Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5446306 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Serious figures in the Democratic Party (senators like Gillibrand

Who wrote this garbage. Fuck off with your hate spam, benji.
:O

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
getting stuck near the end of the cursus honorum

每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1131963939774795777

In another universe Nancy and Donald and fighting over the bingo numbers as the nursery staff tries to calm them down.
In the United States they have two of the the most important political jobs.

🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
it's pretty crazy how obvious the protective clothing he wears now is.

Cauliflower Of Love

I learnt this from daredevil avocados at law.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
W's was pretty obvious at times too, don't really recall it on Obama, he might have just had a better body type that hides it though. W was a muscular fellow and Trump's a fatty.

Cauliflower Of Love

W's was pretty obvious at times too, don't really recall it on Obama, he might have just had a better body type that hides it though. W was a muscular fellow and Trump's a fatty.

I noticed obeezys once or twice, and then the was like "come at me".

He had laser tech protection though, so I don't think it would have mattered.

benjipwns

the Secret Service should try to convince one of the Serious Democratic Candidates™ that they need to wear like a SWAT team helmet

maybe this could be part of the Beto relaunch

he could custom decorate it like a goalie mask

team filler

• filler
  • filler
it's pretty crazy how obvious the protective clothing he wears now is.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)
:whatisthis

Cauliflower Of Love

Also, his hair looks even stupider.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Everyone is here!

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1131911083801960448

Anyway Trump is reportedly a nightmare for the secret service. Sticking his head out of windows during car rides and randomly wandering about or approaching people when he shouldn't.
Plus his friends at the Mar a Lago putting up pictures of the guy carrying the Nuclear football.

Not so recently it was pretty obvious literally none of the agents was actually protecting Trump when someone threw an object at the podium at the NRA conference and some Chinese lady with a collection of USB sticks with viruses was allowed to enter one of his properties. Strapping on a body armor seems like the 'easiest' solution.
🤴

benjipwns

I was wondering how they were going to prevent one debate from getting say Bernie-Biden-Buttigieg-Pocahantus-Harris-Yang all in it:
A new rule adopted by the Democratic National Committee and NBC News will evenly divide top-tier candidates across two nights in the first Democratic presidential primary debates in June, a move to maintain viewer interest in both events by making sure well-known contenders are on stage both nights.

Democrats getting at least 2 percent support in the polling average will be randomly and evenly split between the two nights, which will each feature 10 candidates, according to the formula obtained by POLITICO. Candidates below that threshold will also be evenly and randomly divided between the two debate lineups.

"The final list of debate participants (after any tie-breaking procedure is executed, if necessary) will be divided into two groups: candidates with a polling average of 2% or above, and those with a polling average below 2%," the rule reads. "Both groups will be randomly divided between Wednesday night and Thursday night, thus ensuring that both groups are represented fairly on each night."

The rule will not keep any two candidates from appearing onstage together. But it will prevent random chance from loading one night with polling leaders and the other night with less well-known presidential candidates. NBC News is the media partner for the first debates on June 26-27.

Eight candidates have a polling average at or above 2 percent right now: Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Beto O’Rourke, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. With the newly announced rule, four would be guaranteed to appear on the first night, and four would be guaranteed to appear on the second night.

Biden and Sanders, currently occupying first and second place in most polls, will still have a close to 50-50 chance of appearing on the same night — about the same odds they would have under a purely random draw that does not break the field into two groups.

curly

• cultural maoist

benjipwns

I learned my lesson from voting for a rich fat cat in the 2016 Democratic primaries. I'll only vote for a homeless orphan who has to eat out of the garbage now.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Tripon

BisMarckie

It‘s unbelievably disturbing how many people that self-identify as liberal or even as left-wing use anti-semitic tropes without a care in the world. Sensitive to any perceived dogwhistle against any other group, but they ignore or even endorse this shit when it comes to Jewish people.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 ::)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
https://twitter.com/markmobility/status/1131535708110360576

He does this intentially to own the libs. Beast Mode!
~Nintex
©@©™

benjipwns

that's really all the revising he wants to go with huh? well, alright :trumps

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://twitter.com/markmobility/status/1131535708110360576

He does this intentially to own the libs. Beast Mode!
~Nintex

The *checks notes* meme is really tired.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

Everybody is looking at this notes, and noone is looking at his real notes.

smh

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Mission Achomlished.

Tasty

Did someone say chomelette?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
why are there so many goddamned polls like wtf

im seeing multiple a day now

primaries are still like 8 months away or some shit

Gotta get some of that HOT CONTENT
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

why are there so many goddamned polls like wtf

im seeing multiple a day now

primaries are still like 8 months away or some shit

It's almost like elections are gearing up.

Almost.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

agrajag

Biden was the shadowy puppet master pulling the strings behind Killary all along

:ohhh

Cauliflower Of Love

No valid reason.

Unleash the Biden. I now want to see Biden unleashed. I approve.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Tasty

Hilldawg is back

EVERYONE IS HERE!

:lol :rofl

Occam

No one's ever really gone.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
What if the plan of the leadership and donors of the Democratic party to put Hillary in the White House never changed but they simply choose to use a different method to shield her from the upcoming storm.
Biden picks Hilldawg as VP so she can enact her revenge and secure the woman vote. HRC could never win an election against Trump on her own but Biden might be able to beat Trump.
After completing his task Biden resigns after 2 years citing his age, Hillary becomes the President that was promised.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

The idea that hillary is back. lol

shosta

There is a hint of sexism when people say that Hillary should fuck off and disappear considering pretty much every failed nominee in the past few decades continued to be a major public figure.
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

Hillary doesn't get to play the sexism card. She's been around for decades and can go toe to toe with anyone.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
There is a hint of sexism when people say that Hillary should fuck off and disappear considering pretty much every failed nominee in the past few decades continued to be a major public figure.

Is there really though ? She got to be Secretary of State after 2008. People wouldn't be as overtly hostile if she didn't force herself in 2016 out of perceived entitlement only to lose to Trump.
ὕβρις

shosta

How did she force anything?
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
How did she force anything?

Not literally. But you the whole vibe that "it was her turn" and that 8 years passing were just an afterthought.

Still I think people would have tolerated it if she won.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:28:33 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

But you the whole vibe that "it was her turn"
Who actually said this besides detractors who were mocking the perception entitlement?
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
But you the whole vibe that "it was her turn"
Who actually said this besides detractors who were mocking the perception entitlement?

I probably won't be able to give you a direct quote from Clinton and I don't think we'll need to rehash 2016 all over again ("I'm with her", etc...). Would you agree she wasn't lepered in 2008 after losing the primary and in fact was quite prominent in public life and that as such sexism couldn't be the sole culprit for current attitudes ? And that the shift after 2016 probably has to do (rightly or wrongly) with some specifics of that primary ?
ὕβρις

shosta

Television anchors from China’s state broadcaster and the US president’s preferred network will face off on Wednesday in a highly anticipated debate over the trade war.

Liu Xin, host of The Point, a current affairs programme on CGTN, the overseas arm of China Central Television, will appear on Trish Regan Primetime on the Fox Business Network.
Chinese bringing the ideological battle onto US home turf. This is Deng Shui :rejoice
每天生气

Boredfrom

:dayum

agrajag

I guarantee you that when Biden runs and loses against Donald Trump people are gonna tell him to fuck off forever

Tripon

Eh, Hillary (and her supporters) never fighting back against the PUMA stuff after complaining about the Bernie Bros voting for Trump  in the 16 general election(which were a way smaller number of people vs the PUMA people voting for McCain in the 08 general election) is as valid of a reason for people to wish Hillary doesn't get input of the future of American politics.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:14:25 PM by Tripon »

Cauliflower Of Love

ive been telling biden to fuck off for a good while now.

:shrug

shosta

I probably won't be able to give you a direct quote from Clinton and I don't think we'll need to rehash 2016 all over again ("I'm with her", etc...). Would you agree she wasn't lepered in 2008 after losing the primary and in fact was quite prominent in public life and that as such sexism couldn't be the sole culprit for current attitudes ? And that the shift after 2016 probably has to do (rightly or wrongly) with some specifics of that primary ?
I see your point but she wasn't a presidential loser in 2008, just a primary loser. To be fair, I think my opinion reduces down to: the people who don't want to hear from her now are just the same people who didn't want to hear from her to begin with, and a significant number of those people are sexist.
每天生气

Boredfrom

:doge :doge :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
hillary was always a dumb biiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch. get over it, go raidahs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1132413516063870977

Trump is colluding with North Korea against Joe Biden now.  :lol
🤴

BisMarckie

Swampman Joe :dead
Trump respects Swapman Joe so little that he doesn‘t even care to spell his name right. :pacspit

As far as insane Trump tweets go, that is a pretty good one.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
This is what the North Koreans actually said

"What he uttered is just sophism of an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician," the KCNA article said.

It proceeded to list off a range of embarrassing moments for Biden, and recommended that he "think back (on) the reason for his past two failures in presidential elections."
"Yet, he is self-praising himself as being the most popular presidential candidate. This is enough to make a cat laugh," the statement said.
lmao
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :lol

Tasty

This is what the North Koreans actually said

"What he uttered is just sophism of an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician," the KCNA article said.

It proceeded to list off a range of embarrassing moments for Biden, and recommended that he "think back (on) the reason for his past two failures in presidential elections."
"Yet, he is self-praising himself as being the most popular presidential candidate. This is enough to make a cat laugh," the statement said.
lmao

Tripon

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:19:02 PM by Tripon »

Tripon

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1129756840257085440

Feels weird that I'm actually being campaigned for. (I'm a Special Education teacher).