Author Topic: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread  (Read 85056 times)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #1620 on: December 12, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with the US right now? So many shootings of late, chill it's the holiday season.

"right now"

???

Stro

• #SaturnSquad
Re: It has been 4... 0 days since the last mass shooting official shooting thread
« Reply #1621 on: December 12, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »
3 shootings on naval bases in a week seems pretty alarming, though.

Propagandhim

« Reply #1622 on: December 12, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »
https://splinternews.com/streetwear-brand-debuts-school-shooting-themed-line-of-1838178596

Bstroy, an Atlanta-based streetwear fashion brand that I’ve never heard of until this morning because that’s how these things work, posted their Fashion Week offerings on Instagram on Monday, which included four images of models in hoodies featuring the names of mass school shootings where real people died.

The four hoodies posted on social media have the school names “Stoneman Douglas,” “Columbine,” “Sandy Hook,” and “Virginia Tech” emblazoned across the front and also feature artful holes, presumably bullet holes, curated across the school logos. The multi-colored commodification of school shootings. How meaningful.

(Image removed from quote.)

Why wasn't I smart enough to make money off of dead children like this.   :'(

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1623 on: December 12, 2019, 03:08:24 PM »
You had your chance, Urban Outfitters released their blood-splattered Kent State hoodie 5 years ago.

https://time.com/3387566/urban-outfitters-sweatshirt-apology/
©@©™

Transhuman

Why do these people have to ruin guns for the rest of us.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
NtGay

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Several of my troopmates on Facebook have already put up memorial ribbons on their profile pics, so it looks like this suspect has killed a couple of RCMP officers in this incident.
MMA

Akala

• Easy Victor
more enough dread to go around, but it was nice not seeing this thread for a few months.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Rcmp FB group is saying “as many as” 14 dead, and one rcmp officer killed.  :(
MMA

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Even during the fucking plague huh. ::)
Hi

riotous

• shosta likes this
Jesus... RIcmP.

Transhuman

I hope he's mentally ill and not just a dick

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
16 dead, plus the killer.  Officially the deadliest mass
shooting in canadian history.
MMA

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Jesus.

riotous

• shosta likes this
That motherfucker better have stayed far away from Oak Island.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Worse mass shooting in Canadian history  :(
___

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1639 on: November 20, 2020, 05:04:58 PM »
America's back in the mass shooting business...

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/11/20/multiple-people-shot-mayfair-mall-wauwatosa-wisconsin/6363298002/

Probably no deaths.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office tweeted it was not responding to the scene. It typically responds to scenes with deaths.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1641 on: November 21, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »

Also of note, yes that’s Ricky Schroeder. And recently John Voight has come out with his own personal video to decry the Libs and support Trump. So now we’re now able to enjoy The Champ any longer.

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1642 on: November 21, 2020, 06:17:10 PM »
the whites are terrifying  :doge

it's like looking at one of those old pictures where they're all smiling around a lynching

EchoRin

• How many hamburgers am I allowed to eat, Mr. President?
« Reply #1643 on: November 21, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »
To think that so many people legitimately stand up for this kid. To the point where he can make 2 million dollar bail...

This is starting to shape up into another George Zimmerman bullshit fiasco.

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1644 on: November 22, 2020, 04:45:05 PM »

Stro

• #SaturnSquad
« Reply #1645 on: November 22, 2020, 05:10:20 PM »
Where's the tweet of the congressman saying abortion is murder and the next tweet is saying Kyle Rittenhouse should run for office

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1646 on: November 22, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »
To think that so many people legitimately stand up for this kid. To the point where he can make 2 million dollar bail...

This is starting to shape up into another George Zimmerman bullshit fiasco.

It's all culture war nonsense now. The kid's a hero because he went out and took down anarchist liberals who were destroying the fabric on the nation.
dog