Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2928503 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Other Forum Megathread of Trash People for Trash People
« Reply #25380 on: September 15, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249022716

:iface

Also it's dumb but I'll never get bored of the cognitive dissonance in the whole RE4/5 comparison. I get that for equally ridiculous and clumsy depictions, the one caricaturing Africa may be inherently more charged and hurtful but RE4 setting of "Spain" is really as stereotypical and off mark in all of the same ways. I am not offended by it (basically what if Innsmouth in a vaguely Spanish dressing) but it's amazing to see people shrugging it off with incredibly weak comebacks (they sound Mexicans anyway) while going berserk in the same breath with a Caucasian VA voicing a character in Uncharted or with Tom Clancy's jingoistic delirium.

I think a lot of this stuff is worth discussing but at least in Gaf and other gaming sites has made talking about this stuff a insufferable mine field of hyperbole and resentment.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #25382 on: September 15, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »
Gaf definitely needed another PDP is a racist prick thread. Delete your steam accounts, guys.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #25383 on: September 15, 2017, 07:07:47 PM »
I'm so glad this idiot has been exposed for the fucking imbecile he really is. I'm so damn glad we are over the 'but he gave to charity and he's actually a decent guy bullshit' that dominated the forums for a good bit.

If you can't see stupid in this guy, and along with stupid comes ignorance, conceit, et cetera, then you are not looking hard enough. It was ALWAYS there.

The fact that he gets away with this and has an audience of children is just mindblowing.

This guy knows nothing about the culture where this word erupted, nothing about the history of it, and is just some dumbshit from overseas that likes to be LOUD for his audience. Why was this ever respected? How can this be respected? Well it was on these forums for a while at least in part by an apologist section that to me was highly annoying and super defensive.

You don't see those folks anymore.

benjipwns

« Reply #25384 on: September 15, 2017, 07:08:10 PM »
Does he live in Sweden? Is it possible to have authorities intervene, perhaps institutionalize him?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #25385 on: September 15, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »
Like the Cock(sucking)roach that I am, I've surfifed.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433276

Look at all those people banned for complaining about Bernie.  /thank god

Who says people don't get banned for political views.

Speaking of which:

Jack :trigger warning:

YASSS QUEEN.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Salon is a piece of shit, and I should post this in the political thread, but I know Jack will see it here and be triggered to reply while I don't bother reading his replies and catch up on shit.
[close]

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #25386 on: September 15, 2017, 07:44:34 PM »
That Messo bait thread is already at 12 pages of vapid outrage... oh wait this one is a good:

I'm not sure what more I have to say about his Captain Hook ass built nose. It's just so funny that his nose is serving me samurai blade tease, but it couldn't cut through the bullshit that he's trying to serve us on these social media platforms. Pewdiepie has a history when it comes to being racist as hell and primary problematic and trash and not only that, he is the reason why YouTubers who made a living off of this shit have been having difficulty doing so recently because advertisers all of a sudden got scared to put ads on videos and it all stems to his ass being trash and a particular ad.

Like why the hell are our ads on his trash which has spawned racist problematic ass videos? Rita, we're cutting this shit. Pewdiepie is already a no no in my book. Okay, so if you turn to Chapter "You Tried It" page bitch you finna get dragged, you see a big-ass picture of Pewdiepie's beaver shaped head as in no matter how hard he tries to build a dam as I said, there's nothing that's going to stop this intense dragging that's coming his fucking way --- okay?

Pewdiepie loves to get his ass online and playing games and shit like that after he trashed his whole YouTube brand and got dropped by a whole bunch of motherfuckers he decided to switch platforms going to Twitch and keep doing that shit there. You know that shows no matter how trash and racist a white person can get they always have another option.and leave other people (pocs) in the dust.

So I'm scrolling on Twitter being gay as hell as it's known and like I'm doing right now and I'm scrolling and then I'm like Nipples, look at this and say "what's he got empty?" What more could he do because it's almost like you know chopping down all of the Amazon Forest. It's just like okay bruh what's left to be done? Like, you damaged everything you destroyed everything so what's the tea? Bruh, not only did he cut down all the trees in the Amazon Forest he decided to drop a nuclear bomb on that shit so the radiation will prevent anything from growing there ever. You thought that shit was bad before? Girl, listen to this shit now! He was just on Twitch playing motherfucking PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds shooting shit up "Oh shit I'm playing this game I lighting fuckers up" and then he gets a little bit frustrated, he got a bit, he got a bit frustrated from getting his shit rocked and says "oh fuck, oh fuck you fucking distinguished black fellow!" and I'm talking about that shit came out so naturally like he says this shit on a daily casual basis on a debt.

It's not even like he showed no goddamn "oh shit' and even if, even if that was the case still would've been trash. But got damn bitch the way it slips out of your mouth is like me saying bitch or sis or something like that. Or bruh or honey, see it just comes out. It's something natural that I do on a daily basis and ingrained in my personality so that's exactly telling about your naval ship shaped head ass. I'm talking your head is shaped like a fucking aircraft carrier okay, but carrying nothing but trash.

AND-HERE-COMES-PEOPLE-DEFENDING-RACIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTS!

Here comes people defending racists here and on other internet outlets. People defending this racist bitch talking about "it's just a word. A word is still a word even if it's a distinguished black fellow". Bitch, a chair is still a chair type thing. It really makes no sense y'all out here defending a word is just a word because from your position of privilege and whiteness because it doesn't hold the same connotation as it does for my black ass, okay? It was shouted when black people were being lynched and still being shouted today. I mean I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you or almost anyone the word is offensive. Y'all hoes are something else.

At 9/11 every year y'all are like "Oh we shouldn't forget this", but when it comes to the institution of slavery y'all telling us to forget about it, but y'all can't forget about 9/11. What's the tea? If you use the logic of one thing you should use the logic of the other. Not only that, but when y'all saw black people running around reclaiming the word and saying nicca and shit and greeting each other like "what's up my nicca?", y'all went in on the motherfucking cake. Y'all saw it as a prize to have because anything that's not centered around whiteness has to be eradicated.

Originally Posted by pr0cs

The fact that people are saying only black people should use that word blows my mind. No one should use it ever if they want to be taken seriously about anything.
Well Seagal said "Well nobody should be able to use the word. If it's so bad then why do y'all get to use it? Nobody should." So by that logic why are you people defending him using the shit?

Y'all pick and choose whatever narrative suits y'all Elmer's Glue build asses and yet I can't get any logic to stick to your ass. I promise when I get frustrated the first thing that doesn't come out of my mouth isn't a racial slur. Let's try that now. Damn! Shit, Fuck! If the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you get frustrated is a slur then you have shit to reevaluate honey. I don't know if my ass can get up and here get frustrated and say "distinguished black fellow!" Like it doesn't make sense no matter which way you turn it which way you flip no matter which logic you use. I'm going to sit here and drag.

I'm not sure what I can say to PewDiePie other than to get his Black & Deck shaped head ass out of gamers got damn line-of-sight cuz every time I see it I'm going to drag it. And now with this bullshit today. The only game you need to be playing is Russian Roulette. Have a good got damn evening.[/URL]

(Image removed from quote.)

You go gurl!

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #25387 on: September 15, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »
That Messo bait thread is already at 12 pages of vapid outrage... oh wait this one is a good:

I'm not sure what more I have to say about his Captain Hook ass built nose. It's just so funny that his nose is serving me samurai blade tease, but it couldn't cut through the bullshit that he's trying to serve us on these social media platforms. Pewdiepie has a history when it comes to being racist as hell and primary problematic and trash and not only that, he is the reason why YouTubers who made a living off of this shit have been having difficulty doing so recently because advertisers all of a sudden got scared to put ads on videos and it all stems to his ass being trash and a particular ad.

Like why the hell are our ads on his trash which has spawned racist problematic ass videos? Rita, we're cutting this shit. Pewdiepie is already a no no in my book. Okay, so if you turn to Chapter "You Tried It" page bitch you finna get dragged, you see a big-ass picture of Pewdiepie's beaver shaped head as in no matter how hard he tries to build a dam as I said, there's nothing that's going to stop this intense dragging that's coming his fucking way --- okay?

Pewdiepie loves to get his ass online and playing games and shit like that after he trashed his whole YouTube brand and got dropped by a whole bunch of motherfuckers he decided to switch platforms going to Twitch and keep doing that shit there. You know that shows no matter how trash and racist a white person can get they always have another option.and leave other people (pocs) in the dust.

So I'm scrolling on Twitter being gay as hell as it's known and like I'm doing right now and I'm scrolling and then I'm like Nipples, look at this and say "what's he got empty?" What more could he do because it's almost like you know chopping down all of the Amazon Forest. It's just like okay bruh what's left to be done? Like, you damaged everything you destroyed everything so what's the tea? Bruh, not only did he cut down all the trees in the Amazon Forest he decided to drop a nuclear bomb on that shit so the radiation will prevent anything from growing there ever. You thought that shit was bad before? Girl, listen to this shit now! He was just on Twitch playing motherfucking PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds shooting shit up "Oh shit I'm playing this game I lighting fuckers up" and then he gets a little bit frustrated, he got a bit, he got a bit frustrated from getting his shit rocked and says "oh fuck, oh fuck you fucking distinguished black fellow!" and I'm talking about that shit came out so naturally like he says this shit on a daily casual basis on a debt.

It's not even like he showed no goddamn "oh shit' and even if, even if that was the case still would've been trash. But got damn bitch the way it slips out of your mouth is like me saying bitch or sis or something like that. Or bruh or honey, see it just comes out. It's something natural that I do on a daily basis and ingrained in my personality so that's exactly telling about your naval ship shaped head ass. I'm talking your head is shaped like a fucking aircraft carrier okay, but carrying nothing but trash.

AND-HERE-COMES-PEOPLE-DEFENDING-RACIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTS!

Here comes people defending racists here and on other internet outlets. People defending this racist bitch talking about "it's just a word. A word is still a word even if it's a distinguished black fellow". Bitch, a chair is still a chair type thing. It really makes no sense y'all out here defending a word is just a word because from your position of privilege and whiteness because it doesn't hold the same connotation as it does for my black ass, okay? It was shouted when black people were being lynched and still being shouted today. I mean I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you or almost anyone the word is offensive. Y'all hoes are something else.

At 9/11 every year y'all are like "Oh we shouldn't forget this", but when it comes to the institution of slavery y'all telling us to forget about it, but y'all can't forget about 9/11. What's the tea? If you use the logic of one thing you should use the logic of the other. Not only that, but when y'all saw black people running around reclaiming the word and saying nicca and shit and greeting each other like "what's up my nicca?", y'all went in on the motherfucking cake. Y'all saw it as a prize to have because anything that's not centered around whiteness has to be eradicated.

Originally Posted by pr0cs

The fact that people are saying only black people should use that word blows my mind. No one should use it ever if they want to be taken seriously about anything.
Well Seagal said "Well nobody should be able to use the word. If it's so bad then why do y'all get to use it? Nobody should." So by that logic why are you people defending him using the shit?

Y'all pick and choose whatever narrative suits y'all Elmer's Glue build asses and yet I can't get any logic to stick to your ass. I promise when I get frustrated the first thing that doesn't come out of my mouth isn't a racial slur. Let's try that now. Damn! Shit, Fuck! If the first thing that comes out of your mouth when you get frustrated is a slur then you have shit to reevaluate honey. I don't know if my ass can get up and here get frustrated and say "distinguished black fellow!" Like it doesn't make sense no matter which way you turn it which way you flip no matter which logic you use. I'm going to sit here and drag.

I'm not sure what I can say to PewDiePie other than to get his Black & Deck shaped head ass out of gamers got damn line-of-sight cuz every time I see it I'm going to drag it. And now with this bullshit today. The only game you need to be playing is Russian Roulette. Have a good got damn evening.[/URL]

(Image removed from quote.)

You go gurl!

You forgot the best part.  He closes with this GIF

Pretty sure you let other people quote and do that for you.  How much whiter can you get?
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #25388 on: September 15, 2017, 07:50:02 PM »
The institutionalization thing reminded me that Anders Breivik had an Xbox 360 in his cell and was initially allowed internet access too. So I was winding up for a classic off the cuff benji "ROFLMAO HE DIDN'T" joke. But that's Norway. Not Sweden, they're completely different.

And he lost his internet in 2013, but he's apparently enrolled via distance learning at the University of Oslo for a bachelor's degree.

In political science. :derp

It seems pewdiepie lives in the UK anyway. Brighton. So he'd probably setup in the Ecuadorian embassy steaming out to his mindless hordes like the last pure evil villain trying to avoid Swedish and global justice.

agrajag

« Reply #25389 on: September 15, 2017, 07:50:24 PM »

Today I've realised Tom Cruise and Brad pitt are not the same person

:confused

benjipwns

« Reply #25390 on: September 15, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »
I'm not sure what more I have to say about his Captain Hook ass built nose. It's just so funny that his nose is serving me samurai blade tease, but it couldn't cut through the bullshit that he's trying to serve us on these social media platforms. ...

I'm not sure what I can say to PewDiePie other than to get his Black & Deck shaped head
welp, finally hit a "black twitter/coli/online" post i couldn't figure out what the words mean

i thought everybody was streaming over on twitch for ages because they were offering better stuff well before the first MAJOR pewdiepie thing happened back in February? then they'd just then upload the "choice cuts" (a little insider lingo for you folks) as a youtube video?

toku or somebody could probably explain that better but like when i tried to stream for a friend five years ago everyone was all "u get obs and twitch"
[close]

benjipwns

clothedmacuser

« Reply #25392 on: September 15, 2017, 08:25:09 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=249028264#post249028264

first three replies :rofl

"And this word "kek" means what again?   Oh that's right, a video game thing, yeah."
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #25393 on: September 15, 2017, 08:26:57 PM »
Proud graduate student of the Robertus "Bobby" Roberts School of Emphasis:
I'm not complaining about 2004 Blizzard or 2015 Dontnod, or 2015 Bungie, or whatever other historical deflection you want to make.

I'm complaining about 2017 Bungie who released this game, with this content in it, last week. After Trump. After Pepe. After Kekistan. After Charlottesville.

If this shit was in Destiny 1, no biggie. But then is then and now is now.

2017 Bungie fucked up, and this PR arse covering is just that, arse covering. "Oh, we checked it, we checked it, honest! We missed this innocuous little symbol of White Supremacy used by Neo Nazi murderers, our bad!"

benjipwns

« Reply #25395 on: September 15, 2017, 08:34:48 PM »
"And this word "kek" means what again?   Oh that's right, a video game thing, yeah."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249029958&postcount=417
I don't know what evidence I could supply :(
Take a photo of the desktop wallpaper when this individual is away from their computer.

benjipwns

« Reply #25396 on: September 15, 2017, 08:39:56 PM »
Third, you devoted many pages of text to passionately arguing about the mere prospect of a single artist being temporarily unemployed. You devoted far less to the prospect of emboldening white supremacists around the world. That certainly doesn't mean you don't care about such an issue, but it didn't seem to be your primary concern.
Wait, now we're not supposed to upend the entire gaming industry and legal code if it saves just one job in the industry? *shreds thousands of pages of amicus documents*

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25397 on: September 15, 2017, 08:48:11 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=249028264#post249028264

first three replies :rofl

:drudge FALSE FLAG ALERT :drudge

this person's avatar has kekistan imagery in it

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25398 on: September 15, 2017, 09:16:27 PM »
dog

benjipwns

« Reply #25399 on: September 15, 2017, 09:32:34 PM »
So, this topic seems to have generally devolved into mockery of anyone with even a bit of skepticism. I know my first "2015" comment has gotten several snarky replies pages after I explained myself.

Look at it this way: The company accused of including something inappropriate put out a single blog post saying it's not what you think it it is, they came up with it beforehand, and they're taking it out anyway. If all those things are true, great. But to act like it isn't even conceivable that a company might fudge the truth to limit their exposure to danger? This wouldn't even be the first time Bungie did it, Marty O’Donnell is a rather infamous case of that. It's just reality: Corporations are not your friend.

Now: Do I think Bungie intentionally included it? Not as such. They already stated they found it, but associated it with "kek". Do I think Bungie are secret racists? Of fucking course not. Do I think they're protecting someone? No, if someone intentionally referenced a symbol of hate, their ass is probably quietly getting fired, and every single asset they touched is being scoured over with a fine-toothed comb. Do I think someone did it intentionally? Of course I don't have psychic powers to know for sure, but I think that in a company as big as Bungie there's probably one or more GamerGate POS kicking around. It just looks too close to me to be coincidental, especially with other pics seeming to include "KEKI" (or "IKEKI"). Do I leave room for the possibility my suspicion is wrong? Yep! But that doesn't automatically mean it is. They wouldn't be celebrated for outting a racist or shitty person in their ranks like some people seem to think. And they'd probably get sued by that person too. Do I know "kek" existed beforehand? Yes. Alt-Right adopt innocent memes specifically so it's harder to call them out on it, and to instill fear into those who think "Antifa" will punch them in the face for the wrong emoji. A lot of these things start off as jokes within their communities anyway. Hell, their most identifiable symbol is a cartoon frog best known for pulling his pants down to pee because it "Feels good, man". Someone in the prior thread linked a great video on this:

[close]

clothedmacuser

« Reply #25400 on: September 15, 2017, 09:45:07 PM »
So, this topic seems to have generally devolved into mockery of anyone with even a bit of skepticism. I know my first "2015" comment has gotten several snarky replies pages after I explained myself.

Look at it this way: The company accused of including something inappropriate put out a single blog post saying it's not what you think it it is, they came up with it beforehand, and they're taking it out anyway. If all those things are true, great. But to act like it isn't even conceivable that a company might fudge the truth to limit their exposure to danger? This wouldn't even be the first time Bungie did it, Marty O’Donnell is a rather infamous case of that. It's just reality: Corporations are not your friend.

Now: Do I think Bungie intentionally included it? Not as such. They already stated they found it, but associated it with "kek". Do I think Bungie are secret racists? Of fucking course not. Do I think they're protecting someone? No, if someone intentionally referenced a symbol of hate, their ass is probably quietly getting fired, and every single asset they touched is being scoured over with a fine-toothed comb. Do I think someone did it intentionally? Of course I don't have psychic powers to know for sure, but I think that in a company as big as Bungie there's probably one or more GamerGate POS kicking around. It just looks too close to me to be coincidental, especially with other pics seeming to include "KEKI" (or "IKEKI"). Do I leave room for the possibility my suspicion is wrong? Yep! But that doesn't automatically mean it is. They wouldn't be celebrated for outting a racist or shitty person in their ranks like some people seem to think. And they'd probably get sued by that person too. Do I know "kek" existed beforehand? Yes. Alt-Right adopt innocent memes specifically so it's harder to call them out on it, and to instill fear into those who think "Antifa" will punch them in the face for the wrong emoji. A lot of these things start off as jokes within their communities anyway. Hell, their most identifiable symbol is a cartoon frog best known for pulling his pants down to pee because it "Feels good, man". Someone in the prior thread linked a great video on this:

[close]

but for realz, that's a great video.  It includes such valuable information as the following.

Did you know attacking migrants with dark skin color is racist?

Did you know calling yourself ethnocentric means you advocate for white power? 

Did you know purging immigrants, migrants, and minorities and LGBTQ's from the nation is wrong?

It opened my eyes.

Get your news from 24-year-old art grads in silly hats, brehs.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #25401 on: September 15, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
I haven't really been thinking too much about the GAF/Social Studies Warriors jihad against Kek and PewDiePie and everything labeled Nazi other than clicking a link on here and seeing the latest stupid stuff in one of those threads. But I guess I have had it in the back of my mind to where I found this video really fascinating. You have the GAF reactions and some literally insane unhinged "solutions" to anything they can fit into their enemies list. And then often backfill in the racism and Nazism or whatever. Often all based off of like a single tweet or a flag in a video game or whatever.

Meanwhile back in 1965, the CBC (CANADA!!!!) invites on a literal Nazi who praises Hitler (and may be the only person to ever admit to being convinced by Mein Kampf) to look kinda bitchin smoking a fucking corn cob pipe while they casually chat about what order the blacks and Jews and so on should be exterminated and how the Holocaust never happened:

And no, don't read the comments. Yes, I, benjipwns, am telling you to not read the comments.

But seriously, look at this fucker:

Now we've got Richard Spencer and Boogie2988 and JonTron and Bernie Sanders? Fucking millenials man. Soft bigotry of low expectations yet again.

benjipwns

« Reply #25402 on: September 15, 2017, 09:53:22 PM »
He mentions Elijah Muhammad and apparently they actually did become good friends. Because they agreed that blacks and whites should be separated due to being racially incompatible.  :lol

Yet the Social Studies Warriors on GAF would condemn such coming together and peaceful cooperation. :wag

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25403 on: September 15, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »
If you think about it, we really should eradicate all frog species from the planet. Alt-Right can't use them if they don't exist  :rollsafe

pretty fucked up that you'd advocate the genocide of intergender amphibians bro

benjipwns

« Reply #25404 on: September 15, 2017, 10:07:54 PM »
If you think about it, we really should eradicate all frog species from the planet. Alt-Right can't use them if they don't exist  :rollsafe
(((THEY'RE))) ALREADY ON IT:

zepblackstar

« Reply #25405 on: September 15, 2017, 10:12:34 PM »
He mentions Elijah Muhammad and apparently they actually did become good friends. Because they agreed that blacks and whites should be separated due to being racially incompatible.  :lol

Yet the Social Studies Warriors on GAF would condemn such coming together and peaceful cooperation. :wag

Nah, they would say the nation of islam is  misunderstood.

Tasty

« Reply #25406 on: September 15, 2017, 10:12:45 PM »
If everyone was gay the world would be a much better place.

Because the human species would go extinct within a single generation. We really are poison to this planet.
[close]

Shuri

« Reply #25407 on: September 15, 2017, 10:34:01 PM »
regarding RE4 "Spaniard village" settings.

I always figured it was a reference to all those z-grade italian horror movies of the '70 that would always happen in a generic "super Isolated village that feels like it's still stuck in 1880" setting. Like the main character is a doctor and he shows up with his assistant and they end up hunted down by the entire village.

A bit like in Cannibal Holocaust, except for the random sex scenes, wtf rape moments and random animal killing. The documentary team is there to film something and shit goes horribly wrong and they get all hunted down and killed by spears and traps, etc.  This time, it's Leon who's looking for the president's daughter (or something? I cant remember, its been a while), and he ends up walking into that village, but they are all infected and they all attack him.

:iface Maybe I'm just getting too old for this, I don't understand why people are getting angry at RE4.

benjipwns

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25409 on: September 15, 2017, 11:36:52 PM »

I always figured it was a reference to all those z-grade italian horror movies of the '70 that would always happen in a generic "super Isolated village that feels like it's still stuck in 1880" setting. Like the main character is a doctor and he shows up with his assistant and they end up hunted down by the entire village.

A bit like in Cannibal Holocaust, except for the random sex scenes, wtf rape moments and random animal killing. The documentary team is there to film something and shit goes horribly wrong and they get all hunted down and killed by spears and traps, etc.  This time, it's Leon who's looking for the president's daughter (or something? I cant remember, its been a while), and he ends up walking into that village, but they are all infected and they all attack him.

:iface Maybe I'm just getting too old for this, I don't understand why people are getting angry at RE4.

Hey gafthread denizens when you make footnote posts like this it would be really helpful if you actually link to the shit you're typing up paragraphs about

bluemax

« Reply #25410 on: September 15, 2017, 11:47:57 PM »
I work with an ex Bungie artist bros. I'm literally shaking right now.
NO

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #25411 on: September 16, 2017, 12:05:12 AM »
*Kenshiro points*

You're already alt-right

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #25412 on: September 16, 2017, 12:09:02 AM »
Boogie, this is what I wrote on my facebook and I want you to know I'm sorry for my strong views on the police in past years.

"This situation has really made me appreciate the police. I'm still cautious around them of course, but seeing them protect neighborhoods from strangers who would use the chaos of the flood to take advantage and harm people and their property gives me renewed understanding in our police system. It's not complete trust, but it is a sharp turn from outright disdain."

:salute

I feel safe. They have cornered all entrances and exits of the hood and you cannot get in with out giving them a specific address. God bless them. I want to give them a nice box of donuts. I should really do that.

I don't feel that apologies are necessary.  You've always been someone who has worn your heart on your sleeve, and we can all only form our opinions based on our personal experiences and whatever information we are exposed to. (Err, but send them a shit-ton of coffee, rather than a box of donuts.  That's the shit we survive on.  :P )

I mean, hell, for myself, 2008-2011 Boogie would acknowledge the obvious historical systemic issues with policing in America (and elsewhere), but would have been, and was, very dismissive about current criticism of police, including experiences and perspectives from members on this forum.  My perspective has broadened since then to see that many of you have legit grievances that colour your views of those of us who wear the uniform.   

I am still very positive and passionate about policing as a profession.  I have to be, but I'm not apologetic about that. Though I'm not a "street cop", the day-to-day life I experience matches what you just wrote above.  I work with great people, who do all have their flaws, but almost all have a crazy passion for "the job" as it should be.

Policing is a profession where you just can't "opt out" when shit gets real.  You're obligated to deal with society at its worst, when "shit goes down", and you can't just walk away and say "Naw, I'm out, this could go bad for me."   That's just not an option.   So even the best officers, with the best of intentions, get worn down by the job.  We in the RCMP family just this week had an officer take his own life, presumably due to PTSD, or depression.  That shit hits all of us hard, and me because of the issues with PTSD that my brother has had, and still deals with, from his time in the army.

None of the above is to defend those true pieces of shit who wear the uniform who need to be drummed out with extreme prejudice.  I can't really articulate my disgust for those corrupt or poisonous officers who are the real disgraces to the uniform, but all I can say is that when we gather around the coffee shop on break, those really bad apples are subject to the same scorn as the subjects we investigate.  I hope you can take my word on that.

All that being said, I'm glad I'm over being the "Online Police Defender" that I was 8 years ago.  Y'all here are cool, even when I disagree with you, and I hope you feel we can discuss police shit back and forth.  But GAF?  "We need more Christopher Dorners"?  Even if that fucker got banned, that place is fucked.  Nothing worth discussing on that forum on this topic.
MMA

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25413 on: September 16, 2017, 12:09:21 AM »

Doesn't a slime appears work in the videogames industry? Can we truly say for sure that he isn't an alt-reich fiend who pals around with Nazis?
dog

FStop7

« Reply #25414 on: September 16, 2017, 12:27:43 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249028450

"HR help!  My coworker is an edgelord!"

How the fuck do these people cope?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25415 on: September 16, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »
Boogie, this is what I wrote on my facebook and I want you to know I'm sorry for my strong views on the police in past years.

"This situation has really made me appreciate the police. I'm still cautious around them of course, but seeing them protect neighborhoods from strangers who would use the chaos of the flood to take advantage and harm people and their property gives me renewed understanding in our police system. It's not complete trust, but it is a sharp turn from outright disdain."

:salute

I feel safe. They have cornered all entrances and exits of the hood and you cannot get in with out giving them a specific address. God bless them. I want to give them a nice box of donuts. I should really do that.

I don't feel that apologies are necessary.  You've always been someone who has worn your heart on your sleeve, and we can all only form our opinions based on our personal experiences and whatever information we are exposed to. (Err, but send them a shit-ton of coffee, rather than a box of donuts.  That's the shit we survive on.  :P )

I mean, hell, for myself, 2008-2011 Boogie would acknowledge the obvious historical systemic issues with policing in America (and elsewhere), but would have been, and was, very dismissive about current criticism of police, including experiences and perspectives from members on this forum.  My perspective has broadened since then to see that many of you have legit grievances that colour your views of those of us who wear the uniform.   

I am still very positive and passionate about policing as a profession.  I have to be, but I'm not apologetic about that. Though I'm not a "street cop", the day-to-day life I experience matches what you just wrote above.  I work with great people, who do all have their flaws, but almost all have a crazy passion for "the job" as it should be.

Policing is a profession where you just can't "opt out" when shit gets real.  You're obligated to deal with society at its worst, when "shit goes down", and you can't just walk away and say "Naw, I'm out, this could go bad for me."   That's just not an option.   So even the best officers, with the best of intentions, get worn down by the job.  We in the RCMP family just this week had an officer take his own life, presumably due to PTSD, or depression.  That shit hits all of us hard, and me because of the issues with PTSD that my brother has had, and still deals with, from his time in the army.

None of the above is to defend those true pieces of shit who wear the uniform who need to be drummed out with extreme prejudice.  I can't really articulate my disgust for those corrupt or poisonous officers who are the real disgraces to the uniform, but all I can say is that when we gather around the coffee shop on break, those really bad apples are subject to the same scorn as the subjects we investigate.  I hope you can take my word on that.

All that being said, I'm glad I'm over being the "Online Police Defender" that I was 8 years ago.  Y'all here are cool, even when I disagree with you, and I hope you feel we can discuss police shit back and forth.  But GAF?  "We need more Christopher Dorners"?  Even if that fucker got banned, that place is fucked.  Nothing worth discussing on that forum on this topic.

fwiw when even a police union calls for the conviction of a cop who said 'we're gonna kill this motherfucker' and then plants a gun on a dude and a judge says "nah all good here" you really can't blame people for not trusting the system dude

benjipwns

« Reply #25416 on: September 16, 2017, 01:49:53 AM »
Wanting more Christopher Dorners' doesn't even make sense. They realize he was a cop right? And his response to being fired was to make a kill list and write an insane manifesto. And his actions before even killing any officers made the police so paranoid they shot up random cars and tried to impose illegal lockdowns before an ineffective and incompetent siege and the whole thing just fed the "war on cops" nonsense.

Maybe they have special faith that these extra Christopher Dorner's are all going to get fired rather than protected.

And if we believe his story as to why he was fired it was because the LAPD was covering up abuse of a mentally ill person that he refused to participate in, which everybody just kinda forgot about because Dorner went insane which did not help his testimony in the trial of public opinion.

So not only did Dorner not succeed in reforming the LAPD, he didn't succeed in his vigilante efforts to eliminate corrupt police and the winner in the whole affair was all the corrupt and incompetent cops who got to paper over everything including their actions during the manhunt because this crazy dude WHO WAS A COP, AGAIN, WAS A COP thought he could launch an extended asymmetric war against the LAPD.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25417 on: September 16, 2017, 02:39:24 AM »

(...)

Oh yeah absolutely. Not angry about it really. Just noting it seems obviously similar to RE5 in how it handles this material (though it's maybe of notice that they didn't use a fake country name like Wisigotha unlike Africa or Balkans). That said I agree the "blonde woman dragged by violent black man" in RE5 intro was a really ambiguous choice by Capcom.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:45:14 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

SantaC

« Reply #25418 on: September 16, 2017, 04:29:00 AM »
This messo dude is a piece of shit. He is lying about PDP saying the N word again(he isnt saying it). And gaf is taking the bait of course.

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Messofango started a huge thread about pdp saying n word again.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:56:02 AM by SantaC »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #25419 on: September 16, 2017, 04:47:19 AM »
This messo dude is a piece of shit. He is lying about PDP saying the N word again. And gaf is taking the bait of course.

I don't know and don't really care if he(peepie) said it or not but a guy that gives relationship advice despite not having been in one is not going to be a very bright person either way.

nudemacusers

« Reply #25420 on: September 16, 2017, 05:00:52 AM »
This messo dude is a piece of shit. He is lying about PDP saying the N word again(he isnt saying it). And gaf is taking the bait of course.

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Why does this bother you so much lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25421 on: September 16, 2017, 05:58:00 AM »
"Black people unapologetically being themselves pisses me off and I don't like it. Same with women. I wanna vote for the cokehead racist just to stick it to the SJWs but I'm afraid it'll get out that I did that and people will be mad at me."

(votes for the tech bros show)

:bobby

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #25422 on: September 16, 2017, 06:19:38 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249028450

"HR help!  My coworker is an edgelord!"

How the fuck do these people cope?

They're in kindergarten levels when it comes to maturity, help teacher he said a bad word.

PDP hating got stale, why not another good ol'fuck white people thread?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433778
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:33:07 AM by WaveRacer 64 »

SantaC

« Reply #25423 on: September 16, 2017, 06:32:46 AM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Because it is misleading stuff. Thread title even describes that he says it, but he dont.

I am also reading a lot of priviligezed white trash in that thread, apparently thats fine to say according to besada.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:39:32 AM by SantaC »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #25424 on: September 16, 2017, 07:53:15 AM »
do they do security checks on bags in london?

standard practice in many places.... and if not, it will be...

Sure, let's screen 5M passengers per day.

Obviously. But my examples of security checks in schools and food courts are equally logistical nightmares to a subway.

I'm sure they could put up metal detectors and do random searches no matter how high the traffic. The mandate just isn't there yet because it isn't consistently bad enough.

:lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:58:36 AM by Raist »

Coax

« Reply #25425 on: September 16, 2017, 08:52:53 AM »
Iceland government collapses over pedophile furore

4000 rapes and only 5yrs in prison? Reconsidering travel plans...

:teehee

Also Symphonia of all people posting in the topic is :doge
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25426 on: September 16, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »
do they do security checks on bags in london?

standard practice in many places.... and if not, it will be...

Sure, let's screen 5M passengers per day.

Obviously. But my examples of security checks in schools and food courts are equally logistical nightmares to a subway.

I'm sure they could put up metal detectors and do random searches no matter how high the traffic. The mandate just isn't there yet because it isn't consistently bad enough.

:lol :lol :lol

Fucking lol.
Lotsa Gaffers must not have taken a plane recently.
ὕβρις

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #25427 on: September 16, 2017, 09:25:12 AM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

SantaC will defend anyone doing anything if they're a Swede.
🍆🍆

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #25428 on: September 16, 2017, 09:48:31 AM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Because he's PDPs target demographic, an adolescent idiot

Boredfrom

« Reply #25429 on: September 16, 2017, 10:29:20 AM »
Being fair,  independently of that thread, Messo is indeed a piece of shit

Boredfrom

« Reply #25430 on: September 16, 2017, 10:53:29 AM »
No way, his awesome mother raised him to be a feminist. Take it back.

No. 

nudemacusers

« Reply #25431 on: September 16, 2017, 11:03:32 AM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

Because it is misleading stuff. Thread title even describes that he says it, but he dont.

I am also reading a lot of priviligezed white trash in that thread, apparently thats fine to say according to besada.
No I mean why do you care so much about zzz topics when we have gold sitting here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433910

Hey again, OP.

Based on how this thread has been going, I feel more confident in suggesting you get into anime.

There are some people who won't ever be in a relationship, and some who probably shouldn't ever be in a relationship. You might be one of those people, but it's not a bad thing! 2D may not (yet) entirely fill the gap left by an absence of human companionship and warmth, but it's certainly better than nothing, and better than the repeated bad experiences you seem to be putting yourself through.

Anime and manga are the good shepherds, always happy to lead lost lambs into the fold.

Which is what this thread should be not you and some others railing against gaf injustice (again zzz) or whatever
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #25432 on: September 16, 2017, 11:42:04 AM »
I don't think anyone in European countries ever denied racism, if they did then they are probably morons. Most of us just think that it's not nearly on the same scale. Truthfully, you would need to actually compare countries individually in various metrics to get to the bottom of this in terms on how/why something is worse, how much of a problem it is, is it fixable and who is going to fix it. I doubt anyone is interested in that discussion beyond shitting on other countries.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 12:02:54 PM by Nabbis »

Jansen

« Reply #25433 on: September 16, 2017, 12:02:28 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=249086696
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=249086696

Quote from: jesu
What happened to the co-worker you were infatuated with 2 months ago op?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409640&highlight=

Or the girl on facebook you were obsessed with last month?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=246455794&highlight=#post246455794

When did you have time to fit your (ex)girlfriend in?

:neogaf

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #25434 on: September 16, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »
Look man, the fact that you used that particular statistic to formulate some point already tells me to just stay away from this discussion. You can have that one if you like.  :D

nudemacusers

« Reply #25435 on: September 16, 2017, 12:28:57 PM »
Charts in our other forum lulz thread  :holeup :hhh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #25436 on: September 16, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »
no one place has a monopoly on racism

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #25437 on: September 16, 2017, 12:34:42 PM »
They should change it so you have to have been born outside of the USA so that Trump gets disqualified.

But yeah it's dumb and "land of the free" is a joke.
What? The Land of the Free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.
Rage were ahead of their time, now they're just considered music for edgelords.

Be woke before it is in vogue, brehs.
[close]

SantaC

« Reply #25438 on: September 16, 2017, 12:46:18 PM »

He said:

"my nev-oh hello"

SantaC will defend anyone doing anything if they're a Swede.

Defenders of the Swedes, Defenders!
Out of the sky his rockets ignite!
Jets into battle, flies faster than light!
SantaC!

SantaC

« Reply #25439 on: September 16, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »
Being fair,  independently of that thread, Messo is indeed a piece of shit

Isnt he a massive nintendotard as well?