as everything got sold off.
[close]

I am a proponent of the EU by all means, maybe even unreasonably so, but sometimes I just wanna bang my head against the wall at their shenanigans. They slept on that side of technology for easily two decades, if not far longer, and only NOW realize that they're completely outmatched and utterly dependent on outside actors.
We have zero supporting industry and thus also zero market and infrastructure for these kinds of things. It's lunacy to just decree "a great leap forward" from the top down and expect anything but a massive waste of money. These things need to grow from the ground up and take decades to mature. On top of serious, concentrated commitments. You don't just vaguely barf out some sort of fantasy plan and throw a few cents at it in the hope that something will happen. This is "within a decade an American will walk on the Moon" levels of challenge. No wait, an entirely Europe-made mid-range PC would be that. Domestic exascale computing is another several orders of magnitude beyond that.

Plus, this will go directly in the face of two established and powerful competitors and at least one vastly more powerful upcoming one. I'm suuuure they will just stand idly by.

#RagingTuesday  :maf
!list

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4323 on: July 17, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »
The amount of tax money wasted on this Drumf-Bootin business...  :'(

Im sure Finland now matters on the international stage as a first rate player.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4324 on: July 17, 2018, 01:35:14 PM »
The first thing the EU has done this year that is not completely useless.

They've made a trade deal with Nintendoland Japan

https://twitter.com/Trade_EU/status/1019223112435621888

Credit were credit is due.

Useful / Useless score is at 1 - 459394304 for this year now.

Congrats Brussels!
🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4325 on: July 17, 2018, 03:05:11 PM »
"The ball is now in your court"

The signal is lit!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4326 on: July 17, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »
hungryboob!!! We were all very worried about you, glad to see you're ok, for some definition of ok.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #4328 on: July 17, 2018, 03:11:47 PM »
get help dude
bent

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4329 on: July 17, 2018, 03:14:44 PM »
"The ball is now in your court"

(Image removed from quote.)

The signal is lit!
:ohhh
🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4330 on: July 17, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »
What is Plato's cave?

Plato has Socrates describe a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them, and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality. Socrates explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not reality at all, for he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the manufactured reality that is the shadows seen by the prisoners. The inmates of this place do not even desire to leave their prison, for they know no better life

"Get help dude"

This is tantamount to emotional manipulation, not for me but for everyone else reading, like you have ANY authority to analyse me to suggest I need it. Do you even know how you actually operate as a person?

Here is my analysis that argues Rod Rosenstein (and in turn Mueller) arent working on the russian investigation but against the Cabal. https://pastebin.com/dyZH2EXa

Are you still chained to the teet of the opinions of others?

shosta

« Reply #4331 on: July 17, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »
This is tantamount to emotional manipulation, not for me but for everyone else reading, like you have ANY authority to analyse me to suggest I need it. Do you even know how you actually operate as a person?
C'mon man, he's looking out for your well-being precisely because you post agitated stuff like this.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4332 on: July 17, 2018, 03:20:33 PM »
Not addressing my points = intentional emotional manipulation.

You want to help me? Disprove me.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #4333 on: July 17, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »
What's to prove?

Q/alex jones/next conservative dipshit says something is gonna happen.

Nothing happens

Move on to the next bullshit

repeat
©ZH

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #4334 on: July 17, 2018, 03:27:22 PM »
your prodromal, schizophasic word-salad is no more raising points than Time Cube was. See a medical professional. Please.
bent

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4335 on: July 17, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat

Q and alex jones are NOT synonymous. Alex Jones tried to discredit Q as Alex Jones is controlled opposition designed to make truth seekers look crazy.  The trailer though is a truth hidden in plain sight.

Q has overcome every obstacle and continues to grow as much as MSM tries to say otherwise. A lot has happened, you have just been distracted.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4336 on: July 17, 2018, 03:34:55 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat
Jones said Hollywood was a lair of pedophile vampires.

He wasn't necessarily wrong.   :doge
🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4337 on: July 17, 2018, 03:38:56 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat

Gatekeeper, just a taste.

agrajag

« Reply #4338 on: July 17, 2018, 03:40:48 PM »
Novid was better than this trash.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4339 on: July 17, 2018, 03:42:37 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat

Gatekeeper, just a taste.
Another sign:
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1019295805398757376
🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4340 on: July 17, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
Are you ready?

FStop7

« Reply #4341 on: July 17, 2018, 03:53:07 PM »
free Creepy Stalker

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4342 on: July 17, 2018, 05:06:31 PM »
Make another thread for this garbage if you wanna talk about it.
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4343 on: July 17, 2018, 05:14:56 PM »
Garbage?

How much are you willing to wager? It is coming whether you want it to or not, I am here to mentally prepare you, the truth will not be easy to accept.

agrajag

« Reply #4344 on: July 17, 2018, 05:23:27 PM »
:derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4345 on: July 17, 2018, 05:26:22 PM »
your prodromal, schizophasic word-salad is no more raising points than Time Cube was. See a medical professional. Please.
i hope the mods don't allow this intolerant attack on the reality of the 4 Corner Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube to go un-actioned, and quite frankly it should be a protected class like YUM! Brands and Bob Avakian

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.
  Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.
  Man Is Paired,  2 Half 4 Self.
  1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.                         
   Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.
   Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.
  God Is Born Of A Mother –
   She Left Belly B. Signature.
Every Priest Has Ma Sign
  But Lies To Honor Queers.
Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

Your dirty lying teachers
use only the midnight to
midnight 1 day (ignoring
3 other days) Time to not
foul (already wrong) bible
   time. Lie that corrupts earth
you educated stupid fools.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4346 on: July 17, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »
Jordan Peterson stans man

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4347 on: July 17, 2018, 05:35:13 PM »
Garbage?

How much are you willing to wager? It is coming whether you want it to or not, I am here to mentally prepare you, the truth will not be easy to accept.

When Obama/Hillary/Nancy Pelosi are executed live on Fox News and Trump sets himself up as President for life, I'll let you post about QAnon in the regular politics threads. Until then, you can make your own thread to post that stuff in.
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4348 on: July 17, 2018, 05:36:44 PM »
Take what you need from Peterson, but where we're going transcends all your arguments. Capitalism v socialism. Feminism, gender, racial economic, the LOT.

God is real. But religion has failed god, corrupted, just another diversion from that which is TRUTH. What is THE truth?

benjipwns

« Reply #4349 on: July 17, 2018, 05:38:52 PM »
there you go, start the "hungrynoob TRUTH Thread" and we can get down to talking about the demons

agrajag

« Reply #4350 on: July 17, 2018, 05:40:23 PM »
Serious question, are you bipolar?

benjipwns

« Reply #4351 on: July 17, 2018, 05:44:58 PM »
kinda

edit: oh you mean...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:52:49 PM by benjipwns »

agrajag

« Reply #4352 on: July 17, 2018, 05:52:56 PM »
I was asking hungryboob, I already know you're crazies than a guano bat!

benjipwns

« Reply #4353 on: July 17, 2018, 05:54:44 PM »
aren't all bats guano bats? :thinking

agrajag

« Reply #4354 on: July 17, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »
Bat guano then

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4355 on: July 17, 2018, 06:01:15 PM »
For someone to be bipolar, they must swing into a depression yes?
Depression has been obfuscated with lies as well to contain your thinking.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4356 on: July 17, 2018, 06:02:33 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat
Alex Jones is controlled opposition designed to make truth seekers look crazy.

well i'll say you're doing a hell of a job rehabbing their image here dawg

agrajag

« Reply #4357 on: July 17, 2018, 06:03:15 PM »

My theory is that you disappear during your depressive periods and come back with your nonsense during your manic periods.

agrajag

« Reply #4358 on: July 17, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
What's to prove?

Nothing happens

repeat
Alex Jones is controlled opposition designed to make truth seekers look crazy.

well i'll say you're doing a hell of a job rehabbing their image here dawg

Righr, Alex Jones is very lucid in comparison to this looney tune over here.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4359 on: July 17, 2018, 06:06:30 PM »
There is one major difference, Alex Jones is paid to keep the gears turning. I'm telling you, public disclosure is coming.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4360 on: July 17, 2018, 06:07:21 PM »

My theory is that you disappear during your depressive periods and come back with your nonsense during your manic periods.

Answer me this. What is the cure for depression?

agrajag

« Reply #4361 on: July 17, 2018, 06:09:34 PM »
Answer my question first.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4362 on: July 17, 2018, 06:12:06 PM »
I do not have bipolar.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #4363 on: July 17, 2018, 06:19:40 PM »
hungrynoob can you clarify what this big thing is that everything is supposedly moving towards?
bent

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4364 on: July 17, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
Deconstruction of the global centralised banking system, owned by the rothschilds. The kennedys were part of the elite family structure, why do you think they knew so much and JFK and his son were both killed?
That is only one part, but people must be able to conceptualise first that almost all institutions around the world are criminal in nature and are lying via half truths.

I will ask again, why did Teresa May mention heading towards a gold standard in her chequers speech?
You can all attack and name call all you want, I love you all, I'm just preparing you for what's to come.

benjipwns

« Reply #4365 on: July 17, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »
preparing us in a strategy game sense or

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4366 on: July 17, 2018, 06:33:59 PM »
Deconstruction of the global centralised banking system, owned by the rothschilds. The kennedys were part of the elite family structure, why do you think they knew so much and JFK and his son were both killed?
That is only one part, but people must be able to conceptualise first that almost all institutions around the world are criminal in nature and are lying via half truths.

I will ask again, why did Teresa May mention heading towards a gold standard in her chequers speech?
You can all attack and name call all you want, I love you all, I'm just preparing you for what's to come.
I keep an open mind about those theories but if the cabal intervened to stop JFK and his son. How come they didn't manage to stop Trump.
What gives Trump the edge over the 'deep state'?
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4367 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »
made you a thread bud so you can put all the truth there instead of dividing it and filling up this thread or whatever: http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45708.0

i'm lookin out ;)

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4368 on: July 17, 2018, 06:40:13 PM »
For deception to exist, by nature, truth must also exist. The have been slowly, generation after generation, implementing the society they want. It cannot be done overnight, otherwise, people would revolt. But if they slowly change the mindsets of the young, then they can reach a point where they can flip the switch. 2018 was to be that year. Beforehand, that means they could also lie about so much, whilst maintaining a certain level of truth.
They never thought for a second that Hilary would lose, Soros owns 90% of voting machines, the game was rigged. But only to a certain point, otherwise people would notice, the votes for trump in the 2016 election far surpassed the limits of the rigged election.
Now trump has the military, and its intelligence, the NSA and most of the worlds nukes under his control with cooperation from Russia. The deeosrate lost all its key assets in that election. They are on the back foot.

Why did trump walk in front of the queen? To show YOU who is in control.

agrajag

« Reply #4369 on: July 17, 2018, 06:46:00 PM »
He really showed Putin who's the boss also

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4370 on: July 17, 2018, 06:47:28 PM »
Putin did say, "the ball is in your court". He also sold out Hilary's involvement in Russia, and told you that Trump will defeat Hilary in the courts.

So I'm not sure what your sarcasm is referencing

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4371 on: July 17, 2018, 06:52:21 PM »
For deception to exist, by nature, truth must also exist. The have been slowly, generation after generation, implementing the society they want. It cannot be done overnight, otherwise, people would revolt. But if they slowly change the mindsets of the young, then they can reach a point where they can flip the switch. 2018 was to be that year. Beforehand, that means they could also lie about so much, whilst maintaining a certain level of truth.
They never thought for a second that Hilary would lose, Soros owns 90% of voting machines, the game was rigged. But only to a certain point, otherwise people would notice, the votes for trump in the 2016 election far surpassed the limits of the rigged election.
Now trump has the military, and its intelligence, the NSA and most of the worlds nukes under his control with cooperation from Russia. The deeosrate lost all its key assets in that election. They are on the back foot.

But Trump is still such an easy target. He doesn't really care about security measures and wanders outside to talk to Fox News at random. If you want to get to him, all you need to do is call Jared and tell him you're from Zimbabwe and want to meet.
Not to mention the man is fat and tall. So you could easily pick him off from a long range. Next to that his schedule is very predictable. Monday - thursday at the White House, weekends at the Mar-a-lago. If you 'lost' him somehow, just check his tweets for his current location and/or whereabouts. "LANDING IN MICHIGAN IN ONE HOUR, VERY EXITED!"

You can't tell me that Soros owns all US voting machines but can't organize a hit on Trump. Especially when pretty much all the ex-spooks hate his guts.

It was fun to watch Putin visibly trash Hillary Clinton. I had never seen him so happy. Although at some point it looked like he was going to eat the US press for dinner.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #4372 on: July 17, 2018, 06:54:24 PM »
basically:

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4373 on: July 17, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »

But Trump is still such an easy target. He doesn't really care about security measures and wanders outside to talk to Fox News at random. If you want to get to him, all you need to do is call Jared and tell him you're from Zimbabwe and want to meet.
Not to mention the man is fat and tall. So you could easily pick him off from a long range. Next to that his schedule is very predictable. Monday - thursday at the White House, weekends at the Mar-a-lago. If you 'lost' him somehow, just check his tweets for his current location and/or whereabouts. "LANDING IN MICHIGAN IN ONE HOUR, VERY EXITED!"

You can't tell me that Soros owns all US voting machines but can't organize a hit on Trump. Especially when pretty much all the ex-spooks hate his guts.

It was fun to watch Putin visibly trash Hillary Clinton. I had never seen him so happy. Although at some point it looked like he was going to eat the US press for dinner.

Your perception is clouding your judgement. What you see on tv isn't the be all and end all. Trump was recently in Scotland and his location had a 5 mile radius exclusion zone causing major disruptions

shosta

« Reply #4374 on: July 17, 2018, 06:58:44 PM »
deconstruction
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4375 on: July 17, 2018, 07:01:24 PM »
deconstruction
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I think you understand, that's enough.

shosta

« Reply #4376 on: July 17, 2018, 07:01:59 PM »
 :dead
newsfeed
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #4377 on: July 17, 2018, 07:05:26 PM »
Are you trying to compare the use of a world to the legitimacy of a news organisation?

Lmao

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #4378 on: July 17, 2018, 07:07:14 PM »
basically:

(Image removed from quote.)

That's not a shop of Sanguinius and Rogal Dorn. :goty

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4379 on: July 17, 2018, 07:07:57 PM »
Are you trying to compare the use of a world to the legitimacy of a news organisation?

Lmao

you don't understand what "newsfeed" means on The Bore, do you?