Author Topic: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.  (Read 3232708 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.
« on: August 16, 2015, 12:19:48 AM »
Enjoy this high-quality OT, banned from NeoGAF discussion by Nazi moderators like Steve Youngblood, but proudly presented here for the progressive free-thinkers of The Bore. This one's for you, cajunator. *raises glass*

Publisher: Atlus
Developer: Sting
Platforms: you know
Release Date: August 18, 2015 (NA)
Price: $39.99

Official Boxart

Preorder Bonus

"The Ladies of Dungeon Travelers 2 2015-2016 Calendar" bonus is a special treat worthy of only those fully committed to teaming up with the showcased girls and cleansing the world of Romulea from its insidious demons. Secure your ownership of the calendar that contains a total of 17 months, each featuring the lovely ladies of Dungeon Travelers 2. Now you can enjoy watching the days go by consumed in blissful adoration.

Images

Trailer

Gameplay

To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers (ToHeart2 ダンジョントラベラーズ ToHeart2 Danjon Toraberaazu?) is a role-playing video game developed by Sting and published by Aquaplus on June 30, 2011 for the PlayStation Portable in Japan only. The game is a spin-off from Leaf's To Heart 2 franchise, and gameplay highly resembles another To Heart 2 based mini game from the Windows visual novel Manaka de Ikuno!!, titled Final Dragon Chronicle: Guilty Requiem.

A manga version of the PC game was serialized in volume 2 of the To Heart 2 Another Days manga, which was published by ASCII Media Works. Harvest has published a single light novel based on the game, titled To Heart 2: Final Dragon Chronicle Sono Go. Two OVA anime series for To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers have been produced by Aquaplus, and was released from February 22, 2012 to July 25, 2012.

A battle in To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers depicting the character Harumi. Dungeon Travelers places the characters of To Heart 2 in a fantasy-based setting.
The player assumes the role of Takaaki Kouno, the main protagonist of To Heart 2, however, this character cannot participate in battles directly. Instead, the player controls what skills and attacks the girls Takaaki encounters use. In the beginning, the player will start off with two party members, Konomi Yuzuhara and List of To Heart series characters#Tamaki KKousaka, with these two characters, more girls can be unlocked to fight in the party. In order to unlock more party members, the player must defeat certain characters in the To Heart 2 series and then they will join your side.

The party will often encounter enemies, which offer little experience compared to boss battles. In the PC version, a maximum of four people can be in the party, whilst in the PSP version, it is five. Each character has a different occupation, when the character reaches certain levels, they can advance to a higher class. The career changes for a fighter at level 15 are Paladin and Dark Knight, and at level 30, the career changes are Valkyrie, Samurai, and Dark Lord. The career changes for a magic user at level 15 are Sorceress, Enchantress, and Priest, and at level 30, the career changes are Witch, Magical Princess, Sage, and Bishop. The career changes for a scout at level 15 are Archer and Assassin, and at level 30, the career changes are Sniper, Treasure Hunter, and Kunoichi. Lastly, the career changes for a maid at level 15 are Bard and Dance, and at level 30, the career changes are Diva, High School Girl, Idol Master. Each class has a different costume.

All of the characters have their own skills and special attacks, they can be learnt by earning skill points which are obtained when the party levels up. There are six different types of skills:

Passive Skills - Effects of the skill apply to the entire party which is always activated.
Skill-based Skills - Skills that activate immediately when in combat.
Magic-based Skills - If in combat, there is a cast time for magic users to activate their spells, however, if attacked by an enemy in the process of doing so, the skill will be cancelled.
Unique Skills - Added in the PSP version. It is the skill of a specific character, which can be strengthened.
Party Skills - Added in the PSP version. A skill activated by party members.
Cooperation Skills - Added in the PSP version. The skill can only be activated if the party meets the conditions/requirements (occupation, equipment).
Items can be obtained in the dungeons, or bought from a shop. There are weapons, armor, and recovery items. Recovery items are necessary to fill back up a party member's health bar, or their magic power. If their health reaches 0, that character can no longer participate in the battle, unless they are revived.

Plot

Characters
Konomi Yuzuhara - Takaaki's childhood friend, and a magic user.
Tamaki Kousaka - Another childhood friend of Takaaki's, she is a fighter.
Manaka Komaki - The representative of Takaaki's class, she is a magic user.
Karin Sasamori - The only member of the 'mystery club', she is a scout.
Sango Himeyuri - Sango is the older twin sister of Ruri, she is a magic user.
Ruri Himeyuri - Ruri is the younger of the Himeyuri twins, she is a fighter.
Yuma Tonami - Yuma is Manaka's close friend, she is a scout.
Lucy Maria Misora - An alien girl who communicates with animals, she is a magic user.
Yuki Kusakabe - A mysterious girl who visits the school at night, she is a maid.
Sasara Kusugawa - The student council president, she is a fighter.
Maryan - The former student council president, she is a maid.
Harumi Kouno - A highly energetic robot who declares herself to be Takaaki's lover, she is a fighter.
Silfa - A robot who is Takaaki's personal maid, she is a maid.
Chie Yoshioka - One of Konomi's main friends from junior high school, she is a fighter.
Michiru Yamada - A soft-spoken girl who is also a friend of Konomi's, she is a magic user.
Ikuno Komaki - Manaka's younger sister, she is a scout.
Nanako - A girl from a primary school, she is a magic user.
Haruka Yuzuhara - Konomi's mother, she is a maid.
Ilfa - A robot designed by Sango, she is a scout.
©@©™

bluemax

Re: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:41 AM »
NO

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 12:22:28 AM »
 :larry

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:24:19 AM »
So I guess this is related to this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175583814&postcount=4811

I told demi I was going to do this a week ago, and he didn't say not to do it, so I took it as full approval.
©@©™

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 12:27:18 AM »
reported
うぐう

qq more

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 12:29:33 AM »
fuck anime
ok

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 12:30:15 AM »
Not enough Pantsu for Bork, Joe. :bolo

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:42 AM »
OHHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAAAO
Unzip

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:56 AM »
fuck anime

yea i bet you would pervert

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 12:32:00 AM »
This is why he's mine, btw
fat

qq more

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 12:33:13 AM »
fuck anime

yea i bet you would pervert
:lol i walked right into that one
ok

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 12:34:21 AM »
This is why he's mine, btw

Am I kawaii, desu~? :uguu
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 12:44:23 AM »
Sting used to be such a wholesome company. SMH

spoiler (click to show/hide)

:goty
[close]

Himu

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 12:47:58 AM »
Boners are mysterious.

Boners, how do they work ???
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 12:53:40 AM »
This whole thread is totally pantsu.

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 12:54:44 AM »
Ro-Kyu-Bu! Review

This is review number seventy six. It’s part of the Summer 2011 lineup. It’s Ro Kyu Bu! It’s twelve episodes of loli and loli and loli and more loli and sports. Sounds nice. I should say more things here but I actually write this part last and spend hours on the review. So f*ck it, read my review.

Story

Ro Kyu Bu is about Subaru Hasegawa who is a very talented basketball player. His school decided to disband the basketball team for a year and it left him crushed. His aunt has seen him neglect his passion for the sport so she decided to help him. She asks him if he was interested in coaching a bunch of elementary girls where she works in. They’re a group of amateurs willing to learn. He refused at first but agreed on coaching the team for three days. Can he coach a group of girls and can his love for basketball be able to blossom again like his aunt previously planned?

Taking the Pants Off

The Sports genre is a very precise genre. If you mix it with other genre, you should be faithful to the Sports genre above all else. If you don’t then you get a mishmash of a half-baked story about a team or a person attempting something you have absolutely no interest to see. The Sports genre should be about the sports and nothing else. The Sports genre is about heart and determination. It’s about the journey of a person or a team’s hardwork as you follow their underdog rise to success. The anime should mostly be about the matches where the characters get to shine and the viewer’s fall madly in love with the sports. It’s a tried and tested formula that makes a lot of Sports anime timeless classics. Captain Tsubasa, Slam Dunk, Eye Sheild 21 and Over Drive are among the list of successful Sports anime.

It is often a big gamble if you mix any other genre to the sports. Suzuka mixed Romance and Sports which ended up pretty nice but it could’ve easily survived without the sports. Moshidora tried to mix baseball with drama and ended up too short to be good. There are successful one though like One Outs that blends Psychological and Sports. Taisho Baseball Girls is also an underrated gem that combines “moe” and baseball. Mixing Sports with other genres can be done but it’s often a big risk. I mean the Sports genre thrives on the sports so making a lukewarm sports anime is like licking your elbows. Some can, others can’t. Lengthy introduction aside, how about Lolicon and Sports? Can they mix well?

Oh boy, the Lolicon genre. It’s the one genre where you don’t have to imagine hard until you feel you’re breaking the law. I’ve had my share of lolicon anime and some of them surprisingly work. I had my hopes up for Ro Kyu Bu thinking it’ll be another PapaKiki anime where the lolicon genre is used to lure viewers in then hit hard with another genre. I wanted a great surprise and I got one, but not the kind I was honestly expecting.

The anime was pretty straight forward. Subaru is just coaching the girls and they slowly improve. He manages to pin point their strengths and weaknesses which he uses to help them win their matches. They slowly form a bond together and their teamwork in the court truly shines. There is one catch though: the girls are all elementary students. They are under aged, under developed and they act pretty childish. The anime doesn’t let those minor things stop it from delivering fan service. Shower scenes, no problem. Panty Shots, they’re censored but it’s here. Childish flirting, we got that too. The anime is deceptively of the Sports genre but it slowly shows its true skin. It’s Lolicon. Big headed, bug eyed under aged girls charmingly flirting with Subaru. It’s a shame because the anime had legit basketball elements.

The first half of the anime is about the girls training with the help of Subaru. Sure there is a hint of lolicon but “Listen to me Girls I am Your Father (or PapaKiki)” had them too and it made the anime more intriguing. I didn’t mind all the girls seemingly having a secret crush on Subaru because the basketball elements shined through. Subaru nicely point out some great basketball techniques and the girls actually have a deep passion for the sport. Any basketball fan would gladly enjoy seeing cute girls dribbling the ball and making jump shots. The matches were pretty nice as well. When the girls are fighting an opposing team, they are all serious. The lolicon aspect of the anime is shoved in the background and the anime dedicates a lot of time for the matches. There is great pacing in them and they were exciting. You’ve seen them train and you’ve seen them try to overcome their short comings so it wasn’t that hard to root for them when they were playing an actual game. I was happily absorbed by the game because they were thrilling and they all had the elements of a good basketball game. I was thoroughly impressed by the fact that lolicon and basketball actually works. The first five episodes were great and I wanted more matches. I wanted more arrogant enemies belittling our heroes. I wanted to see more of their team work. I wanted to see Tomoka Minato do more jump shots.

I didn’t get it. We only saw one match then the girls decided to showcase a lot of fan service. The Sports genre suddenly faded and it was replaced by the Lolicon. The anime suddenly focused on the girl’s cooking lunches or bathing scenes. They would suddenly become clingy and more fan service was served. The basketball spirit of the anime was replaced by simple problems that the girls encounter. At first I thought it was for developing them but it was just an excuse to bring forth more fan service.

Then you suddenly notice that the anime isn’t actually about basketball but its more lolicon. Subaru is actually in a harem and he is happily living his days with a bunch of underage girls. A dream for some, I bet, but not for me. I was hooked by the moe Sports so I want to see some moe Sports. Not a bunch of girls in their bikinis learning how to swim or seeing an octopus wrap around a girl. If it was established in the first half then I would gladly accept it but it showcased sports so it should follow through. The anime suddenly spiraled into a harem lolicon anime which was heart breaking. If you were just going to objectify the girls then you should’ve done it more effectively on the first half.

The characters are all generic but they do offer something to the story. Since they all have pretty distinct personalities then it’s not that hard to like them. They were also given an episode to shine which was respectable. When they play basketball, their individual personalities shine brightly on the court and their teamwork is very nicely featured. The characters add a great depth to the game which I find very nice. A good sports anime utilizes the characters, both their strengths and weaknesses. Their passion for basketball is also nicely featured. Another Sports element the anime was able to utilize. Outside the court, they are very one dimensional because they often just try to act cute or deliver some fan service. The character’s personality was a great way to showcase the fan service though. An example would be Hinata Hakamada, the pink haired airhead, who often does the most daring of things like putting her crotch against Subaru’s face or grabbing someone else’s bikini.

The lolicon aspect of the show is indeed great. It just overshadowed the other genre. The girls are all great eye candy and they are all appealing to look at. Their generic look is a great strength because it’s not that hard to imagine another loli character in place of the girls. You can easily switch the girls of Papakiki to one of the girls in the anime. The lolicon genre is a genre you need to get used to though because the girl’s don’t feature their breasts or stunning legs. No, they showcase their undeveloped body and their childhood innocence to accentuate the fan service.

It’s a f*cked up approach, I’m sure, but you’d be surprised how many people love this kind of stuff. Hey, anime has dived into all type of genres so you can’t be that surprised it’s tackling a sick fetish like obsession for the prepubescent. As you watch the anime, you will find Subaru’s action a bit suspicious. There was a point where he was ditching his school work to be with the girls and his friend was actually concerned so she tried to stop him from being near the girls. His reaction is beyond normal but the anime covered it up with Subaru being mesmerized by the girl’s passion for basketball. I’m telling you now that the lolicon elements is strong and often uncomfortable to look at so watch at your risk (or pleasure, you sick bastards).

The anime is great and it proves that lolicon can mix with Sports. It just sadly showcased the genre I was hoping they’d just cover up with a nice story. I thought they’d take a page from Papakiki that featured the girl’s undeveloped appeal but never really used it to the story. They were cute girls but the viewers are more leaned to see them as vulnerable girls who lost their parents. It works because until now, I still get visitors who search for Listen to me Girls I am your father “hentai”. Ro Kyu Bu is a strong dose of prepubescent charm that is covered by the story. It’s a shame it couldn’t focus on more basketball.

Sight and Sound

The characters are all big headed bug eyed girls. It accentuates their cuteness which is a huge plus for this anime. The fan service was greatly achieved because of how the characters were designed. The girl’s look really complements their personality which makes them more memorable.

The animation is outstanding. I applaud the realism of the basketball elements. The way the character holds the ball and the way their body arcs while they dribble are all small details that makes it believable. I find it funny though that their heads are bigger than the ball but it’s also part of the anime’s charm. Tomoko’s jump shot is perfect poetry and I love how the anime really makes it special. The way the ball goes through the hoop is also outstanding. It’s done it CG and it’s so believable because the ball goes through and the net sways which is a nice touch. The matches are easy to follow because the anime really made the animation smooth.

The fan service is rampant especially on the second half and I don’t really want to explain it in detail so just look at the pictures below.

The anime also has these scenes where the girls are all chibi because they are in cyber space. It represents their avatar of some sorts and it is cute because they often have different costumes on while they talk. The preview is done the same way and it was cute seeing the girls try to deliver a preview while being pressured by the clock knowing the preview only lasts 30 seconds.

The opening song, “SHOOT!” by RO-KYU-BU!, is a nice touch because it was sang by the girls in the anime. It greatly captured the girl’s feminine charm while also reflecting on their strong love for the sport. The opening sequence featured all the girls and you can clearly see on the short montages how great their personalities shine while playing the sport.

The ending song, “Party Love ~ Okkiku Naritai~” by RO-KYU-BU!, has the same energy as the OP but it’s more “moe”. It was also sung by the girls and it was cute. It was hyper and their voice nicely follows the beat of the electric guitar. The ED sequence also features the girls and I love the nice jumping game they were playing. It was cute but it was also athletic.

Overall Score

5/10 “The Sports was overshadowed by the Loli which ruined the anime’s perfect balance.”

It’s a nice anime but it could’ve been better. The sports element was great though even though it was only featured in three episodes. The Sports genre was nicely set up and the anime was slowly getting stronger but it chose to be more loli delivering fan service than a decent story of an underdog aiming for glory.

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 12:57:14 AM »

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 12:59:03 AM »
wait, this is a STING game? how the mighty have fallen...
うぐう

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 01:03:52 AM »
Any basketball fan would gladly enjoy seeing cute girls dribbling the ball and making jump shots.

I thought this anime was about Japanese schoolgirls, not the Missouri Valley Conference.

BrokenVerses

To LOVE-Ru Darkness
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 01:06:14 AM »
Wow…. I mean…. Wooooow….. or more like… YESSSSSSS!!!!!! And AHHHHHHHHHH HOLY CRAAAAAP WHHHHAAAAAA!!!! And then OH MY GAOOOOOO OH MY GAAUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

………… That’s the best way to explain To LOVE-Ru Darkness; Season 3 of the To LOVE-Ru series, it once again changes the formula and oh man, is it good. After watching LOVE-Ru and Motto, I was rather curious on how Darkness would continue the series; not saying that Motto ends in a way where you can stop (Not at all), but rather, it’d get a little boring seeing Yuuki Rito continue to try and confess to Haruna. At the end of Motto, Rito is able to confess to Lala without much problem (About time, YAY!). He then tries to confess to Haruna, but he closes his eyes and stutters for far too long and she gets distracted by something else, when Rito say’s I like you, he actually says it to 4 other girls in his harem that happened to walk by!! A perfect way to end Motto and it’s the perfect way to start Darkness . Darkness starts off almost exactly the same that Motto did, Momo is in Rito’s bed, wearing nothing but a shirt and it’s oh so good.

So what does Darkness try to do differently to continue holding the viewers’ attention? That’s really simple, if you looked at the art MAL uses to display To LOVE-Ru Darkness (or the Blu-ray for uncensored goodies), you’d have noticed that Yami and Momo are the prominent characters and that’s because they are! In Darkness, Momo has a plan to have Yuuki Rito create a harem, where all the girls become his concubine (or something similar to a hot polygamy) ; what an amazing plan! Momo is very much the Main in Darkness, as is Yami and a new girl named Mea. Yes, the other girls still show up, but don’t expect Lala or Haruna to appear as much, it’s the supporting cast of girls that get treatment this season and the way it’s all executed is perfect. Yami is unknown to us and Darkness does well to begin to explain who and what she is. Mea is just as interesting, even Makido-sensei gets some great exposition. I’m purposefully leaving out a secret person from the review because when she is introduced, you may get some feels! (I know I did). Even thinking about the other supports, Run-chan has an amazing episode, the way Mikan is shown throughout the season is fantastic [Redacted]! Having a large cast is seriously great for To LOVE-Ru Darkness, it gives us, the viewers, a lot to experience.

Now the story in Darkness isn’t just a simple, let’s make all the girls lust for Yuuki Rito, oh no, it’s far more than that. Darkness, as the name of the season implies, has some pretty dark elements involved and if you’ve seen To LOVE-Ru and Motto, you may already have an idea as to whom it’s about, but stop right there! It’s 100% more interesting than you could ever imagine, I mean, ever ever ever imagine!!! I’ll just say, the way the plot unfolded itself was both quite natural and incredibly exciting; I was at the edge of my seat losing my mind (other reasons for that too) as I saw To LOVE-Ru Darkness.

Ecchi……Oh gao… gao gau… Lewd…. Th-that’s really where Darkness goes full stop. The amount of oppai, pantsu, skin I’ve seen in Darkness is astounding, the immaculately drawn and superbly animated girls, it’s not just… it’s … more than…. Good or incredible…I can’t come up with words, I really can’t. Aside from the amount, it’s the way it’s shown to us, the stretching, the groping, the.. oh gau…. I’ve never seen lewd like this in anime before (strictly anime). It’s really insane, especially the last few episodes where everything gets propelled far beyond what our Solar System can handle, heck, the imaginations, the teasing, if you like lewds, please, do yourself a favor, watch this, just.. embrace it all. Don’t forget the popsicle scene either, that was….. well, it’s best not to speak of it, <3 <3 <3, Darkness did so well in the lewd/ecchi department, take all my hearts, I love it immensely. <3 <3 <3 <3

Art: It’s amazing, the same or very similar to the style used in Motto. All the girls look phenomenal, there is detail in all scenes, clothing, backgrounds everything. Colors are great and very much bordering on two styles; the cute and rather happy, but there are over tones of something simply darker, as if there is more than what appears to be normal (quite obviously!!). I love this type of art style, it’s beautiful and very fun, incredibly easy to watch and infinitely enjoyable. Red blemishes <3 oh how I love you.

Music: Pretty fantastic, just really great. BGM that’s played is executed flawlessly, the music that is involved with all scenes just makes sense and never feels out of touch or place. The OP is extra special; not because the song is super amazing (I really love the song, even if I didn’t know what it was about), but because the lyrics that go along with it…. really just exemplify what Darkness is all about; creating a paradise, falling for all the love, gardens of love, like…. All the yesssss, all of them, go for it; harem plan initiate!!!! The ending on the other hand, has some amazing stills to go along with the super up beat song; it’s cute and the deviluke girls…<3 <3 <3… seriously serious, so good.

I really, really really super really like (love) To LOVE-Ru Darkness, it’s fantastic and totally amazing, mostly because of the ecchi and the combination of girls. There is comedy, there is mystery and plot that is shown to us in the perfect way to continue to have us glued to the screen, the animation is really well done and it looks so good. The seiyuu do a fantastic job, especially the imaginations, the lust for love is real and it’s going to be so delicious.

:uguu :uguu :uguu

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »
do you guys like attack on titan and kill la kill?

Kara

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 01:37:26 AM »
do you guys like attack on titan and kill la kill?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2015, 01:54:15 AM »
This is The Bore, bruhs, where underage incest is not only approved, it's mandatory.
dog

Kara

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2015, 01:59:36 AM »
Just saw that GAF has a BDSM thread.

A lot of interesting names in that thread. I'm seeing a lot of GAF members in a whole new light.

Backslashbunny gets off on rape play  :-\

Not to speak ill of the dead, but I remember reading a post of Gaborn's a zillion years ago about how GM should be "disciplined" and I imagined that he had a gimp under his desk while writing it because the tone was beyond Foucauldian. Lo and behold sometime later I found out he was pretty into BDSM, and a dom.

RIP breh.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2015, 03:23:48 AM »
I'm only into BD.
Unzip

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2015, 03:49:25 AM »
what about the BBC shaka?
😈

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2015, 04:20:39 AM »
Live, laugh, burn all anime.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2015, 04:23:36 AM »
This will bring in more Creepy Stalker posters.  Thanks joe

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2015, 06:35:11 AM »
what about the BBC shaka?

BBC's are like Louvre art pieces— everyone loves to watch, but are afraid to touch... Too scared they might pay a high price.
Unzip

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2015, 06:44:41 AM »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 08:23:37 AM »
As a proud kinkshamer, I do think less of people who are into BDSM.  I'm glad they contain it in a thread that I'll never read instead of flooding it out to the rest of the board.

For the record, I don't care what people are into (as long as it is between consenting adults, I don't care in general) but I don't care about your special snowflake sexual preferences.
🍆🍆

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 09:27:17 AM »
Could be worse. Could be a community that completely denies they are a fetish when they are like Furries. Who do it in public and think it's "normal".

Walking in London on a Sunday morning one day with a friend. Suddenly furry meet up parade is walking by with people in full fursuit and we're horrified. Guy in front of us has his kid on the back. Kid thinks its great and he's in Disney Land and holds out his hands for hi-fives which the fursuiters are happy to give.

How much semen was caked on those fursuit hands :brazilcry

Kara

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
This will bring in more Creepy Stalker posters.  Thanks joe

narolfdaGAOOO

FStop7

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2015, 11:26:30 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097226

Quivering lips and watering eyes because the name of Mighty Nippon hath been besmirched

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2015, 11:52:06 AM »
Protect the loli's at all costs

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2015, 11:55:28 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097226

Quivering lips and watering eyes because the name of Mighty Nippon hath been besmirched

"I-I-Its not like I wanted to commit heinous warcrimes to assume territorial dominance in the Pacific region, baka!!!" :uguu

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »
Hello friends. I've mostly been off the internet as I've been on vacation. What did I miss?

... Oh.

Kara

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2015, 01:32:45 PM »
The lolicon genre is a genre you need to get used to though because the girl’s don’t feature their breasts or stunning legs. No, they showcase their undeveloped body and their childhood innocence to accentuate the fan service.

:oreilly
dog

archie4208

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2015, 01:37:44 PM »
MODS

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2015, 01:42:40 PM »
Behold our social better, our barometers in which we should strive to be, our front runners of acceptance of diversity, well versed in all manner of social, economical, and historical liberalism:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=175613226

Quote from: Chariot
I always thought that Vietnam Vets are highly appraised and valued in the States.

Bow to your masters.
rub

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »
Fanservice is code for prepubescent boobs and little girls passing "mana" back and forth with their tongues, right?

Just trying to learn the otaku lingo.
rub

Kara

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2015, 02:30:02 PM »
I was going to post this in the last GAF thread but the Nazi mods closed it and built this edifice to sexualized depictions of cartoon children instead, but since he came up again...

If you are ever tempted to think Sculi is just a joke poster, consider the following: during production of Avatar--a movie so bad it uses Papyrus typeface for its subtitling--Sculi started so many inane threads about the blockbuster schlock's production that at a certain point GAF's moderation forbade him from starting any more threads about Avatar's production.

A forum that sunders existing communities as a matter of course in the name of fresh content reposted from Reddit generation forbade a poster from posting new content because he was so out of control. If he were a joke poster it would have to be a project on par with PD's ambiguous sexuality long-con troll and quite frankly I'm skeptical that anyone possesses skill of that caliber aside from PD, let alone some one-note shitposter who should have been juniored an eternity ago.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 04:26:09 PM by Vularai »

Yulwei

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097319

So last year I did something wrong to a friend of mine, I'm not going to go into detail about it for her sake, but things got weird. Her boyfriend used to be my go-to friend, but because of this, she started going to other friends, and because of that, I've become forgotten.

ooh i can't wait to find out what it was he did

Jansen

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097310

Quote from: bad
It just dawned on me that not only was David a cannibal, but he was a rapist pedophile as well. Did the majority of you guys already know this? I beat the game 13 times, and I never mad that connection until today.

Quote from: Auctopus
Meh, the world was in ruin. Morals get turned upside down.

Joel possibly doomed an entire civilisation and killed ~100 men to do so, so is he worse than David? At least David is feeding his family and community.

Quote from: IdreamofHIME
Who knows what happens after an apocalypse. Good and Bad would be blurred to shit.

in a world gone mad rape will be okay!  :mindblown

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2015, 03:21:23 PM »
and here i thought zombie apocalypses were just an overt appeal to racist conservatism, and NOT a welcome board for a cannibal pedo-rapist future :goty2
duc

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2015, 03:29:46 PM »
©@©™

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
and here i thought zombie apocalypses were just an overt appeal to racist conservatism, and NOT a welcome board for a cannibal pedo-rapist future :goty2
I like the TLoU review that argued post-apocalyptic settings appeal to the demographic that's been educated and conditioned primarily by consumer media entertainment to believe that, were western civilization™ to collapse tomorrow, everyone would literally be eating each other
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 04:02:02 PM by jakefromstatefarm »

Kara

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2015, 04:12:59 PM »

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2015, 04:46:38 PM »
 :japancry
bent

thisismyusername

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
I like the TLoU review that argued post-apocalyptic settings appeal to the demographic that's been educated and conditioned primarily by consumer media entertainment to believe that, were western civilization™ to collapse tomorrow, everyone would literally be eating each other

You mean you wouldn't? *kicks knives under bed*

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

this gif looks like the patterns i see when i close my eyes really tight

thisismyusername

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2015, 07:59:25 PM »
I've been running a psychopath long-con troll for 6 years now, and no one has been the wiser.

:gurl :comeon

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2015, 08:29:41 PM »
gaffers talking about how much they like ice wine

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097424

:yuck

not surprised, it tastes basically like bawls

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2015, 09:21:46 PM »
Is

is this the thread  :ohhh

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
Atlus, US and otherwise, used to not be such a shit. Kind of sad. Them last dying gasps of the JP gaming industry, y'all.
Hi

archie4208

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2015, 09:47:03 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097310

Guy has beat the game 13 times and he didn't pick up on an obvious plot point?

Himu

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
Atlus, US and otherwise, used to not be such a shit. Kind of sad. Them last dying gasps of the JP gaming industry, y'all.

Atlus USA is a publisher. Atlus Japan is a developer. Because Atlus USA publishes something doesn't make it an actual Atlus game. But yes, I'm so sorry this has their name attached.
IYKYK

Jansen

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2015, 10:22:34 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097436

what fate shall this thread meet? it already has senran kagura figures in it