Author Topic: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (ODST codes being sent out)  (Read 20782 times)

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
For what its worth, I think this is actually a good thing in the grand scheme. It's like the BF 4 CTE which helped to improved that game.

Of course it never should have been released this way and just goes to show how much 343 lied about the scale and scope of the problems.

So yeah....

Stoney Mason

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/3-3-15-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes

There was a patch yesterday that supposedly improved the matchmaking most people are reporting. I don't currently have the game installed so I can't comment.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/3-3-15-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes

There was a patch yesterday that supposedly improved the matchmaking most people are reporting. I don't currently have the game installed so I can't comment.

Seems to be a fact. I don't own this but GAF seemed to confirm it was fixed.
YMMV

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't even own it so that's probably the correct answer lol.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

I played it last night. The matchmaking was indeed a lot faster. I played with a friend and we consistently and quickly got into games.

There was still occasional visual lag in a few games where teammates or enemies were skipping around in front of me but the process of getting into games seemed to work.

Stoney Mason

Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (ODST codes being sent out)
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2015, 12:03:05 PM »
Just a heads-up but ODST codes are currently being sent out.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Re: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (ODST codes being sent out)
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2015, 09:56:41 PM »
It is stunning to me that it isn't just free for everyone considering the game didn't work until maybe April at best, and still isn't quite there, and has a dead community.