Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4862431 times)

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
Europe is going to be trash in the next decade. White nationalists, Muslim extremists, huge youth unemployment...shit will be ugly. And a lot of innocent hard working immigrants will be caught in the crossfire.
We even have cities of Muslims as well, like Birmingham, Bradford and Dewsbury.

Ceredigion is also well known for its popularity with Jihadi training camps and the SAS. But anyway, won't someone please think about the innocent hard working immigrants getting caught in the crossfire.
:{]

Tasty

The Olivia Munn as Psylocke thread is bringing out the feast :lawd

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159982993&postcount=399

:lol

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159984529&postcount=435

She didn't suck Singer's dick.
(Image removed from quote.)

Or did she? :hitler Compress her tits and maybe do her hair up short, could probably pass for a boy?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Will someone please think of the integrity of the Hollywood casting process? :brazilcry

Tasty

Munn was the best part of Newsroom, which isn't saying much, but still. The nerd rage in that thread over her is both hilarious and disconcerting.

FStop7

Didn't Munn once relate story about walking in on Brattner while he was jerking off and eating shrimp cocktail or jerking off INTO a shrimp cocktail?

helios

Didn't Munn once relate story about walking in on Brattner while he was jerking off and eating shrimp cocktail or jerking off INTO a shrimp cocktail?

Why not both?

Tasty

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159992674&postcount=616

:lol

Edit- http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159991912&postcount=593

Good thing this movie isn't MCU canon because if it was I think I might just drop dead from anger.

:rofl :rofl

What happened to casting real actors and actresses for roles in X-Men like Famke Jameson, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, James Mardsen, Anna Paquin, etc.?

:neogaf :dead :neogaf: :sabu :dead :neogaf
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 06:57:15 PM by Tasty Meat »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
People fuck for roles in Hollywood. Whether "fuck" is sexual or not is another matter. Whenever I hear these conversations I'm reminded of the great Patrice O'Neil's stories about how "favors" work in Hollywood.

Have chicks fucked producers for roles? Yea. Have dudes fucked producers for roles? Yea. I have no idea how Olivia Munn has fallen up in Hollywood...but then again I have no idea how a variety of people have fallen up in Hollywood. Hell I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck Lane Kiffin has a job, and he's not even in Hollywood.

i wish someone would ask me to fuck them for a job  :-\

thisismyusername

You can fuck Andy-kun for a job. :uguu

Tasty

And I'd get a crazy good referral bonus out of it too. :lawd

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

:dead

dkdk

Munn was the best part of Newsroom, which isn't saying much, but still. The nerd rage in that thread over her is both hilarious and disconcerting.

christ how shit is Newsroom then?

People fuck for roles in Hollywood. Whether "fuck" is sexual or not is another matter. Whenever I hear these conversations I'm reminded of the great Patrice O'Neil's stories about how "favors" work in Hollywood.

Have chicks fucked producers for roles? Yea. Have dudes fucked producers for roles? Yea. I have no idea how Olivia Munn has fallen up in Hollywood...but then again I have no idea how a variety of people have fallen up in Hollywood. Hell I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck Lane Kiffin has a job, and he's not even in Hollywood.

nepotism and the fact that about he can really look like he knows what he's doing.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Fucking to get your first acting role with lots of exposure is unfortunate but it's easy to see why most people would do it. Posters freaking out about it probably can't understand much about the real world with how they're sperging out over every casting choice in what is ultimately a family movie.

Ironically, that makes them oblivious to the fact that it's probably harder to use sex as blackmail if you're a guy since historically, it wasn't easy to be a not-totally-heterosexual actor. Imagine 20 years ago when Brad Pitt was starting out in the soap opera world, if he started mentioning all the dicks he had to suck he probably would have never gotten a career.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I participated in that thread.  It did not go in the direction that I expected it to.   :lol
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Isn't it a well known fact (rumor) that collin farell was a renboy for most of the late 90s before some old dick gave him a break?

meeb

What's wrong with Olivia Munn?

Kara

Her qualities as a thespian do not meet the high standards comic book adaptations demand or something.

dkdk

she just kinda wack in general.

now if they could let her rock the psylocke costume everbody is used to  :lawd

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
Isn't it a well known fact (rumor) that collin farell was a renboy for most of the late 90s before some old dick gave him a break?
Joel Schumacher.
reckt

Sausage

I read all these stories and think, "Damn where were all these producers when I was looking for acting work.?"

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
All this outrage over what will amount to maybe five minutes of screen time
sup

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Yet another X-Men movie :zzz :zzz :zzz

I'm done with comic book shit in general.

Also I'm sure Olivia Munn has sucked a few dicks to get roles but who cares.  These roles are super competitive and if mouth favors propels a middling actress to multimillion annual earnings then so be it.  It's just a dumb shitty comic book movie anyway, it isn't like the hallowed X-Men franchise has now been soiled by this atrocity.
🍆🍆

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
So I shouldn't go see Avengers on May 1st is what you're saying  :goty2

Tasty

I'm seeing it at 7pm on April 30 in IMAX™ 3D® :bolo

Whedon's last MCU movie :fbm

Kara

The only "avenging" you should be doing on May 1 is for the martyrs of Haymarket. :punch

Tasty

The only "avenging" you should be doing on May 1 is for the martyrs of Haymarket. :punch

Don't make me "avenge" myself all over your back :phil

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Who knew an andrex man slut era would be upon us

Kara

What did my candy ass ever do that warranted vengeance. :beli

Tasty

If only it were his last movie. A world without Whedon

:rejoice

Who knew an andrex man slut era would be upon us

The Bore's Andrex: Age of Manslut
Cumming 2015

:rejoice

I'm gonna show you something beautiful. :phil

What did my candy ass ever do that warranted vengeance. :beli

Exist.  :-*

thisismyusername

No, what he's saying is if you give a fuck what he thinks you should probably be Evilore.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

No, what he's saying is if you give a fuck what he thinks you should probably be Evilore.

:kobeyuck

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
reckt

Narolf

The girl in that picture looks familiar...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160037365&postcount=905

:heh got banned.
Good ridance. She is so overrated, what a tight cunt.
(◊.◊)

Kara

If you ever find yourself writing a seven step racial purity argument and don't stop yourself from hitting post, well, I'll #pray4u.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
If you ever find yourself writing a seven step racial purity argument and don't stop yourself from hitting post, well, I'll #pray4u. (Image removed from quote.)

I was going to make this post.

Narolf

Looking forward to the backslash pledged by the bunnies of that one subreddit.
(◊.◊)

Vertigo

Apparently Kevin Spacey had first dibs on him.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160037365&postcount=905

:heh got banned.

Wouldn't be surprised if her last ban message was "if you make another post about what it's like to be Asian you're going to get banned again" but couldn't help herself.

Narolf

Weirdly enough, my meltdown wasn’t about Munn being Asian, but actually the blatant sexism about Munn. However, I suppose women like me are just having meltdowns when we discuss what it means to “be Asian” in the context of ethnicity.

Only your first paragraph was about women.

Neither your gender or ethnicity have anything to do with this, much as me being a weaboo-lad doesn't prevent me from seeing how tight of a cunt you are. Chances are, I would have been banned longer than you for the same post.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:14:02 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Why do you know she has a wordpress?

Some posters itt  :goty2

thisismyusername

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Weirdly enough, my meltdown wasn’t about Munn being Asian, but actually the blatant sexism about Munn. However, I suppose women like me are just having meltdowns when we discuss what it means to “be Asian” in the context of ethnicity.

Neither your gender or ethnicity have anything to do with this, much as me being a weaboo-lad doesn't prevent me from seeing how tight of a cunt you are. Chances are, I would have been banned longer than you for the same post.

Why are you responding to someone who isn't on this forum? 
ど助平

Narolf

Hello, Premium Lager.

I am the face of Creepy-GAF. You didn't know me, I know you for years. Enjoy your day.

I disagree with Durden77: the PS4 "is freaking awesome" ever since day one and even before, not just now.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:01:22 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Nibel

Majority of gamers have 0 fucking standards and eat what is being put on their plate

SWISH

Narolf

She probably knows about this place. That being said, you're right: I'll post the same there, and see what happens.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:05:50 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

Narolf

Please don't lie.
Creeping is creeping, no matter how attractive the (wo)man behind the screen is.

Slightly enlightened the tone of my response for her Word-press...

Neither your gender or ethnicity have anything to do with this, much as me being a weaboo-lad doesn't prevent me from seeing how hard-headed you were. Chances are, I would have been banned longer than you for the same post.

...let's see how it goes.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 04:27:02 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

sarslip

Hello, Premium Lager.

I am the face of Creepy-GAF. You didn't know me, I know you for years. Enjoy your day.

I disagree with Durden77: the PS4 "is freaking awesome" ever since day one and even before, not just now.

She probably knows about this place. That being said, you're right: I'll post the same there, and see what happens.

Creeping is creeping, no matter how attractive the (wo)man behind the screen is.

Slightly enlightened the tone of my response for her Word-press...

Neither your gender or ethnicity have anything to do with this, much as me being a weaboo-lad doesn't prevent me from seeing how hard-headed you were. Chances are, I would have been banned longer than you for the same post.

...let's see how it goes.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

look, if i want to post about gaf on my deadjournal it doesn't mean i had a meltdown it just means i'm a writer

feeling:  :P mischievous

Tasty

Suddenly nostalgic for the days of overwrought, self-important Livejournals. :'(

Now everyone just squeezes their self-aggrandizement into 140 characters and it's just not the same. :fbm

feeling:  8) nostalgic

Because Creepy Stalker is a clinically fucking insane stalker.

Source: google.com

Narolf

I appreciate you didn't directly link to DissidiaForums.

The site is on its lag leg at this point, even after the conference. It doesn't deserve any more traffic.
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
How come they're always Final Fantasy fans?

I have no problem with the whole creeping thing but hopefully we can try to not make it a thing? Lol.
fat