Author Topic: GAMERGATE: Both Sides Have The Same Melt Value  (Read 72791 times)

Dantizzinel

Re: GAMERGATE: Both Sides Have The Same Melt Value
« Reply #1020 on: October 29, 2014, 09:35:45 AM »
Meh, you're pretty fucking stupid. You say stupid shit, and when you get shit on you go "lol I'm trolling". Sorry that this is your life and you have nothing else to do. I don't have any of your extreme inabilities so i can get in here, get into arguments, then walk out without even thinking about it. You on the other hand, all you have is this. So here you go, have it. Again, and not sure why i'm repeating myself or even responding, the dumb shall remain dumb. There was no point in the first place.

In conclusion:

\m/

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #1021 on: October 29, 2014, 09:43:24 AM »
That your stupidity has driven me to have to shit on you as you seem to deserve it more than most?

You know what? Fuck this. There's no point, the dumb shall remain dumb.

Aww.  Poor baby.  You fell for it hook line and sinker even though i warned you i was trolling.  Pathetic much?
Yes, yes you are
😽💨

Damian79

« Reply #1022 on: October 29, 2014, 09:49:14 AM »
Meh, you're pretty fucking stupid. You say stupid shit, and when you get shit on you go "lol I'm trolling". Sorry that this is your life and you have nothing else to do. I don't have any of your extreme inabilities so i can get in here, get into arguments, then walk out without even thinking about it. You on the other hand, all you have is this. So here you go, have it. Again, and not sure why i'm repeating myself or even responding, the dumb shall remain dumb. There was no point in the first place.

In conclusion:

(Image removed from quote.)

You took a little too long to write fuck off distinguished mentally-challenged fellow and repeated yourself.  You are clearly the one trying too hard.  And i said i was trolling before i said anything, its a bit different.

Philip Cardgage

• Frank O'Conner's (Franchise Development Director of the once well reviewed Halo series) Life Coach
« Reply #1023 on: October 29, 2014, 09:53:12 AM »
ITT

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1024 on: October 29, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »
Okay, this thread has gone full metal distinguished mentally-challenged fellow at this point. If JayDubya or Mayjus wants to let us know WHAT GAMERSGATE IS REALLY ALL ABOUT [insert 15,000 word manifesto and hour long youtube videos], they can start another thread. I'm putting a fork in this one.
@

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #1025 on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:23 AM »
Won't let me like your post here, but know that I do, Joe, I like it and I like you.
😽💨