Author Topic: Lewd Gaming Thread: "Sonic needs an orgasm gun and chocolate panties"  (Read 149564 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2015, 07:31:03 PM »
They're all back up now. Seems SJWs were thwarted again. :bow2
©@©™

archie4208

Re: Euphoric Animu Games Thread for Distinguished Weeaboos with Impeccable Taste
« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2015, 09:32:04 PM »
https://steamdb.info/app/289860/subs/

Lunar (hopefully Silver Star Story) and Grandia are coming to Steam.  :lawd

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2015, 09:47:31 PM »
If Lunar comes to Steam, I'll probably actually finish it then. :lol I got like 20-50% of the way through the GBA port ten years ago on an emulator and stopped. :'(

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #363 on: December 10, 2015, 12:08:39 AM »
I think I did Lunar GBA in like a day or two. :lol Would be nice if Grandia I got a good retranslation and we could use the JP voices cause that localization was SUCH a fucking shit show.
Hi

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #364 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:23 AM »

:omg :rejoice

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #365 on: December 10, 2015, 05:32:17 AM »

:mouf :mouf :mouf

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #366 on: December 10, 2015, 09:19:41 AM »
They're all back up now. Seems SJWs were thwarted again. :bow2

:heh

My copy (NYUU NYUU DELUXE PACK, BRUH  :pimp) is out for delivery. TIME TO GET  :nsfw AT WORK
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #367 on: December 10, 2015, 10:26:11 AM »
The two main characters from the Valkyrie Drive anime will be DLC characters in Bhikkuni. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #368 on: December 10, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »
Got a chance to try the first part of the Valkyrie Drive training mode during my lunch break.  Gat DAYUM is this an impressive game, visually.

Training mode #1 is done. So basically you have:

[ ] and /\ - main attack buttons
O - can be used for additional attacks and starting air combos
X - Jump/hover/homing dash/flight

The mode I tried didn't cover dodging. When your gauge is full, you can not only start the weapon power-up process with your partner (L and R), but also pressing L and X caused the character to power-up and turn into what I can best describe as a "half-naked TRON girl." There's also items you can pick up and use and the camera zoom levels can be adjusted in-game. I'll take screenshots when I'm at home.

The graphics are really pretty impressive for the platform. This shits all over Senran, visually, so far.

Main Menu modes:

Story Mode
Training Mode
Challenge Mode
Survival Mode
Online Mode
Dining Room
Collection Room
Store
Settings

There are seven characters on the select screen to start.

Here's the Nyuu Nyuu Pack box.  It's  :nsfw because  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Like the Senran Kagura games, the game box art is different than the standard edition and 'Murica won't get that artwork.
:expert
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #369 on: December 10, 2015, 04:48:40 PM »
this is the lesbo game, right?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #370 on: December 10, 2015, 05:03:59 PM »
Ya
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #371 on: December 10, 2015, 08:40:36 PM »
LOL, I wish I'd just started the story mode-- you start off going through the same tutorial stuff! Am really surprised by how much deeper the combat is compared to SK. Can't say that enough. The phantom system really shines here. Might take people a little while to get used to it, but basically to start doing the multiple chains, you're going to be using a lot of O and X to get started, usually involving sequences like tap/hold/tap tap/hold, etc. This leads to huge combos like O, O, X (hold), X, Square X3, O, X (Hold), X, Square X 3, O, X (hold), X Triangle, etc. We're entering fighting game territory here! In fact this might actually be a turn off to some players.

My biggest complaint about the game so far is in fact related to the phantom system-- the move list doesn't list any of the phantom combos! WHY?

So yeah, if you like Senran Kagura...don't even hesitate to buy this game. It does pretty much everything better.
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #372 on: December 11, 2015, 06:38:23 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1155095

Persona Pachinko. :doge

Naoto Nanako though... :uguu

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #373 on: December 11, 2015, 09:56:11 PM »
Kanji Nanko  :badass
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
That is one game that I wish was on mobile phones.
ど助平

suppadoopa

HOMEGIRL S SHA. GONNA GIVE IT A 13/10 NOW

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
WTF is that bear thing?  :lol
ど助平

suppadoopa

It's a parody of the slime.

Anyway first impressions of Megaimension w/o being too shilly and spoilery

still the same nep nep through and through
level spikes
better characters (s-sha and b-sha)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
It's a parody of the slime.

They don't usually have bodies in the Neptunia games.  :doge

Anyway first impressions of Megaimension w/o being too shilly and spoilery

still the same nep nep through and through
level spikes
better characters (s-sha and b-sha)

I want it...

...And yet still am like halfway through Neptunia 1 and haven't touched the others.  So I think it's time to just force myself to play part 3 (which the one I really wanted to play anyway) or just go right to the new one.
ど助平

suppadoopa

hueheuheuheueheu

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I don't get it.  Is this supposed to be referencing Square making that shitty FF movie and then Enix merging with them?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Ah, OK.  It is.  :lol

S-Sha (エスーシャ Esūsha?) is a new character introduced in Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII, and a parody of Square Enix.
ど助平

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #383 on: February 02, 2016, 11:51:22 PM »
This doesn't look half bad
Go to 28:30  :doge

Bebpo

« Reply #384 on: February 03, 2016, 01:44:55 AM »
There's a girl that's nailed to the cross  :doge

« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2016, 01:49:47 AM »
That actually looks really fun.  :leon

...Wish I knew even half of those characters though.  :goty2

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2016, 06:00:46 AM »
This doesn't look half bad
Go to 28:30  :doge

It's a pretty good game, yeah.  Made by EXAMU, the folks who did Samurai Shodown V/S, and Arcana Heart among others.  I don't know who most of the characters are either, but it really doesn't matter.  The ones I do know are assist characters, lol.  The most fucked up character in the game is the little girl who is really a hideous lovecraftian monster from some totally fucked up visual novel game.  I forget the name but the description was so messed up.

Super Sonico is notable for not having a single attack in the game.  She never does anything...you're really controlling the cats with her or her friends.  :lol  I like using assist Sonico too, because her band starts playing music, so if the stage music sucks it doesn't matter.   :doge
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2016, 10:12:51 AM »
Saya no Uta
©@©™

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2016, 09:21:39 AM »
This game looks awesome:

^_^

suppadoopa

« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2016, 01:15:44 PM »
I found my review code for nitroplus in my spam box

and the netcode is  T R A S H

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2016, 02:27:12 PM »
I bought Bullet Girls, bork halp. :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I balanced it out by also buying Code:Realize :doge
[close]
©@©™

« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2016, 02:45:58 PM »
I bought the new Digimon game for PS4. I know nothing about Digimon. But it's a turn-based JRPG. On a console. The 20% off Prime pre-order deal sure helped.

Is this how low us console turn-based fans have sunk? Digimon?
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2016, 03:41:29 PM »
I bought the new Digimon game for PS4. I know nothing about Digimon. But it's a turn-based JRPG. On a console. The 20% off Prime pre-order deal sure helped.

Is this how low us console turn-based fans have sunk? Digimon?

Hey I'm in the same boat and grabbed it as well.  It's got a lot going for it:

Developed by Media-Vision of Wild Arms, Chaos Rings and they even did Valkyria Chronicles 3 which was good.  Also doing the new Valkyria PS4 non-srpg game.
Music by: Masafumi Takada of Killer 7, Samurai Champloo (game), God Hand, Vanquish, and No More Heroes fame
Art by: Suzuhito Yasuda of Durarara novel covers, Devil Survivor and Gundam Build Fighters

And on top of that import reviews are favorable, the game is designed for "adult audience" of digimon, which probably still means PG-13/15, but at least it's not aiming at 10 year olds, and while I've never played/watched Digimon before, apparently Digimon are cute little monsters WITH MECHA PARTS AND GATTLING GUNS, and it's supposed to play even closer to SMT than Pokemon (which is still basically SMT for kids).

That's a lot of positives, so after I finish, somewhere between, playing Exist Archives, Sen no Kiseki I & II, Dragon Quest Builders, SMT4-2, #FE, Star Ocean V, Dark Souls II & III, Witcher 2 & 3, Lightning Returns, Undertale, Shadowrun Dragonfall & HK, Pillars of Eternity and Nier, I'll check it out.  Yeah, I'm pretty swamped on already rpgs this year.  Trying to get through about one a month catch up on my rpg backlog in 2016.  But I'm not complaining.  Would rather have too many good rpgs worth playing released each year, than not enough.  Last gen had some pretty weak rpg lineups.

« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2016, 03:52:44 PM »
I'd heard good things about it as well, I just find it interesting that the console turn-based JRPG market is basically Sen no Kiseki and Digimon.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2016, 04:01:51 PM »
I'd heard good things about it as well, I just find it interesting that the console turn-based JRPG market is basically Sen no Kiseki and Digimon.

For now.  I mean you have Grand Knights Kingdom, Star Ocean V, FFXV, Persona 5, #FE all releasing on PS4 this year in the west.  Should be a good year.

« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2016, 04:04:42 PM »

For now.  I mean you have Grand Knights Kingdom, Star Ocean V, FFXV, Persona 5, #FE all releasing on PS4 this year in the west.  Should be a good year.

Grand Kingdom -- tactical
Star Ocean -- action/active battle
FFXV -- action/active battle
Persona 5 -- TURN BASED YEAH!!!!
#FE -- TURN BASED WIIUU
South Park -- TURN BASED YEAH!!!

Hopefully Project Setsuna comes over as well, cause that's old school turnbased JRPG goodness. I can always import, but I like to support the genre over here.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2016, 04:09:09 PM »
Grand Kingdom isn't turn based?  Thought it was, but never really played Grand Knights History.  You don't like Tales/Star Ocean/FFXV/KH type battle systems?  I find them just as rpg as turn-based stuff these days so I don't mind.  I think FFXII kind of convinced me that there's not much of a difference between real-time and turn-based jrpg combat.

« Reply #397 on: February 04, 2016, 04:14:50 PM »
Grand Kingdom isn't turn based?  Thought it was, but never really played Grand Knights History.  You don't like Tales/Star Ocean/FFXV/KH type battle systems?  I find them just as rpg as turn-based stuff these days so I don't mind.  I think FFXII kind of convinced me that there's not much of a difference between real-time and turn-based jrpg combat.

I like them just fine, but I absolutely love having complete control over every member in my party at all times, not just one as the CPU takes over the rest of them. I like Tales/SO/KH/FFXIII&XV and do consider them JRPGs, but I think there is a huge difference between them and 100% player controlled turn-based.

In FFXII I disabled all Gambits and forced the game to play like previous FF titles.
野球

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2016, 04:16:36 PM »

Grand Kingdom -- tactical
Star Ocean -- action/active battle
FFXV -- action/active battle
Persona 5 -- TURN BASED YEAH!!!!
#FE -- TURN BASED WIIUU
South Park -- TURN BASED YEAH!!!

Hopefully Project Setsuna comes over as well, cause that's old school turnbased JRPG goodness. I can always import, but I like to support the genre over here.

Well, Setsuna was originally premiered at E3 so I think it's a fare shake it's coming over. What I'm wondering about is if the US will get a physical copy; Japan will be but no word on here yet...
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2016, 03:44:35 PM »
Uppers for Vita now has a playable demo up on J-PSN.

The game is very similar to Senran Kagura, but you're playing as dudes beating the shit out of each other in front of female onlookers.  It's based on a manga series, I think.  Your female fans will request that you do certain moves, and doing so raises your charm points with them.  (There's all kinds of perverted stuff with the girls because this is the same producer as SK.  I got some random card roulette thing mid-match that had girls' skirts start flying up.  Because  :doge).  Visually it looks pretty nice, although the stages can be sparse.  The game looks better to me than both SK and Valkyrie Drive.

Wonder if this will come stateside?
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »
The game is very similar to Senran Kagura, but you're playing as dudes
:donot

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2016, 08:09:04 PM »
:betty
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #402 on: February 20, 2016, 08:25:46 PM »
Seman Cockura
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #403 on: February 21, 2016, 01:25:20 AM »
No dudes lose clothing in this game.  Instead they put their faces into girls' crotches.  :doge
ど助平

« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »
No dudes lose clothing in this game.  Instead they put their faces into girls' crotches.  :doge

And now it's delayed indefinitely.
野球

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #405 on: February 26, 2016, 05:18:57 PM »
Thanks, borkbama. :maf
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #406 on: February 26, 2016, 09:46:00 PM »
 :stahp
ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

DeathSmiles is out now.  :rejoice :uguu :expert

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Death smiles at us all. Lolis smile back.
©@©™

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
CAVE is hinting at Ketsui being the next game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198159871&postcount=6890
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:44:03 PM by D3RANG3D »

Bebpo

Nice.  Ketsui is awesome.  I have a soft spot for Deathsmiles since it was my first X360 Cave game (had all their PS2 stuff).  Played it a ton.  Really liked the classic creepy goth music and the stage branching.  Hell, it was the first Cave game where I actually enjoyed the story.  Rebought the US version so I could play it when my J360 died and there was no point in buying another J360 since all the Japan support was dead at that point.  Just picked it up for the 3rd time on PC so I don't have to plug in my X360.

Will definitely pick up Ketsui again if they bring it over.  Was actually gonna pick up the PS3 version when I go to Japan in a few weeks since I can't play my X360 version on my dead J360 and it never came to the US.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
http://www.iamsetsuna.com/us/

Project Setsuna is coming to PS4/Steam the Vita version for the west is a no go apparently.

eleuin

• perennial loser

Rahxephon91

Uhh no physical release for Setsuna.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Steam page is up.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Uhh no physical release for Setsuna.

That sucks :(
^_^

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:58:18 AM by D3RANG3D »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Senran Kagura Estival Versus came out Tuesday.  They did a good job on the translation.  Wish I had some pics to post.
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
STRANGER OF SWORD CITY is available now on Xbox One

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Stranger-of-Sword-City/d20c4965-2b40-4187-80df-422d28fc0906

8 hour full game trial, save carries over if you buy it
fat