Author Topic: Fighting Games Thread: GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2 GAROU 2  (Read 428819 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Fightan Games Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2015, 11:39:57 PM »
ranked netplay is broken atm though

Worked for me.  Just do a match entry and wait.  Don't try to fight other people directly.
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2015, 02:07:51 AM »
Going from losing all the time to being able to challenge your friends to best out of 5 and coming close to winning in half a year feels amazing. Sticking with it, through the trials and all the losses feels amazing. Being able to handle someone who has clocked over 1000 hours feels amazing. Being able to pick up a character and knowing what to do despite never playing them because you've fought so many of them and seen so many of them at the pro level feels amazing. Getting a feel for what type of characters you excel at feels amazing.

I've fought with fb characters my whole life. Turns out more technical characters fit me more.

I won't be satisfied until I beat Lyte Edge. But he's so robotic in his play style. I want to crack his strategy open. Wish I saved some replays.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2015, 02:41:53 AM »
How many matches of SF4 have you played?
OH!

Mods Help

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2015, 02:49:52 AM »
I'll have to check. Played about 30 hours of PS3 Ultra, 115 of steam version, 6 hours of ps4 version. A month ago it was 1000 fights. Has to be about 1400 fights now because I've played 60 hours in one month but started training in the lab more. So I fought less.

My goal is to at least have 300 hours clocked before SFV. Of course, hours played doesn't progress or that you're even learning anything. But I think if I stay the current course, I'll be more than ready for SFV.

Playing games like SSF2T and Garou help too. Even if Super Turbo is kinda a MESS. What's interesting is what they say is true too. Skills are transferable between fighting games. Play ST to get a better footsies game. Play KOF if you want to learn to be more aggressive.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:58:58 AM by Mods Help »

mormapope

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2015, 05:49:23 AM »
I didn't get really deep into SF4 until last year. I'm at around 3,500-4000 matches now. There are tons of players on Xbox 360 that have 15,000-40,000 matches. Those first 2000 matches were rough on 360, since most players left have been playing the game for four or five+ years.

Skill transferring is true based on the pacing and tempo of the fighter. Street Fighter + KoF + Garou is a good combination. KoF is the biggest outlier, a lot less gimmicks versus Street Fighter. Garou is what Street Fighter 3 should've been. After fucking with Third Strike more, the spacing and footsie game is neutered compared to most other 2D fighters.

Normals barely do any damage in Third Strike, the range of fighting is tiny. Terrible balance when it comes to the character cast. Garou is a much better fighter than Third Strike.

Marvel 2/3, Guilty Gear, and other Arksys fighters are good to be paired together.

3D fighters play drastically different amongst themselves. Its more about learning all you can about that one game.
OH!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2015, 09:25:08 AM »
My goal is to at least have 300 hours clocked before SFV. Of course, hours played doesn't progress or that you're even learning anything. But I think if I stay the current course, I'll be more than ready for SFV.

Be careful here, because if you get too into SF4, it may affect your SFV game, since there are going to be some big differences.  A friend of mine has been saying "I'll start playing Ultra a month before SFV to get ready!" and fails to understand why this is kind of a bad idea in some ways.

Playing games like SSF2T and Garou help too. Even if Super Turbo is kinda a MESS. What's interesting is what they say is true too. Skills are transferable between fighting games. Play ST to get a better footsies game. Play KOF if you want to learn to be more aggressive.

Sure-- You have some people in the FGC acting like you need a degree to play fighting games, but the truth is that a lot of these games are much easier to get into and pick up and play than people make them out to be.  Obviously spending large amounts of time and dedicating yourself to one or two titles in particular means that you will learn more advanced techniques, but really...if you can play Street Fighter, you can play 95% of all the other fighting games out there.
:idont

I won't be satisfied until I beat Lyte Edge. But he's so robotic in his play style. I want to crack his strategy open. Wish I saved some replays.

Did you win at all the last time we played?  I can't remember.  You'll get me.  It will happen!   :lol :)  I spent so much time playing it for a few years that everything is just burned into my brain at this point.
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2015, 10:24:49 AM »
I didn't get really deep into SF4 until last year. I'm at around 3,500-4000 matches now. There are tons of players on Xbox 360 that have 15,000-40,000 matches. Those first 2000 matches were rough on 360, since most players left have been playing the game for four or five+ years.

Telling the truth. It's a tough road, and I'm all the better for it as a player. I feel really bad for the players not playing anything now who are just waiting for SFV. They will have the comfort of scrubs. For a while. And it will take them a long time to learn fundamentals if they didn't with IV, and V is a fundamental heavy game. The time to play SF and get good is now, and the past year.

Skill transferring is true based on the pacing and tempo of the fighter. Street Fighter + KoF + Garou is a good combination. KoF is the biggest outlier, a lot less gimmicks versus Street Fighter.

SF + Garou + KOF is the perfect combo. You see basic layers of depth. About a month ago, before these games really clicked, I played Garou on fight cade and had no idea what to do. Now that I've been through the fire and paid my dues and understand what makes a 2d fighter click, I played Garou on Fightcade on Tuesday night and handled myself against Vets despite not knowing the characters besides terry and rock, because skill transferring is a real thing. Learn SF, you learn all other fighters. It's interesting too, because Garou is pretty fucking simple compared to SF and KOF but has a lot mechanical quirks that give it its own flavor. KOF however, you'll get wrecked completely. That game is on another level of complexity due to the offensive nature.

Garou is what Street Fighter 3 should've been. After fucking with Third Strike more, the spacing and footsie game is neutered compared to most other 2D fighters.

It's 9 in the morning and punched the air and said FUCK YES, FINALLY. TELL THEM! after reading that line. I've been playing mostly nothing but 2d fighters the past six months. I've gotten a good degree of the fundamentals. SF3 is the worst 2d fighter I've played in that time. Nothing that makes 2d fighting so great works in that game. Nothing that makes Street Fighter "Street Fighter" works in that game. I went from really liking it in 2005, as a novice casual, to thinking it's not even a good 2d fighter. It's a 3d fighter in 2d space. And now I know why it didn't make a dent with the populace beyond the fact it didn't drop on Playstation system until 2005.

Garou being what 3S should of been is so true. Take what made Fatal Fury amazing. Give it new characters who still look like iconic Fatal Fury characters. Good balance too, unlike 3S.

Normals barely do any damage in Third Strike, the range of fighting is tiny. Terrible balance when it comes to the character cast. Garou is a much better fighter than Third Strike.

3S is like fighting in a closet. What makes SF and 2d fighters fascinating to me isn't in the game at all, and that's zoning. 3S fans say that the games zoning is "subtle" but naw.

Marvel 2/3, Guilty Gear, and other Arksys fighters are good to be paired together.

3D fighters play drastically different amongst themselves. Its more about learning all you can about that one game.

3d fighters aren't tooooo different. The footsies aren't different at all. It's the pacing that's the difference, but controlling the spacing is as much a necessity in Tekken as it is in SF. You see players doing footsies to catch you in a single combo string a lot. Footsies matter a lot in that game.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:40:00 AM by Mods Help »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2015, 10:26:40 AM »
I just play old man games and complain about the kids these days. It works as a good excuse when I get my shit rekt by actually good people in SF4  :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2015, 10:28:37 AM »
Garou is what Street Fighter 3 should've been.

I used to say that it took Capcom "three strikes" to get it right but SNK did it right out of the gate with Garou.  :pimp

The Real Bout games are no slouches, either.  In fact I prefer Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2 to Garou.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
HRAP4 is 113 now. What the heck is happening over at Amazon?

Mods Help

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2015, 10:32:45 AM »

Be careful here, because if you get too into SF4, it may affect your SFV game, since there are going to be some big differences.  A friend of mine has been saying "I'll start playing Ultra a month before SFV to get ready!" and fails to understand why this is kind of a bad idea in some ways.

Don't worry. I'm very aware. That's why I'm playing multiple fighters now to learn that different games have different rules. In ST, you HAVE no backdash so you can't rely on backdash invincibility. This is allowing me to adjust and not rely on it in SFIV, so that when SFV drops I am cognizant that focus and back dash and hard knocks downs won't be as crucial to defensive strategy as much as good old solid blocking.

Sure-- You have some people in the FGC acting like you need a degree to play fighting games, but the truth is that a lot of these games are much easier to get into and pick up and play than people make them out to be.  Obviously spending large amounts of time and dedicating yourself to one or two titles in particular means that you will learn more advanced techniques, but really...if you can play Street Fighter, you can play 95% of all the other fighting games out there.
:idont

Yup. Playing different games helps at different skills too. Play high level players in ST and you will be forced to learn to know how to adapt mid fight so you don't lose because fights can be ended in literally five seconds otherwise and that's just one example.

Did you win at all the last time we played?  I can't remember.  You'll get me.  It will happen!   :lol :)  I spent so much time playing it for a few years that everything is just burned into my brain at this point.

No I didn't. But I've changed characters and I'm a much better player than even the last time we played - about two weeks ago. I think I can take a round off you now. One step at a time.

Mods Help

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2015, 10:34:57 AM »
Garou is what Street Fighter 3 should've been.

I used to say that it took Capcom "three strikes" to get it right but SNK did it right out of the gate with Garou.  :pimp

:lol

I just play old man games and complain about the kids these days. It works as a good excuse when I get my shit rekt by actually good people in SF4  :lol

:lol

What do you play?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:40:56 AM by Mods Help »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2015, 11:07:08 AM »
Anymore just ST and HF online, and a little CVS2 with locals. Been losing interest in SF4 for a few months now, but lately my enthusiasm for that game and fighters in general has taken a nosedive. Theoretically (lolusps) my Naomi parts should come tonight and I'll get back into playing CVS2 this week during weeklies.

A lack of interest doesn't bother me too much now though. Plenty of other games to keep me busy until February.

Mods Help

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2015, 12:07:20 PM »
One of my fave things about the genre is theory crafting and self improvement. As well as observation of differences between players' origins. What separates an American player from a Japanese player for instance?

In this BB thread on dust loop they're talking about the difference between jp and western fighting game player development. Japanese players have a lot more resources. They have tier arcades for example. If you're a beginner you go to the beginner arcade, intermediate go to the intermediate arcade, likewise for advanced. In Japan, they mentor each other and exchange tips. They also have better net play. Plus the country is small enough to always be able to travel to get a new experience. In America we are spread out, arcades are dead, our internet is shit. So we don't have that structure they've got. So we have to learn through intense self criticism. It's really interesting.

I suggest clicking the link to read the entire post.

The issue is that there is just no way around having to be very critical of your play, moreso than the players who end up at jp midlevel. You can't get around the fact that you need to really learn how to teach yourself in order to grow, and thats one of the major differences between here and jp. A lot of them are kind of "inducted" into playing the game relatively well, just because they have an accessible venue for good play. While this is really helpful for growing easily, the fact of the matter is that we don't have an environment with accessible good play.

And yeah, maybe there is a bit of talent behind it but it isn't like having the environment is make or break, as a handful of us can go pretty toe to toe with japan. Honestly, the kind of thinking that I am trying to highlight as vital to improve our midlevel is pretty much what every truly strong player, us OR japan has done.

Allow me to quote myself a couple of times:

"Most of our strong players already have ideas of how the game is supposed to be played, they had the right exposure, maybe they were critical enough to get to that point without as much exposure even if they did come from netplay...

the reality of our "accessible" environment for midlevel players is that you have to push yourself through midlevel to high level understanding on your own.

You don't have the environment to SHOW you the right things unless you happen to live in a nice place."

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/10979-cf-blazblue-central-fiction-news-and-gameplay-discussion/&page=50#comment-938155

Mods Help

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2015, 12:27:41 PM »
Morma, have you seen this? Required viewing.

Unlike other FGC threads on the net, I want this thread to be less about streaming and the personalities and more about how we can all get fundamentals to grow as players. So I'm going to be posting a lot of youtube or reading resources on how to improve from time to time as well as strategies. As SFV comes out, we're gonna need it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:05:36 PM by Mods Help »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2015, 12:28:16 PM »
Arcades over there are dying too.  It's nowhere near what it used to be.  Last time I was over there in the summer, the places I hit up were empty and old haunts had fewer fighting games and shit pushed into a corner or in the back.  It was depressing. 

Network speeds shit all over what we have here, though, totally.  Even out in the sticks.   :doge
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
Arcades over there are dying too.  It's nowhere near what it used to be.  Last time I was over there in the summer, the places I hit up were empty and old haunts had fewer fighting games and shit pushed into a corner or in the back.  It was depressing. 

:'(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2015, 12:35:42 PM »
It was like that in a lot of game stores, too.  Places either closed down or had far less stock than they used to.  You can really see shit drying up over there as the industry shrinks/moves to mobile and people sell everything online instead.
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2015, 02:50:57 PM »
apparently those games that came with the neo geo bundle on pc have torrent info. basically, they pirated their own games :lol

don't feel bad about playing on fightcade instead.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »
 :rofl

As soon as I saw that those games were just ROMs, any interest I had in that bundle was gone, since I already have KOF '98 and 2002 UM on Steam.
ど助平

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 09:04:33 PM »
Network speeds shit all over what we have here, though, totally.  Even out in the sticks.   :doge

Island(s) versus a huge ass piece of land (technically an island itself, but... :doge )

Besides which, anything outside of Japan for them is slow as hell, isn't it?

apparently those games that came with the neo geo bundle on pc have torrent info. basically, they pirated their own games :lol

http://www.dotemu.com/Letter/NeoGeo.html

But it's legal? (Mmmhmm, like I believe that, dotEmu)
---

In any case, you can't mod the Steam ports of 1998/2002 since they're XBLA ports, right? You can't get rid of the awful XBLA netcode and have it run Fightcade a la Guilty Gear: #Reloads port?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:08:36 PM by thisismyusername »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 09:08:49 PM »
went full anime picked up xrd

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 09:41:15 PM »
sfv beta is up

Mods Help

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2015, 09:50:35 PM »
FUCK YES.

Let's see if we can match make.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2015, 10:01:16 PM »
no private rooms. also it keeps making me play ryu in matches even when i pick mika  ???

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2015, 10:24:26 PM »
figured out you set your character in battle settings now for some reason. but it keeps crashing every ~5min on pc...also every opponent is laggy as hell  :(

Mods Help

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2015, 11:43:22 PM »
Haven't fought anyone on ps4 and it's not just me either.

So I've been spending my time in training mode playing at situations with dummy recordings. Liking the line up so far.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2015, 11:46:03 PM »
Do we all agree that Tekken is shit?

Chronovore is Itagaki!?

Itagaki is Chronovore!?
I've got a much better complexion than Leatherface. But not as much hair.  :-\

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »
Early impressions on Nitroplus Blasterz is that the netcode is :drool

Not sure if Arc System Works had anything to do with it (they handled the home versions of Arcana Heart 3, although I can't remember if they had anything to do with Aquapazza.)
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2015, 12:55:36 PM »
Well, bought Guilty Gear Steam. $23 for all DLC isn't anything to sneeze at. :doge

I fully expect the online to be dead in a week. :doge :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2015, 03:39:22 PM »
Aaaaand HRAP4 is back to $150 after dropping price to $112 just a few hours ago. Hope everyone that wanted one got on board

thisismyusername

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2015, 12:56:34 AM »
Holy shit. They've thrown like 20 additional systems into this version of Guilty Gear. :lol I remember Faultless Defense, the Bursts (Gold/Blue), and roman cancel (full roman cancel being yellow here?). Now you have insta-block from Blazblue, late guard/advancing guard sort-of-dealie, along with a throw-break that isn't a throw-break mechanic that is "hit this at the VERY LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT" to reverse->reverse->reverse your opponent.

It's like "holy shit. When did Guilty Gear get so advanced beyond 'go forward to gain meter, don't turtle to avoid negative penalty, and try to wrap your head around roman cancels. Good luck'!"

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2015, 03:31:12 AM »
so this is why Akuma isn't in SF5. He's too busy being in T7.

Mods Help

« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2015, 03:35:50 AM »
Thankfully. What a trash character.

mormapope

« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2015, 05:41:13 AM »
I thought that was a joke, but its real  :o

They actually made his style of play work in Tekken  :o

Tekken Vs. Street Fighter might actually be a real thing released this gen
 :rejoice
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2015, 05:44:21 AM »
This also means the Street Fighter and Tekken universes are united.
OH!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2015, 10:17:33 AM »
#PutAkumaVortexInT7

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2015, 11:19:23 AM »
Harada-sama :bow2

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2015, 11:14:27 PM »

:gladbron :jawalrus :whew :rejoice

mormapope

« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2015, 11:54:24 PM »

Just ran into this in a playlist, such a good song.

Tekken Tag 2 has some good songs, but a lot of it is electronic fart noises.
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:41 PM »
Best Stage and song in the game

Snoop Dogg should've been a playable character. Have Namco make a Def Jam knockoff that plays like Tekken but the entire cast are rappers.
OH!

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2015, 01:14:20 AM »
Ubran Reign: No Limit Top Dogg :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2015, 01:30:03 AM »
When it comes to TTT2 I really dig the character select song, actually. 2nd best character select theme in the series after 4. T4 is legit the best OST in the series though.

Really like the tulip stage song too

Snoop stage is dope af but I have Who Am I as a custom song there  :D

thisismyusername

« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2015, 09:40:35 AM »
This also means the Street Fighter and Tekken universes are united.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS. ONO, HARADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll admit Akuma's projectiles being able to be side-stepped instead of jumped over looked cool. Too bad it's Tekken. :doge
[close]

mormapope

« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2015, 11:17:02 AM »

They decided to not get super blazed during these sets unlike last year, or not nearly as blazed. Wish they would though.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:21:54 AM by mormapope »
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2015, 12:00:33 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK AT 32:44
 :mindblown

Play at 50% speed to see what happens. Elena does a dragon punch, cancels, and dashes through Balrog. What in the fuck.
OH!

Mods Help

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »
Tekken 7 looks incredible. Bork is crazy.

Based on gameplay footage, graphics, and general presentation T7 could be fighter of the generation tbh.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:41:50 PM by Mods Help »

Mods Help

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2015, 03:44:23 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2015, 04:18:45 PM »
Harada said those are the new default outfits, which is pretty cool. Bryan's looks badass! Liking Leo too.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2015, 01:37:09 AM »

ultradavid pls

Mods Help

« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2015, 08:13:31 AM »

thisismyusername

« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

ultradavid pls

"He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. I'm so fucking irate."

"You have confirmed his assessment of you."

Fuckin' :dead

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2015, 09:47:55 AM »
Tekken 7 looks incredible. Bork is crazy.

:confused

What are you talking about?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:03:33 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2015, 01:44:47 PM »
Spent some time playing Nitroplus Blasterz over the weekend.  Definitely very solid and balance felt good.  It does seem like some of the assist characters are noticeably much better than others, though.  The most effect one for me is the girl from Gakkou Gurashi! (School-Live!), who runs across the screen and is followed by a bunch of zombies, who all run into your opponent.  You can keep attacking while this is happening, so if you have a zoning character, you can just go nuts and rack up a lot of damage from far away.

I tried out just about the whole roster and seemed to do the best with Homura (the Senran Kagura guest character-- she has all rushing attacks and you can follow them up with air chains), Ein (from Phantom Of The Inferno...makes for a good zoning character), and Al Azif, who apparently is a little loli character from some series called "Demonbane" where she is a living version of the Necromicon and what is this I don't even.  She has a few good long range gun attacks and can throw down a 'trap' that freezes opponents in place.  Muramasa is also fun to use -she uses a wire/whip that you can throw out to either propel yourself or bring enemies towards you- and Saya from Saya No Uta is crazy effective, and is from quite possibly the most disturbing game yet.  But hey, if you ever wanted to play as a Lovecraftian...thing...represented by a little girl...uh...now's your chance.   :doge

The most interesting character is Super Sonico.  This is character doesn't actually attack -at all- and instead has the little cats following her do her normals and her bandmates come in for her specials.  So it's kind of like if Rainbow Mika in SFV only had attacks where her partner comes in.  In fact, there's even similar moves-- you can have one character do a flying drop kick from the other side of the screen, BEHIND the opponent.  You can also have the little cats attack using X from across the screen.  There's also a Super Sonico assist character.  This version is the whole band playing a full song...they don't attack either, and instead music notes come out that give you attack, strength, life, etc. power-ups.  You can have two assist characters at once, so it's good to have this one in case someone is trying to zone you.  You can just hang back and power up like crazy.   :lol
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:56:53 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2015, 02:02:02 PM »
what the fuck...that sounds great  :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2015, 12:02:13 AM »
I don't think there's a way to save replays in lobbies.  I just beat a guy by zoning him to death with Aino Heart's projectiles (they're her Arcana fireballs and a beam).  Dude kept just sitting there blocking and I chipped him to death in a full room.  I was rolling :rofl.  I think I pissed off the host because the next match, he tried to zone me right back.  :lol
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2015, 11:48:07 AM »
Kazunoko and Misse playing SFV on Capcom TV

1 hour and 38 minutes in.

SFV tournament in Japan 12/23. SFV has no console release and yet they still get the first tourney. :tocry

https://twitter.com/FightingGameESL/status/677017290219593728

More Tekken 7 deliciousness

I'm not liking Asuka's redesign.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »
Yeah, Asuka's old default looked nicer. Feng's muscle definition is kinda :doge as well.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
Asuka needed a new default outfit already.  Although all of them still have their old ones and more, I'm sure.
ど助平

Mods Help

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2015, 01:27:19 PM »
I think Asuka looked great in the trailer. Maybe it's just the boob angle that's turning off. I definitely don't like girls.

Asuka looks cool here.

8)