Author Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X  (Read 8545 times)

Bebpo

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2015, 12:31:15 PM »
Haha, yeah I like some of the tracks though I greatly prefer the Xenoblade soundtrack by ACE team and Kajiura.

But I can't hate on Sawano, that Gundam Unicorn soundtrack theme he did is one of the best themes in the last decade.  In fact I'm 100% sure that's why Takahashi asked him to score XBX.  Takahashi's a mecha fan.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:41:35 PM by Bebpo »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2015, 01:32:56 AM »
So after 35 hours, I'm only 6 story missions in. I haven't even been to the 5th continent yet! My aim with the game is to do all of the Affinity missions, main missions and normal missions. Probably not gonna bother with all of the bounty/collecting missions. I'm just worried about grinding the Affinity although I forget where I see it, but there's a trick to easily grind it once you beat the main story.

Oblivia at night music :lawd
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2015, 03:23:59 AM »
The social board missions are infinite, AFAIK. No point in stressing them.
fat

Rahxephon91

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2015, 08:33:14 PM »
I just dislike open world games because I get overwhelmed by how much content there is and how much it seems I have to do to simply beat the game.

Now I'm being told I have to level up each character because maybe an affinity mission will be required and I'll have to have that character? It's so terrible that the characters don't auto level.

So basically I don't think I'm going to play through this. There's too much tedious stuff to do just to play through it. I feel like I have to do so much just to have any fun and get anywhere.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2015, 09:06:27 PM »
The level requirement is only for the PC character, the level of the other characters doesn't matter, as far as I know.
dog

MoxManiac

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2016, 01:18:28 PM »
Finally finished the last story chapter. Final boss gauntlet was super hard the first time I tried it so I had to go back to the drawing board and spend a bunch of hours powering up my team. That was annoying.

Despite a number of flaws (biggest of which is repetition, IMO) I really enjoyed this game for some reason. Actually I am kind of dabbling in the post game content so using past tense is probably wrong.
no

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2016, 03:20:52 PM »
post game content is just farming for the Ares 90 and one-shotting bosses. Zzzzz

I just farmed LVL 56 enemies at Jair Fortress with my LVL 30 skells and hit 50+ before finishing chapter 8.
fat