Author Topic: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care  (Read 338651 times)

Bebpo

Re: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care
« Reply #5040 on: April 03, 2021, 11:53:45 PM »
Just need to vent a bit.  My cousin, who is the daughter of the uncle who just passed, has down syndrome and she sent me an email today and I replied mentioning her dad, because it just felt very strange not to.  I also didn't realize she is at home with my aunt and not at her community home, so my aunt would have read the email beforehand.    However, I just had a zoom call with them and, they are doing well and I think they are just trying hard to be happy today.  So I think I misjudged the situation, and I shouldn't have mentioned him.  Now I'm worried that I will ruin her good mood and I should have known better.  It just felt really strange not telling her I'm sorry about her dad.   And now it's like do I email my aunt to let her judge but then this puts stress on her.

I think what you did was ok. Don't overthink it.

Tasty

• 🌺 Neo Flower Child 🌸
« Reply #5041 on: Today at 09:54:40 AM »
Lost 10 chickens last night. Probably a fox.

Cried for an hour. :( They were sweet chickens that always followed me around. They didn't deserve such a violent end. Hard to not cry right now. :(

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #5042 on: Today at 09:59:43 AM »
Sorry man
NtGay

Tasty

• 🌺 Neo Flower Child 🌸
« Reply #5043 on: Today at 10:03:33 AM »
Thank you.

Circle of life is some bullshit.