Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 78734 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Would you tell Sephiroth to get therapy?

YES.

just like how Kagari & I were doing it for Versus XIII: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47828335&postcount=478

Let's take a look at that thread.  Another thread from two years ago, I might add, furthering my theory that Creepy Stalker is stuck in the year 2013.

Quote from: Creepy Stalker;47827903
Now I won't lie. While I've been fond of Versus for years through, it's only recently I've started to get obsessed with it because of Internet drama that happened to me a month ago. Every single bit of said drama, whether it has to be in terms of plot or characters, can relate to what we know about Versus so far. The analogy is unsettling; Versus can really well be a fantasy based on a (virtual) reality, as they put it.

Kagari has unwarrantedly played an important role in said drama since I've mentioned her name over there more than once, even though I had never talked to her before. That's where the whole Stella/Kagari and Noctis/Me comes from; albeit she had probably no idea of what she was getting into when she switched her avatar back to Stella after I've told her I intended to pimp out Noctis from when she did me a great favor by salvaging the e-entertainment of a community of 50+ people. Process had been very tricky at times, because I had to come up with the fan-fiction in order to reach out to FFGAF without giving the impression we were flirting together. She wasn't my accomplice.

Story literally is an online fairytale. I can always provide you with more details in private if you want to know more about that.

And I am scared. 

:creep
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:25:51 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:44:41 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I won't be participating in any contest, sorry.

:creep :creep :creep
ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:40:34 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Bork, do you watch Attack on Titan? I am asking because you will completely understand what is going on if I use the various relationships between AoT's characters as frameworks!

For now, I will just say this...

This... is what happened to Kagari at the beginning of the year.

So...a forum poster turned into a giant.  OK, sure.

Makes...sense...?

That's enough.

I can't listen to any more of this.

:Creepy Stalker

I am now completely stable

Time to get a second opinion on that!

but I still do wear a red scarf along with a white one, and another one with various patterns. I got physically assaulted the evening we met up, and it was the "memories" of our meeting that made me stand up.

ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:57:45 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Quote from: Creepy Stalker
transpire

You keep using that word.jpg

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
the bore requires a creepy contingent. you serve us well, bork's protestations notwithstanding.
duc

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:58:29 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Opex?
ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:58:58 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Don't give someone a quartz watch unless it's a Grand Seiko; it's insulting.

-------------------------

One of my clients has been trying to kill me with unsustainable deadlines. This client is usually a brutal / critical personality, which is why I can work with them while most people can't. Anyway, this far along in our Bataan Death March they've started providing positive reinforcement to keep me going or some shit (I guess they don't realize I run on self-hatred, despair, and RAEGGGGGGGGG) and I'm like :gurl this is how I view the situation, I don't care if I did a good job or not, so can the ra-ra bullshit a'ight.

If you're wondering why this story is in this thread, it's because I mediated my life with something from Final Fantasy.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Vularai x Creepy Stalker

:Creepy Stalker x :Creepy Stalker
ど助平

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:45:22 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Are you following the other thread? Did you notice how Bork leave Paola out of all the women I crept on?

No, you're creeping on all of them.

Apart from her, please do continue in believing Kagari wants to have nothing to do with me

It's pretty obvious that that poster wants nothing to do with you and doesn't even remember who you are.

Some good advice:

Here's a life tip that you are in dire need of: creeping on ANYONE isn't really a thing you should do. For the love of fuck, go get your head examined and stop filling forums full of bullshit, you fucking lunatic.

You really should go talk to somebody.
ど助平

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Best part of this thread is the triumphant return of dog in meat grinder.
Hi

Narolf

Nope.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:30:06 AM by bork laser »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
You weren't supposed to talk about what you were PM'd.  Take a day off to think about that.
ど助平

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
You weren't supposed to talk about what you were PM'd.  Take a day off to think about that.

Tasty

bork be like

i be like

Kara

nahhhh bork be like

then Creepy Stalker like

meanwhile joe can be heard saying

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
ὕβρις

BrokenVerses

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
It feels like Bork is Creepy Stalker's babysitter.
It is like a bubble boy, except you're keeping everyone away for their own good instead.

Narolf

Said more than once in the past I would not feel bullshitted if I got banned in here, just like I did not feel bullshitted when Kagari banned me from GAF.

There is a hierarchy to respect, and I appreciate TB is not ultra-liberal like GAF is. Ultra-liberalism is the reason Kagari's ex-fiancée wanted her out of the house: he was asking his daughter to make love to him.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 12:39:54 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Kara

There is a hierarchy to respect, and I appreciate TB is not ultra-liberal like GAF is.

Narolf

Shiva is Snow Villiers' Summon and counters Cactuar/BackSlashBunny. Didn't make her Ifrit/Wrath's counter because I didn't want a woman to counter a Muslim.
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
Man, actually trying to comprehend Creepy Stalker rather than glancing over his stuff gives you a good trip.

he was asking his daughter to make love to him.

Didn't make her Ifrit/Wrath's counter because I didn't want a woman to counter a Muslim.

:Creepy Stalker

Oh hey, there is another new one just for you Creepy Stalker!

Tasty

he was asking his daughter to make love to him.

what the shit

Tasty

Also Lion King 2 is underrated

Tasty

bork watches over everything we see :rejoice

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
que

Narolf

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:36:34 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Jesus, man, it's good that Neogaf helped you overcome your shut-in period because otherwise you'd be pretty mental.

This is your brain on SquareEnix
ὕβρις

seagrams hotsauce

thread needs more Creepy Stalker selfies

Narolf

Paola greatly helped in that regard, as well.

That virtually happened in MMXIII.

It actually happened in MMXV.

Got physically-assaulted on my way back home, after our rendezvous. Big fat Dominican dude smaller than me started slapping essentially because he was being paranoid. Stood up, did not fight back. Was not feeling any physical pain at all, and that is when I understood I was in love. His Black friends then arrived and stopped him.
(◊.◊)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
OK real talk and last post on the subject, because it obviously fuels your delusion that people interacts with you, whatever the content of that interaction.

Creepy Stalker, as far as what you choose to expose, you show all the symptoms of a sick and fearful man, someone which may not only be a danger to himself but also to other people. You are at best a non-factor, and at worst a detriment to society at large. Your life revolves around one of the cheapest, lowest form of artistic expression there is and one of the shallowest, basest form of community. What you are posting here or elsewhere is utterly void and meaningless : you are pissing your life away on nothing and you will realize it once you come back to lucidity. We all have periodic bouts of that and it is OK if you can put some perspective on it, but so far you have shown an inability to do anything except burying yourself deeper.

Get laid. Get a job. Seek help. You are still young, it not too late. Yet.
ὕβρις

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
lol this dude needs more than some fresh air and friendly conversation. best I can tell, he's an internet stalker who harasses people for YEARS bc they don't wanna entertain his bullshit, and instead of leaving them alone and doing some self-reflection, he makes this giant childish final fantasy metaphor for his life to tell himself that's he's a hero and everyone else is just trying to keep him down.

I'm at a loss for how to appropriately summarize how awful and sad that really is
pcp

Narolf

Paola...
« Reply #341 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:45 AM »
Ok.

I now understand what is going on. Completely. And I understand why Bork insisted on the fact I was creeping on Paola as well, even though he wasn't really "defending" her out of all three since you were already here, VK.

Paola is not single, but you aren't her husbando either: you are just her (best?) friend, someone she brought herself with at the rendezvous. The both of you just wanted to see how far I would go, and you now want this circus to end. This quote shows you are clearly worrying for her, as her friend of course.

which may not only be a danger to himself but also to other people

What would I do to Paola, exactly?

More importantly, why do people still believe I am a lunatic/unstable?

Who started the whole Creepy Stalker is unstable bullshit again? That's right: the Type-880 MasSfioso!

http://pastebin.com/gKBTtDEk

That is cute, really.

Dave is a psychologist, definitely. However, please do bear the following in mind about him.

1) He is bi-sexual: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?16729-I-miss-old-DramaForums&p=513253&viewfull=1

2) He is un-capable of self-awareness.

Why would you take your time and effort to hate someone who you will never meet in real life unless you take this forums as a form of SIMS to date and meet people!

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?14114-The-Suspension-of-Creepy Stalker&p=409464&viewfull=1

But the people that matter remember him as the guy that flew to god knows where (New Zealand?) to fuck the community's slut. See the Repliica chronicles. We love you, Dave.

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?12516-Dissidia-Hall-of-Shame

Congratulations for believing the lies of a bi-sexual psychologist uncapable of self-awareness!

Continuing to abide by the whole Creepy Stalker is unstable, back off! bullshit severely goes into defamation territory at this point. I will still give Paola a proper Tome 21 out of respect for making her waste her time for the missed rendezvous, but I will not offer her an Opex since that revelation is obviously a major turn-off. At least Redacted did not really take me for a lunatic kid and felt wise to nip it in the bud by laying down very clear rules from the get-go: she wanted to have nothing to do with me, she did not even want me to "share" her material. I now completely regret for taking a cheap shot at her on the last page, retract that statement and apologize for it.

Makes you wonder about who are the actual lunatics in this story..! But I am not one of those who really label people: APZonerunner clearly asked me to stop doing that two years ago.

I dealt with Spyder and his bullshit more than once in the past. Paola appears after Spyder in the trailers. That is where the nerd-bait stands in the hierarchy.

Get your facts straight next time.

It's best you two back off this thread now for your own sanity, since you obviously do not live in the same reality as mine. Oh, and take Big Jumbo with you while you are at it. I am crept out by the fact he jumps on me at every little chance he gets. He reminds me of this sad fuck in high school who was calling me an "autistic" because girls he was into found me attractive & interesting.

Paola, la diffamation est un acte répréhensible par la loi. Ne me cherche pas, s'il te plaît. Je suis loin d'être aussi débile, malade et naïf que tu le crois.

Barre toi maintenant.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:52:58 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
well damn,I don't get a monster from the bestiary but a kid who was mean to him in high school. not sure if that's better or worse :lol
pcp

Narolf

Haha, it's no big deal. I am more crept out at the fact Paola thought I was one of those...

I am the man. She is the woman.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:15:54 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Haha, it's no big deal. I am more crept out at the fact Paola thought I was one of those...

I am the man. She is the woman.
Until the strap on comes out at least
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I think the real problem here is that all of this is in your head and none of these people even know who you are.

ど助平

Narolf

Are you a man in Final Fantasy terms? Cause there's something you should know...
Your name is Wrath, and I will definitely call you Daddy from now on.

Please let's all forget about the ARG and all this sugar-coating for a moment. This is when my Muslim > Catholic man complex comes into the equation.

A Muslim would not have fallen for an Electra in a lifetime. I will be honest I am just... creepily confused at this point. This is no role-playing bullshit or anything: I am actually creepily confused.

In Paola's head, she is not allowed to be loved: the woman is an object. The 30 (35?) years old+ self-loathing pretty, completely innocent in terms of looks and definitely sexually-competent woman, in other words. Her father is Spanish, her mother is Asian: she hates her mother. She is a career woman who climbs the ladder by sleeping with the various bosses she has. I am not going to tell you guys about my life in great details for now, but I will still say this. In MMXIII, I tried to postulate for one the various firms she worked for over her 10+ years career. I received a call very clearly telling me they would hire me. However, when I arrived... they had no idea who I was. I told her my name and stuff: they had no idea who I was. The 50+ years old secretary who was receiving me even shew a vomiting arrogance like this guy...

... which brings us round to Von Konsolidor.

VK is her puppy, whether he is her sex-friend or husbando--he is younger than her at any rate, but older than me. A pasty white trash with a fetish for Asian women, and who enjoys Spanish sexual beasts. She promised to sleep with him if he managed to trick me into whatever satanic scheme she was expecting me to indulge in.

I could tell you about how the current firm she works for has a Triangle as a symbol and has Advent Children as an acronym, but I am not really into this stuff; not now at least, this is serious business.

Her complex also explains why she didn't like how I gave the impression I never came to the first meeting: Why did you make me waste my time?!

Paola started being crept out the moment she realized I was actually in love with her.

Wrath, you are a Muslim. From a strict business perspective, it still makes sense to offer her a proper Tome 21. Please tell me what I should do.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:41:06 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
You said you were going to call Wrath Daddy from now on.

:bolo
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Uh yeah I gotta run I left a ham in the oven

Narolf

I will, because I do respect Muslims quite a bit. The point remains, a Muslim would never have fallen for an Electra in a lifetime. Never ever.

I am not going to share her picture since she has already received more than attention she deserved. She is the figure of the sexually-competent innocence.

Paola, tu es la femme, je suis l'homme.

C'est moi qui te dompte, pas toi. Ne l'oublie pas. Tu n'es qu'une fifille à ton Papa. Je vais te remettre à ta place.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:22:04 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Lmao.

I genuinely thought you were. Sorry man.

Paola, j'ai ton adresse, ton nom de famille et ton numéro de portable. Pardonne toi ou barre toi. Vite. Très vite. Et très loin. Petite sorcière. Tu me ferais presque pitié à ce stade, si tu en valais vraiment la peine.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:34:34 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Timber

This might be a bit of a silly question, but why don't you just forget about Paola?
w/e

Kara

You said you were going to call Wrath Daddy from now on.

:bolo

Narolf

This might be a bit of a silly question, but why don't you just forget about Paola?
It is not, at all. I find people still calling me a lunatic/unstable infinitely creepier.

Von Konsolidor's last post was really judgmental & holier-then-thou. However, that's not what freaked me out.

The one bit that freaked me out was the bolded.

OK real talk and last post on the subject, because it obviously fuels your delusion that people interacts with you, whatever the content of that interaction.

Creepy Stalker, as far as what you choose to expose, you show all the symptoms of a sick and fearful man, someone which may not only be a danger to himself but also to other people. You are at best a non-factor, and at worst a detriment to society at large. Your life revolves around one of the cheapest, lowest form of artistic expression there is and one of the shallowest, basest form of community. What you are posting here or elsewhere is utterly void and meaningless : you are pissing your life away on nothing and you will realize it once you come back to lucidity. We all have periodic bouts of that and it is OK if you can put some perspective on it, but so far you have shown an inability to do anything except burying yourself deeper.

Get laid. Get a job. Seek help. You are still young, it not too late. Yet.

What did he imply? More importantly, why did he decide not to allow me to give me the right to answer? He very clearly lurked my responses, however.

I will tell you why, everyone. VK is a cuckold, a puppy and a pasty white trash, just like how Paola "''"""loves"""'"' them! He was projecting on me like crazy the entire time. It is important to note I already found the both of them (very) sketchy during our meeting, but I didn't say anything since we were doing business.

Now why don't I just forget about Paola... I am no longer in love with her, definitely, for how hilariously pathetic she is. I thought she would be a fine mother. Turned out she was nothing but a cry baby à son Papa who starts freaking out the moment she realizes she has absolutely no power of castration on men.

There is also the deal with the faulty GTO's tome 21. She was annoyed at the fact it was faultier than what my offer suggested. Clearly she wanted me to offer her a proper one in return, not for business reasons though, but because she was trying to exert her power of castration on me some more. However, I do remain a man of (business) principles more than anything, and will offer her a proper one in due time, whenever I feel like it... unless she steps in and clearly says she doesn't want me to.

Holding off the black-mail, for now.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:23:04 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
What business were you doing? Creepy Stalker I challenge you to make a detailed list of events as relevant to this subject without your judgements

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Paola, j'ai ton adresse, ton nom de famille et ton numéro de portable. Pardonne toi ou barre toi. Vite. Très vite. Et très loin. Petite sorcière. Tu me ferais presque pitié à ce stade, si tu en valais vraiment la peine.

Hey, let's go ahead and just drop the threats directed towards the women who don't even know you're crazy e-stalking them, OK?  That means for all them.  No more Kagari, no more Rinoa, and no more Paola.

Just stop.
ど助平

Kara

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
Daddy can't help you, mostly because I'm not muslim. Once I saw Jenova everything changed.

Am I going to get Jenova's Witnesses at my doorstep now?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm curious as to what happened with Creepy Stalker.  His early GAF posts appear more sane and put together.  Lost a job?  Someone close to you die?  Bad breakup?
🍆🍆

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Schizophrenia.