Author Topic: Please share your triumph of the day  (Read 303978 times)

brawndolicious

Re: Please share your triumph of the day
« Reply #6120 on: February 27, 2019, 03:16:03 PM »
Just walked out of an interview feeling 10 feet tall with a 12 foot dick. Looped around my neck like a figure 8. Even if the chances of proceeding to the next round are sorta low, I feel hot as a m'afk.

"WHY IS THERE AN ASIAN SO CLOSE TO ME!"

Just tell him she's there to show that the company capitulated to SJWs and over-promoted someone who isn't a cishet white dude. It'll make him paranoid and run his business into the ground faster.

shosta

• just a thought
« Reply #6121 on: February 27, 2019, 03:57:34 PM »
(BUT WE ALSO NEEDS A FEMALE ON THE WEBSITE BUT ALL MY FEMALE EMPLOYEES HAVE LEFT)
:dead

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #6122 on: February 28, 2019, 03:21:25 PM »
(BUT WE ALSO NEEDS A FEMALE ON THE WEBSITE BUT ALL MY FEMALE EMPLOYEES HAVE LEFT)
:dead
The best part was when he send me a picture of him for the website and a female employee.

And we were like: "That's a nice picture"
A day later: "She just resigned we can't use that"  :rofl
dutch

Dufus

• Harvester of Likes
« Reply #6123 on: March 01, 2019, 07:32:00 AM »
I looked up some old drawings I did from a while back.

One portrait I did I really liked. I knew I liked it, but this time I was actually proud. And then I realized, how I prevented myself from feeling this way in the past, due to my negative thinking and low self-esteem issues.
Anytime I would show this drawing to someone I would inevitably get a compliment and then I'd be like "Nah, I can do better than this tho..." or "Well, it was just for practice..."

I started working on my self-esteem issues last year and I never figured it would pay off in this particular way as well.

I can allow myself to feel proud now. I can look at that drawing and say, you know, I did good. I'm proud of myself.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6124 on: March 14, 2019, 03:56:21 PM »
New monitor get. 8)

I can now stop agonizing over the choice. Bye-bye, obscure review sites. Bye-bye, worthless but anxiety inducing user reviews. :rejoice

It's the AOC C24G1, if anyone cares. 24'' 1080p 144Hz VA-Panel with Freesync (G-Sync compatible according to user reports).
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Have to use it at a mere 60Hz for now because I have to use a DVI to HDMI adapter (and because I've decided to "Wait for Navi™", rather than giving in to the allure of the 1660 Ti) so I can't gush about high refresh just yet. :doge
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:31:23 PM by Rufus »

Dufus

• Harvester of Likes
« Reply #6125 on: March 14, 2019, 04:28:14 PM »
New smartphone get. 8)

I had an old Nokia fliphone before this. Never had a smartphone... but now that I'm starting to get a life, not having a smartphone was more trouble than it was worth. People are starting to have expectations that you can use apps and shit.

Eventually I'm gonna have to take selfiesand use Tinder or whatever. :doge So I didn't have a camera before but now I do.

It's a Nokia 7 Plus. Affordable, beautiful design, thin, decent hardware/features, Android One.

And no stupid notch bullshit. :rejoice

Also why the fuck would anyone spend $1000+ on a goddamn phone. :neogaf

Edit: also no fucking glass on the back, just plain matte :bow although fingerprints and shit still show up unfortunately and it's not very scratch resistant from the reviews I've read :doge
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:40:24 PM by Dufus »