Author Topic: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care  (Read 534389 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care
« Reply #3300 on: September 09, 2017, 10:21:16 PM »
The only way I could possibly understand his reaction is if you've hit your kid in the past, which OBVIOUSLY you haven't. He sounds straight up delusional and weird as fuck.

Dude probably already looking for another chick to torture/neglect mentally.

Bebpo

« Reply #3301 on: September 10, 2017, 02:58:08 AM »
My triumph thread post jinxed my morning, because my daughter tripped in her own shoes outside and smashed her face on the ground so her teeth went through her lips. It hurt my heart so fucking bad, especially because stuff like that bleeds a lot (but it usually looks worse than it is) and also she freaked out when she saw the blood. She's fine now though.. it happened outside the medical clinic on our way to a checkup, so we got it looked at almost right away. Well, anyway her dad was there too walking in front of us and he immediately turned around and said "Omg what did you do?!" to me, putting the blame on me, and actually got mad at me. what the fuck. If I wasn't caught up grabbing her to rush inside I would have ripped his head off for being such a destructive pos.

Jesus, sorry to hear that. Has got to be frightening in the moment.

Glad to hear things turned out ok with your daughter. Not much to say about your ex other than he fucking sucks and good riddance.

Himu

« Reply #3302 on: September 10, 2017, 11:26:22 PM »
Male sex drive is back 😩 Please, please let the suffering end! Just a few more weeks!

My triumph thread post jinxed my morning, because my daughter tripped in her own shoes outside and smashed her face on the ground so her teeth went through her lips. It hurt my heart so fucking bad, especially because stuff like that bleeds a lot (but it usually looks worse than it is) and also she freaked out when she saw the blood. She's fine now though.. it happened outside the medical clinic on our way to a checkup, so we got it looked at almost right away. Well, anyway her dad was there too walking in front of us and he immediately turned around and said "Omg what did you do?!" to me, putting the blame on me, and actually got mad at me. what the fuck. If I wasn't caught up grabbing her to rush inside I would have ripped his head off for being such a destructive pos.

Poor baby!!
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3303 on: September 11, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »
Male sex drive :rejoice

Himu

« Reply #3304 on: September 11, 2017, 08:44:30 PM »
:rejoice female sex drive :rejoice
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3305 on: September 11, 2017, 08:48:02 PM »
 :rejoice :rejoice Gender neutral sex cars :rejoice :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
beep beep
[close]

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #3306 on: September 11, 2017, 10:42:00 PM »

beep beep
[close]

How's your oral practice going? You ready for the big day where you inevitably suck?

You seem overly eager.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3307 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »

beep beep
[close]

How's your oral practice going? You ready for the big day where you inevitably suck?

We'll see Friday, won't we. 

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3308 on: September 12, 2017, 12:09:53 AM »
"Female sex drive"

lmao. pls

Himu

IYKYK

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3310 on: September 12, 2017, 12:55:44 AM »
"Female sex drive"

lmao. pls

What
Please stop trying to divide libido into gender. Women are horny monsters too and often struggle with the same issues males do, like excessive masturbation and sex deprivation. It's just that a lot of women take birth control which tends to lower their sex drive a lot (even then it doesn't always happen).  Naturally, humans are all monsters. Also I think women might seem less horny to some because they're more okay with skipping sex a lot of the time.

Himu

« Reply #3311 on: September 12, 2017, 01:14:29 AM »
I'm not dividing it by gender but by hormone. I'm generalizing but it is my experience. The only way I know how to describe it is male sex drive and female sex drive. That isn't to say some women don't like sex or don't like masturbation. Again, I know it's a generalization it it's the only way I know how to articulate the difference and the cis women I've talked to agreed with me. :yeshrug sorry it offended you but that wasn't my goal, nor did I ever suggest that women are sex-less or without sexuality.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #3312 on: September 12, 2017, 01:25:42 AM »
Well not to be a mega dick (haha) himu baby but that can be the difference between identifying as a woman and being a woman by birth.

You are artificially surpressing your one drive now with hormones but you dont't replace it with a females drive to be a mother because you simply dont have ovaries.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3313 on: September 12, 2017, 01:25:49 AM »
Oh okay, fair enough. I wasn't offended, just wanted to say what I meant on the matter since you kept repeating it and I thought it wasn't fair to males to be made out to be "much worse" than females.

Himu

« Reply #3314 on: September 12, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »
They shouldn't feel that way. They're cis and I'm not censoring my opinion nor my experience. Maybe it's the way I am articulating it. I don't mind if a guy acts that way to me at least. But when it comes to myself it makes me want to be castrated.

So sorry.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3315 on: September 12, 2017, 01:51:28 AM »
Well not to be a mega dick (haha) himu baby but that can be the difference between identifying as a woman and being a woman by birth.

You are artificially surpressing your one drive now with hormones but you dont't replace it with a females drive to be a mother because you simply dont have ovaries.

Wrong. I am not suppressing it. I'm replacing it. I don't have ovaries. You're right. Ovaries make E. I take synthetic E. So no, I'm not "suppressing my one drive". You suppress T, then replace with E. So ovaries aren't even relevant to this subject. It's all about hormones. If you're interested in an description  the difference and we can see what you think. :idont
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3316 on: September 12, 2017, 02:09:56 AM »
I honestly don't know what to tell you because as always you read something and just "know" you are right.

If you think that by taking some hormones and stuff you are the same as a woman by birth then fine.

The ovaries comment was not meant to be a scientific debate about ovaries specifically just about the whole package Himu.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 02:16:32 AM by Premium Lager »

Himu

« Reply #3317 on: September 12, 2017, 02:20:48 AM »
Yes, I "read" about the change in my own actual sexuality and sex drive. Are you really going to get into it with me about the science of being transgender and medical transition?

Fuck off, cunt.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3318 on: September 12, 2017, 03:03:26 AM »
Anyways, I feel the need to clarify because Valkyrie didn't take my posts well and no one knows what I'm talking about.

I readwrote this elsewhere. I hope it is informative.

"Let's talk about sex drives.

I hate to stereotype but it's the only way I know how to communicate this. Off of hormones, with T as the main hormone, I have a sharp urge for "release". I call this male sex drive. The sexual urge to want to come is constant. If I see someone I'm attracted to I'm obsessed with it until I get my need for release satisfied. Either this starts a chase to try and have sex with them or it ends with me masturbating. Since I'm off of E and was off anti-androgen, since I've been on both for years with T suppressed at cis woman levels, being without hormones caused a spike in T. Last month this resulted in me masturbating four times in a day once. It is awful, dysphoric, and utterly disgusting to me. It makes me want to remove my penis yesterday. I feel like a slave to my body. I'm enticed to come even if I don't want to because my body (hormones) demands release. Every time it happens I end up crying after.

On estrogen with blocked T, we have what I like to call - and I hope this does not offend - female sex drive. In that I'll get horny after checking out a guys muscles, or his cute smile, or his swagger or whatever. There's no guarantee that I want to fuck him but I'll definitely be turned on. But here's the thing, unlike male sex drive, I can appreciate it and then let it go. It doesn't rule my thoughts and the sex drive is no longer about release. Yet at the same time, if I truly want to I can control my sexual urges when turned on to become far more powerful than any male sex urge I've ever had. I tend to get horny less frequently on E, but when I do it can be more powerful than off hrt without controlling my life. The great thing about it is that it's not even necessarily about release, or cumming, like with testosterone. I can get an ice cube from the freezer and play with my nipples. It'll feel really, really good and then I can put it up any time I want.

I feel like a slave to my body off hormones.

What is your experience with your sex drive?"

Hopefully it's informative. And Lager's still a fucking cunt.

TLDR: T is poison; Lager is cunt.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3319 on: September 12, 2017, 04:57:06 AM »
Lager is cunt for what?  :lol

You really can't say anything to you Himu without you getting all worked up jesus.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:04:01 AM by Premium Lager »

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3320 on: September 12, 2017, 05:16:22 AM »
Remember to ask for forgiveness in church for calling someone a cunt.

Himu

« Reply #3321 on: September 12, 2017, 10:17:49 AM »
Lager is cunt for what?  :lol

You really can't say anything to you Himu without you getting all worked up jesus.

Let's take a step back, fuck breath.

1. I talk about struggle with body dysphoria in the struggle thread.

2. You, a cis fuck, gives incorrect information and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. "You are only suppressing your natural drive." :confused You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

3. I explain in very candid and respectful manner, that the nature of this is not suppression, but replacement. I offer to explain what I mean and my own personal experience.

4. You instead insult me and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. "I don't know what to say to you." You tell me that I get this based on information I've read despite the name of the treatment literally being called hormone replacement therapy, something I have taken for three years, and my own personal experience.

Please roll the tape back and tell me in concrete terms why you are not only a dumbass but also a fucking a cunt?

And nice low hanging fruit with the religion thing. Dumbass.

Jesus Christ I think you might be distinguished mentally-challenged.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3322 on: September 12, 2017, 10:24:12 AM »
I also read something

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right. cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:39

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain

Exodus 20:7

How do you reconcile your behaviour with your faith?

Himu

« Reply #3323 on: September 12, 2017, 10:26:06 AM »
Because I'm a human and a flawed person and you have no idea what you're talking about and now you're resorting to this because you're fucking dumb.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3324 on: September 12, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »
ps: you were talking about women sex drive, but you are transgender and I just pointed out its not the same

sorry for a reality check

Himu

« Reply #3325 on: September 12, 2017, 10:29:10 AM »
Estrogen is a hormone. Hormones relegate sex drive. Shit is the same.

Back your "reality check" with science, please.
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3326 on: September 12, 2017, 10:29:44 AM »
In other news: I hate my fucking job and I just want to become a NEET at this point...

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3327 on: September 12, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »
also so sorry for thinking i can quote some basic principles of your religion that you claim to follow but actually ignore when it suits you

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3328 on: September 12, 2017, 10:30:51 AM »

fetishism of science  :maf

or is this the good science?

its hard to follow now

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3329 on: September 12, 2017, 10:34:46 AM »

yes sex drive is all down to hormones, psychological reasons like beinh brought up a specific gender with specific values have no influence

also we know everything now about difference between the sexes and the complexities of it

case closed , wrap it up science! human brain has been mapped

FatalT

« Reply #3330 on: September 12, 2017, 10:35:54 AM »
I typed something up but fuck it, this is a petty ass feud you two are having over some nothing burgers. Lager, you're generalizing all of Christianity. Himu, you're generalizing all of the female gender's libido and sexuality.

Y'all chill.  :jeanluc

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3331 on: September 12, 2017, 10:38:11 AM »
In other news: I hate my fucking job and I just want to become a NEET at this point...

You seem too fidgety to do that. And the NEET community wouldn't accept you since you've not only had sex, but had sex with a MINORITY.

You're trapped in Adult Land. Where at least the coffee is free.

FatalT

« Reply #3333 on: September 12, 2017, 10:44:23 AM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201501/libido-conversing-what-transsexuals-can-teach-heteros

This article is basically the American Dad episode where Stan turns into a woman and I can't get it out of my head now.

The human brain is complex and science doesn't fully understand it yet, which is why all these studies and articles are being made in the first place. Replacing Testosterone with Estrogen and replacing Estrogen with Testosterone are definitely helping discover new things about the human brain though, that's for sure. Just keep in mind each and every brain is different and hormones are going to affect people differently. Whether it's a lack of Testosterone that causes some men to have a low sex drive or some other mental deficiency is yet to be truly known. The same goes with women who have high sex drives. Do they have an increase in Testosterone or is it some other factor? I'm sure there's studies out there that are trying to figure these questions out.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3334 on: September 12, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »
I wonder how many days in purgatory you will get for breaking one of the ten commandments

talk about getting warmer

FatalT

« Reply #3335 on: September 12, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
I wonder how many days in purgatory you will get for breaking one of the ten commandments

I hate both of you. Himu for the 5 articles that were probably just Googled like "How Hormones Affect Transgender Sexual Libidos" and you, Lager, for the five-second Googling of two passages from the bible and then the blatantly obvious bait trolling that Himu can't stop responding to.

I admit, I did laugh at "breaking one of the ten commandments" and "talk about getting warmer" though. Bastard.

Tasty

« Reply #3336 on: September 12, 2017, 10:53:55 AM »

For the record, whether you're right or not, you're still a giant asshole.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3337 on: September 12, 2017, 11:02:41 AM »
sorry I dont play along with whatever himu thinks this week

Himu

« Reply #3338 on: September 12, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »
Please quantify how gender dysphoria is something I just happen to "think" this week? Are you telling me what's going on in my head or life?

I know what I said was a generalization and even held that up. But my sexuality and sexual drive are completely different on and off hormones. It is not a matter of suppression. It is a completely different sex drive with completely different feel. I don't care if that offends you, I'm writing my experience and the only way, as I said before, I know how to communicate it is by dividing it by hormone type. Men typically operate on T, women typically operate on E. Some women have high sex drives, some men have low sex drives. But the generalization sticks. But rather than support and try to understand my perspective you went into bullshit that's not even relevant much less what you're remotely knowledgeable about just to tell how I'm not a woman.

Then you insult me and my religion while using a Get Out Jail Free card despite knowingly insulting and baiting me like a jackass.

You're just an asshole. I'll pray for your family.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201501/libido-conversing-what-transsexuals-can-teach-heteros

This article is basically the American Dad episode where Stan turns into a woman and I can't get it out of my head now.

The human brain is complex and science doesn't fully understand it yet, which is why all these studies and articles are being made in the first place. Replacing Testosterone with Estrogen and replacing Estrogen with Testosterone are definitely helping discover new things about the human brain though, that's for sure. Just keep in mind each and every brain is different and hormones are going to affect people differently. Whether it's a lack of Testosterone that causes some men to have a low sex drive or some other mental deficiency is yet to be truly known. The same goes with women who have high sex drives. Do they have an increase in Testosterone or is it some other factor? I'm sure there's studies out there that are trying to figure these questions out.

I hate both of you. Himu for the 5 articles that were probably just Googled like "How Hormones Affect Transgender Sexual Libidos" and you, Lager, for the five-second Googling of two passages from the bible and then the blatantly obvious bait trolling that Himu can't stop responding to.

I admit, I did laugh at "breaking one of the ten commandments" and "talk about getting warmer" though. Bastard.

The overall point is that hormones impacts sex drive and sexuality. This is scientific fact. Whether or not you want to argue that what I experience is "true" female sex drive or not, what Lager claimed "it is a suppression of your natural sex drive" is false. The human brain is complex, but we also know that hormones are among the main drivers of things like mood and sex drive. I don't see how that's controversial to say and Lager has much less backing him up. The reason he insists on quoting bible quotes proves this. And no, it was a 20 second Google search divided between "transgender sex drive" and "hormones impact on sex drive". The second of which makes up the bulk of the links and are made in academic scientific reports which also include results from cross sex hormone therapy.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:52:48 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3339 on: September 12, 2017, 02:32:43 PM »
I pray for your family lmao :lol

I never said your experience isnt valid, just gave you my opinion, which I stand by, it wasnt a jibe at you not being a woman by birth.

My problem with you is not your gender or your faith, its your constant flip flopping and finding new truths.

If you think that makes me an asshole I'm totally fine with that :)

Himu

« Reply #3340 on: September 12, 2017, 02:57:29 PM »
What does flip flopping have anything to do with a subject I've dealt with for years? It's not even remotely relevant to the discussion. Which is why you're a cunt. Nothing I've articulated on this page is "flip floppy" or anything, just my own personal experience and psychological duress to want to be castrated. I'm putting you on ignore. Do not ever contact me ever again.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3341 on: September 12, 2017, 03:15:50 PM »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #3342 on: September 12, 2017, 03:59:28 PM »
no, seriously, you're being a huge asshole for no reason. trying to equate political or religious changes over time with the slow process of transitioning and giving himu shit over it is a real disgusting thing to do.
nat

Himu

« Reply #3343 on: September 12, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
I'm sorry for bringing up my dysphoria here. No one understands and I'm sure it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. I'll try to keep it to myself and not talk about trans stuff here. Less than a month until I'm back on hormones and then grouchy me will finally melt away. :hyper

IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #3344 on: September 12, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »
Nah, feel free to keep posting. Personally I don't reply much to your stuff because I have no idea what to say, but I hope things improve and should never feel like you need to censor yourself here. You're OG bore, you're always welcome to vent your struggles here no matter what's going on.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3345 on: September 12, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »
Hang in there Himu. We love you. Well, at least I do.
que

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3346 on: September 13, 2017, 12:24:43 AM »
Sure Im the bad guy after saying one thing then being called a cunt  :lol

Never said anything bad about your transitioning either but whatevs.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3347 on: September 13, 2017, 02:35:14 AM »
I was on the verge of going outside in my underwear and chucking a cinder block through the wind shield of a car some jack ass was revving around 2 am for about 10 or 15 minutes straight.  :maf

And now I can't fall asleep. Thanks shit for brains. Your mother should've swallowed you.

skullstorm

« Reply #3348 on: September 13, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »
I was on the verge of going outside in my underwear and chucking a cinder block through the wind shield of a car some jack ass was revving around 2 am for about 10 or 15 minutes straight.  :maf

And now I can't fall asleep. Thanks shit for brains. Your mother should've swallowed you.

I live right next to a gas station and have to deal with dickheads like that all the time, why the fuck can't people fill their tanks at night without being massive noisy shits on purpose  :maf :maf :punch

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3349 on: September 13, 2017, 12:53:31 PM »
A bunch of engineers were trying to convince me that a timeshare was a great idea because it was a free vacation  When I asked them about the payment they made every month for it they old me it was for the property that they own through the timeshare and that the vacation was free because they own the property  :doge

I'm rethinking my future career as an engineer now. 

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3350 on: September 13, 2017, 12:54:45 PM »
Lol timeshares are the worst

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3351 on: September 13, 2017, 12:58:34 PM »
Yeah I got sucked into a pitch for one on vacation last year and I can't understand how anyone would look at it and think it makes financial sense.  The conversation actually started because they were talking about the same city I went to for vacation last year and then one of them brought up the timeshare they own there. :doge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #3352 on: September 13, 2017, 01:12:22 PM »
"own"

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3353 on: September 13, 2017, 01:14:44 PM »
There are legal groups set up just to get people out of time shares. They're such a bad deal that people are making money getting people out of them

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3354 on: September 13, 2017, 05:54:09 PM »
I watched this

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3355 on: September 13, 2017, 06:00:52 PM »
What exactly needs cleaning there that you would use a knife for?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3356 on: September 13, 2017, 07:43:33 PM »
Sometimes I srcub my face to feel fresh

Himu

« Reply #3357 on: September 13, 2017, 07:44:12 PM »
I stayed in bed most of the day and slept but was feeling mostly positive. I sent a request to my doctor to please look into the AA biculatamide while expressing a need for hormones since I've been off them for four months and face heavy withdrawal symptoms. I get an email saying the doctor hasn't seen me in a few years (this is the doc that originally prescribed me hormones) and because of that I'll need labs before I'm given a new rx. This appointment has kept me going all month and it was so close. I've now lost hope. I thought it would be over. 4 months without hormones will now turn into 5. After that I mentally shut down because that means at least another month of torture. Then I went to the store and had a anxiety attack thinking about dealing with this for another month. Got home and I'm not sure if I'll be eating tonight. I'm too anxious/depressed to get out of bed. I'd rather starve.
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3358 on: September 13, 2017, 07:44:53 PM »
Also semen.  Never bukakki before bed kids. 

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3359 on: September 13, 2017, 08:12:45 PM »
Sometimes I srcub my face to feel fresh

i put rubbing alcohol behind my ears sometimes to "refresh" myself