Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 33643 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
You said you were going to call Wrath Daddy from now on.

:bolo
que

CatsCatsCats

Uh yeah I gotta run I left a ham in the oven
😽💨

Narolf

I will, because I do respect Muslims quite a bit. The point remains, a Muslim would never have fallen for an Electra in a lifetime. Never ever.

I am not going to share her picture since she has already received more than attention she deserved. She is the figure of the sexually-competent innocence.

Paola, tu es la femme, je suis l'homme.

C'est moi qui te dompte, pas toi. Ne l'oublie pas. Tu n'es qu'une fifille à ton Papa. Je vais te remettre à ta place.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:22:04 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
Daddy can't help you, mostly because I'm not muslim. Once I saw Jenova everything changed.
\m/

Narolf

Lmao.

I genuinely thought you were. Sorry man.

Paola, j'ai ton adresse, ton nom de famille et ton numéro de portable. Pardonne toi ou barre toi. Vite. Très vite. Et très loin. Petite sorcière. Tu me ferais presque pitié à ce stade, si tu en valais vraiment la peine.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:34:34 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Timber

This might be a bit of a silly question, but why don't you just forget about Paola?
w/e

Kara

• The P in MPL secretly stands for Petite Bourgeois
You said you were going to call Wrath Daddy from now on.

:bolo

Narolf

This might be a bit of a silly question, but why don't you just forget about Paola?
It is not, at all. I find people still calling me a lunatic/unstable infinitely creepier.

Von Konsolidor's last post was really judgmental & holier-then-thou. However, that's not what freaked me out.

The one bit that freaked me out was the bolded.

OK real talk and last post on the subject, because it obviously fuels your delusion that people interacts with you, whatever the content of that interaction.

Creepy Stalker, as far as what you choose to expose, you show all the symptoms of a sick and fearful man, someone which may not only be a danger to himself but also to other people. You are at best a non-factor, and at worst a detriment to society at large. Your life revolves around one of the cheapest, lowest form of artistic expression there is and one of the shallowest, basest form of community. What you are posting here or elsewhere is utterly void and meaningless : you are pissing your life away on nothing and you will realize it once you come back to lucidity. We all have periodic bouts of that and it is OK if you can put some perspective on it, but so far you have shown an inability to do anything except burying yourself deeper.

Get laid. Get a job. Seek help. You are still young, it not too late. Yet.

What did he imply? More importantly, why did he decide not to allow me to give me the right to answer? He very clearly lurked my responses, however.

I will tell you why, everyone. VK is a giant dadold, a puppy and a pasty white trash, just like how Paola "''"""loves"""'"' them! He was projecting on me like crazy the entire time. It is important to note I already found the both of them (very) sketchy during our meeting, but I didn't say anything since we were doing business.

Now why don't I just forget about Paola... I am no longer in love with her, definitely, for how hilariously pathetic she is. I thought she would be a fine mother. Turned out she was nothing but a cry baby à son Papa who starts freaking out the moment she realizes she has absolutely no power of castration on men.

There is also the deal with the faulty GTO's tome 21. She was annoyed at the fact it was faultier than what my offer suggested. Clearly she wanted me to offer her a proper one in return, not for business reasons though, but because she was trying to exert her power of castration on me some more. However, I do remain a man of (business) principles more than anything, and will offer her a proper one in due time, whenever I feel like it... unless she steps in and clearly says she doesn't want me to.

Holding off the black-mail, for now.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:23:04 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

What business were you doing? Creepy Stalker I challenge you to make a detailed list of events as relevant to this subject without your judgements
😽💨

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Paola, j'ai ton adresse, ton nom de famille et ton numéro de portable. Pardonne toi ou barre toi. Vite. Très vite. Et très loin. Petite sorcière. Tu me ferais presque pitié à ce stade, si tu en valais vraiment la peine.

Hey, let's go ahead and just drop the threats directed towards the women who don't even know you're crazy e-stalking them, OK?  That means for all them.  No more Kagari, no more Rinoa, and no more Paola.

Just stop.
ど助平

Kara

• The P in MPL secretly stands for Petite Bourgeois

OnlyRegret

Daddy can't help you, mostly because I'm not muslim. Once I saw Jenova everything changed.

Am I going to get Jenova's Witnesses at my doorstep now?

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons

Am I going to get Jenova's Witnesses at my doorstep now?

Hello sir/madame, do you have time to talk about the Calamity from the Skies™?
\m/

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm curious as to what happened with Creepy Stalker.  His early GAF posts appear more sane and put together.  Lost a job?  Someone close to you die?  Bad breakup?
8===D

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Schizophrenia.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Time kompression
que

Permabanned from GAF for building a monumental OT decorated with and dedicated to his four passions: Himself, Kagari, Dissidiaforums and Final Fantasy.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wish I was kidding. :goty

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Was that the cause, or the first bloom of - whatever this is?

Probably something a lot simpler.

Narolf

Hey, let's go ahead and just drop the threats directed towards the women who don't even know you're crazy e-stalking them, OK?  That means for all them.  No more Kagari, no more Rinoa, and no more Paola.

Just stop.
Ok. Paola was the only one out of the three I have black-mailed however, and I am inclined to believe her and her pasty puppy got my message across their flesh and bones by now.... if she does lurk this thread, that is.
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

😽💨

Tasty Meat

Holy shit, Creepy Stalker is a fucking scumbag.

It was cute when he was just crazy, but this is some dark shit. The Bore's Elliot Rodger in the making.

Narolf

Nope.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:57:05 AM by bork laser »
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

My Google translate is rough.

So he is calling her a witch.
Claiming to have her address and number. Telling her to forgive... herself or be barred?
And something about pity and not being worth the trouble.

Blackmailing someone with ???
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:41:02 AM by OnlyRegret »

Creepy Stalker, I might be misremembering but you were on medication at some point, right?

Narolf

So was I. Stopped taking them at the time the FFXV's TGS MMXIV trailer aired.
My Google translate is rough.

So he is calling her a witch.
Claiming to have her address and number. Telling her to forgive... herself or be barred?
And something about pity and not being worth the trouble.

Blackmailing someone with ???
Was black-mailing her, "insulting" her by calling her a little witch and a cry baby no one but Papa/Daddy loves.

She (willingly) gave me her phone number in private, gave a description of herself that matched the picture of hers I found a bit later by Googling her name. Managed to find her address too. I no longer have her e-mail address however, I purged my inbox from all mails of hers. Nuked my account on that one network site, as well.

See how Levi Ackerman takes Eren Jaeger out of his Titan form at the end of the video?

That is Bork Laser understanding she is mentally ill and deserves mercy as such.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:53:59 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
That is Bork Laser understanding she is mentally ill and deserves mercy as such.

No, you are mentally ill and I am giving you a final warning.  Cut the shit.  Do not talk about stalker club.  No mention of those girls.  No "Redacted" in place of their names. 
ど助平

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
So was I. Stopped taking them at the time the FFXV's TGS MMXIV trailer aired.
Why?

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
at this point, after all he's shown us, I think expecting dude to exercise good judgement (and to not eventually start doing this shit to us) is asking a bit much
pcp

Narolf

Bork, the good, Japanese father who wants me to take everything as face-value. You have little to no idea about what is actually going on.

Big Jumbo, the abusive, Italian father who wants to kick me out of the house. My father is just like you, and I already spit on his face once to make him understand I was the one in charge from now on, after more than a decade of abuse on my mother & overall bullshit regarding my sister and me. Thank god my mother is now mentally strong enough to hold out.

Why cannot I post normally over at Mognet Central, Bork? I would ask Kagari directly, but she already lied to you by calling my act "creepy" and claimed she did not know me. She has a Lucrecia Crescent complex, preferred Hojo over Vincent and just has to resurrect Grimoire/John Satomayor to sort her arrogant bullshit out. In the Jurassic Park thread I linked to a few pages, she clearly talks about Prompto Argentum, her brother who backed off the theater because of the loud noises. You can ban/censor me for talking about Kagari on this one, I do not mind at all. She deserves a call-out.

Bork, why does Van Konsolidor has "Opex" in his signature? I have a perfect & rational explanation but I am not allowed to post it, apparently. Besides, why are you calling me out on talking to someone who, as you said, does not lurk this thread?

Bork, what do you think of EviLore's "Sexual objectification is fine, harassment is not"? Do you even know the difference between the two?

Is asking you questions "creepy", Bork?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:39:23 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
at this point, after all he's shown us, I think expecting dude to exercise good judgement (and to not eventually start doing this shit to us) is asking a bit much

Yeah, pretty much.

And so ends the legend of Creepy Stalker.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:47:59 AM by bork laser »
ど助平