Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 2836861 times)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt
« Reply #42060 on: August 15, 2015, 09:45:54 PM »
IM3 is the best IM film because James Badge Dale is in it. Oh, and it's a Shane Black joint.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42061 on: August 15, 2015, 09:52:39 PM »
IM3 is the best IM film because James Badge Dale is in it. Oh, and it's a Shane Black joint.

All dat Academy Award star power. :lawd
©@©™

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #42062 on: August 15, 2015, 09:53:40 PM »
Again, GOTG is like a mario game, if you can't enjoy it. You're probably so dead inside even Vulvarai would be like "Hey man, chill out."
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #42063 on: August 15, 2015, 09:54:09 PM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #42064 on: August 15, 2015, 10:04:57 PM »

Nah, Ironman 3 is the best Ironman film because it had a Warren Ellis story in it.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm still wanting a Transmetropolitian movie. Especially with this election cycle.
[close]

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #42065 on: August 15, 2015, 10:13:34 PM »

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #42066 on: August 15, 2015, 10:51:06 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
The Pacific :lawd
reckt

FStop7

« Reply #42067 on: August 15, 2015, 11:32:14 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175557303&postcount=14

It's a middle-of-the-road film on par with your average Marvel matinee that you'll forget the plot details to a week after you've seen it.

Whoops. I mean it's a film shifting the cinematic landscape of Hollywood.

:comeon

sculli is the worst gaf poster

Can never tell if he's serious or playing with his stanning for shit awful movies like John Carter and bashing on whatever is popular.  Seems like a decent guy, though.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
This dude knows that Tinychat exists right?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1094766

I'm not quite sure that easy to access sex is a bad thing, would people prefer the olden days where you were pressured into getting married before you even had sex. I'm sure that encouraged some great relationships where no adultery or bitterness ensued.

It's a bad thing because it tells GAF that while they're spending Friday and Saturday night talking about the vidya, there are dudebros a block away who are successfully arranging three Tinder dates in a single night.  It's a painful reminder that they're on the shit end of the dating stick.  They wouldn't be on the shit end if they worked out a couple times a week, dressed well, and got out of their house.  Apparently they'd rather expend energy talking about their favorite scene from The Last of Us.  Social darwinism wins again.

Heh, I've been to Stout (the place mentioned in the article) a few times before. Nice selection of stouts (as you'd expect), crowd is a bit too bridge-n-tunnel* for my tastes due to the proximity to Penn Station but I've been to far worse places before.

*I know, I'm one to talk.
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #42069 on: August 15, 2015, 11:50:54 PM »
It's kind of cool that they're experimenting with electronic sounds in songs like this. Korn isn't a band I would have expected to do that.

They did an album with Skrillex back in '11.

This mashup is crazy

Also, Jonathan Davis of KoRN did vocals for an Infected Mushroom (famous Israeli psytrance group) track a few years back.

^_^

bluemax

« Reply #42070 on: August 16, 2015, 12:06:16 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1095807

First of all, I tend to ignore all the princess pop talk here cause while I think it's trash and hate it it's obviously not my thing in anyway and i don't know much about it.

Linkin Park is complete and utter trash on every level. The only way anyone can like it is if they didn't grow out of being 12. What they do is awful, and that goes for System of a Down, Slipknot, Disturbed and all that nu metal wankery. Nobody wants to hear early 00's sperg angst anthems. Fuck outta here.

I know I'm part of the problem so I can't talk shit. I like this

Sorry brehs

It's kind of cool that they're experimenting with electronic sounds in songs like this. Korn isn't a band I would have expected to do that.

Korn is exactly the kind of band I would expect to make a desperate attempt at relevance by adding whatever the current musical flavor of the month was to their sound. If ska was back in they'd probably add a horn section and start wearing pork pie hats.

he's right tho. GoTG isn't all that hot.

I found almost all of the action scenes to be really boring with a tendency to drag on.
NO

qq more

« Reply #42071 on: August 16, 2015, 12:15:33 AM »
I haven't read Anime-GAF in awhile, but I read a few pages just now, and I'm pretty pissed. Thank god for the recent grey names. So much pedophilia it's unreal.

This is one exchange:

Wow, I'm so so so sorry your day off turned out the way it did. I hope this extra cute Illya gif can cheer you up. Try and watch some extra cutes today, take your mind off of the day!!

**Posts gif of 8 year old girl doing a dance move

Ohhh god so cute. I want to hugglesqueeze Illya.

Right?! Ahhh, she's so <3! *HugSqueeeze Illya*.

So sweet I think I got diabetes ahaha!

Kill all of it with fire.
That is just embarrassing to see, holy shit.
ok

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42072 on: August 16, 2015, 12:16:06 AM »
The End.
©@©™