Author Topic: whats the worst lie you've ever told?  (Read 7058 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: whats the worst lie you've ever told?
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2014, 01:21:22 AM »
My family is all about well-done burgers/steaks and A1 sauce, I should introduce you.  :yuck

Great Rumbler outchea eating dry ass buffalo chip burgers drowned in ketchup?

:tocry

I've tried to lead him out of the wilderness and over to the pink side at least. He still ain't about the red meat, but he tries. The rest of family are total lost causes, though. If it's not completely grey all the way through the middle, then it's "gross".
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2014, 01:23:03 AM »
i can't say i've lied about anything extreme or hurtful, but I pretended to be religious (prayed at group meetings, went to church for five minutes here and there just to get the weekly flyer so I could keep it at my desk) for a 5 month temp job a few years ago. I technically didn't need to be religious to temp due to state law, but come on you'd have to be dumb to say you aren't religious when applying for a competitive slot at a christian non-profit aid organization. dudes gotta eat brehs.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2014, 02:01:44 AM »
I may have once hinted that I have an STD (I said I had a rash) to get out of a particularly awkward come on. This girl was super drunk/drugged and the more I nicely said no the more she was getting aggressive :lol

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2014, 02:25:57 AM »
I may have once hinted that I have an STD (I said I had a rash) to get out of a particularly awkward come on. This girl was super drunk/drugged and the more I nicely said no the more she was getting aggressive :lol

:snoop

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2014, 02:28:32 AM »
no momo
©@©™

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2014, 02:32:34 AM »
Tried to fake an orgasm once cause I really didn't feel like continuing sec with this girl, it was like the 3rd time that day, obviously that didn't work.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2014, 04:12:38 AM »
I've never told any lies worth feeling guilty about.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 04:17:59 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2014, 04:46:14 AM »
There is also that, I dont really feel guilty about these lies

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2014, 05:15:43 AM »
lol
QED

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2014, 10:51:59 PM »
A friend just sent me this. Fuck my name(s)
http://www.kfc.com/our-cooks/

:beli

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2014, 11:03:54 PM »
Megan could get it.
😈

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2014, 02:44:14 PM »
It's a grower, not a shower.
brb

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
I told a college girlfriend who hated me doing drugs that I wasn't doing any when I had taken a bunch of mushrooms about an hour before.  I'm pretty sure she figured it out.
vin

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2014, 01:27:50 AM »
The whole "it's not you, it's me" to ditch an ex. Nope, it really was all her; put in way too much effort into the relationship and she put hardly anything in... then was extremely upset and angry and turned all of our mutual friends against me when I finally let her go.
^_^

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2014, 09:11:29 AM »
The whole "it's not you, it's me" to ditch an ex. Nope, it really was all her; put in way too much effort into the relationship and she put hardly anything in... then was extremely upset and angry and turned all of our mutual friends against me when I finally let her go.

That sucks....

Sometimes guys are more upfront and persistent, or maybe I'm just a logical bitch, but the times I've tried the "its not you, its me" trick, I was prodded until I finally flat out told them the problem. Typically Nice Guys (tm), so I was bombarded with, "this is always what you mean hateful women do - can't you see in the nicest guy on the planet????" Welllll..... Let's talk about that, shall we?

Truth bombs followed by their tail tucking. But, hey, I never had a problem with them after that. A++++ would dump again.
(|)

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2014, 03:44:30 PM »
Tried to fake an orgasm once cause I really didn't feel like continuing sec with this girl, it was like the 3rd time that day, obviously that didn't work.

i've faked an orgasm once in my life.

she reeked of tuna, the whole room did after a while. i couldn't take it any longer.
zzz

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2014, 04:53:29 PM »

i've faked an orgasm once in my life.

she reeked of tuna, the whole room did after a while. i couldn't take it any longer.

she gave you the puss and made you a sandwich and you had the audacity to complain?
:beli

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2014, 07:00:46 PM »
"it's not you, it's a property associated jointly with the ordered triple of me, you and a temporal neighborhood of now" would both be accurate and have the added benefit of making her happy our relationship is over
QED

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2014, 07:19:46 PM »
"It's not you, it's me" is way better than getting an itemized list ranging from "Bill of Rights" to "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" in quantity of line items detailing why you need to be kicked to the curb.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »
The ones I tell to myself and others to make myself feel like I'm an interesting human being. Even though I'm really just a sad sack of shit who is depressed and not going anywhere with their life. It's a vicious cycle and one that is perpetuated by my need to feel accepted in the world.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2014, 06:17:39 PM »
Is that why demi calls you out all the time? :hitler

G The Resurrected

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
Keeps me in check sometimes, years ago though that was a different story. I'd like to think there's a lot more truth to what I say nowadays. I catch myself from time to time elaborating a little. It's also easier to see the truth since the lies aren't constantly in front of you guys. It's sad that I still feel I have to be that way after all these years. At least I'm honest about it with myself even if it doesn't always make a difference in my actions.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »
It's never too late to try and stop lying.

Unless you've gone full Magnus Pym like me that is.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2014, 07:00:18 PM »
The last lie I constructed on here was the train story. I thought it would be funny and it just ended up coming off a little over the top. But most other things are all true.

Kara

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2014, 10:18:13 PM »
For my third birthday I had my party at the park. I don't remember much of that day, but I do remember one of the party games we played.

The game was like pin the tail on the donkey, except instead of a donkey it was a purple dinosaur, instead of sticking something with a push pin through it to a board (make children dizzy and then give them sharp objects brehs) you were merely placing a sticker on the board, and instead of appending the entire tail to a representational image on a wall our tail was just the tip (:teehee) of one.

If having a party in the park wasn't already a clue that this was some bargain bin birthday partying, instead of providing an actual blindfold for this contest, whoever was in charge of organizing this debacle decided to use an ersatz one made from a couple of layers of paper towels instead.

My turn was fairly late in the rencontre and most of my opponents had performed as one might expect children around the age of 3 to perform at such a task, which at the risk of offending my readers' sense of reading comprehension I mean quite terribly.

When my turn finally did come up, I was blindfolded incorrectly. You may not know this, but when you use layers of paper towels to approximate a bona fide blindfold the finished product has one glaring problem: it doesn't maintain its shape very well, particularly over time. (Well, at least with the paper towels we had back then. Perhaps Bounty has corrected this flaw subsequent to these events.) By the time it got to me the blindfold was so ill-equipped to perform its role that when it was placed about my head I was still able to see unimpeded through the bottoms of my eyes.

Perhaps an honest child would have commented on this situation and asked for a new handicapping device to be prepared, I however was no such child and said nothing to anyone regarding my circumstances. In fact, not only had I suddenly been reborn a son of Laconia, but I began concocting a scheme to win while concealing my unfair advantage. As the adult in charge asked me to pay homage to the great Mevlevis before stumbling forward towards the target, it dawned on me that placing the sticker mostly on target but down and to the left of it would be the most plausible victory for a diminutive southpaw.

I sold my con quite well; I walked slowly while holding my hands out so as not to walk face first into the wall even though I could see the wall plain as day and couldn't do such a thing. When I did get to the wall I steadied myself against it, groped for the edges of the poster and made like I was trying to spatially approximate where on the docked denizen of the Triassic I should place my tail even though haptic perception was completely unnecessary to accomplishing this goal. Then after I felt things had gone on long enough, I timidly placed my sticker where I had planned to place it.

My blindfold was removed to mild congratulation from those gathered and while I'm not certain if I was last or not, I do know that no one bested my placement and I was the ultimate victor.

This is perhaps my earliest childhood memory. That it could be is likely exegetic, though I am as a blindfold made of paper towels when it comes to making such determinations.

Postscript: Perhaps 20 years later I was driving somewhere with one of my parents and out of the blue they asked me if I had cheated at pin the tail on the donkey at my third birthday party. Oddly enough, I unashamedly copped to my knavery. I think this was the phase in my life where I was an overt asshole that existed beyond remorse for there was no other reason not to simply pretend I could not even remember my third birthday party, let alone whether or not I had cheated at a game during it.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2014, 10:43:37 PM »
Postscript: Perhaps 20 years later I was driving somewhere with one of my parents and out of the blue they asked me if I had cheated at pin the tail on the donkey at my third birthday party. Oddly enough, I unashamedly copped to my knavery. I think this was the phase in my life where I was an overt asshole that existed beyond remorse for there was no other reason not to simply pretend I could not even remember my third birthday party, let alone whether or not I had cheated at a game during it.

Assuming this isn't just another one of your lies, then :dead
©@©™