Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2901073 times)

daemon

Re: 🚨 Other Forum Megathread of...WTF OPPO DROPPO?! 🚨
« Reply #23280 on: August 15, 2017, 02:36:40 PM »
The idea that there are Confederate statues ANYWHERE in America is pretty weird. A group of states that attempted a failed succession and then lost the ensuring war and rejoined the union, yet they still have monuments to the leaders of the failed rebellion and flag integration on state flags 160 years later. Is that a common thing anywhere else in the world?

auchswitz is still up there as a museum.

The american revolutionary war was a rebellion too.

What matters, ultimately, is that the pawns who served as disposables died for it. they died fighting for something they thought was unfair, or sometimes dragged to war. Substituting the leader for an average guy wearing the gray uniform (which seems to be what the monument was about) would be appropriate.

I mean there's a pretty big difference between Auschwitz as a museum and reminder to never let this happen again and putting up statues and monuments all over the area of failed generals from a Civil War. One is don't forget the horrors of the past. The other is celebrating the losing side as heroes.

When you travel to South Germany, do they have Nazi flags on the back of their pickup trucks, right above their truck balls?

Same shit.

Ohh yeah, that clarified it (it didn't).

"Germany strictly prohibits public display of Nazi symbols, such as the swastika and the SS logo, unless it is for historical purposes."

US: "The public display of Nazi flags is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which guarantees the right to freedom of speech" (albeit, shitty thing to allow since it's a direct advocacy for the thoughts of ethnic cleansing).

While many in the south were fighting to protect their way of living, as twisted as it might seem to nowadays standards. Some might still feel that identity and pride of the south and how they fought for their principles. Also, most likely racists too. But you can't lump it all together, despite them... lumping up together the other day. I can't defend that shit. Btw I thought we were talking about monuments, not rednecks with their pimped up confederate trucks.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #23281 on: August 15, 2017, 02:37:18 PM »
Jobbs (indie dev working on Ghost Song) ate a ban

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246195780&postcount=377

Stick to gaming side, breh  :heh

daemon

« Reply #23282 on: August 15, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »

There's something that always strikes me wrong about 'Murrika. Why do people escalate situations instead of helping to cool it down. It's always some sort of round of cheers and "oohs oohs" to get them rowdy.

agrajag

« Reply #23283 on: August 15, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »
Lol

parallax

« Reply #23284 on: August 15, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »
This is why you play fighting games, Username. No one talks on mics. Mics are wack. Fuck that. That nicca is going down. Fuck that multiplayer fps drama shit. Fuck teams, too. And if he gave you trouble in real life? You'd have the satisfaction of bopping his ass live as you get to see the demotivation hit his face as you decimate his trash talking ass round after round. :lawd

i miss arcades being hot for this very reason. if youre gonna talk shit, either back it up or prepare for the consequences

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #23285 on: August 15, 2017, 04:12:22 PM »
This thread will be fun.

Sheriff pursuing felonies after Confederate statue torn down

Let's see if a mod notices how the OP copied and pasted the full article  8)
Fish<

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #23286 on: August 15, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »
The idea that there are Confederate statues ANYWHERE in America is pretty weird. A group of states that attempted a failed succession and then lost the ensuring war and rejoined the union, yet they still have monuments to the leaders of the failed rebellion and flag integration on state flags 160 years later. Is that a common thing anywhere else in the world?

auchswitz is still up there as a museum.

The american revolutionary war was a rebellion too.

What matters, ultimately, is that the pawns who served as disposables died for it. they died fighting for something they thought was unfair, or sometimes dragged to war. Substituting the leader for an average guy wearing the gray uniform (which seems to be what the monument was about) would be appropriate.

auschwitz is an anti war memorial to the victims, not a place with statues of nazi greats you dumb ass

edit: I see Stro set you straigth already

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #23287 on: August 15, 2017, 04:25:43 PM »
Deamon is this you?

A drunken American tourist has been beaten up in the German city of Dresden after he repeatedly raised his arm to give the Nazi salute, police said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/drunken-american-beaten-up-for-giving-nazi-salute-in-germany

zepblackstar

« Reply #23288 on: August 15, 2017, 04:34:23 PM »
You millennials >:( But their grandparents are baby boomers which means GenX is the most tolerant!

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/897422327859875840

counterhit

« Reply #23289 on: August 15, 2017, 04:37:26 PM »
This thread will be fun.

Being this much of a proud dipshit for so many hours in a day must really be a talent:

Quote from: Slayven
I am sure the ACLU will work with the authorities to make sure the protestors are prosecuted to the full extant of the law

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23290 on: August 15, 2017, 04:39:02 PM »

Incidentally, initially I didn't realize the racist threw the first punch. I couldn't really see what happened
there's your mistake, just react to how NeoGAF.com will want events to be, don't wait for the translation footage, let alone ask for better footage

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:doge
[close]

Boredfrom

« Reply #23291 on: August 15, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »
I take it back what I said some days before, whatever is technically true or not, the Trump administration are bunch of Nazi scumbags.

benjipwns

« Reply #23292 on: August 15, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
This thread will be fun.

Being this much of a proud dipshit for so many hours in a day must really be a talent:

Quote from: Slayven
I am sure the ACLU will work with the authorities to make sure the protestors are prosecuted to the full extant of the law
:rofl and of course he completely ignores the responses to this to rant and rave about slavery instead

FunSlower

« Reply #23293 on: August 15, 2017, 04:46:06 PM »
i fuckin hate pre-cum i would remove it too, god damn if i want to cum let me i dont need the body telling me what to do

But if it were Bobby "Babyshoes" Roberts? I'd think twice.

FunSlower

« Reply #23294 on: August 15, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »
Bobby Roberts is a pre-cum baby.

Rumple Foreskin in the flesh

benjipwns

« Reply #23295 on: August 15, 2017, 05:22:42 PM »
Deamon is this you?

A drunken American tourist has been beaten up in the German city of Dresden after he repeatedly raised his arm to give the Nazi salute, police said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/drunken-american-beaten-up-for-giving-nazi-salute-in-germany
“An unknown passerby then beat up the man and slightly injured him,” the statement said.
See, this is vital information because I naturally just assumed the police beat him up.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #23296 on: August 15, 2017, 05:57:13 PM »
Deamon is this you?

“An unknown passerby then beat up the man and slightly injured him,” the statement said.
See, this is vital information because I naturally just assumed the police beat him up.

Assuming the state has a monopoly on violence, breh.  :ufup
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #23297 on: August 15, 2017, 06:05:52 PM »
legitimate violence  :ufup

railGUN

« Reply #23298 on: August 15, 2017, 06:25:17 PM »
There is work in the background happening with major nazi rallies being planned. Alt-left comes at the perfect time. Im telling you guys, if your in a certain state, get good at the gun range.

:iface
Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #23299 on: August 15, 2017, 06:33:01 PM »
Remember NeoGAF.com users, hold the gun at a 45 degree angle or you'll look like a pussy. But also don't forget to use the sights for improved aiming %.

zepblackstar

« Reply #23300 on: August 15, 2017, 06:39:32 PM »
I have Call of Duty experience, put me in coach!!

pew pew pewpew

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #23301 on: August 15, 2017, 06:39:49 PM »
And have a foregrip for reduced recoil!

And a sight for longer-range shooting with no bullet drop! :doge

thisismyusername

« Reply #23302 on: August 15, 2017, 06:43:13 PM »
What was xaosslug's tag before Ghaleon stripped it?

SHANE KIM'S PRE-CUM
SHALL DRENCH UNBELIEVERS

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte-products-arrive-in-grocery-stores

Dunks where are you!!! 😫

Basic Bitches of the world, rejoice.

benjipwns

« Reply #23303 on: August 15, 2017, 06:48:12 PM »
oh sorry all i was trying to do is help encourage any expended brass into their eyes

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i accidentally hit myself on the eyebrow with one while firing a friends "refurbished" M1Garand, thankfully this allowed me to realize it was ejecting things too far to the left before the clip was empty :lol

i was fine obviously as it bounced off, it was really hot tho
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #23304 on: August 15, 2017, 07:09:14 PM »
NeoGAF.com or the Weekly Standard? :doge

NeoGAF.com or neocon Twitter a month ago? :doge
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/884941607740375040
Replying to @RubinReport
ACLU used to do good but is now pitbull for Islamists and free speech suppressors.
Tommy‏ @Tommy115115115  Jul 11
Replying to @RightWingCurry @RubinReport
Pretty much another thing going from classical liberalism to near full blown SJWism
MsGail18  💁🏻‏ @MsGail18  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm a monthly pledge to the @ACLU, but no more if they support Linda & her codepink anti-semites.
Craig Post‏ @CraigPo88  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport @PrisonPlanet
I have just unfollowed the ACLU over this. I'm done with them...
Jevaughn Brown‏ @Jevaughn_Brown  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport
Oh, and a pox on the ACLU's houses.
motherjonesrn‏ @motherjonesrn  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport @brokenglobalism
Oh hell no.  Not another penny.
John Ritchie‏ @mjritchi2  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport
I gave money to the #ACLU back when I was in 7th grade, almost 30 years ago. Back then they focused on "civil liberties" now leftist agenda.
Jenn Imperato‏ @jennayy1685  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport
@ACLU is despicable!
Chip Morales‏ @CarlosA36018574  Jul 11
Replying to @RubinReport @PrisonPlanet
The ACLU is a terrorist organization !
:lol

FStop7

« Reply #23305 on: August 15, 2017, 07:43:59 PM »
There is work in the background happening with major nazi rallies being planned. Alt-left comes at the perfect time. Im telling you guys, if your in a certain state, get good at the gun range.

If I were a minority living in the deep south I'd already have my CCW by now as well as a Mossberg 590 for the house.  Can you honestly say it's not a good idea at this point?

railGUN

« Reply #23306 on: August 15, 2017, 07:51:42 PM »

If I were a minority living in the deep south I'd already have my CCW by now as well as a Mossberg 590 for the house.  Can you honestly say it's not a good idea at this point?

I can't. But I'm a gun loving alt-right gamergater.

NeoGAF however, collectively, used to fucking hates guns.  Now they're preparing for war.  :lol
Fish<

Boredfrom

« Reply #23307 on: August 15, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
Gather your guns boys, the US will get crazier unless Trump is impached soon, and that soon should had been like yesterday...

Let's Cyber

« Reply #23308 on: August 15, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
"I'm ready for the new civil war to start, the neo-nazis and alt-right need to pay in blood!!!...as long as the war starts after Super Mario Odyssey. Maybe a few weeks after that so I have time to finish it. Actually Black Friday and Christmas won't be far off after, we can't miss Christmas.  Also we should work around any MCU films.  Black Panther is in February and Infinity War is right after that in May...

On second thought, this whole war thing isn't going to fit into my schedule right now. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M STILL VERY ANGRY AND WILL BE POSTING ON NEOGAF.COM ABOUT HOW ANGRY I AM!"

FStop7

« Reply #23309 on: August 15, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »

I can't. But I'm a gun loving alt-right gamergater.

NeoGAF however, collectively, used to fucking hates guns.  Now they're preparing for war.  :lol

Yeah, it's funny how after years of shitting on the second amendment (including endless ban baiting for anyone who said otherwise) they might suddenly be having a moment of realization. 

benjipwns

« Reply #23310 on: August 15, 2017, 08:15:06 PM »
*pulls up all sorts of NeoGAF.com threads from 2009-2016 chortling about how much they want to see various small bands of right-wing nutters take on the U.S. Military*

:teehee

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #23312 on: August 15, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »
wait even better, thanks to threads on NeoGAF.com, Slayven now knows what Rosa Parks and Nelson Mandela experienced: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246223804&postcount=217

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23313 on: August 15, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246227772&postcount=258

Oh goodie, the most passive activist finally showed up.  Now we can hear him lay out his plan for total social upheaval that someone should get around to.

LOL, Slayven has experienced genocide, physical assault and Rosa Parks life via the internet this week alone.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #23314 on: August 15, 2017, 08:34:57 PM »
Using Rosa Parks I'd let slide as hyperbole since her action/event was pretty much symbolic activism (her action was pre-planned and her punishment was a $10 fine), but using Nelson Mandela (20 years of low level guerrilla warfare plus nearly 30 years as a political prisoner) I think says so much more about his own ignorance :lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #23315 on: August 15, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=222058167&postcount=8

Revolutions is a much better film (outside of the first 30 minutes of padding) than Reloaded

:trigger This might be Sculli's worst opinion.

Both movies were disjointed messes, but Reloaded tops Revolutions mainly because of the soundtrack, especially this:
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #23316 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:45 PM »

Oh goodie, the most passive activist finally showed up.  Now we can hear him lay out his plan for total social upheaval that someone should get around to.
Quote from: Deepwater
And how was that? By defending an institution rather than the content? May as well say that I am a fascist because I like the Oxford comma and so do some fascists.
Saying that tearing down state sanctioned racist memorializations intended to subjugate and intimidate a specific populace warrants throwing people in jail in order to maintain law and order is very much being defensive of a status quo that benefits only one group.

You're telling people, but black people in particular, to trust the system that erected these statues in order to maintain a civility and order that was not even granted to them in the first place. Instead of advocating for what is indubitably humane and just, you cling to a weak rhetorical argument of thinking we're going to descend into a society of savages for not following the rules.

Extra-judiciously tearing down a statue of some old white guys who wanted to keep negroes enslaved is a helluva lot better than what white america really deserves so you can keep your law and order bullshit
points for indubitably

FStop7

« Reply #23317 on: August 15, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »

Hitler wrote numerous political essays in prison under the pseudonym "Dick Wolf"

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23318 on: August 16, 2017, 12:56:06 AM »

Fuck every single oppressor that wears the uniform. Fucking pigs.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246240706&postcount=131
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #23319 on: August 16, 2017, 01:55:04 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246227970&postcount=48
Eat a dick asshole. I ain't wasting my time on your bitch ass. You wanna suck cop dick, don't let me stop you. Lol, slurp it up fuck boi.
:lawd facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevailing through careful moderation

benjipwns

« Reply #23320 on: August 16, 2017, 01:56:38 AM »
Sigh. Are y'all as tired as I am?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #23321 on: August 16, 2017, 01:58:36 AM »
Eat a dick asshole. I ain't wasting my time on your bitch ass. You wanna suck cop dick, don't let me stop you. Lol, slurp it up fuck boi.
:lawd facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevailing through careful moderation
Still unbanned 6 hours later?  :thinking

agrajag

« Reply #23322 on: August 16, 2017, 02:05:43 AM »
Using homosexual insults is fine when you're on the right side of history, cumlords.

benjipwns

« Reply #23323 on: August 16, 2017, 02:20:25 AM »
Don't worry, I'm sure it won't too long for a mod to get in there and ban David Ricardo for his thread derailing bullshit. Then it'll be safe again. Like Nelson Mandela now is.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #23324 on: August 16, 2017, 02:21:27 AM »

Won't be until tomorrow to save face

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #23325 on: August 16, 2017, 02:25:41 AM »
This is really shaking my faith in the previously well-enforced TOS of Neogaf.com LLC a division of EuroTrip:Tyler.

benjipwns

« Reply #23326 on: August 16, 2017, 02:38:52 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Fuck every single oppressor that wears the uniform. Fucking pigs.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246240706&postcount=131
He's actually being quite a megahero for #TheResistance:
Good first step, but far, far more needs to be done. Start placing these alt-right fucks on watch lists, investigate and shut down the various groups and forums that are nothing more than brownshirt recruitment centers, start actually arresting and charging these fucks.

benjipwns

« Reply #23327 on: August 16, 2017, 02:41:30 AM »
Also from that thread:
Terrorists dont go to prison right? They go to gitmo
Should be National Law:

1. Neo-Nazi/Alt-Right/White Supremacist groups designated "terrorists" and treated as such, being hunted down like the scum they ARE!

2. All those afflilated with Neo-Nazis/Alt-Right/White Supremacy, as enemies of our country and the liberty for which it stands, are sent to Gitmo.

3. Nazi-Sympathizers that aid and abet these terrorists will be charged as conspirators. If it's a family member, don't let your "blood" weigh you down. Cut them loose for YOUR sake.

4. It will be ILLEGAL to grant ANY permits to any Neo-Nazi/Alt-Right/White Supremacist groups. Hehehe...

5. It will be FORBIDDEN for anybody that promotes White Supremacy, Nazi ideals and Alt-Right Rhetoric from running for ANY office in the United States of America. Any person or persons that have flown under the radar, but have been discovered to subscribe to these evil values will be ousted from their position and a special election will be held to replace them.
#3 is a little too weak imo, we can't trust them to claim they aren't abetting them, especially family, that's exactly what they would say

benjipwns

« Reply #23328 on: August 16, 2017, 02:49:11 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1419688

I don't understand how you're supposed to play Sonic games.

With all the hype and positive words said about Sonic Mania, I'm seriously considering picking it up. However, I have no idea how to play a Sonic game.

They've always been confusing to me. Are you trying to acquire and hang onto as many rings as possible, or do they not really matter outside of lives?

Are you trying to complete levels as fast as possible or are you supposed to regularly stop and explore? The focus on speed in the game is a little confusing to me, as it seems like you'll be quickly ushered through gigantic parts of the game in the name of speed. Are you expected to kind of backtrack and explore the area that you just zoomed through?

Should you be seeking out every TV to smash? What rewards do these garner? What about enemies? Should you be trying to kill them all or is it okay to just run past them?

What do you need to do to acquire the giant ring (no idea if that's what it's called)? What makes it invisible/unattainable and what unlocks the ability to acquire it? What's the benefit of acquiring the giant ring?

I have other questions, but I guess I'll just leave it at that for now.
gotta go fast

edit: blech somebody used that joke on the first page :fbm

edit 2: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1419942

I feel like I am playing Grand Theft Auto wrong

I have played all of the GTA games except for the PSP titles (getting to those later). With every game I feel like I am not getting the intended experience out of them.

My main issue is I find myself avoiding doing damage to "civilians". I know it is just a game but I genuinely don't get any pleasure out of gunning down NPCs that are not a threat to me. I'll steal cars to complete a mission and I'll unleash on other criminals but I generally avoid attacking regular people unless the game requires me to do that in order to progress.

Does anybody else play GTA games the way I do?

this is what i get for trying to use neogaf as its intended by looking for the agents of mayhem thread for impressions
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:01:19 AM by benjipwns »

counterhit

« Reply #23329 on: August 16, 2017, 07:48:21 AM »
Recent events, terrible as they are, has really made GAF lose their mind. "BOTH SIDES"ers are getting lumped in with the Nazis in "who is it okay to hurt". Seems like a natural evolution though.

benjipwns

« Reply #23330 on: August 16, 2017, 08:49:37 AM »
They're actually worse and should be the first targets really. I mean, Nazi's and Russians are pure evil to their core but they can't help it, they were born that way and ultimately don't know any better, those are mercy killings practically. But BernieBros, Gamergate apologists, Putin agents like Snowden and Greenwald and Seth Rich and James Comey, "non-violence" advocates, the ACLU, "rule of law" fetishists, alt account users, "both sides are the same" agents, contrarian trolls, Moderate Darlings™, etc. all claim to know better and are "principled" but yet these bears in the woods only actively fight #TheResistance and always only support one side: genocidal white cis men supremacists.

That's why it's time for a mass social leveling and rivers of blood from any and all who aide and abet evil until it's extinct as an idea. Now it's our turn, we are the ones we've been waiting for. Now I know what Rosa Parks and Nelson Mandela were thinking and feeling when they said "enough!"

Year Zero starts next week. Ish.

Maybe, we'll have to coordinate our calendars or something I have to meet a guy over coffee about a video game idea I had regarding some British ghosts, oh and there's a brand new Adventure Capitalist event coming up plus I just remembered I need to swing by the pharmacy and I've got some stuff I need to watch plus I want to play more Frontier Defense and PUBG. Plus I have to stay hooked to the forum in case anything happens I need to immediately comment on.

Klelk

« Reply #23331 on: August 16, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420060

It gets thrown around a lot, but this is pure unadulterated autism  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #23332 on: August 16, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »
Warning to Konami: The Time Factor
- Permanent Nukes have existed since at least January 2016.
- I reported the issue to Konami Support and received an unhelpful automated(?) reply from Konami Support on June 9 2017.
- I opened up a Twitter account and Tweeted my Proof to @Konami, @metalgear_jp and @metalgear_en on July 7 2017.
- I have replied to the Nuke Counts with my Proof 10 times between July 7 and August 8 2017.
- After 2 Months I have received no intelligent reply from Konami about the issue and they have not made any public statement about it.
- Konami continues to give out Nuke Counts to players either unawares or hoping the vast majority of players remain unawares.

You might think that remaining silent about this issue will keep players from finding out the truth. It will not. Whatever policy you have in place preventing the disclosure of negative press will not serve you in time. The longer after June 9th 2017 you delay in responding in word and in deed the more negativity you will foster
Time is not your ally. More players will find out the truth and more players will learn for how much time you have known. This is the biggest programming flaw impacting the most number of players in the history of the Metal Gear franchise. Eventually many players will find out and many players will remember it for decades.
If you want to help force Konami into action I urge people to start liking all my Proof Tweets. J gets 50 to 100 likes each time he posts the Nuke Counts. If I start getting more likes than J's original post they will more likely pay attention, they will be more likely to get a translator involved to understand why, and they will be more likely to bring the issue up with their bosses. The more people that like my proof posts the more it will be evident to them that more people know the truth. Please help force Konami to face and own the truth. Thanks.

thisismyusername

« Reply #23333 on: August 16, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420060

It gets thrown around a lot, but this is pure unadulterated autism  :doge

People really want that secret disarm cutscene just to see it live.

But I mean it's been 3 years.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #23334 on: August 16, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »
Somebody on Twitter pointed out that the people saying Trump is using the phrase "alt-left" because of centrists don't watch Fox News. Hannity and Carlson are the ones pushing the "alt-left" idea who Trump actually listens to.
which is kind of funny because we've seen "alt-left" nebulously thrown around to label "anyone who says things I don't like but isn't quite a Nazi" on GAF before. Talk about adopting right-wing propaganda!

:oreilly

FStop7

Let's Cyber

« Reply #23336 on: August 16, 2017, 10:46:48 AM »
(wiggle wiggle)

FunSlower

« Reply #23337 on: August 16, 2017, 11:04:59 AM »
wait even better, thanks to threads on NeoGAF.com, Slayven now knows what Rosa Parks and Nelson Mandela experienced: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246223804&postcount=217

He's old enough he lived through it

CrankyJay

« Reply #23338 on: August 16, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1419606

:jeanluc :hhh :donot

These are all people who wouldn't have made it in the world 100 years ago. De-evolution is amazing.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #23339 on: August 16, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1419606

:jeanluc :hhh :donot
These are all people who wouldn't have made it in the world 100 years ago. De-evolution is amazing.

What was that thread? It's nuked.