Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5441499 times)

Boredfrom

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| The Mushroom Character from Mario Kart
« Reply #24900 on: October 02, 2018, 06:27:16 PM »

She was visible traumatized by the whole thing. Also... mob mentality against the white rich judge that was a drunktard during college but also want to be SCOTUS while not accepting wrongdoing ?
Oh boy race class warfare is what we have now. That always ends well.

And what do you mean she was visibly traumatized? The woman in the fucking elevator? who was the woman anyways? a random fucking protesters?? woahhhh credibility she was crying fellas!!!!

https://twitter.com/mgallagher822/status/1045742922291970052/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1045742922291970052&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2Fpolitics%2Flive-news%2Fkavanaugh-senate-committee-vote%2Findex.html

I was talking about Ford. Also, did you watch the hearing? It was terrible that is hard to argue against “entitled rich white guy”.

The guy did shady stupid shit at 17 years old. 17!!!! So now a man is condemned for the rest of his fucking life lol hahaha man that is brutal. (let me go ahead and repeat this in bold: I don't want him to be confirmed but the point still remains that this is fucking hysteria)

There is still a strong possibility of him being a SCOTUS... hardly ruining his whole life you prick.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #24901 on: October 02, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »
the bore is a branch of one of the worst mob groups online forums have ever seen

I'm pretty honored about this tbh
vin

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24902 on: October 02, 2018, 06:36:49 PM »

I was talking about Ford. Also, did you watch the hearing? It was terrible that is hard to argue against “entitled rich white guy”.

The guy did shady stupid shit at 17 years old. 17!!!! So now a man is condemned for the rest of his fucking life lol hahaha man that is brutal. (let me go ahead and repeat this in bold: I don't want him to be confirmed but the point still remains that this is fucking hysteria)

There is still a strong possibility of him being a SCOTUS... hardly ruining his whole life you prick.

I've been around that white rich male privilege growing up. I played a lot of varsity/prep school team sports. Believe me I know how obnoxious and fucked up it can be. But 17 year olds doing stupid ass shit is not an exclusive club for rich kids, everyone does stupid stuff at 17.

Yes, there is a possibility of him being SCOTUS but if it goes down in flames his career is pretty much done for the most part. Not to mention passing through all this in the public sphere in front of your family and friends? Nah, that's just a walk in the park because he's an evil white man that foams at the mouth with evilness. Come on bro  ::)

Must emphasize this because you are all ReeRees: I don't care about his feelings, or if he burns for this. He's douchie, no question, and I hope he gets tossed. But the hysteria does not fit the crime and the divide between left and right will continue to grow.

agrajag

« Reply #24903 on: October 02, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »
You're douchie.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24904 on: October 02, 2018, 06:44:43 PM »
You're douchie.
You need a douche for your Vagina.

Boredfrom

« Reply #24905 on: October 02, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
After that hearing I don’t exactly feel sorry for him.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #24906 on: October 02, 2018, 06:50:22 PM »
assimilate proving that cishet cac men are beyond saving

fire when ready, Chairman Xi

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24907 on: October 02, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »
Lol at either side having the nerve to do the "the other side is obstructing!" bullshit when the last 25 years of US government has been the opposition party refusing to work with the majority for the entire term(s) of now 4 different presidents.

Dubya signed a lot of legislation that got Dem votes. The first round of tax cuts, AUMFs for both Afghanistan and Iraq, a farm bill, an energy bill, bankruptcy "reform," No Child Left Behind, the Patriot Act, Medicare Part D, etc. Plus several of those were passed as non-reconciliation bills with less than 60 votes (ie the filibuster was not treated as automatic).

I personally think most of it was bad, but in terms of obstruction there's really no comparison between that and the GOP with Obama.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24908 on: October 02, 2018, 07:06:27 PM »
Yes, there is a possibility of him being SCOTUS but if it goes down in flames his career is pretty much done for the most part.

He has a lifetime appointment on the second most important court in the United States.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #24909 on: October 02, 2018, 07:08:23 PM »
Lol at either side having the nerve to do the "the other side is obstructing!" bullshit when the last 25 years of US government has been the opposition party refusing to work with the majority for the entire term(s) of now 4 different presidents.

Dubya signed a lot of legislation that got Dem votes. The first round of tax cuts, AUMFs for both Afghanistan and Iraq, a farm bill, an energy bill, bankruptcy "reform," No Child Left Behind, the Patriot Act, Medicare Part D, etc. Plus several of those were passed as non-reconciliation bills with less than 60 votes (ie the filibuster was not treated as automatic).

I personally think most of it was bad, but in terms of obstruction there's really no comparison between that and the GOP with Obama.

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1047201391675105283

The differences in attitude between the two parties' leadership are huge

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24910 on: October 02, 2018, 07:18:17 PM »
I actually think the 60 vote rule is a good idea in a vacuum. There should be some level of consensus or compromise in choosing justices, and 50 votes makes it easier to cram through a FedSoc hardliner.

In the current political context it just means the GOP would hold a seat open for years until they had both the WH and Senate, then immediately revert the rule to 50 votes.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
On the other other hand, setting it to 60 for 2019-20 if the seat is open and the Dems take the Senate would be the best strategy for those two years, to prevent Trump from getting someone confirmed by just picking off one or two red state Dems.

On the other other other hand that means trusting Schumer or whoever to "reluctantly" set it back to 50 if a Dem wins in 2020 and the GOP obstructs, so...
[close]

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #24911 on: October 02, 2018, 07:38:30 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
On the other other hand, setting it to 60 for 2019-20 if the seat is open and the Dems take the Senate would be the best strategy for those two years, to prevent Trump from getting someone confirmed by just picking off one or two red state Dems.

On the other other other hand that means trusting Schumer or whoever to "reluctantly" set it back to 50 if a Dem wins in 2020 and the GOP obstructs, so...
[close]

If Schumer was actually shameless enough to do this I would respect him a lot more

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #24912 on: October 02, 2018, 08:36:51 PM »
the bore is a branch of one of the worst mob groups online forums have ever seen

I always wanted to be an accountant for the mob but it turns out I was one all along. :ohhh

agrajag

« Reply #24913 on: October 02, 2018, 08:44:16 PM »

I always wanted to be an accountant for the mob but it turns out I was one all along. :ohhh

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24914 on: October 02, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »
so trump was openly mocking Ford at the rally tonight

cool cool

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #24915 on: October 02, 2018, 09:23:35 PM »
Is Trump a Chevy guy?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24916 on: October 02, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »
so trump was openly mocking Ford at the rally tonight

cool cool
Wait, wait, correct any of what he said since I know he lies like crazy. Was any of that true? Did she really remember only having 1 beer, and that Kavanauh jumped on top of her? Is that it? She remembers nothing else? Yet, this is a lifelong traumatic event and she doesn't remember absolutely nothing else?

Or was trump being trump here?

Boredfrom

« Reply #24917 on: October 02, 2018, 09:38:57 PM »
Pretty sure is Trump being Trump you bitch.

agrajag

« Reply #24918 on: October 02, 2018, 09:39:13 PM »
She alleges that he forced himself on top of her, tried to take het clothes off and covered her mouth when she started screaming.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24919 on: October 02, 2018, 09:41:35 PM »
She alleges that he forced himself on top of her, tried to take het clothes off and covered her mouth when she started screaming.
But that's all she remembers? She doesn't remember anything before or after, where she was, what room, how she got home, etc etc?

Pretty sure is Trump being Trump you bitch.
I'll have to look this up of course since most of you tend to side Ree.

Boredfrom

« Reply #24920 on: October 02, 2018, 09:42:41 PM »
So you didn’t know shit and you were talking from your ass?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24921 on: October 02, 2018, 09:47:03 PM »
So you didn’t know shit and you were talking from your ass?
Did you not see me just ask if what Trump said was true or not? Are you this dumb?

Anyways,

Ford’s account of an alleged sexual assault by Kavanaugh when they were both teens shifted in several notable ways. At various times she has described it as occurring in the mid-1980s, the 1980s and the early 1980s. In its first bombshell report on the accusations, the Washington Post said that it had acquired “portions of” a therapist’s notes in which Ford detailed the crime; in notes from "an individual therapy session the following year," Ford makes the claim that the attack happened in her late teens, which in future claims she brought down to 15. The notes also say that “four boys were involved” in the crime, which Ford (who claims only two boys were involved) said was “an error on the therapist’s part.”

It would be very helpful for the Senate to see the therapist’s notes and compare them to her current claims. Unfortunately, Ford’s lawyers are refusing to release the notes to Congress, calling such a proposal an “unacceptable invasion of privacy.”

Ford said she didn't remember "physically showing" the Post her copy of the notes. But in its original report, the newspaper said Ford herself provided "portions" of the notes for review. If Ford was willing to give the Post some of the critical notes in some form, why not Congress, or at least the Senate Judiciary Committee?

So she doesn't recall when this whole thing happened lol and won't release the notes. lol

Ford’s details of the attack are very specific and clear in some cases, very vague in others. She is 100% certain that it was Kavanaugh who sexually assaulted her, and she remembers other little details — that she only had one beer at the party, for instance — but she cannot remember when the attack took place, or at whose house, or how she got there.

Perhaps most strikingly, Ford claims she does not remember how she got home. She says she ran out of the house after Kavanaugh assaulted her; in her testimony she told the Senate: “I do not remember [how I got home] other than I did not drive home.”

This is a significant memory lapse. If a friend gave her a ride, he or she might be an important additional witness who could perhaps corroborate some of Ford’s claims. It's at least possible  a friend would remember picking up Ford outside the party, and there’s a chance Ford might have seemed distraught enough to make the event stick out in the driver's mind. Alas, no such witness has come forward, and Ford’s memory is blank on the matter.

Wow she truly does not remember fucking shit. lol Not even how she got home? really??? I'd say ok if she was drugged or if she drank too much but she was sober.

Not only that she ends up seeing one of the attackers (according to her) a week or so later and says hello to him perfectly fine.... hm, ok? Apparently all these years later this became very tragic to her. yeahhhhhhhh.

So, basically what Trump is saying is actually true lol. God damn.

Like, wow, this woman was THAT shaken from an event that took place so long ago, you'd think it was such a huge moment in her life by how she acted 'on stage'. LoL, yet she recalls practically NOTHING. COME ON.

I have been absolutely blasted, I mean blasted, and I recall more than her from those nights.

Boredfrom

« Reply #24923 on: October 02, 2018, 09:53:15 PM »
I have been absolutely blasted, I mean blasted, and I recall more than her from those nights.

That sounds more like you identify with Bret than anything else.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #24924 on: October 02, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
Today my boss asked me what I did today at work and I couldn't remember a single thing despite being busy the whole time so, yeah, the brain sucks, not a surprise to me
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24925 on: October 02, 2018, 10:06:03 PM »
Today my boss asked me what I did today at work and I couldn't remember a single thing despite being busy the whole time so, yeah, the brain sucks, not a surprise to me
I wonder if 30+ years from now you'll remember this day like she did. Hysterically.

That sounds more like you identify with Bret than anything else.
Be real for a second

do you think this is anything other than a political witch hunt? You know that's what it is right? It's the dems getting back at the reps for not allowing Obama his pick. It's dirty politics.

As long as you know that we're good. No need to pretend this woman was forever traumatized by any of whatever she does or does not remember happening.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:11:22 PM by Assimilate »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24926 on: October 02, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »
nah

Boredfrom

« Reply #24927 on: October 02, 2018, 10:20:10 PM »
Of course this shitstorm is political motivated you stupid asshole. The problem is that is pretty clear she is traumatized by this stuff (because people actually watched the hearing) and Kavanaugh is acting like Trump when he lies.

You also need to be honest and stop pretending you cannot see why people are not exactly excited of having a SCOTUS that rants about beer and “democrats” or people are not exactly feeling sorry for a political party that is famous for dirty politics and propaganda.

Stop being such a vile asshole in your trolling act.

Leadbelly

« Reply #24928 on: October 02, 2018, 10:20:22 PM »
All the accusations are as bad as that. Read up on the Ramirez accusations as well, you'll see.

That said, I am not going to draw conclusions without, you know, concrete evidence. I will reserve judgement until we get a clearer picture.

Boredfrom

« Reply #24929 on: October 02, 2018, 10:22:21 PM »
All the accusations are as bad as that. Read up on the Ramirez accusations as well, you'll see.

That said, I am not going to draw conclusions without, you know, concrete evidence. I will reserve judgement until we get a clearer picture.

“Beer and those Democrats”

Leadbelly

« Reply #24930 on: October 02, 2018, 10:24:53 PM »

What does that mean?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24931 on: October 02, 2018, 10:28:31 PM »

how nice 4 u

Boredfrom

« Reply #24932 on: October 02, 2018, 10:29:10 PM »

What does that mean?

While is not evidence, his rant about on his hearing  doesn’t inspire confidence.  Even if the guy is innocent (lol) he should be kicked out because that rant.

Leadbelly

« Reply #24933 on: October 02, 2018, 10:34:56 PM »

What does that mean?

While is not evidence, his rant about on his hearing  doesn’t inspire confidence.

The accusations are hazy to say the least. Kavanaughs testimony has problems. There is an on going FBI investigation. I don't see why I should take a side without having good evidence either way, or at least wait until the FBI investigation is over.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24934 on: October 02, 2018, 10:39:03 PM »
I don't see why I should take a side without having good evidence either way

I can.

Leadbelly

« Reply #24935 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:14 PM »
I don't see why I should take a side without having good evidence either way

I can.

Neat.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #24936 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:51 PM »
I've been around that white rich male privilege growing up. I played a lot of varsity/prep school team sports. Believe me I know how obnoxious and fucked up it can be. But 17 year olds doing stupid ass shit is not an exclusive club for rich kids, everyone does stupid stuff at 17.

I actually don't believe you. (Ironic given the subject.)

The hallmark of privileged private education--the thing that parents pay for after ensuring their children have unearned connections for life--is that the authorities are only involved when there is absolutely no other recourse and even when that happens there is a general understanding that names will be kept off the record as much as possible.

A system where punishment is fairly toothless, and often borne by people who didn't do the bad act (e.g. it was a not uncommon thing at my private high school for delinquent individuals to be "punished" by having their tuition raised), does not make for the same kind of bad behavior trajectory as kids who grow up in overpoliced environments.

Boredfrom

« Reply #24937 on: October 02, 2018, 10:41:09 PM »

What does that mean?

While is not evidence, his rant about on his hearing  doesn’t inspire confidence.

The accusations are hazy to say the least. Kavanaughs testimony has problems. There is an on going FBI investigation. I don't see why I should take a side without having good evidence either way, or at least wait until the FBI investigation is over.

Why should I feel sorry for Kavanaugh while trying to be a SCOTUS and being okay in spouting rethoric from Trump ass.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #24938 on: October 02, 2018, 10:44:11 PM »
i don't see why i should take a side, who knows what this guys character is? on the one hand, we have a mountain of people who have talked about this guy being a rapey drunk and his own admissions of being a degenerate gambler who's accrued six figures of debts due to buying "sports tickets". on the other, we have him saying "i didn't do that" while alternately screaming and bursting into tears and spouting off dozens easily disproved lies. is that the temperment becoming of someone facing the responsibility of a lifetime appointment on the highest court in the most powerful country on the planet? who can say!

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #24939 on: October 02, 2018, 10:48:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1047285962777268224

How long did Trump's newfound "restraint" last? FFS
___

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24940 on: October 02, 2018, 10:54:07 PM »
Of course this shitstorm is political motivated you stupid asshole. The problem is that is pretty clear she is traumatized by this stuff (because people actually watched the hearing) and Kavanaugh is acting like Trump when he lies.

You also need to be honest and stop pretending you cannot see why people are not exactly excited of having a SCOTUS that rants about beer and “democrats” or people are not exactly feeling sorry for a political party that is famous for dirty politics and propaganda.

Stop being such a vile asshole in your trolling act.
Who gives a fuck if she's traumatized? She puts on a show and that's all that matters to you? That doesn't mean she was raped, it may not even mean what happened is the way she remembers it considering she doesn't remember anything else from the night.

What am I pretending? How many times do I have to repeat that I don't want him to win, that I don't like him at all?? I'm pretty sure I even put it in bold letters.

I was mainly talking about that cringe scene in the elevator with that protester to begin with.

I actually don't believe you. (Ironic given the subject.)

The hallmark of privileged private education--the thing that parents pay for after ensuring their children have unearned connections for life--is that the authorities are only involved when there is absolutely no other recourse and even when that happens there is a general understanding that names will be kept off the record as much as possible.

A system where punishment is fairly toothless, and often borne by people who didn't do the bad act (e.g. it was a not uncommon thing at my private high school for delinquent individuals to be "punished" by having their tuition raised), does not make for the same kind of bad behavior trajectory as kids who grow up in overpoliced environments.
What point are you trying to make here? I don't follow. Who was talking about trajectory? I was stating that people do some dumb shit at 17 no matter what race or social class.

Kara

« Reply #24942 on: October 02, 2018, 11:14:52 PM »
What point are you trying to make here? I don't follow. Who was talking about trajectory? I was stating that people do some dumb shit at 17 no matter what race or social class.

And I'm saying kids who are 17 and have spent their lives in elite private schools have been socialized for years to understand that their actions don't have much in the way of consequences. Do people who have no concept of consequence behave similarly to those that do? You're saying A = A and I'm saying 2 > 1.

Nola

« Reply #24944 on: October 02, 2018, 11:27:45 PM »
Depressed drunk who stereotypes and looks down at woman like he jumped out of a 2003 PUA forum, seems incapable of introspection, harbors endless racial resentment, spends hours out of his day pathetically whining about liberals on the internet, and sounds like he borrowed most of his beliefs from an MRA subreddit is spending paragraphs and hours trying to rationalize away a woman's sexual assault allegation...who could ever see that one coming?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24945 on: October 02, 2018, 11:36:44 PM »

And I'm saying kids who are 17 and have spent their lives in elite private schools have been socialized for years to understand that their actions don't have much in the way of consequences. Do people who have no concept of consequence behave similarly to those that do? You're saying A = A and I'm saying 2 > 1.
I wouldn't totally agree with that but then again I don't think I ever dealt with Kavanauh level of privilege in my teens, yet I still saw his type of behavior amongst teens no where close to it.   :yeshrug

Depressed drunk who stereotypes and looks down at woman like he jumped out of a 2003 PUA forum, seems incapable of introspection, harbors endless racial resentment, spends hours out of his day pathetically whining about liberals on the internet, and sounds like he borrowed most of his beliefs from an MRA subreddit is spending paragraphs and hours trying to rationalize away a woman's sexual assault allegation...who could ever see that one coming?

:lol

oh dude you are a fucking caricature of the typical MSNBC obsessed moron .

EDIT DOGmod please we need a white knight emoji. I won't post for 2 weeks if you promise me to add one.  :P

Propagandhim

« Reply #24946 on: October 03, 2018, 01:49:48 AM »

The fact that he put that 'Renate Alumnus' thing in the yearbook is a good example of this.  17-year olds know that yearbooks are memorial and exist for posterity.  That is a kid who doesn't give a shit about consequences. 

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #24947 on: October 03, 2018, 03:40:07 AM »

EDIT DOGmod please we need a white knight emoji. I won't post for 2 weeks if you promise me to add one.  :P

Do these weeks stack if he adds more than one?

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #24948 on: October 03, 2018, 06:56:35 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/brett-kavanaugh-georgetown-prep.html

In a 1983 letter, a copy of which was reviewed by The New York Times, the young Judge Kavanaugh warned his friends of the danger of eviction from an Ocean City, Md., condo. In a neatly written postscript, he added: Whoever arrived first at the condo should “warn the neighbors that we’re loud, obnoxious drunks with prolific pukers among us. Advise them to go about 30 miles...”

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #24949 on: October 03, 2018, 07:17:00 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted yet but Mark Judge is a really creepy guy:

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1046544930485805056

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24950 on: October 03, 2018, 07:49:48 AM »
How long did Trump's newfound "restraint" last? FFS
They fall for it every fucking time.  :lol

McConnell: "Thank you Mr. President for all your support to get this nomination done. We really appreciate what you've done and the answers you've given to the press. Perhaps at the rally tonight you could say a few encouraging words for judge Kavanaugh to convince the last few hold outs among our senators."

Trump: "Thank you very much Mitch. Sure, I think I can say a few nice words about the judge. Don't worry, I'll be very respectful"

McConnell: "Wonderful Donald, I think we've really turned over a new leaf here in terms of aligning our communication with that of yourself and the administration."

:trumps
🤴

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #24951 on: October 03, 2018, 07:50:47 AM »
They’re probably kind of right, but not because Musk is a great ceo, but because he is such a bad one and Tesla is so over-valued.

A more traditional CEO will cause the street to evaluate Tesla using common sense and the same rules applied to other companies, and their stock would crash.

I don't care about that so much as the economist galaxy brain "fines are paid out of funds that would have gone to shareholders so they're bad" take. That might supplant "minimum wage increases distort prices so they're bad" or "antitrust law is solely about protecting consumers" on my top takes table depending on how often it is used to exempt entities and officers from the (actual) rule of law.
how about "it would be terrible for the future of all EVs"? http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/elon-musk-sec-settlement/?utm_source=kw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-10-02

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24952 on: October 03, 2018, 09:03:56 AM »
They fall for it every fucking time.

why do you think mcconnell or anyone else fell for it?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24953 on: October 03, 2018, 09:22:52 AM »
That being said, the sitting president even offering an opinion on an individual sexual assault "case" is inappropriate to begin with

One currently in the midst of an intense DOJ investigation, I might add.
dog

kingv

« Reply #24954 on: October 03, 2018, 09:57:19 AM »
They’re probably kind of right, but not because Musk is a great ceo, but because he is such a bad one and Tesla is so over-valued.

A more traditional CEO will cause the street to evaluate Tesla using common sense and the same rules applied to other companies, and their stock would crash.

I don't care about that so much as the economist galaxy brain "fines are paid out of funds that would have gone to shareholders so they're bad" take. That might supplant "minimum wage increases distort prices so they're bad" or "antitrust law is solely about protecting consumers" on my top takes table depending on how often it is used to exempt entities and officers from the (actual) rule of law.
how about "it would be terrible for the future of all EVs"? http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/elon-musk-sec-settlement/?utm_source=kw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-10-02

I think that’s kind of nonsense.

EVs have caught on enough that Tesla doesn’t even make the best selling EV.

Edit; mostly because of production issues but the Chevy bolt is production constrained as well.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24955 on: October 03, 2018, 10:14:27 AM »
Assy's trolling in here is weak even for him, and it's sad nerds are falling for it. Again. That being said, the sitting president even offering an opinion on an individual sexual assault "case" is inappropriate to begin with, but him mocking the alleged victim in public to a cheering room is so far beyond the pale of normalcy that there aren't enough clap emojis and caps locks to express how unpresidential that is.
Trump was probably mad that Kavanaugh was dominating the air waves and felt he had to step up his game to get back into the press.
🤴

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24956 on: October 03, 2018, 10:19:45 AM »
Assy's trolling in here is weak even for him, and it's sad nerds are falling for it. Again. That being said, the sitting president even offering an opinion on an individual sexual assault "case" is inappropriate to begin with, but him mocking the alleged victim in public to a cheering room is so far beyond the pale of normalcy that there aren't enough clap emojis and caps locks to express how unpresidential that is.
unpresidential..... you guys are funny.

Bannon was on Bill Maher recently saying there's no way back from Trump. The next President will also come from TV, as he said he thinks Oprah would be a possible candidate for the dems. This is the medias fault, the garbage media and pop culture most of you bite into and now you want to blame everyone else but yourselves for this nonsense.

You sit here poo pooing over some woman's traumatic outburst and show on national television and then rip Trump for saying what everyone else was actually thinking? lol the woman can't remember shit but she's traumatized? lol

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you guys are too much

agrajag

« Reply #24957 on: October 03, 2018, 10:22:59 AM »
Lmao what a dumb piece of shit.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #24958 on: October 03, 2018, 10:33:30 AM »
That's actually an amazing post.

Bemoan the rot of America's culture that stems from our reliance on shallow and glib infotainment media, and do so by quoting Steve Bannon on Bill Maher's show.

:ohhh

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24959 on: October 03, 2018, 10:36:21 AM »
That's actually an amazing post.

Bemoan the rot of America's culture that stems from our reliance on shallow and glib infotainment media, and do so by quoting Steve Bannon on Bill Maher's show.

:ohhh

It's like poetry. :ohhh
dog